Rival site: Poonam Preet to enter EHT

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

There's a lot happening in the popular thrilling drama show Ek Hasina Thi (Cinevistaas Productions) on Star Plus and soon a new entry will add some more drama in the show. Well, it's the pretty lass Poonam Preet who is currently seen playing Maya in Zee TV'sDo Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.

Poonam will play Kangana, the younger sister of Shaurya (Vatsal Sheth) who will make her entry in Durga's (fake) engagement ceremony. The character will be of a bubbly young girl who will come back from the USA after her studies.

Talking on the same the girl shares, "I feel really lucky that I got a new show before my show went off air. Also since 25 July is my birthday, it's going to be a double celebration for me."

About Do Dil... going off air so suddenly, Poonam quips, "It's all very shocking and upsetting but it wasn't in our hands. Working with FilmFarm and the entire team had been a wonderful experience. I really hope to work with them in future and till now I am enjoying shooting with the Ek Hasina Thi team."

We wish the girl great luck!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finaly CVs unlocked a mystery. Got something interesting regarding this fake engagement. Now those who wanted to leave the show, do you still stick to the decision πŸ˜† ??
atominis thumbnail
Kaun si mystery? 
I am surprised how Kangana returned so soon. Studies over? And how she became bubbly?  She was bitchy earlier! 
Preternatural thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Kaun si mystery? 

I am surprised how Kangana returned so soon. Studies over? And how she became bubbly?  She was bitchy earlier! 

actually not mystery but secretπŸ˜† of Karan Kangna's affair. What do you think why else would the CVs show a new Kangana? That means they will now focus more on her. 
atominis thumbnail
I don't think they're going to expose that affair this soon.πŸ˜†
Preternatural thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I don't think they're going to expose that affair this soon.πŸ˜†

Not to everyone though but Durga might come to know about this.
atominis thumbnail
Chhodo Abray. I don't want to have any expectation now. Dekhte hain what they show in serial. 
Preternatural thumbnail
@Atominis: Fingers Crossed. 
pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wait I am confused??? The character of Kangana is already present in the show. So Shurya has two sisters named Kangana. And the Kangana present in the show is not friendly and bubbly at all. Plus she is not studying in US ... She is living in some hostel nearby.
Super confused. Do they mean they are replacing the actor.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The only surprise i found was that Kangana was in the U S.

I thought she was in Kolkata because Shakshi saw Kangana and Karan  once from her car having coffee,  even though Shakshi  did not see  Karan properly.

I do not mind a new actress replacing the old one because quite honestly I really do not recall the first one that clearly.

I wonder if Kangana will be a good Goenka or another Psycho ?