Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Hi, Mansi,

Amazing Analysis,πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘,

Episode was good, War, is now twisted, & reached next step.

Where is AM strength, MC choosed her, TWO scenes showed her, Cowardness, He not capable to face BRAVE Jodha, through cheating he ran away, Second he tried to kill Jalal so,jalal will not know, about his COWardness, so MC Army belongs to HAIDER & AM both .

It means she not knows Jalal strength fully.

Second sh;;;;;az, Now attacked on HAREM, but liked Jodha tight words to sh;;;az, but seeing ATGHA, & Bravery of Jodha, she also Ran AWAY.

Where is her FIRE, to find her AMMI JAAN, ( i think AM or MC will double cross now Sh;;;az)

Then CB mystry, or MAHAM truth will out.

But, Main thing was MS freed JALAL, (so jalal was, observing by MS last some days, )

MS was waiting for RIGHT time, (Here, MS, showed his loyalty, other side jalal realtives,
doing WAR, not listening any words, Other side, Jalal is Gaining NEW REALTIONS, shape of TM, & MS, or next RAHIM.⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️, )(TM & jalal scene was good, it showed how TM & jalal realtion is increasing, )

Now Jalal is metting, LOYAL realtions, in life, so he will more LEARN about new life , aspects.

AM, knows he can;t not face, Jalal & MS, again ran away.

Freed jalal , sees, :

1, How war reflects, his kingdom & whole HAREM

(scene was touchi, because war, results, very bad, Many people looses their realtions,

Or many things, which not achived, after, war because now jalal thinks from HEART, so he is feeling, how much they lost.

Learning point 21 cen, War effects very dangerous, so try to live peaceful life.

(Joo sheehed hue hee unkee zara yad kao kurbani ) ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (honour to sheeheds )

2, jalal is praying, damaged happened more, but if which remained, thats HIS LUCK.

3,, But god saved, his HAREM, its GOD greatness, so things now going to smooth.

4 i am dought HM, i think MS will reveal HM truth.

5, Ruk praising jodha, & all bow down her head front of jodha, is RUK doing this because its TIME DEMAND, see what happens?

6 Ruk praising Maham feeling unhappyness.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

7, BM also join War, but where is SHIVANI, is she not lives in HAREM?πŸ˜•

8, AK, sharrif, (DIL KEE ARMA Aasanuow, mee bah gaye;);;;;This song fits for both
seeing JALAL alive πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

(LAST scene )

scene was amazing, which lady total bound the whole HAREM LADIES, seeing, her husband is back, she totally, surrunder her thoughts, Now she wants to share, & wants to realax
sitting near by her husband.

(Humm jabb simit kee app kee baho mee aa gaye ) (song line )

she knows her husband is BRAVE, no need her husband will prove his strength, so this point she realaxed, but jalal is feeling GUILT, he knows cause of his mistake, or you can say
sometime we trust, WRONG PERSON, all this happened, which not happen, but he is now
concoling jodha & his thoughts,

He knows jodha is BRAVE, & she manged this time, Which war he is going to defeat, cause of his BEGUM & HER LEADERSHIP, he almost won that war.
Because now after this WAR, jalal has learnt a lesson, NOT TRUST EVERYONE, but everyhumen being, sometimes Weak, in front of realtions. Many ex, or PRACTICALLY we can check own;;;;;;;;;;; these type of TRUST WE all most does in our DAILY LIFE.But :

MAIN THING IS ;WE SHOULD LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES.

Precap,AMAZING.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

1Jalal is respecting jodha bow down his HEAD.& ACC to jalal jodha deserves this respect.
How much jalal has changed, Which person, HOW much insulted in DEK Jodha, He doughted her character, & used words, GO AWAY FROM AGRA.Now he is bowing down.

2, Which trees full of fruits they bow down, which human being full of qualties they also bow down.

3, so now jalal is learning full of qualties, he knows, he is not bowing down his head, he is bowing front of jodha qualties, which she contains.Bowing is not a disrespect, work, but its creats quality to you GREATNESS+ LEARNING. you can learn everything from this word but astemena is your.

4, jalal kingdom was going to loose, He knows it.He knows jodha saved whole kigdom, MS also help him. if this not happens;;;

Where is king,? where is HAREM ?

He knows if a king is defeate, No name left behind, Everthing goes to finish, so all saved by jodha & her energy, which binded all HAREM LADIES, they supported also in War, & HIS All KINGDOM IS safe, so now he is giving:

Right person RIGHT Thing;;;;;;;EUALITY RIGHT.

Which person wants to learn they not stop own little little thoughts, they learn where they get learning?so couple is learning from eachother, & accepting eachother qualties, its not a bad thing, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;LEARNING is a good thing.We should learn from these things from COUPLE.

so Giving this respect, in front of all PEOPLES, suppose jalal have to go outside from Agra,

jodha orders should be followed by others, Because Last time Maham refused, to ADAB to jodha, so now this message will go to all, Jodha respect is ESSENTIAL, & if needed orders follow is essential.

if a Man can disrespect female if he is honouring, thats GOOD, jodha deserves that.Bow down is not a bad thing.

song land;

(Tugh, mee rabb dikhta, hee yara mee kya kru, sazde sIr (head ) zukta hee yara mee kya karu,πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)

(Rabb nee bana dee jodi )πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ayushi, I like the way you have described my favourite boy Mansingh.
Abhi uske liye bbhi koi girlfriend doondna hai na? Any ideas?
Mansingh ka bhi thoda romance shuru hona chahiye. Koi ladkki hai aapke mann mein?
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Mansi, one big blooper...

Jalal was beaten nearly to death... but once he takes bath, all his wounds have gone... not even a slight red mark on his face or hands... just limping...

and see Jo... she has so many marks on her face and hands...

which magic water Jalal uses to heal the wounds? and why he is so selfish that he didn't give that magic water to my dear Jo???πŸ˜‰

But see Diksha, even when he is fully dressed and without visible wounds, Jodha says to him that he is very wounded. So that means somewhere inside he is wounded which Jodha has seen but we have not been shown since it cannot be shown in 8 pm time slot!
So I would suggest that we should both exercise our imaginations and we can share by PM where all he may have wounds ... what do you say?πŸ˜‰
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

But see Diksha, even when he is fully dressed and without visible wounds, Jodha says to him that he is very wounded. So that means somewhere inside he is wounded which Jodha has seen but we have not been shown since it cannot be shown in 8 pm time slot!
So I would suggest that we should both exercise our imaginations and we can share by PM where all he may have wounds ... what do you say?πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

high imaginations...

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mansi, one big blooper...

Jalal was beaten nearly to death... but once he takes bath, all his wounds have gone... not even a slight red mark on his face or hands... just limping...

and see Jo... she has so many marks on her face and hands...

which magic water Jalal uses to heal the wounds? and why he is so selfish that he didn't give that magic water to my dear Jo???πŸ˜‰

Diksha, I had anticipated this and so I had written yesterday the reason for hot and cold water bath they gave to Jalal alternatively was to ensure that he doesn't suffer any bruiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. The Yamuna water is too magical for him or should I say that unchanged water in his bathtub covered with all sorts of flowers did the magic?
Divya879 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Atleast someone posted a well understanding πŸ˜†
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Diksha, I had anticipated this and so I had written yesterday the reason for hot and cold water bath they gave to Jalal alternatively was to ensure that he doesn't suffer any bruiseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. The Yamuna water is too magical for him or should I say that unchanged water in his bathtub covered with all sorts of flowers did the magic?

that bathtub is at pagalkhana... where did he got it in his khema?

no, yaar... it's surely something different... let's go and ask him, how can he get so much glow, after getting so badly beaten...
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

ufff... these CVs... war ke liye, pagalkhana chodneki kya zaroorat thi? had he been there at pagalkhana, then we would have got to see all those wounds when Jo would have helped him in bathing in his wonderful hamam...πŸ˜‰
deejagi thumbnail

that bathtub is at pagalkhana... where did he got it in his khema?

no, yaar... it's surely something different... let's go and ask him, how can he get so much glow, after getting so badly beaten...

May be the magical tough of his wife who gave him the bath. It had to be some heavenly treatment (lep prepared by Jodha) exclusively for her Shehenshah, so that even the blisters of boiling water were gave way to new glowing skin.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Mani, see aftermath of war on us... we r discussing ... what???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejagi thumbnail

Mani, see aftermath of war on us... we r discussing ... what???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Imagine Riyya here now and how she would have hyperventilated?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†