Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Mansi... yest when Ruku was giving that wonderful speech of Jo, there was one sentence...Jodha thought us that nobody can ever touch a woman without her wish...

and look the scene, that time Jalal looks straight at Jo... i m sure , he must be thinking, that who can better know this than him? coz even being her husband, he got her only when she surrendered with her own wish...till then even being the Shehenshah, all he did was lusting.. fine abt that promise of not touching her without her wish and all

Oh yes, what a good point!👏👏👏👏
Waise Diksha, I am slightly digressing ... but I thought it was really "uff" the way Jalal was looking at Jodha when Ruq and hamida were praising her. She had a more openly loving look in her eyes, but he had both aspects in his eyes ... the tiredness after the torture and the sense of homecoming to the love of his life Jodha. It felt as if he was "savouring" all the praises that people were giving to Jodha, and he was taking his fill of looking at her after being separated from her for a while and being near the edge of death.
I don't know if I am explaining this properly, but I think you know what I mean ...!
indigodevi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mansi, thanks for your positivity and your green lines. Liked the episode a lot and also the way you recounted. As you said the war was won by Team Jalal, not by Jalal himself and this team will stand by him when he emerges as Akbar the great.
For me what matters most is JJ's togetherness, and how by crossing each obstacle they become more strong. It does not matter who is shown more strong or weak, it's their unity that is getting stronger...
Edited by indigodevi - 10 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pyaar koi bol nahi, pyaar awaaz nahiek khamoshi hai, sunti hai kaha karti haina ye bujhti hai na rukti hai, na thehri hai kahinnoor ki boond hai, sadiyon se baha karti haisirf ehsaas hai ye, rooh se mehsoos karo

ayushi when I posted take in morning I was thinking to post song on jj scene and there situation but I forgot so doing now

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Mansi, mind blowing take.

All I can say to begin with is that the entire war track retained all the characters as human as possible and didn't make them demons or Gods.

The brave Jodha who was anticipating every move of Abul Mali well in advance could not see that he might throw sand on her eyes to make is flee easy. Her momentary preoccupation on Nigar's entry made it easy for Mali and it clearly showed that the CVs didn't plan to show Jodha picture perfect. If they wanted to make her superwoman, they would have showed her turn her face anticipating the mud and attack Mali instantly. But they showed her more natural as anyone can lose attention however strong minded they are they will succumb to momentary lapse.

Her attack on Nigar was also showed perfectly not just with sword but also with words. In her own words she said "just because you are the daughter of Late Shehenshah, it doesn't allow you go scot-free always. If you plan to harm my family and people, I won't spare you even though you are my Sister In law and my husband's loving sister. Had you been on your guard and stayed away from hurting my people, I would have spared you but not now when you are ready to sabotage other women's chastity and shame on you for being a woman yourself. Had you acted perfectly like a daughter, we would have gladly given you everything we had and treated you with respect in line with Mallika but here you are causing pain to your innocent mother and brother and I can't bear that I am here to put a stop to their pain. Now you are just an enemy for me and taste the strength of my arms which always cajoled you to your sleep. So far you had seen the soft side of Jodha but now you will see the other side of me who is fierce and will be ready to stab anyone who dares to damage the peace of her sultanate.

Her relief on seeing the approaching Atgah Khan was genuine like a daughter who had been holding herself together to give an assurance to her family that things are under control , will heave a sigh of relief on seeing her father entering the to take the reins into his hands. She was assured now that the AK has entered the seen with his soldiers; he will take care of the balance and there is no need for me to stand here now. I have done my duty to hold the wall from collapsing but now they will cement it and make it strong.

They didn't show Mansingh as the here who just runs inside and cut off the chains of Jalal even while enemy soldiers were showering arrows on him or marching towards him with open swords. They made him to wait till it is dark, so that he can choose his position to attack the enemies and cause momentary loss to them and before they gain their stand, he could release Jalal. They showed him as more human than a superkid shown in Harry Potter movie.

They didn't show Jalal too weak or too strong even after rigorous torture of 30 hours. He was shown physically weak which was the aftermath of that torture but he was shown mentally strong as he still had his confidence on his few subedhars like TM, Atgah and others to have taken care his weaker section of the praja that is the ladies back in their war camp.

His strong mind started wavering the moment he realized that the ladies are left unattended on their own as Todarmal left to rescue him and he started aging on seeing the debris of his camp. He was cursing his stars for not being their to safeguard them when the enemy attacked their camp and looted his everything and then he saw the small ray of hope when he spotted Atgah Khan issuing some instructions to his soldiers but he could not voice out his fears. And at the crucial moment he saw his father who was worried for his health and in that fleeting moment, he was assured that nothing uncalled for has happened and even if there could be causality, his sultanate is unaffected. (any sultanate falls apart the moment it loses its chastity and the virtue of any king is his harem and if they are safe, then a king can conquer anything in the world. It was so human for him to believe if Raja Bharmal is standing here unaffected, then nothing has happened any of the Mughal ladies (or shall I say Royal ladies). He was assured of that for the precise reason that "to save the many ladies of his kingdom, BM went ahead to get his daughter married to a Mughal Emperor who was the arch enemy of their dynasty." So if he is at peace, it is assured that the women are safe from the enemies cruel clutches.

When he met his crying mother, he was that little child who wanted the warm embrace of his mother when he woke up with a nightmare. And he was amazed to realize that despite being wounded none of his wives were complaining of pain (normally that would be the case when royal ladies will get even pricked by a pin, they will make a huge hue and cry to draw attention) but what he saw was complete harmony where everyone is attending everyone and that too when they were seriously injured.

Hamida made it easy for him to understand the situation by telling him that they had lost hopes and were succumbing to Abul Mali's tricks and it was Jodha's faith & presence of mind which made them to be alive now. And the rest was filled in by the enthusiastic and ever chirpy Ruqayya on how they were about to die by consuming poison and how Jodha changed the scenario by instigating them against the enemy and how they decided to fight first even if they had to die later. It was her bravery, her confidence and it was her trust and her encouragement that the Mughal ladies took on the enemy and could teach them their lesson for life. And what more is required for a husband to hear such great words for his wife that too from another wife.

What more is required for a king that the women in his sultanate can save themselves at the time of need and they not only save themselves but also can save others and sultanate. If a lady decides to be brave, then it is the sign of the prosperity of any country. If a lady is self-sufficient and can help others without waiting for the man to support, then he can invest his attention on many more things to improvise in his ruling. He was happy to hear those appreciating and inspirational words from his harem but was he just proud of his wives (say wife) for their victory? NO, his pride had limited life but his guilt ate him alive as he was feeling feeble for bringing them to the war field and for leaving them unattended for his momentary loss of presence of mind and for that one fleeting moment where he fumbled upon his love for his sister and lost his sharpness and undivided attention towards war. Had he convinced his weak mind to control his longing for his sisters company, he would have saved so many lives and spared so many women from going through a mental agony. However hard he may try to look happy, he will be grieving from within for this part of his life where himself was responsible for the damage caused and for putting his wives and his mother and other ladies life and virtue at stake. It was perfect now that they fought like a team and chased the enemy and what would have happened if Atgah Khan and his troop arrived little later, what would have happened, if Abul Mali had captured some weakling than fighting with Jodha & Ruqu. What would have happened had he chose to take a lady as hostage while fleeing away? Would Jalal be able to forgive himself for that? Ruqu as a born prince had seen many a times, people in the harem consuming poison and take their lives before the enemy stretch their hands to catch them but for the first time she realized that even they could have lived had they chose to fight for their chastity. That she learnt from Jodha and that is the precise reason she saluted Jodha for her bravery as well as presence of mind. And somehow I don't think she will turn evil again but her past might dance in front of her while she blame Maham for her involvement in Chand begum case and that way she might go behind the scene. She may not do anything to harm Jodha's unborn child.

Jodha had been controlling her emotion all along just to give a strong appearance to other and to show that things are under control or will be under control and there was nothing worry. But she was as human as others were and she didn't had the liberty to cry out aloud as there was a requirement for someone to be strong and console others. Otherwise they would have lost everything and everyone. She had control her emotions for her mother Hamida to convey the message, she I am not crying it is only because I know your son is safe. She had to show strong will power to those ladies who have been shattered to know their husband is no more and some brutal animals will claim their body soon. She had to convince them no such things will happen as their husband is intact but need their little support that they should hold themselves together till such time he make his entry. So she didn't had the liberty to cry in front of those already crying females. She had to stay put and save herself for her child who is yet to make his grand entry to this heavenly earth and she could not afford to lose him for any reason as he was the most awaited guest by each and every one in the sultanate. She had to control herslf and present a everything in a perfectly wrapped cover to her husband who was already grieving for the treachery his sister, mother and brother in law were causing. She never wanted him to face the brutal truth of the damage caused by his enemies, so she had to show a smiling face even while she was crying within for her husband's safety and her childs life.

The moment she was alone with her husband, she could be herself, the worst is over, her husband has returned unharmed and her child is on perfect health. She had to wash out all her fear, pain, agony with her nonstop tears, so that the next morning will be a new dawn.

wonderful take, Jaya...

yes, this war was not to show Jo gr8 or something...coz had that been the case , they would have shown her winning the war, searching and rescuing Jalal from enemies and that too without a single wound...but this Jodha was simply a woman, who right that moment understood the need of the moment for her to behave like a wife, a DIL, a queen and a woman... and this is true and proved over the years by many women, that if the woman decides to be on her own fully, nothing can ever stop her...

skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Mansi, mind blowing take.

All I can say to begin with is that the entire war track retained all the characters as human as possible and didn't make them demons or Gods.

The brave Jodha who was anticipating every move of Abul Mali well in advance could not see that he might throw sand on her eyes to make is flee easy. Her momentary preoccupation on Nigar's entry made it easy for Mali and it clearly showed that the CVs didn't plan to show Jodha picture perfect. If they wanted to make her superwoman, they would have showed her turn her face anticipating the mud and attack Mali instantly. But they showed her more natural as anyone can lose attention however strong minded they are they will succumb to momentary lapse.

Her attack on Nigar was also showed perfectly not just with sword but also with words. In her own words she said "just because you are the daughter of Late Shehenshah, it doesn't allow you go scot-free always. If you plan to harm my family and people, I won't spare you even though you are my Sister In law and my husband's loving sister. Had you been on your guard and stayed away from hurting my people, I would have spared you but not now when you are ready to sabotage other women's chastity and shame on you for being a woman yourself. Had you acted perfectly like a daughter, we would have gladly given you everything we had and treated you with respect in line with Mallika but here you are causing pain to your innocent mother and brother and I can't bear that I am here to put a stop to their pain. Now you are just an enemy for me and taste the strength of my arms which always cajoled you to your sleep. So far you had seen the soft side of Jodha but now you will see the other side of me who is fierce and will be ready to stab anyone who dares to damage the peace of her sultanate.

Her relief on seeing the approaching Atgah Khan was genuine like a daughter who had been holding herself together to give an assurance to her family that things are under control , will heave a sigh of relief on seeing her father entering the to take the reins into his hands. She was assured now that the AK has entered the seen with his soldiers; he will take care of the balance and there is no need for me to stand here now. I have done my duty to hold the wall from collapsing but now they will cement it and make it strong.

They didn't show Mansingh as the here who just runs inside and cut off the chains of Jalal even while enemy soldiers were showering arrows on him or marching towards him with open swords. They made him to wait till it is dark, so that he can choose his position to attack the enemies and cause momentary loss to them and before they gain their stand, he could release Jalal. They showed him as more human than a superkid shown in Harry Potter movie.

They didn't show Jalal too weak or too strong even after rigorous torture of 30 hours. He was shown physically weak which was the aftermath of that torture but he was shown mentally strong as he still had his confidence on his few subedhars like TM, Atgah and others to have taken care his weaker section of the praja that is the ladies back in their war camp.

His strong mind started wavering the moment he realized that the ladies are left unattended on their own as Todarmal left to rescue him and he started aging on seeing the debris of his camp. He was cursing his stars for not being their to safeguard them when the enemy attacked their camp and looted his everything and then he saw the small ray of hope when he spotted Atgah Khan issuing some instructions to his soldiers but he could not voice out his fears. And at the crucial moment he saw his father who was worried for his health and in that fleeting moment, he was assured that nothing uncalled for has happened and even if there could be causality, his sultanate is unaffected. (any sultanate falls apart the moment it loses its chastity and the virtue of any king is his harem and if they are safe, then a king can conquer anything in the world. It was so human for him to believe if Raja Bharmal is standing here unaffected, then nothing has happened any of the Mughal ladies (or shall I say Royal ladies). He was assured of that for the precise reason that "to save the many ladies of his kingdom, BM went ahead to get his daughter married to a Mughal Emperor who was the arch enemy of their dynasty." So if he is at peace, it is assured that the women are safe from the enemies cruel clutches.

When he met his crying mother, he was that little child who wanted the warm embrace of his mother when he woke up with a nightmare. And he was amazed to realize that despite being wounded none of his wives were complaining of pain (normally that would be the case when royal ladies will get even pricked by a pin, they will make a huge hue and cry to draw attention) but what he saw was complete harmony where everyone is attending everyone and that too when they were seriously injured.

Hamida made it easy for him to understand the situation by telling him that they had lost hopes and were succumbing to Abul Mali's tricks and it was Jodha's faith & presence of mind which made them to be alive now. And the rest was filled in by the enthusiastic and ever chirpy Ruqayya on how they were about to die by consuming poison and how Jodha changed the scenario by instigating them against the enemy and how they decided to fight first even if they had to die later. It was her bravery, her confidence and it was her trust and her encouragement that the Mughal ladies took on the enemy and could teach them their lesson for life. And what more is required for a husband to hear such great words for his wife that too from another wife.

What more is required for a king that the women in his sultanate can save themselves at the time of need and they not only save themselves but also can save others and sultanate. If a lady decides to be brave, then it is the sign of the prosperity of any country. If a lady is self-sufficient and can help others without waiting for the man to support, then he can invest his attention on many more things to improvise in his ruling. He was happy to hear those appreciating and inspirational words from his harem but was he just proud of his wives (say wife) for their victory? NO, his pride had limited life but his guilt ate him alive as he was feeling feeble for bringing them to the war field and for leaving them unattended for his momentary loss of presence of mind and for that one fleeting moment where he fumbled upon his love for his sister and lost his sharpness and undivided attention towards war. Had he convinced his weak mind to control his longing for his sisters company, he would have saved so many lives and spared so many women from going through a mental agony. However hard he may try to look happy, he will be grieving from within for this part of his life where himself was responsible for the damage caused and for putting his wives and his mother and other ladies life and virtue at stake. It was perfect now that they fought like a team and chased the enemy and what would have happened if Atgah Khan and his troop arrived little later, what would have happened, if Abul Mali had captured some weakling than fighting with Jodha & Ruqu. What would have happened had he chose to take a lady as hostage while fleeing away? Would Jalal be able to forgive himself for that? Ruqu as a born prince had seen many a times, people in the harem consuming poison and take their lives before the enemy stretch their hands to catch them but for the first time she realized that even they could have lived had they chose to fight for their chastity. That she learnt from Jodha and that is the precise reason she saluted Jodha for her bravery as well as presence of mind. And somehow I don't think she will turn evil again but her past might dance in front of her while she blame Maham for her involvement in Chand begum case and that way she might go behind the scene. She may not do anything to harm Jodha's unborn child.

Jodha had been controlling her emotion all along just to give a strong appearance to other and to show that things are under control or will be under control and there was nothing worry. But she was as human as others were and she didn't had the liberty to cry out aloud as there was a requirement for someone to be strong and console others. Otherwise they would have lost everything and everyone. She had control her emotions for her mother Hamida to convey the message, she I am not crying it is only because I know your son is safe. She had to show strong will power to those ladies who have been shattered to know their husband is no more and some brutal animals will claim their body soon. She had to convince them no such things will happen as their husband is intact but need their little support that they should hold themselves together till such time he make his entry. So she didn't had the liberty to cry in front of those already crying females. She had to stay put and save herself for her child who is yet to make his grand entry to this heavenly earth and she could not afford to lose him for any reason as he was the most awaited guest by each and every one in the sultanate. She had to control herslf and present a everything in a perfectly wrapped cover to her husband who was already grieving for the treachery his sister, mother and brother in law were causing. She never wanted him to face the brutal truth of the damage caused by his enemies, so she had to show a smiling face even while she was crying within for her husband's safety and her childs life.

The moment she was alone with her husband, she could be herself, the worst is over, her husband has returned unharmed and her child is on perfect health. She had to wash out all her fear, pain, agony with her nonstop tears, so that the next morning will be a new dawn.

Jaya you nailed it in that first sentence you have written. I think that is why we all are "feeling" so much in these recent episodes, because the characters are not stretched into unreal people and instead we are seeing them as real and human with faults and strengths, and with moments of lapse and moments of success.
Especially in a situation like a war the Creatives could have tried to make superheroes out of the characters and made it an unbelievable tamasha, but the way they have instead chosen to show everybody as both weak and strong at the same time is what they deserve applause for.
People we never expected to become heroes became heroes ... did we ever see Gulbadan and JijiAnga as having the potential for a moment of greatness? Yet they were great in that moment when they were needed to be. At the same time, the people we could have expected to be heroic became "normal and real" and thus saved the story from becoming a farce.
I really really hope that even if this story is a "naatakiya roopannthar" of real history, even if it is fiction, the characters will continue to be "beautifully flawed" human beings with the instincts of humans and not Gods or demons. Just because they come to us from the pages of history and they became great people does not have to mean that they are shown as less or more than being just human.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigodevi

Mansi, thanks for your positivity and your green lines. Liked the episode a lot and also the way you recounted. As you said the war was won by Team Jalal, not by Jalal himself and this team will stand by him when he emerges as Akbar the great.

For me what matters most is JJ's togetherness, and how by crossing each obstacle they become more strong. It does not matter who is shown more strong or weak, it's their unity that is getting stronger...

Awww ... what a beautiful sentence you have written there!😳😳😳😳😳
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Oh yes, what a good point!👏
Waise Diksha, I am slightly digressing ... but I thought it was really "uff" the way Jalal was looking at Jodha when Ruq and hamida were praising her. She had a more openly loving look in her eyes, but he had both aspects in his eyes ... the tiredness after the torture and the sense of homecoming to the love of his life Jodha. It felt as if he was "savouring" all the praises that people were giving to Jodha, and he was taking his fill of looking at her after being separated from her for a while and being near the edge of death.
I don't know if I am explaining this properly, but I think you know what I mean ...!

yes Mansi... i understand what u mean by that uff moment... but watch closely the changing expressions in his eyes... while talking to HB abt he has no choice but to return to them alive, his eyes were fixed on Jo, saying he never breaks his promise

then when Jo has only love for him and satisfaction that he came back safely, his eyes has that longing to be with her, and the guilt that she had to suffer...

but like i said, look when Ruku said that sentence... there is a slight mischief and challenge in his eyes, like i know this better than others... and next moment his eyes change with pride and love for her

Rajat has spoken through his eyes his every emotion... just WOW!!
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi, Mansi,
Amazing Analysis,👏 👏 👏 👏,

Episode was good, War, is now twisted, & reached next step.

Where is AM strength, MC choosed her, TWO scenes showed her, Cowardness, He not capable to face BRAVE Jodha, through cheating he ran away, Second he tried to kill Jalal so,jalal will not know, about his COWardness, so MC Army belongs to HAIDER & AM both .

It means she not knows Jalal strength fully.

Second sh;;;;;az, Now attacked on HAREM, but liked Jodha tight words to sh;;;az, but seeing ATGHA, & Bravery of Jodha, she also Ran AWAY.

Where is her FIRE, to find her AMMI JAAN, ( i think AM or MC will double cross now Sh;;;az)

Then CB mystry, or MAHAM truth will out.

But, Main thing was MS freed JALAL, (so jalal was, observing by MS last some days, )

MS was waiting for RIGHT time, (Here, MS, showed his loyalty, other side jalal realtives,
doing WAR, not listening any words, Other side, Jalal is Gaining NEW REALTIONS, shape of TM, & MS, or next RAHIM.⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️, )(TM & jalal scene was good, it showed how TM & jalal realtion is increasing, )

Now Jalal is metting, LOYAL realtions, in life, so he will more LEARN about new life , aspects.

AM, knows he can;t not face, Jalal & MS, again ran away.

Freed jalal , sees, :

1, How war reflects, his kingdom & whole HAREM

(scene was touchi, because war, results, very bad, Many people looses their realtions,

Or many things, which not achived, after, war because now jalal thinks from HEART, so he is feeling, how much they lost.

Learning point 21 cen, War effects very dangerous, so try to live peaceful life.

(Joo sheehed hue hee unkee zara yad kao kurbani ) ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (honour to sheeheds )

2, jalal is praying, damaged happened more, but if which remained, thats HIS LUCK.

3,, But god saved, his HAREM, its GOD greatness, so things now going to smooth.

4 i am dought HM, i think MS will reveal HM truth.

5, Ruk praising jodha, & all bow down her head front of jodha, is RUK doing this because its TIME DEMAND, see what happens?

6 Ruk praising Maham feeling unhappyness.😆 😆

7, BM also join War, but where is SHIVANI, is she not lives in HAREM?😕

8, AK, sharrif, (DIL KEE ARMA Aasanuow, mee bah gaye;);;;;This song fits for both
seeing JALAL alive 😆 😆

(LAST scene )

scene was amazing, which lady total bound the whole HAREM LADIES, seeing, her husband is back, she totally, surrunder her thoughts, Now she wants to share, & wants to realax
sitting near by her husband.

(Humm jabb simit kee app kee baho mee aa gaye ) (song line )

she knows her husband is BRAVE, no need her husband will prove his strength, so this point she realaxed, but jalal is feeling GUILT, he knows cause of his mistake, or you can say
sometime we trust, WRONG PERSON, all this happened, which not happen, but he is now
concoling jodha & his thoughts,

He knows jodha is BRAVE, & she manged this time, Which war he is going to defeat, cause of his BEGUM & HER LEADERSHIP, he almost won that war.
Because now after this WAR, jalal has learnt a lesson, NOT TRUST EVERYONE, but everyhumen being, sometimes Weak, in front of realtions. Many ex, or PRACTICALLY we can check own;;;;;;;;;;; these type of TRUST WE all most does in our DAILY LIFE.But :

MAIN THING IS ;WE SHOULD LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES.

Precap,AMAZING.😆 😆

1Jalal is respecting jodha bow down his HEAD.& ACC to jalal jodha deserves this respect.
How much jalal has changed, Which person, HOW much insulted in DEK Jodha, He doughted her character, & used words, GO AWAY FROM AGRA.Now he is bowing down.

2, Which trees full of fruits they bow down, which human being full of qualties they also bow down.

3, so now jalal is learning full of qualties, he knows, he is not bowing down his head, he is bowing front of jodha qualties, which she contains.Bowing is not a disrespect, work, but its creats quality to you GREATNESS+ LEARNING. you can learn everything from this word but astemena is your.

4, jalal kingdom was going to loose, He knows it.He knows jodha saved whole kigdom, MS also help him. if this not happens;;;

Where is king,? where is HAREM ?

He knows if a king is defeate, No name left behind, Everthing goes to finish, so all saved by jodha & her energy, which binded all HAREM LADIES, they supported also in War, & HIS All KINGDOM IS safe, so now he is giving:

Right person RIGHT Thing;;;;;;;EUALITY RIGHT.

Which person wants to learn they not stop own little little thoughts, they learn where they get learning?so couple is learning from eachother, & accepting eachother qualties, its not a bad thing, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;LEARNING is a good thing.We should learn from these things from COUPLE.

so Giving this respect, in front of all PEOPLES, suppose jalal have to go outside from Agra,

jodha orders should be followed by others, Because Last time Maham refused, to ADAB to jodha, so now this message will go to all, Jodha respect is ESSENTIAL, & if needed orders follow is essential.

if a Man can disrespect female if he is honouring, thats GOOD, jodha deserves that.Bow down is not a bad thing.

song land;

(Tugh, mee rabb dikhta, hee yara mee kya kru, sazde sIr (head ) zukta hee yara mee kya karu,😆 😆)

(Rabb nee bana dee jodi )😆 😆

skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

yes Mansi... i understand what u mean by that uff moment... but watch closely the changing expressions in his eyes... while talking to HB abt he has no choice but to return to them alive, his eyes were fixed on Jo, saying he never breaks his promise

then when Jo has only love for him and satisfaction that he came back safely, his eyes has that longing to be with her, and the guilt that she had to suffer...

but like i said, look when Ruku said that sentence... there is a slight mischief and challenge in his eyes, like i know this better than others... and next moment his eyes change with pride and love for her

Rajat has spoken through his eyes his every emotion... just WOW!!

Uff, Uff, Uff, Uff!
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Mansi, one big blooper...

Jalal was beaten nearly to death... but once he takes bath, all his wounds have gone... not even a slight red mark on his face or hands... just limping...

and see Jo... she has so many marks on her face and hands...

which magic water Jalal uses to heal the wounds? and why he is so selfish that he didn't give that magic water to my dear Jo???😉