Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
One of my fav gulzaar poetry which suited perfectly here

ankhon mein jal rahaa hai kyuuN bujhataa nahiin dhuuaanuthataa to hai ghataa saa barasataa nahiin dhuaaanchuulhaa nahiin jalaaye yaa bastii hii jal gayiikuchh roz ho gaye hain ab uThataa nahiin dhuaanaankhon se poonchane se lagaa aanch kaa pataayuun cheharaa pher lene se chhupata nahiin dhuaanaankhon se aansuon ke maraasim puraane hainmehamaan ye ghar mein aayein

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Mansi,

Today I liked your green again.I also learnt a lesson that grass is always greener on the side of positive people like you.Because you guys have evergreen hearts which you always water with positive thoughts.
This reminded me of that famous painting of a woman ,who looks from one side as 80 yrs and from other side as 16 yrs.To look at her it depends on which side you are.This shows that you are always on the 16yrs side.Always you look at the good side.Most of us were unhappy with weak Jalal.Even I didn't like the way he was caught by Abulmali by fooling him.But then it occurred to me was that infact he was very strong.Imagine you don't have weapons with you,the enemy is torturing you not only physically but also mentally by telling you that your wives will be raped.Still you hold your guard ,don't bow down to enemy and are alive with a hope,what is this?Its huge amount of strength.
Any good warrior can fight with weapons and win but today Jalal won not by weapons but the strength he had in him, that he bore all the torture but did not accept defeat.
When he was freed he wasn't concerned about his injuries but he was concerned about the women in his family.Bravo.What touched me was that he was so moved by the damage done by enemy to his harem and inspite of being injured himself ,he lifted that soldier.Which Shehenshah or King would have done that.He did not for a sec ,had a thought about his status.He just lifted the soldier like his own family member.He showed that more than a great Shehenshah ,he was a great human being.
He himself was so tired and imagine he was tortured for 30 hrs.He must have been without food and water for those many hours but still he went to meet his beloved.He took her in his embrace and allowed her to shed tears on his shoulder.He did not go and sleep on her lap as usual for peace but he was "the man" of his woman.He was consoling her and giving her promise that whatever happens he will always be with her.He was fulfilling his promise of "Saptapadi."
I haven't seen the Precap so won't comment.
Today Jalal was the strongest.

@bold: very true Rashmi...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis...
Yesterday's episode wz beautiful...the transition btwn scenes wz too good...Abul Mali class A coward...
Love ur positive posts...
The points I hv mentioned r quite apt...
I guess as many r saying that jodha has been made Mahan again n jalal praising her so much I feel this track wz not to show jodha Mahan or jalal weak the purpose of this war wz fr jodha to get acceptance of mugual sultanant..although the awam has accepted has accepted jodha n many people in the palace as well bt now seeing the capabilities of jodha many others who were against her or hs not accepted her frm heart wud do it so in the future when jalal gives her additional responsibilities.there won't be much opposition...
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Yes you are right. I do always prefer to see things from a positive side because negativity is like a cancer... it feeds on itself and increases!

and thank u for taking time in writing such wonderful posts and keeping others positive as well. It helps me a lot and thank u . everyday I anxiously wait for ur posts.
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Was it only me or did u all also feel jalal looked more fresh in the last scene with jodha...this war has done wonder to him..never seen him looking so good..the makeup wz spot on...
Edited by Ash1991 - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preetgurti

One of my fav gulzaar poetry which suited perfectly here

ankhon mein jal rahaa hai kyuuN bujhataa nahiin dhuuaanuthataa to hai ghataa saa barasataa nahiin dhuaaanchuulhaa nahiin jalaaye yaa bastii hii jal gayiikuchh roz ho gaye hain ab uThataa nahiin dhuaanaankhon se poonchane se lagaa aanch kaa pataayuun cheharaa pher lene se chhupata nahiin dhuaanaankhon se aansuon ke maraasim puraane hainmehamaan ye ghar mein aayein

Preet, what is this, now you have gone to a high level we ordinary guys cannot reach!
SindhuMenon thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKT.JA

Great analysis Mansi. Nothing to add or comment. I'll read your post a few times for better understanding, and use the epi video for bg music. :)

:):):) good idea...I will try this as well.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash1991

Awesome analysis...
Yesterday's episode wz beautiful...the transition btwn scenes wz too good...Abul Mali class A coward...
Love ur positive posts...
The points I hv mentioned r quite apt...
I guess as many r saying that jodha has been made Mahan again n jalal praising her so much I feel this track wz not to show jodha Mahan or jalal weak the purpose of this war wz fr jodha to get acceptance of mugual sultanant..although the awam has accepted has accepted jodha n many people in the palace as well bt now seeing the capabilities of jodha many others who were against her or hs not accepted her frm heart wud do it so in the future when jalal gives her additional responsibilities.there won't be much opposition...

Agree with your points!👏👏👏👏👏
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skanda12

Preet, what is this, now you have gone to a high level we ordinary guys cannot reach!

mansi its my love for literature sorry
but you can understand well the human emotions so posted here
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash1991

Was it only me or did u all also feel jalal looked more fresh in the last scene with jodha...this war has done wonder to him..never seen him looking so good..the makeup wz spot on...

That is not makeup freshness, that is love!😃