Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful analysis dear
wish ma is exposed soon
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neeshaa16

Dear Mansi,

Wonderful post/.. When I first saw the episode yesterday../ I did not like it as much.. But when I read your post today and saw the episode again with a totally different perspective.. I liked it a lot..Thanks Mansi.. You have really brought out all the positives and looked at things very differently ...Thats the beauty of your post.. I loved all your green comments..

Further I liked Rukaiyas transition and liked her finally acknowledgeing Jodha for what she is.. I hope she undertsnads that Jodha is not only Sher dil but also "nek dil" .. I liked her praising Jodha so openly .. and bowing in front of her for once.. I think this has irritated Maham no ends.. because Ruks now does not seem anti-Jodha anymore and will not join Maham in her plans .. Maham and Adham are sailing in the same boat.. They seemed helpless..

Jalal though physically injured ..was not weak.. .. Yes I completely agree Mansi.. Jalal now realisess the importance of people close to him.. Maasingh was his farzand.. and most capable Siphasalar.. as he said.. He was a jewel in his army.. He knows these are the people who are his strength and he can depend on them fully. Yes Ameri clan had already joined the war.. that was good to see.. and indeed Jalal does not give undue credit to Jodha.. it was of course Jodha's decision to fight against Abul Mali that had the tables turned on Mali and Ngaar.. She not only fought with hjim but emerged victorious as well. Yes the credit must go to all Harem woman and not only to Jodha for putting up a brave fight.. but it was Jodha who motivated them.. inspired them and reinstated the trust a nd belief that Shehnshah is alive and will come back soon.. She was a pillar of strength and courage.. ..She showed everyone that if woman wishes she can bring anyone to her feet.. So I feel there is nothing wrong in Jalal saluting Jodha.. she indeed deserved it.. The victory belonged to her.. and Jalal showed his greatness in accepting her bravery and courage in front of everyone..

I hope Rukaiya says positive at least for a while.. and not only in maidaane-JUng..Hope she does not turn black again..

Neesha, even I was for some time having a bit of an upset mind when I saw Jalal had actually got trapped and had not used his mind well.But when I looked again at the whole episode and the episodes that went before I realised I was having some expectations of Jalal which if I did not have I could judge better what is happening. I think the problem is that we get caught up in expectations and cannot see without bias what is happening. If we simply enjoy what comes, the show gets interesting and very insightful also.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Mansi,

Now I have some doubts
1)Why was Mahac never shown angry with Mirza Hakim not to be at her side.Its but obvious as a mother to expect him to be with her.MH seems to be trend setter with Mughals then, to go against the parents openly.Still she being cool with MH ,for me something is fishy.
2)MH was in Kabul all these years,remember his entry and Nigar was also there then wasn't he aware of her.If he was atleast he would have once told to Jalal about this one more step sister ,about whom Jalal wasn't aware of.
3)The news of Munim's son dead hasn't arrived yet .When a Nigar goes in a day or two to Kabul and comes back, why this news is taking time.
4)I had seen a pic of tejwant and TM at the battlefield then we didn't see him all these days of war.
But if war is not over then what is remaining both AM and Shenu fled.And according to Abhay's thread Mahac won't come face to face with Jallu for war.Because he said Munim goes to Kabul to fight.

Arre wah, Rashmi these are truly points to ponder. I get a feeling now that Hakim Mirza must have been a loner in Kabul if he remained out of the ambit of his mom and Nigar etc.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AntaresVega

My responses in Brown ! I really loved the green parts you've written today! You and Jyoti have this amazing quality of finding the silver lining in every cloud despite knowing how hard it can be to hold back the temper.😆

Actually I owe a lot of my serial watching experience and attitudes to Jyoti, because she and I have been thick friends for years now and she always steers me away from setting expectations and then falling flat. She always says "Take thing easy as they come" and "Don't have expectations or you'll fall flat on your face". I love your "brown comments" as much as you love my "green thoughts"!🤗
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gem12

Mansi Beautiful Post .. Yesterday's episode was good..

Abumali proved again he is a coward who knows only to attack from behind or to back stab people..

Wen shenu came to fight she cud hardly stand before jodha.. glad to see jodha made shenu fall on the ground...and how she fled seeing huge army of jalal's and atga..again proved she is another coward who no's only to back stab.. I seriously don't understand on what basis all these thinks they wanted to rule Hindustan..and become mallika or shehensha of Hindustan...baagne ke alawa kuch nahi ata..aur chal se war karna...shame on them

Maansingh and his story how he got d hint from Mali soldiers and how rescued jalal was good...guess rajvanshi's weakness is to give bashans..pehle jodha,todaramal now maansingh...these people never get tired...bichara mera jalal ..sab ke bashan sun na padega

I hav high expectations from maansingh and his warrior skills..but he is very bad in sword fighting..another dandiya competition bet maansingh and abumali..he was looking very funny yesterday.. no one can beat jolal..even adham maham are good in sword fighting..just hope maansingh too learns sword fighting ..cant see any more dandiya dances..

High light of this episode is how jalal carried that injured soldier ...was so touched by his humble ness...

Hamida rona dona and hugging jalal...there also teda jalal baate hamida se aur nigahe jodha pe.. he promised jo that he il come back..and fulfilled his promise..another high light is rukku praising jodha..just hope she remains same even after knowing Jo's pregnancy ...

Again maham is jealous when everyone praised jo..and did salaam to her.. was good to see...Jo deserves it..one thing is clear maham holds no importance in jalal's life now..have u noticed rukku addressed jalal as shehensha..and praised jo..he was not even bothered to look at her.. inke beech bi duriya badgayi hai..

Again adham ke mooh se laddoo cheena gaya...

I just love jodha's hakima sahiba..she is so cute and chubby yar..plus good soul not like other hakima sahibas... she talks very sweetly..man karta hai bus use dekte hi jaon..

Jolal conversation was good..how jalal praised her..how jo cried and vent out her pain... but cant see langda jalal yaar..he looks horrible ... instead of this they cud hav shown some injuries on his face or neck...

Wen this girl jo il reveal her pregnancy news yaar... just dying to see jalal's expressions..Mansi hope u remember my request..you il give beautiful analysis specially on this revealing track and jalal's expressions...

Coming to precap :

Many are feeling that Jalal praising Jo is OTT...yeah coz of her faith and her bravery harem and all begums survived...her leadership and faith on jalal made everyone to realize only cowards il take thr lifes..and to fight like a brave warrior till the end of thr life..either fight or die...this harem fight made abumali and shenu loose the war and thr army.. absence of abumali's army and shenu made maansing job easy in rescuing jalal...

Everyone contributed equally in this war...jalal should praise everyone..but being a women she not only faced abumali and his army infact made everyone to fight..wen thr is no one to safe guard harem she took the responsibility..i feel thr is no wrong in praising jo in front of every one as she deserves it..being pregnant she travelled with jalal that too at the initial stage of her pregnancy and fought with enemies ...this is not an easy task..she hid her preg news from everyone so that they can concentrate on war ... even real jodha travelled with jalal in many wars..that too wen she was 9 mons carrying ..wen Daniel was in her womb..real jalal recognized her warrior and fighting skills and leadership skills and hence she was given incharge of 12000 cavalry.. here he praised her infront of everyone..

Many may feel Jalal has got nothing to do in this war... foolishly believed shenu and became thr captive...maansingh went to save jalal...even in real akbar's life bagwant das and maansingh saved jalal's life manytimes..infact one of jo's brother died while saving jalal.. jo saved him twice or thrice.. that doesn't mean he is not fit to be shehensha or he is weak... he is not god..at times people tries to attack him or backstab him ..then his wellwishers comes to rescue him and save him...maansingh also did the same thing..

Jalal was never weak..fact is this time war was not between enemy kingdoms..its between blood relations..wen it comes to relations khud bhagwan bhi kamzor padjata hai..to jalal kya cheez hai..wo bhi insaan hai..mistake hogayi..sab seek chukka hai..how to handle and manage his dil and sultanat and his relations..he realized his absence & one foolish mistake almost took everyones life..just he is lucky his jodha is thr to take care of everything in his absence...atga maansihg and TM were thr to rescue him...

Jalal was the only emperor who became a king at the age of 13 and won many wars..no one hv the guts to stand against him... at times becomes weak wen his own one tries to kill him..we cannot withstand even if one of our friend cheats us..here his own brother sister and son was against him.. just salute him for his bravery... even after so many backstabs from his own ones still he is remembered as one of the greatest emperor...a king il be always protected by his queen and ministers ..even in chess game same logic applies..if in the show some one helps jalal that doesn't mean he is weak..pehli baar dil mila ya..toda ulaz gaya ..sambhal jayega..

Still if any one feel that ekta or cv's tried to show Jo as mahaan and jalal as foolish then hope my below points gives u clarity...again I apolozise I am not dragging religious thing here ..but trying to prove at times even god and godess goes weak... out of emotions they also did same things like jalal..still they are praised and so thr stories...aaj bhi unki kahaniyo ko garv se kehte hai aur puj te hai..to phir jalal kis angle se weak lag ne laga..

Case1: godess parvati took maha kali roop to kill evil..at that time no one was able to calm her...not even her husband.. she is shown standing on the prone, inert or dead body of Shiva..then y people pray to lord shiva and praise him and godess parvathi..here can we conclude lord shiva failed to kill that evil.. and failed to stop her..so he took baby roop and stopped her..to phir kya yaha lord shiva weak hai??? Ya godess parvathi weak hai..coz that rakshas tried to hurt her daughter so she took kali roop and tried to kill him..wen lord ganesh head was cut.. then also she took kali avatar and started destroying whole world in her anger...in that case lord shiva and everyone was unable to stop her..so can we say bete ke pyar main godess parvathi sab ki vinash karne chali... who is weak here? Lord shiva or parvathi??no one..emotions made them to take such step..that doesn't mean they are weak...

Case 2: Vishnu gave word to his wife earth goddess bhudevi that that her son should have a long life, and that he should be all powerful. Vishnu granted these boons..his one mistake made narakasur over confident and killed many lifes...even god and godess failed to stop him.. after that he took krishna roop and used teda method on bhudevi who is noone other than satyabama..and made her to kill narakasur..logically vishnu is sarvantaryami..a god..must be aware of consequnces... still he gave word to bhudevi..so logically lord vishnu just to satisy his wifes wish and make her happy he risked so many lifes ..lord vishnu aka lord krishna should be logically called as weak according our forum friends ?? isnt it??

Case 3:

Lord ram went to vanvas coz of his step mother greedy wish..which lead to his fathers death.. coz of this vanvas war took place between him and ravan..coz of this vanvas sita's chastity was questioned... so can we conclude that Lord ram also became weak..coz of his step mothers wish all these things happened..so even lord ram is weak wen it comes to relationship ?? isnt it

Jab bagwan kare to hum priase karte aur pujte hai..vahi galti jalal ne kya kardiya use fool or weak kehne lagte hai..wo bhi insaan hai...to hum kya chahte hai...if jalal priases jodha we call him lover boy..if he hurts jo then jallad or heartless person..if he forgives his realtives we call him as mahaan..or fool weak and jo spoiled him..if he punishes them we say coz of jo he did punished him.. if he praises jo and loves her immensly we call him majnu and feel bad for rukku..if he goes to rukku and plays game or spends his night then we cant see him with anyone apart from jodha..if ignores others we bash him saying prem pujari... war pe na chale to prob..war pe chale to bhi prob..jodha ko credit de to prob..na de to bhi prob... khud ka decision le to prob..na le to bhi prob.. jab enemies ki baat ati to bi na soche sar kalam kardeta hai..par jaab baat apno ki aati hai to bagwan hi kamzor padjate hai to jalal kya cheez hai..wo bhi to insaan hai...

More over this is just a fictional show..better throw all logics and history out side window and watch this show.. To conclude jo as a queen did her job..and jalal as a king his responsibility is to appreciate her and everyone.. hope we always stands united like before and not to bash jo or jalal..as they both doesnt deserve these bashings..we should praise them not to bash..

Gem, what have you eaten? From past few days you have been a shining star with these posts of terrific quality! I absolutely love your approach of the 3 cases you have highlighted. What to say, yaar. You are in supremely brilliant form!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

wonderful analysis dear

wish ma is exposed soon

Hi and thanks Rima!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wars dont determined who is right but who is left

fate chosses whom
when baby started walking mother happiness is seen by all that doesn't mean father is not happy

women shows greif pain easily rather men do here only one man on indian television ruled by womens
show his every varried emotion acknowledged his every relation if one time he couldn't come and save his Begums doesn't make him weaker a man who shows his heart out and do whatever his heart feels without even thinking twice in his mind this move can interpreted differently his actions are not accountable see the greatness if such man who without a fear and f bein small infront all parising his wife with such a pride

dono purakh ho jab ek duje ke
tab raahein asaan hojati hai
hausla dekar jab milta hai
Chalna har pag asaan hota hai

the courage to fight he has given her so how his bowing infront of her is his weakness its his greatness that his recognised people now
how lucky ng he has come at thus age and how beautifully he is growing into a humble king jspe whole world feel proud one day
akbar didn't only had one shade a multi dimensional man who was so liberal who gave equal imp to women in his life here s beloved
thats the beauty of this man

yesterday episode after war scenario was captured by camera was brilliant
u felt bad fate r those who died seeing dead bodies around ground
king and queen both on there sides helping injured ppl

MaanSIngh day before yesterday saw rahim as navratan already he stole the thunder and yesterday maan singh navratan are un making already
what jewels he got everyone should feel proud of

jodha jalal moments are not only lollypop these days they showed a beautiful bond which these two have developed where only looking into eachother they know what other is feeling

jodha is sherni for all but how like a ice she melts infront of jalal
last two days she was a big rock of ice which is firm no one can break but inly jodha ne touch of jalal and she melts instantly
that doesn't make her weak her man support what she needed badly
f women find peace in his men arms only then why cant men applaud his wen
creatives show us beautiful transition of them
how badly both needed eachother last twp days unknowingly jodha was jalal support and his energy which gave him strength to handel all that and yesterday jalal was with jodha he was calm after storm but then she still didn't had anyone to which she showed her emotions all these days if war yesterday she showed it tp him only

how creatively cvs intangle it

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Gem, what have you eaten? From past few days you have been a shining star with these posts of terrific quality! I absolutely love your approach of the 3 cases you have highlighted. What to say, yaar. You are in supremely brilliant form!⭐️

awesome post. agree with u mansi..Gem keep rocking
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Wars dont determined who is right but who is left

fate chosses whom
when baby started walking mother happiness is seen by all that doesn't mean father is not happy

women shows greif pain easily rather men do here only one man on indian television ruled by womens
show his every varried emotion acknowledged his every relation if one time he couldn't come and save his Begums doesn't make him weaker a man who shows his heart out and do whatever his heart feels without even thinking twice in his mind this move can interpreted differently his actions are not accountable see the greatness if such man who without a fear and f bein small infront all parising his wife with such a pride

dono purakh ho jab ek duje ke
tab raahein asaan hojati hai
hausla dekar jab milta hai
Chalna har pag asaan hota hai

the courage to fight he has given her so how his bowing infront of her is his weakness its his greatness that his recognised people now
how lucky ng he has come at thus age and how beautifully he is growing into a humble king jspe whole world feel proud one day
akbar didn't only had one shade a multi dimensional man who was so liberal who gave equal imp to women in his life here s beloved
thats the beauty of this man

yesterday episode after war scenario was captured by camera was brilliant
u felt bad fate r those who died seeing dead bodies around ground
king and queen both on there sides helping injured ppl

MaanSIngh day before yesterday saw rahim as navratan already he stole the thunder and yesterday maan singh navratan are un making already
what jewels he got everyone should feel proud of

jodha jalal moments are not only lollypop these days they showed a beautiful bond which these two have developed where only looking into eachother they know what other is feeling

jodha is sherni for all but how like a ice she melts infront of jalal
last two days she was a big rock of ice which is firm no one can break but inly jodha ne touch of jalal and she melts instantly
that doesn't make her weak her man support what she needed badly
f women find peace in his men arms only then why cant men applaud his wen
creatives show us beautiful transition of them
how badly both needed eachother last twp days unknowingly jodha was jalal support and his energy which gave him strength to handel all that and yesterday jalal was with jodha he was calm after storm but then she still didn't had anyone to which she showed her emotions all these days if war yesterday she showed it tp him only

how creatively cvs intangle it

Preet, this lovely lovely post is giving me goosebumps! Fab explanations and most especially the line you have written "see the greatness if such man who without a fear and f bein small infront all parising his wife with such a pride "
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Arre wah, Rashmi these are truly points to ponder. I get a feeling now that Hakim Mirza must have been a loner in Kabul if he remained out of the ambit of his mom and Nigar etc.

I believe Mirza Hakim changes later in the game. not now...