Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: skanda12

Yes you are right. I do always prefer to see things from a positive side because negativity is like a cancer... it feeds on itself and increases!

Mansi,
Negativity for me is like Bermuda Triangle.You get pulled fast and loose yourself soon.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

What Jodha did was undoubtedly praiseworthy as she saved Jalal's family for him. I wouldn't have certainly minded Mansi if Jalal had buckled under emotional pressure and shown moments of weakness in this track alone and had otherwise shown fortitude in other fronts so far. But he is consistently weakening ever since the Tasneem track and this trend seems to have come to stay. So i don't see any positives. 😔

Sandhya, I guess you have the right to feel upset and disappointed and that's your prerogative ... and I am not one of those who wishes to change anybody's mind, since I feel everybody is usually authentic to what they feel inside. I respect you for the opinions you hold.
But for the benefit of others who may read this post and want not to feel upset or disappointed, I just want to share something that works for me whenever the situation makes me feel despondent or feels like it is deteriorating before my eyes:
a. You have mentioned that "Jalal is consistently weakening ever since the Tasneem track and this trend seems to have come to stay." That sentence suggests a question to me. "Consistently weakening in relation to what? You predetermined expectations of what a King should be, or what Jalal should be?".
It usually helps me when I ask if I have any premeditated expectations and I am yardsticking things against that and thus finding things "consistently" falling short. (Usually the world "should be" in a sentence is a clear pointer whether I have a rigid expectation set.) Dropping preconditions helps me. It may also help others if they wish to change the way they see things.
b. I have also read somewhere that it takes more effort to see the positive in something than to find it falling short. So in a sense knowing that negativity is like a cancer and feeds off itself, its been my personal aim to avoid falling into a vicious cycle of negativity. Otherwise with every passing day, things feel as if they are deteriorating even more.
I just thought I'll mention what works for me in the hope that it may work for anyone else reading this post or this thread.
Maybe its a good policy for us viewers to stop comparing this serial with real history or to have fixed expectations of what kingship means or should mean. Then we can enjoy Jalal for what he is being shown as, and also enjoy Jodha for being shown as she is. Maybe we audiences have to drop those "expectation" blinkers we wear and just take what is given on its own merits. We can always stop watching if things look too bad to swallow.
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Hi Mansi,

Continuing my remarks. Hope I'm not boring you or the others with my never-ending comments. I have to make up for missing a few of your posts. 😉

Radhika, that's more gems from you. Thanks for liking the parts of my post you liked and for adding your views that I love to read.
And yes, what do we do with this plethora of surangs we now have ... I won't be surprised if Jalal decides to change it all to a network of underground railways, since nothing of value is emerging from these surangs!
AKT.JA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great analysis Mansi. Nothing to add or comment. I'll read your post a few times for better understanding, and use the epi video for bg music. :)
Edited by AKT.JA - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Mansi beautiful post as always

yes it was a lovely episode worth watching

I didnt mind that Jalal was actually in captivity the good thing is he has supporters. Mansungh and Todarmal grew in strature in the saltanate through this episode

Entire Haram burning scene was very beautifully picturized I must say

you are right Mansi the Pregnancy revelation may plunge Rukkaiya back into the jealosy mode ir well may be not

Now I am waiting for chand begum revelation and Nigar being shown the true mirror. She really jarrs on my nerves

Only thing which is not sounding right to me is if Nigar thinks Jalal is that bad then how did she think she would succeed in using hersekf as bait

does that mean she is really wicked or was it just a CVs oversight?

That's a really good question!👏👏👏
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKT.JA

Great analysis Mansi. Nothing to add or comment. I'll read your post a few times for better understanding, and use the epi video for bg music. :)

Ya, please use the music video you have, coz if I have to sing the background score for my posts, no one will come anywhere near my posts!😆😆😆😆😆😆
neeshaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Mansi,
Wonderful post/.. When I first saw the episode yesterday../ I did not like it as much.. But when I read your post today and saw the episode again with a totally different perspective.. I liked it a lot..Thanks Mansi.. You have really brought out all the positives and looked at things very differently ...Thats the beauty of your post.. I loved all your green comments..

Further I liked Rukaiyas transition and liked her finally acknowledgeing Jodha for what she is.. I hope she undertsnads that Jodha is not only Sher dil but also "nek dil" .. I liked her praising Jodha so openly .. and bowing in front of her for once.. I think this has irritated Maham no ends.. because Ruks now does not seem anti-Jodha anymore and will not join Maham in her plans .. Maham and Adham are sailing in the same boat.. They seemed helpless..

Jalal though physically injured ..was not weak.. .. Yes I completely agree Mansi.. Jalal now realisess the importance of people close to him.. Maasingh was his farzand.. and most capable Siphasalar.. as he said.. He was a jewel in his army.. He knows these are the people who are his strength and he can depend on them fully. Yes Ameri clan had already joined the war.. that was good to see.. and indeed Jalal does not give undue credit to Jodha.. it was of course Jodha's decision to fight against Abul Mali that had the tables turned on Mali and Ngaar.. She not only fought with hjim but emerged victorious as well. Yes the credit must go to all Harem woman and not only to Jodha for putting up a brave fight.. but it was Jodha who motivated them.. inspired them and reinstated the trust a nd belief that Shehnshah is alive and will come back soon.. She was a pillar of strength and courage.. ..She showed everyone that if woman wishes she can bring anyone to her feet.. So I feel there is nothing wrong in Jalal saluting Jodha.. she indeed deserved it.. The victory belonged to her.. and Jalal showed his greatness in accepting her bravery and courage in front of everyone..

I hope Rukaiya says positive at least for a while.. and not only in maidaane-JUng..Hope she does not turn black again..
Edited by neeshaa16 - 10 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mansi,
Now I have some doubts
1)Why was Mahac never shown angry with Mirza Hakim not to be at her side.Its but obvious as a mother to expect him to be with her.MH seems to be trend setter with Mughals then, to go against the parents openly.Still she being cool with MH ,for me something is fishy.
2)MH was in Kabul all these years,remember his entry and Nigar was also there then wasn't he aware of her.If he was atleast he would have once told to Jalal about this one more step sister ,about whom Jalal wasn't aware of.
3)The news of Munim's son dead hasn't arrived yet .When a Nigar goes in a day or two to Kabul and comes back, why this news is taking time.
4)I had seen a pic of tejwant and TM at the battlefield then we didn't see him all these days of war.
But if war is not over then what is remaining both AM and Shenu fled.And according to Abhay's thread Mahac won't come face to face with Jallu for war.Because he said Munim goes to Kabul to fight.

AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My responses in Brown ! I really loved the green parts you've written today! You and Jyoti have this amazing quality of finding the silver lining in every cloud despite knowing how hard it can be to hold back the temper.😆

Originally posted by: skanda12

Friends, I thought we had another supremely beautiful episode yesterday. It was all about the aftermath of the war. Those who heinously started the war fled with their lives, alas, but those who were left wounded but standing learnt many key lessons in their lives about what was important and close to them. The loyal ones reinforced their steadfastness, the miserable wiped their tears and bore their wounds as best as they could, and the lovers found each other again as greater people than when they had left each other.

👏

Everybody had something to learn from. They must have seen new shades of all the people they know!

I could not but help admire the way the camera yesterday followed the fate of everyone involved and showed us how their fate was sealed as the war came to a close. Mali fled thrice after fierce skirmishes with Jodha, Mansingh and Todarmal. Nigar fled after realising that her own side had been overwhelmed and her hopes were burning to ashes like the battlefield outside the harem. Jalal found that days of torture had not even dented his ferocity and he emerged a wounded but supremely empowered lion. He also realised that in his absence Team Jalal was a fantastic fighting force.

I too loved the camera direction yesterday. Mali is such a coward..I so want Jalal to punch the day lights out of him. To be honest, even I was a bit miffed that everyone showed their brilliance but Jalal just punched one soldier down. Of course, I did see his brilliance in the new love he discovered in his family. But I am still clinging to the hopes that the war is not over and he can still showcase his brilliance. The was isn't over until Mali, MC and Nigar are captured isn't it?

Mansingh grew up before Jalal's eyes from a young boy into an incredibly reliable and trustworthy sipahi of the highest calibre. Todarmal showed that despite his years he could hold his own in a fight, and that tenderness was always in him no matter what other physical powers were leaving his body with age. Atga was the rock-solid man he had always been and more so now that he had done his bit in the war with aplomb, never looking for praise.

Ah! Mansingh finally turns up! And Atgah was a saviour. I don't think the harem women could have fought much longer if he hadn't shown up.

Raja Bharmal had turned up for Jalal like his own father would have, and his concern for his "son" was obvious. His sons too were there for their "brother Jalal". Hamida learnt that her "other son" Hakim needed a mother more than Jalal did - and she was there for him. Jalal saw that he had a brother left with him at least even if the sister he wanted - Nigar - was not what he thought she would be.

Through this war, Jalal sees that his Hindu relatives and subjects are far more loyal to him than his own kin like Mali and MC. This belief will get rock solid when he unfurls the rues of Maham and Adham. They were the cause of this war and they have to be caught.

Ruqaiaya found herself chastened by the war and with her eyes newly opened to the truths of this world, she eschewed her own audha to place the crown of praise on Jodha's head in front of all, even leading the group in saluting Jodha. Adham learnt that he couldn't shift allegiances even if he wanted to unless fate was on his side. And Maham realised she was no closer to Jalal after the war than she was before it.

I saluted Ruq yesterday( something which. I never ever do!). But if she bounces back, I won't hold back my tongue! Mahal taught that she would get a few brownie points from Jalal ..but she was sidelined as if she didn't even matter to him! 😆

And in the midst of all this Jodha carried inside her a baby that she had not yet told Jalal about - but yet some premonition still made him say to her in praise "The next Shahenshah of this Sultanate will be so proud that you are his mother." She had learnt that even if she were ever to be separated from Jalal again, their babies would always keep them connected.

Aww! I just loved the way she caressed her tummy and the conversation between them was beautiful. I loved it. But I brill want Jalal to finish Mali for what he did to his harem and his people.

A lot can be asked about why the scriptwriters chose to so glorify Jodha that even Jalal bowed his head and saluted her in the precap, while he erroneously played himself into enemy hands and rendered himself unavailable when the most bitter parts of the battle were being fought by others. I personally think that by showing Jalal as captured and therefore diminished in his capacity to do much in this war, the Creatives eventually gave us a very good glimpse of not just Jodha but all the people surrounding Jalal and their sterling capabilities.

I was asking this question myself! But I still hope that the war isn't over and Jalal can now actually 'do ' something. I just don't want this war over. I want this war to be remembered after both of them.

Doubtless there will be many wars in a King's life and in the next one we may see an "all-out Jalal campaign" of a much higher order than we have seen in this war, for Jalal is head and shoulders above everyone else as a warrior and strategist. But had Jalal steered this current war for the large part and done all the heroics himself, we would never have known the true talents, mettle and temperaments of the people in his nearest circle. By keeping Jalal away from the battle, and by showing us the myriad cameos of all the other warriors in his establishment, including Jodha, we were exposed to Team Jalal and its multifaceted talents - and that is something unique to this particular war.

I now see clearly why the cvs have chosen to do this. But at times I do feel they have stopped brainstorming and are just relying on their success to catch them in case of a fall. I mean, the TM track was so senseless! No matter how successful this show becomes, I always want the cvs to be working as if they are going to come in last place of they don't do it.

In yesterday's episode I thought it was therefore a brilliant touch for the Creatives to then free Jalal and make him walk up to his people one by one in the midst of all the devastation. He helped us see the roles of all his people through his own eyes as he saw them in the aftermath of the war and got to know what had happened in his absence ... who had done what, and who had changed for better and how. We got to see the episode yesterday for the most part with Jalal's eye-view. We thus saw how he felt about each one of his people, and we felt all his feelings as he took in each one's contribution.

I really loved that nice touch by the cvs. They way they showed the wounded soldiers and the way people were caring for them! After the war, I want a ceremonial send off to all the soldiers who lost their lives in war. I want to see their families receiving condolences and appreciation for their brave men..especially those on the harem front who fought even thought they knew that they would lose. Even those soldiers must be having their families waiting for them: Their parents, their wives( some of them could have been pregnant like our dear Jodha), and their little kids who draw inspiration from their fathers.

Why then did he single out Jodha for that salute in the precap? What had she done that his many other team members had not? I think he saw "leadership qualities" in Jodha for the first time, for she had taken a bunch of non-sipahis and converted them into a fighting force. She had also ensured that her team had the least casualties. The women were all wounded but still alive and standing, every one of them. Jodha had also stood at the turning point of the war and helped steer its course away from a potential loss to a win. Think what would have happened if she had not decided to fight Mali and his men. The harem would have been a walkover, and Jalal's incarceration would have ended with his assassination.

I want a loop closure for this salute scene. Somehow, I feel this will make their relationship more balanced. But I too salute Jodha for her brilliance in nailing that Mali was lying, having faith that her husband was still alive and was still out there, having faith in her fellow harem mates and inspiring them to channel their sorrow and anger to fighting their enemies.

It was when Jodha started putting up the fight that Mali became preoccupied at the harem, and was unable to return to Jalal fast ... and Nigar also followed Mali to the harem on not finding Mali coming back. The removal of Mali and Nigar from Jalal's vicinity helped Mansingh grab the advantage and free Jalal, and the rest is history. In sports it's common for the player who creates the turning point of the match to be named Man of the Match. What Jalal was doing in the precap was not that he was lessening the value of other contributors or reducing himself ... but he was simply picking and saluting Jodha as the Man of the Match.

Yes, Jodha's contribution didn't reduce him or make him look small. I just want him to also receive the similar kind of praise from his own people..and for that, I want him to manage the rest of the war by himself. Until now, he might not have known how Nigar's and MC's brains work. But know that he does, I want him to take calculated and logical steps to defeat them.

If I were to anticipate audience reactions to this whole war I think the question that would vex most minds is "Why did Jalal play into the hands of the enemy so foolishly? Why was he thus portrayed as dumb?" Many of us were actually hoping against hope that it would turn out that Jalal will be shown as having strategically handed himself over to the enemy as part of the execution of some masterstroke. But it now turns out that he didn't really have a plan and he had "followed his heart" as far as Nigar was concerned and thus found himself literally in "hot water". Okay, that may not be very palatable to an audience that craves the hero to be a winner all the time and never wants to see him as a "loser". But then it strikes me that we do even Jalal an injustice by wanting him to be more than he is all the time.

He won't get into hot water this time! He needs to rescue his begum from that big monster. By the way, now the question is how will Jodha get kidnapped? 😕

As a 22-year old boy thrust into the role of a Shahenshah he has shown moments of maturity above his age at times ... but he also has shown moments of immature haste quite often so far. Doubtless, his own lessons in the aftermath of this war will be that he should value his "dil", yes - but at the same time he should never again let his "dil" put him foolishly in jeopardy. If he is in jeopardy, so is his whole kingdom and his whole inherited legacy that he wishes to pass on to the next generation.

True!

Everybody grew from this war, including Jodha, Jalal, the people around them - and I myself too.

I am now chastened by this war experience myself, and hereafter prepared to see Jalal as an "evolving and maturing" man rather than an "already matured and complete" man, if that is what the Creatives want to tell us. In hindsight, my own lessons from this war are to cut Jalal some slack and not boil myself if he isn't the ever-winning hero all the time. Also I am glad that yesterday I saw the whole match replay through his eyes, and if he adjudged Jodha to be the Man of the Match for this war, I do not resent that or think of it as his "bowing and scraping to her" - for, to be truthful, she did turn the match around at the tipping point, and if he is honest about it, why think of him as reducing himself?

He is not bowing and scraping to her. He is acknowledging her talents and her loyalty to the Sultanate. I want Jalal and Jodha to evolve together. 😃

I think I have learnt that we have to look at our heroes and heroines with compassion. I should not be expecting the hero to be faultless and I should not resent the heroine for playing a good leadership hand in the absence of the hero from the spot of action. It is no wonder that in history it is said that Akbar always took Jodha on all wars after he had seen her leadership and fighting qualities. He learnt more about her, she learnt more about him, and if I am not mistaken, maybe this whole story is not just about their love, it's also about the continuous journey of learning in the life of a young king and his young queen on their way to becoming great.

Aww!

Now that I've understood how to temper my own expectations better, I am a happier person. What about all of you? Has this war changed you too?

Edited by AntaresVega - 10 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mansi Beautiful Post .. Yesterday's episode was good..

Abumali proved again he is a coward who knows only to attack from behind or to back stab people..

Wen shenu came to fight she cud hardly stand before jodha.. glad to see jodha made shenu fall on the ground...and how she fled seeing huge army of jalal's and atga..again proved she is another coward who no's only to back stab.. I seriously don't understand on what basis all these thinks they wanted to rule Hindustan..and become mallika or shehensha of Hindustan...baagne ke alawa kuch nahi ata..aur chal se war karna...shame on them

Maansingh and his story how he got d hint from Mali soldiers and how rescued jalal was good...guess rajvanshi's weakness is to give bashans..pehle jodha,todaramal now maansingh...these people never get tired...bichara mera jalal ..sab ke bashan sun na padega

I hav high expectations from maansingh and his warrior skills..but he is very bad in sword fighting..another dandiya competition bet maansingh and abumali..he was looking very funny yesterday.. no one can beat jolal..even adham maham are good in sword fighting..just hope maansingh too learns sword fighting ..cant see any more dandiya dances..

High light of this episode is how jalal carried that injured soldier ...was so touched by his humble ness...

Hamida rona dona and hugging jalal...there also teda jalal baate hamida se aur nigahe jodha pe.. he promised jo that he il come back..and fulfilled his promise..another high light is rukku praising jodha..just hope she remains same even after knowing Jo's pregnancy ...

Again maham is jealous when everyone praised jo..and did salaam to her.. was good to see...Jo deserves it..one thing is clear maham holds no importance in jalal's life now..have u noticed rukku addressed jalal as shehensha..and praised jo..he was not even bothered to look at her.. inke beech bi duriya badgayi hai..

Again adham ke mooh se laddoo cheena gaya...

I just love jodha's hakima sahiba..she is so cute and chubby yar..plus good soul not like other hakima sahibas... she talks very sweetly..man karta hai bus use dekte hi jaon..

Jolal conversation was good..how jalal praised her..how jo cried and vent out her pain... but cant see langda jalal yaar..he looks horrible ... instead of this they cud hav shown some injuries on his face or neck...

Wen this girl jo il reveal her pregnancy news yaar... just dying to see jalal's expressions..Mansi hope u remember my request..you il give beautiful analysis specially on this revealing track and jalal's expressions...

Coming to precap :

Many are feeling that Jalal praising Jo is OTT...yeah coz of her faith and her bravery harem and all begums survived...her leadership and faith on jalal made everyone to realize only cowards il take thr lifes..and to fight like a brave warrior till the end of thr life..either fight or die...this harem fight made abumali and shenu loose the war and thr army.. absence of abumali's army and shenu made maansing job easy in rescuing jalal...

Everyone contributed equally in this war...jalal should praise everyone..but being a women she not only faced abumali and his army infact made everyone to fight..wen thr is no one to safe guard harem she took the responsibility..i feel thr is no wrong in praising jo in front of every one as she deserves it..being pregnant she travelled with jalal that too at the initial stage of her pregnancy and fought with enemies ...this is not an easy task..she hid her preg news from everyone so that they can concentrate on war ... even real jodha travelled with jalal in many wars..that too wen she was 9 mons carrying ..wen Daniel was in her womb..real jalal recognized her warrior and fighting skills and leadership skills and hence she was given incharge of 12000 cavalry.. here he praised her infront of everyone..

Many may feel Jalal has got nothing to do in this war... foolishly believed shenu and became thr captive...maansingh went to save jalal...even in real akbar's life bagwant das and maansingh saved jalal's life manytimes..infact one of jo's brother died while saving jalal.. jo saved him twice or thrice.. that doesn't mean he is not fit to be shehensha or he is weak... he is not god..at times people tries to attack him or backstab him ..then his wellwishers comes to rescue him and save him...maansingh also did the same thing..

Jalal was never weak..fact is this time war was not between enemy kingdoms..its between blood relations..wen it comes to relations khud bhagwan bhi kamzor padjata hai..to jalal kya cheez hai..wo bhi insaan hai..mistake hogayi..sab seek chukka hai..how to handle and manage his dil and sultanat and his relations..he realized his absence & one foolish mistake almost took everyones life..just he is lucky his jodha is thr to take care of everything in his absence...atga maansihg and TM were thr to rescue him...

Jalal was the only emperor who became a king at the age of 13 and won many wars..no one hv the guts to stand against him... at times becomes weak wen his own one tries to kill him..we cannot withstand even if one of our friend cheats us..here his own brother sister and son was against him.. just salute him for his bravery... even after so many backstabs from his own ones still he is remembered as one of the greatest emperor...a king il be always protected by his queen and ministers ..even in chess game same logic applies..if in the show some one helps jalal that doesn't mean he is weak..pehli baar dil mila ya..toda ulaz gaya ..sambhal jayega..

Still if any one feel that ekta or cv's tried to show Jo as mahaan and jalal as foolish then hope my below points gives u clarity...again I apolozise I am not dragging religious thing here ..but trying to prove at times even god and godess goes weak... out of emotions they also did same things like jalal..still they are praised and so thr stories...aaj bhi unki kahaniyo ko garv se kehte hai aur puj te hai..to phir jalal kis angle se weak lag ne laga..

Case1: godess parvati took maha kali roop to kill evil..at that time no one was able to calm her...not even her husband.. she is shown standing on the prone, inert or dead body of Shiva..then y people pray to lord shiva and praise him and godess parvathi..here can we conclude lord shiva failed to kill that evil.. and failed to stop her..so he took baby roop and stopped her..to phir kya yaha lord shiva weak hai??? Ya godess parvathi weak hai..coz that rakshas tried to hurt her daughter so she took kali roop and tried to kill him..wen lord ganesh head was cut.. then also she took kali avatar and started destroying whole world in her anger...in that case lord shiva and everyone was unable to stop her..so can we say bete ke pyar main godess parvathi sab ki vinash karne chali... who is weak here? Lord shiva or parvathi??no one..emotions made them to take such step..that doesn't mean they are weak...

Case 2: Vishnu gave word to his wife earth goddess bhudevi that that her son should have a long life, and that he should be all powerful. Vishnu granted these boons..his one mistake made narakasur over confident and killed many lifes...even god and godess failed to stop him.. after that he took krishna roop and used teda method on bhudevi who is noone other than satyabama..and made her to kill narakasur..logically vishnu is sarvantaryami..a god..must be aware of consequnces... still he gave word to bhudevi..so logically lord vishnu just to satisy his wifes wish and make her happy he risked so many lifes ..lord vishnu aka lord krishna should be logically called as weak according our forum friends ?? isnt it??

Case 3:

Lord ram went to vanvas coz of his step mother greedy wish..which lead to his fathers death.. coz of this vanvas war took place between him and ravan..coz of this vanvas sita's chastity was questioned... so can we conclude that Lord ram also became weak..coz of his step mothers wish all these things happened..so even lord ram is weak wen it comes to relationship ?? isnt it

Jab bagwan kare to hum priase karte aur pujte hai..vahi galti jalal ne kya kardiya use fool or weak kehne lagte hai..wo bhi insaan hai...to hum kya chahte hai...if jalal priases jodha we call him lover boy..if he hurts jo then jallad or heartless person..if he forgives his realtives we call him as mahaan..or fool weak and jo spoiled him..if he punishes them we say coz of jo he did punished him.. if he praises jo and loves her immensly we call him majnu and feel bad for rukku..if he goes to rukku and plays game or spends his night then we cant see him with anyone apart from jodha..if ignores others we bash him saying prem pujari... war pe na chale to prob..war pe chale to bhi prob..jodha ko credit de to prob..na de to bhi prob... khud ka decision le to prob..na le to bhi prob.. jab enemies ki baat ati to bi na soche sar kalam kardeta hai..par jaab baat apno ki aati hai to bagwan hi kamzor padjate hai to jalal kya cheez hai..wo bhi to insaan hai...

More over this is just a fictional show..better throw all logics and history out side window and watch this show.. To conclude jo as a queen did her job..and jalal as a king his responsibility is to appreciate her and everyone.. hope we always stands united like before and not to bash jo or jalal..as they both doesnt deserve these bashings..we should praise them not to bash..