Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKT.JA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Jodha gets and kidnapped Jallu saves her.When they are coming back, both get kidnapped by Abulmali then Ruku saves them. Again when three are coming back, all three of them are kidnapped by Faisal beg now Salima saves them. Now when all four are coming back,they are kidnapped by Shenu then HB saves them. Now all five are coming back and now they are kidnapped by Haider Qasim but this cute baby is actually surrounded by all the girls except HB and all are drooling over him. Now Mahac comes to save her new Suhaag.

I am just waiting for the army of flying Unicorns and singing dragons that Chuchak is hiding in Kabul. Not to worry, Jallu will say "Hum tumhen bakshenge nahin", at which time one of the Ameris will come and save the day.
Edited by AKT.JA - 10 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKT.JA

I am just waiting for the army of flying Unicorns and singing dragons that Chuchak is hiding in Kabul. Not to worry, Jallu will say "Hum tumhen bakshenge nahin", at which time one of the Ameris will come and save the day.

Please add a big foot to the army and does she need aliens ,I will beg to the universal studio guys here.
Edited by Rashmi81 - 10 years ago
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKT.JA

😆 Btw ye saare namune Kabul se hi kyon aate hai - pehle AM, phir Benzo, and now this ... Gene pool is like seriously distorted there !