Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Mansi the episode was ok, but last 2 days episodes were good compared to yesterday..

Abul mali new weapon is mitti, really he escaped from JO & also from Maans singh with this new weapon.. Nigar is just coward, how can she be a Mallika ? At least Ruqu have the ability to stand against, this Shenu is just coward like Abul mali..

Jalaal finally rescued by maansingh... But didn't like dandiya fight between maansingh & AM .. Hope MS improves in sword fight..

I waited to see Jalaal in action, nor can see Jalaal tedapan 👎🏼

I liked Jalaal & TM hug and funny to see Jo & shenu just stop fighting looking at Atgah 😆 he finally got beautiful young admirers 😉

I liked the way they showed after math war, especially Jalaal concerned that harem is alone & seeing the how harem was destroyed..

I liked how all ladies supporting each other & treating each other pain as a family, while Jalaal got the message seeing Bharmal that his Begums are safe.. I just liked the way HB poured about what happened, with is finished by Ruku by saluting JO..Jalaal was admiring, happy and proud that his wife stood like a rock when he absence and a guilt that he didn't there to support them..

Ruqu praising JO & all ladies saluting Jo, for being a leader and giving the courage and also showing the way that women can do anything if she has will & courage..

Akdha scene is so good & emotional ..Till now JO hold herself, but in his arms she can be herself and those tears said it all and Jalaal just giving her the support she needed & assurance that nothing will happen he has to & will come back to her love..

Waiting for the real action from Jalaal.. 😃

Scary promo.. Poor JO..
Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4099428

see this pic.😆 😆
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Mani, see aftermath of war on us... we r discussing ... what???😆😆

I just went away from my lappy for five minutes and you both have gone from wounds to hamam? 😲😲😲😲 Go slowly girls, don't get too overheated!😉
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Mansi the episode was ok, but last 2 days episodes were good compared to yesterday..

Abul mali new weapon is mitti, really he escaped from JO & also from Maans singh with this new weapon.. Nigar is just coward, how can she be a Mallika ? At least Ruqu have the ability to stand against, this Shenu is just coward like Abul mali..

Jalaal finally rescued by maansingh... But didn't like dandiya fight between maansingh & AM .. Hope MS improves in sword fight..

I waited to see Jalaal in action, nor can see Jalaal tedapan 👎🏼

I liked Jalaal & TM hug and funny to see Jo & shenu just stop fighting looking at Atgah 😆 he finally got beautiful young admirers 😉

I liked the way they showed after math war, especially Jalaal concerned that harem is alone & seeing the how harem was destroyed..

I liked how all ladies supporting each other & treating each other pain as a family, while Jalaal got the message seeing Bharmal that his Begums are safe.. I just liked the way HB poured about what happened, with is finished by Ruku by saluting JO..Jalaal was admiring, happy and proud that his wife stood like a rock when he absence and a guilt that he didn't there to support them..

Ruqu praising JO & all ladies saluting Jo, for being a leader and giving the courage and also showing the way that women can do anything if she has will & courage..

Akdha scene is so good & emotional ..Till now JO hold herself, but in his arms she can be herself and those tears said it all and Jalaal just giving her the support she needed & assurance that nothing will happen he has to & will come back to her love..

Waiting for the real action from Jalaal.. 😃

Scary promo.. Poor JO..

Promo is scary but jalal running after the body builder shows real urgency and real potential for herogiri. I am waiting for this track!
gheet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chitterati

Great post Mansi, after the show yesterday I was apprehensive about coming to the forum... I knew what to expect ... Volumes of brick bats coming CVs way, and I was right!!! But your post is positive as ever. Loved the fact that you focused on lessons learned versus who did what, and if it was right or wrong.

Coming to the episode, it reinforced the feeling that I had been having for a while, that this show is not about Akbar the Great, or even about how Jodha was crucial to Jalal's success. It is indeed about a journey of love between two EQUALLY great people. Each spectacular in their own right. But as the male dominated society of those days would have it - one would go on to be be part of history books and historical timeline other has been smudged in the shadows of time.

EK and her CVs are attempting to bring forth a love story that has been sidelined due to more visible accomplishments of Akbar. And since there is little or no material on their life together creatives have to resort to seemingly absurd NR to draw a sketch of who Jodha was and why she was so dear to Akbar.

I can understand why some Jalal fans will feel that their is no growth or focus on Jalal's characterisation, I was one of them till not too long ago. But the thing is we all have read about Akbar, we all know, believe and accept his greatness. Cvs really needn't reinforce that by showing scores of wars and military and political accomplishments, that simply would not satiate the entertainment needs of audience. That is why JA is way ahead of MP in terms of following.

Since this is a love story, writers have to focus on Jodha and her hunars to setup a premise of Jalal's fondness for her. If she was not shown to be exceptional, it would be hard to accept as to why she rose to be Akbar's favourite wife.

I personally have now started watching this show for the love story, so focus Jo pe ho ya Jalal pe, I just enjoy watching them together. Their togetherness is what makes or breaks an episode for me

Brilliant 👏

Even during the launch she said...there is a lot that people need to know the human part of the story...love during the difficult times...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was seeing first episode of jodha akbar
couldn't control myself from posting the three min soul talk tell us the full journey these two went through
and with every obstacle every junction they crossed the line beautifully its the safar they sharing with us
which only between these two
they are narrators aswell as the actors of drama

sutrdhaar bhi khud hi hai aur kalakaar bhi khud
how nicely from there own mouth we witnessing the grand epic love in every situation in there life
inke beech kya hua no book knows the two bodies walking in diff direction moving in same now as following there heart mind soul

400 years back what happened between the two is what we getting to know by them with fictional touch
and I am happy I am listening it
Jalal se akbar baane ka safar
jodha se muz bane ka safar

jodha jalal ki nafrat se jodha akbar ki prem ka safar
the journey matters to them the most
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

I just went away from my lappy for five minutes and you both have gone from wounds to hamam? 😲 Go slowly girls, don't get too overheated!😉

😆

Word Count: 0

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jodha gets and kidnapped Jallu saves her.When they are coming back ,both get kidnapped by Abulmali then Ruku saves them.Again when three are coming back,all three of them are kidnapped by Faisal beg now Salima saves them.Now when all four are coming back,they are kidnapped by Shenu then HB saves them.Now all five are coming back and now they are kidnapped by Haider Qasim but this cute baby is actually surrounded by all the girls except HB and all are drooling over him.Now Mahac comes to save her new Suhaag.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Jodha gets and kidnapped Jallu saves her.When they are coming back ,both get kidnapped by Abulmali then Ruku saves them.Again when three are coming back,all three of them are kidnapped by Faisal beg now Salima saves them.Now when all four are coming back,they are kidnapped by Shenu then HB saves them.Now all five are coming back and now they are kidnapped by Haider Qasim but this cute baby is actually surrounded by all the girls except HB and all are drooling over him.Now Mahac comes to save her new Suhaag.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nice take Mansi 👏👏

Was out whole day so running out of time ... but yess a beautiful episode .. in fact last 2 epis hv been good showing the good leadership qualities of Jodha and also making sure there is a new bonding being developed too in the form of Ruqaiyya and Jodha 👍🏼

Though I m still a bit against portraying Jalal a bit dumb in this whole war the way he got trapped by Abul mali and Nigar but I think the bigger purpose was to show how Jodha has leadership qualities and good presense of mind with which she can b a equal support for Jalal in times of crisis .. Since title of show is Jodha-Akbar , so it was important to show both one day standing on a equal footing when it comes to courage and intelligence and thats why in this way Jodha is deliberately glorified more compared to Jalal because in the past Jalal achieved many such victories with his sheer presence of mind and so this time it was Jodha's turn 👍🏼

Jalal meeting up all his people one by one after the battle is over was a touching scene especially the one where he and Jodha look at each other in the end with pride and emotions filled in their eyes .. the lnoging was evident in their eyes yet both felt the pride of what they achieved for each other 😳

Last scene was simply divine when Jodha rests her head on his shoulder and both feel sheer bliss in each other's arms after all the hurdles that they hv faced ... loved the whole scene .. wish she told him about her pregnency too but I guess today she will ...

Overall a nice balanced episode filled with emotions after the war ..