Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very nice porlogue
cont soon
m waiting 😆
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks a lot for the comments my dearies...!!!
I am sure that by now everyone knows my name. No??
Awesome!
Will surely update soon..!!
Pkka waala sure...!!!
Gudnite...!! :)
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue 😳
looking forward to the first part
cupcaked thumbnail
Hi my dear people...!!!
Since today I have completely my last drabble too...!!!
I wanted to start with the first part to this ss...!!
Hope you all like it...!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maami this is not time to blame me or Aayat, all I want to know is whether Rizwan is Gauhar's child's father or not. I don't know what happened that day, nor do I want to know. But, what I do know is that Gauhar's intentions were not right. And Rizwan is a really nice guy, he would take care of my sister" I said. Okay maybe I was not supposed to zap it out in front of maami, but still.

"Bhaabhi believe me, I don't know anything about it. It isn't my fault!" Rizwan said walking towards me.

"I know Rizwan. But what do we do now? Even if its NOT your fault, ITS STILL YOUR CHILD..!!" I said. Oh my! My dear sis is completely broken down. And here Zain isn't supporting me at all. Does he think I am wrong just like maami thinks?

"Appi!" Aayat came running and hugged me. "Shh Aayat its all fine" I said. I heard her sobbing before she stopped and looked at Rizwan. Then hugged him too.

"Would someone tell us what's wrong here?" Ammi asked. She was right though, she deserves to know.

"Ammi I will tell you everything" I said. "Ammi, at the holi party, Gauhar added some Bhang in Zain's Thandai. Because of that effect her intentions were wrong. She thought that after this she could marry Zain. But this wasn't all, as she thought it was Zain who she was sleeping with, once she woke up she saw Rizwan" I zapped it out. Ammi looked rather confused. Hey, Zain just kept a hand on my shoulder. Initially, I was so scared whether he is against me or with me. But this shows, HE IS WITH ME.

"Aaliya!" he said. "I am fine" I replied. He moved down his hand.

"Ghulam sahb?" ammi asked. She wanted Abbu's opinion to what I just said I guess. Speak up Abbu!

"Well, I have decided. AAYAT AND RIZWAN WOULD GET MARRIED" A smiled immediately crept Rizwan and Aayat's face I could see. Zain looked at me, as I looked at him.

"Gauhar can you come here beta?" Ammi called out for Gauhar. She walked up to Ammi. "Beta, you cant get control over someone else's husband, neither can you make out such ways. Beta, you need to find your own true love. Its your child. Find someone who cares about you more than himself. Find someone who will except this baby as his own. Find someone who will LOVE YOU THE MOST!" Ammi said holding her hand.

"We all love you Gauhar. Take care of yourself and this little one..!!" I said as I hugged her. She hugged me back. Maybe she wasn't such a bad person, I guess. But she still needs to improve a little bit.

"And you can stay here for as long as you want..!!" Zain added. Aww, my cute hubby. Shut up Aaliya! I initially scolded myself.

"Thanks Aaliya, thanks Zain. But I have found my own living and I am very happy with it" She said. No, I couldn't let her go. She is pregnant for god's sake.

"No Gauhar. Not for yourself but for your child atleast, stay here, with us. WITH YOUR FAMILY" I said.

"Thank you Aaliya" she said as she hugged me again.

Allah, May my family remain happy as ever..!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?
Leave your comments and likes.
Will send PM's soon.
Thanks a lot and take care...!!! 😉 😉
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES...sumi..let me be first
-----------------------------
Oh yes...!!😈I m first...!!
That was really good...
and so different from the show😆...poora ulta ho gaya...but i liked it...!!😃
So gauhar sudhrofied? Lets see...
Continue soon...for now..i will enjoy my victory
I M FIRST...!!

Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

RES...sumi..let me be first

-----------------------------
Oh yes...!!😈I m first...!!
That was really good...
and so different from the show😆...poora ulta ho gaya...but i liked it...!!😃
So gauhar sudhrofied? Lets see...
Continue soon...for now..i will enjoy my victory
I M FIRST...!!

Congo with tht Shiz...!!!!
Yup..!! Didn't want to go the 'saas-bahu' way...!!!
Uff...!! Tht suri aunti..!! Want to just kill her...!! 😡 😡
Really happy you liked it...!!
Thanks a lot and take care..!! 😃 😃
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really loved it
Thanks for pm
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely start
Loved it
Very nicely written
Something different to da show
Continue soon
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
thanks 4 pm
cont soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really beautiful update 👏 kaash!kaash! Iska 1% hi show mein ho jata 😔 anyways thnx 4 pm me cont soon