Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Voted for them! I Live in London so I really hope to see them. Also entered into the Prize Draw.
The day I meet Harshika I will feel so starstruck !!
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I am doing it continuously :)
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS ONLY ONE MORE DAY LEFT!
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wud love to see them both in London...
Keep voting Guys...😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I know everyone is still devastated by the confirmation of Usman dying, SO am I, but it isnt Harshads nor Preetikas Fault so why make them suffer.

There is only one more day left for AVTA Awards. How good would harshika feel going to London to receive their award on their first show?? GO VOTE

with the link of this website that keeps changing your IP address, so you can vote as many times you want! The AVTA awards, they only count you vote once, so if you download the hotspot shield, you can vote more than once!

Share the link and tell people to vote for this! We need people to focus on the AVTA awards, because the deadline is July 31!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alright!! Let's vote everyone!! whether we like a track or not Harshika has always delivered banging performances so they DESERVE these awards. please vote and spread the word.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah people we can't make Harshika suffer for this...they deserve these awards! Let's make them win :)
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats what the best thing i can do while travelling and thats what i m doing 👍🏼
..Zainab.. thumbnail
I know everyone is still devastated by the confirmation of Usman dying, SO am I, but it isnt Harshads nor Preetikas Fault so why make them suffer.

There is only one more day left for AVTA Awards. How good would harshika feel going to London to receive their award on their first show?? GO VOTE

with the link of this website that keeps changing your IP address, so you can vote as many times you want! The AVTA awards, they only count you vote once, so if you download the hotspot shield, you can vote more than once!

Share the link and tell people to vote for this! We need people to focus on the AVTA awards, because the deadline is July 31!

..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

trying to do my best...but the problem is that we are only a few!😭
Edited by Zaya_arshi - 10 years ago