Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all.EID MUBARAK to all my friends and their familiy.😊Secondly,I know that this is not a perfect eidi,but let me tell you that after every darkness comes light,after every sorrow joy and every parting a meeting awaits you.Please follow this story.Hope you like it...

CHAPTER 8:AND IT ALL COMES TO AN END
(1 yr. later)
It was strawberry tomight.It was vanilla the other night. A knot formed in her throat as she hugged him back and her perfume filled her nostrils.
"I love you Aaliya.."he pecked her lips once more.It had turned into their little routine.He would first tell'i love you',peck her lips and then turn to his side to go off to sleep.
She nodded her head and then turned to her side.The space between them slowly increased.A lone tear escaped from her eye and left an intraceable mark on the pillow.Her life was once again crumbling down in front of her eyes ,her heart once again asundered and her mind tormented by the looming fear of the catastrophe,yet she could do nothing to save it from its inevitableend.the damage has already been made,the gap between them irreconcilable and the biggest fear of all was the confontation that would make her accept the fact that her marriage was finally kaput...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She hated nights like this,caught between darkness and light,hovering endless on the brink of secret magic.A half lit world ,full of half kept promises offered her nothing but unwanted painful memories she wished she did'nt have to revisit.
There was a deadly,impenetrable silence in the room ,mirroring the stillness of the night sky.They had stopped speaking a few minutes ago,not that there was much left to say!Or maybe there was but she could'nt muster enough courage to articulate them into words..She turned back to him,he was sitting on the ground ,with his back resting on the side of the bed.She had never realised that her life and her love would amount to one night where she would be fighting to keep her beating and forcing herself to count every single breath taken in that room
She walked across the room and sat down beside him.There was a considerable gap between them,yet their fingers were grazing,waiting to be clasped in the warmth of each other.
"She-lo-loves you.."It was not a question.She non-chalantly stated it.Her clenched as she heard him snort.She dared not look into his eyes,because she did'nt really want to know the truth.She did'nt really care about the truth either..she was going away,she would be forgotten...or maybe she did care a little,maybe a very small part of her was holding onto the last vestige of hope,that all of it was just a lie-but the truth was hat it was not,it was something completely different...
"Mamu Ki Bhanji..we can't make this work,right?I've failed youonce again-haven't I?"his voice was lifeless and more broken than she had ever expected.
Aaliya closed the gap between their fingers and clasped his hand in hers,hping that the pain would subside."We ca-can't Zain-I-You need to let me go,because I deserve at least that much.I can never see you with someoen else Zain---so I need to be out of here before the pain kills me completely.." "Did you ever love me?"she continued in her raspy voice after a pause.."Would you believe if I said that I still do and will always.."
"PLEASE<STOP!PLEASE ZAIN...just stop!"the person who once believed that her love was unassailable ,stopped him from saying further.
"Do YOU love me,Aaliya?"Her fingers slowly left the company of his."I'm doing this because I love you Zain Abdullah,because I want to scrape the leftovers of our marriage and survive-survive with something that would help me pacify myself.."
"NO YOU DON'T.Becaus the Aaliya whom I fell in love with would've never given up without a fight.She would never walk out without trying--the Aaliya.."
"The Aaliya you are talking about is DEAD Zain,she died the day she got to know that the person whom she had loved and trusted more than life itself,had failed her and broken the promises,she died the day she got to know that her husband---"she could'nt bring herself to say the last part..her voice was a mere whisper.."She is dead Zain..we have lost her.."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We come across different people everyday.Some stay in our lives for longer than time can stand.Others,just drift by leaving a cool breeze of light,and on their leaving the impact they have on us,stays a little smudge of a character.We hold on so tightly fearing their loss abd hence their effect on us.What we don't realise is that some people are meant to leave,because in their leaving they impact on us the most,they linger in our souls the most,the hardest part of saying goodbye is letting go-it is the most unselfish act humanly possible...

The peltong rain was bouncing off her skin,mixing with the salty tears cascading down her eyes.The nippy wind was chilling her to the bones which lay bare to the harsh chidings of nature.The sky had turned from the mellowed orange and red to the blurred darknessand with every passing second,with every step that she took away from him and towards the neverending darkness,the rain seemed to wash away her resolve.SHe had promised herself that she would'nt cry,she would survive without him,she would'nt cry over someone who had taken advantage of being her life and stolen pieces of her heart everyday-little by little,with every step that she took away from him,the chances of survival seemed bleak because she was leaving behind everything...
HE watched as the dubious darkness slowly enveloped her,dissolving her in its labyrinth.The perpetual dull ache in his heart intensified,as his eyes wandered over to the place which she had left empty...the rain had stoped pouring..even the pattering raindrops had abandoned him...the emptiness in now mocked at the emptiness in his heart..Zain Osman Abdullah helplessly looked at the celestial sky hoping to find his answers in the sea of stars and abyss of darkness...

KABHI JO THA MERA DIL
HUA GHAIRON ME SHAMIL
REHTA HAI KAHAAN
ABHI SE HAAL HAI AISA
NA JAANE HOGA KAISA
JO YEH HO GAYA..
BEINTEHAA...BEINTEHAA..

(pic credit goes to the creator)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this..I'll be looking forward for the feedback.Take care and follow this journey of ZAIN ABDULLAH AND MAMU KI BHANJI.
goodbye/khuda hafiz

From
Ann Rosewood😊
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this part..
Love all parts..
Please update soon..
I'm eager to find out what Zain has done for aliya to leave him
Did he cheat on her?
Hmmm very interesting..love all or work
Update soon please
And thanks very much for the pm
I'm looking forward to the next part..
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very beautifully written
Continue soon
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its brilliant...
i wanna know the reason behind her decision...
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGG Read all parts in one go. Thanks for the pm fist of all. You write so beautifully 👏👏 Loved all the parts specially how u keep so much suspense in every part. I am confused now. What did Zain do tot Aliya Hopefully everything gets cleared before she leaves 😕 Continue soon and PM me 😳
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did Zain cheat on her ??? 😕
loved the update dear
brilliantly penned down
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Suoerb...awesome ...fabulous ...I cried ...I really cried...my heart sank ...pls update soon
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!!
superbly written
loved it❤️
ty so much for d pm...
eagerly waiting for d next update...😭
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its so scary...wat zain did to her...u write so well,but many things r still a mystery...like to read some light hearted moments in ur writing in follow ups...thanks for pm
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What do you do when you meet someone after a long time,moreover when that person happens to be the love of your life...their relationship was tested during the crisis...she left him to give him freedom,to survive without the title of a jilted woman,he has now realised his mistakes...read on to find what news twists and turns take place in their lives!
Happy Reading😊

CHAPTER 9 : LIFE AFTER YOU

The dimly lit walls painted in shades of blue,the wooden bed,the grey rug,the mahogany table,the white cabinet ,the fairy lights in coloured glass bottles,that embelished the oxidental walls with its oriental magic,the frames that adorned the walls-every single thing was in place,where they belonged,except her.She was supposed to be there with him,they were supposed to grow old together ,and he had screwed up his chance big time.She was supposed to but she wasn't,or rather she hasn't for the past 5 years.The emptiness was clear in his eyes.the walls now haunted him and glared at him for being so imbecile,the shadows in the room found congenial company in the shadows of his past...
The door to his room opened with a creaking sound and soon a glaring white light filled the room,mitigating the darkness,that had managed to console him after a long day,for the past five years that he had survived or more correctly barely survived without her.
"Mom..."he sat upright on his bed,quickly wiping away the tray tears from his face.Surraiya came over and silently sat down beside him.."Zain..."she placed her hand on his."Mr.Ahmed is coming to -India with his daughter Zara,I was hoping---"he cut her off shortly"I can't Mom.I can't move on.I can't love someone else nor can I marry anaother girl"His voice had a deadly calmness as he brushed off his mother with a dead-beat expression on his face,something that he had acquired over the years to deal with the pain that came with.
reality.
"Zain---Osman Saab and I,we are growing oldwe want to see you happy...Zain,you have turned into a shell of the man you once used to be,you are miserable Zain..""I don't thing I deserve anything else apart from misery after the things that I had done to her Mom..."
"We can't see you wallow in self pity anymore,we can't see you revive your guilt and the grieve about your loss,each new day.You'll have to settle down..you'll see that in your new life,everything will fall into place.Its okay to fall in love once again..its okay Zain..."
"I have my family -you all are there for me.I don't need someone else for that..."he let out an exasperated sigh.He was probably having this conversation with his mother,who was desperate to get him hitched-for the umpteenth time."Zain..you'll have to do it Beta..we habe promised.."
"MOM LEAVE ME ALONE!"..."You have been ALONE for the last FIVE years Zain.If you love her so much then why did you let her go?Why did you betray her trust?Why did you break her apart,Zain?Both of you were happy..Zain she loved you with her life and you took that away from her!Why did you do it Zain?"
Zain Abdullah closed his eyes,trying to block out his mother's voice,trying to veil his pain -his turbulent mind,to hid his vulnerability,because more often than not,the coldness of his eyes would give away to the burgeoning pain in is heart...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHe could've never thought that leaving him would be so difficult,even after everything that had happened between him.Even that pain was less than the one she was feeling now,coming back to the country,to the city which had given her so many things,but at the same time taken away to,a place where she had left behind her heart,a city in whose each and every corner she would find traces of her lingering memories.A city which was still alive in her memory,a city which had taught her to love and had given her heartbreak too.
It had been five years ,yet she felt that it was yesterday.It was as if she was reliving the pain she had felt that night and the night she had come to know about 'it'.The wounds were still fresh,time had failed to toughen them up and turn them into scab.She would like to say that she had moved on,that she had rediscovered herself,that she was now capable of making 'safe' choices,but in reality she was still stuck in her past.She wished she could shed her skin,breed new cells and start all over again-untainted and untouched like the shinning skin of a newborn baby under the shimmering lights of the nursery.She wished she wouldn't be reminded of 'him'-of her past ,in every corner of the street and in every stranger's face.SHe wished that people would'nt loo at her and see how broken,battered and shattered by her past.Losing love was like losinh organ.It was like dying,only difference.Death ends.This pain-it could go on forever.
Aaliya rested her head on the shoulder of her man,who was her present -her reality,someone whom she had accepted ,someone who was a little more familiar,a tiny bit more than a complete stranger.She knew that he would'nt hurt or betray her like him.He was a good man and she hoped that she'd one day be able to love him ,with all of her heart,mind and soul.Her body stiffened a little as she felt him wrap his hands around her,the feeling was foriegn,as is her mind had failed to adjust to its new surroundings...her mind went back to her broken past and exhausted she closed her eyes to get few minutes of sleep which had almost eluded her...

guys did you all like it.I know its a bit short,but i promise tomorrow there will be along one.Please comment and like...the new trck after the leap is developing..please follow through it.Love you friends!😊😊

From
Ann Rosewood❤️
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago