Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
its beautiful update.love the way u described their nikhah.keep writing more.
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW!!! fabulous update...👏
so beautifully written👍🏼
truly loved it ❤️
ty so much for d pm 😳
waiting for d next update...
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends...Yeah I know I'm back after sometime.I've been really busy ,hence the delay .Sorry😔...
Okay so here is the next chapter..and there is also a good news for u guys..I've decided that I won't confine the chapters to a SS..instead will transform it into a FF😊...
Happy Reading!

CHAPTER 4:THE KEY TO HAPPINESS

Everyone except them broke into a fit of laughter at the dinner table as Fahaad,Zain's elder brother cracked a joke.Well,how could they,for they were lost in their own wide wild world!
"Ahem..-"Osman Abdullah cleared his throat with a knowing smile on his face and a glint of mischief in his eyes,he turned his head towards his younger son Zain and his wife Aaliya"Zain--"he drawled"Have you prepared the presentation for tomorrow's meeting?"
"Y-Yeah Dad"
"Zain-I was thinking of selling off BArkat Royale"
"Ofcourse Dad!"
"Zain I was thinking of getting you a second wife."
Definitely dad!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..."Nafeesa's earth shattering laughter broke their trance.
Blushing furiously,Aaliya sudenly found the pattern on her anarkali very interesting,while Zain fumbled for words to explain the embarassing situation.Failing to do so,Zain averted his eyes from his father's questioning ones and started playing with the morsels of food on his plate.
"Zain miyaan,I think you should continue your romance upstairs"Fahaad whispered in his ears and nudged him with his elbow.
"BHAI!"he hissed back exasperatedly"Zain -Aaliya,do you both want to tell us something?"His voice boomed over the table
"Yes-mamu..actually Zain and I,we-um ?"
"We,what?"
Aalia looked at her husband"Zain..?"she wished that he would break the news."Yes Dad ,Aal-ya ummm..."he stopped momentaily as he felt everone's scrutinising eyes on them.
"I'm pregnant!We are going to have a baby."She had broken the dam of happiness in the life of the Abdullah's as everyone sent a silent prayer to Allah for showering them with unbound happpiness and contentment in the form of the little bundle of joy,who would in a fw months enter thw world and lighten up their lives.The family basked in the radiance of happiness ,competely oblivious to the fact that happiness lasts only for so long...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Zain..."she chuckled,as she felt him wrap his hands tightly around her body and rest his chin on her shoulder.
"zain-ler me go!I've got a lot of work left in the kitchen,moreover I need to go and give Mamu his medicines."but Zain Abdullah was not the one to listen,for as soon as she escaped from his grasp he stopped her by the hand and pulling her close to his body,he held her tightly against his chest.Her hands snaked around his necks while he tightened his grip on her petite waist."let me go pleasee?"She made puppy dog eyes at him,but Zain abdullah was not to fall from them.
"I've locked the door."he whispered into her ears huskily.
"Why..""she managed to ask him through her laboured breath-yes his musky scent,strong arms ,sexy greek god looks and his husky baritone did things to her insides."WHY!Because ...I need some 'me' time with my wife...show her how much I lover her..."He nuzzled the cove of her neck and she tilted to give him a better access.
"Zain..."her voice seemd drugged and indeed it was ,as he blew small kisses down the long hollow oh her neck.Her body was on fire ,as his touch left her wanting for more.Her hands traced his biceps while his rested on the small of her back.HEr eyes his brownorbs,which held a passion that she had neve rseen before."W-Want to leave now..?"his proximity was preventing her form forming coherent thoughts in her mind.She silently shook her head'no',as her tenattive fingers tangled into his hair,tugging at them while their lips met,in a slow ballroom dance and not tango.Their tongues teased and touched ,as hey responded to each others carresses and kisses with equal fervor,moaning each other's name in ecstasy.Their kiss ended as they drew apart to take in air.Zain lifted her up in his arms and gently laid her down on their bed before climbing up beside her.He covered themselves with the duvet,before wrapping his legs around her.Aalia snuggled against his body aa they fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

From
Ann Rosewood❤️
Please read and comment 😊
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its osem plzzz continue soon
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
That was very sweet
Update soon
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute and romantic update.love the kast part.thanks for pm dear.
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
wow!! ...awesome update👏
wonderfully written👍🏼
loved it a lott❤️
ty so much for d pm😳
waiting for next update...
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Loved it
Very sweet and cute
Continue soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was awesome
loved the update 😳
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends..this chapter is dedicated to all those who wanted an update of ZAYA's swimming pool romance from me...☺️ So happy reading my gutter queens,and don't dorget to leave behind your lovely comments...

CHAPTER 5: ITS PLAY TIME [A]

The golden rays of sun shimmered down on the glistening waterdrops as they trickled in quick successions,down his body,before conspicuously disapperaing into his happy trail.She saw him climb out of the pool.His back was turned to her,as he slowly slipped on his bathrobe.
She was seeing all of it from her arboreal hiding place near the cerulean blue waters of the pool where her 'ultra-hot' husband had been swimming.
She was hiding not because she wanted too,she was his wife and had every right to see his swim in his.. ☺️ anyway,..she was afraid that someone would catch him flirting unbashedly with her.Well Zain Abdullah was a master in that area-his and his inneundos!
"Mamu Ki Bhanji-if you really wanted to see,you could've just asked me-"Aaliya slowly turned around,her face completely flushed because of his statement.Aaliya clutched the sides of her dress and slowly walked over to where he was standing.Zain eyed her seductively,with a glint of mischief in his eyes while drying his hair with the towel.
"there was no need to beacome a Peeping Tom"
"Z-Z-Zain I ..I "Aaliya stuttered in front of him"Yes..MAllika-e-Zain,you what?"she was rooted at the spot as he slowly neared her and evveloped her in his arms,spraying water on her face.It would've been alright if it was just a simple hug,but even before Aaliya could take precautions after gauging his intentions,Zain nuzzled her hair and softly nibbled her delicate skin."ohhh_Zain--um.."
"Huh?"Zain Abdullah was not even paying heed to waht she was saying,as he busied himself in covering her exposed skin with his lovebites.
"Zain,what are you dojng?You-you are making me wet." 'Shit!' Aaliya bit her tongue as the realisation of what she had said dawned upon her,when she felt his halt his actions and look at her with a knowing smile on his face.
"come again."
"What?"Aaliya blustered,blushing furiously as she tried to cover herself.
"Som i'm making you -'wet'' ?"Zain laid emphasis on the last word.
"Zain!'"Aaliya pouted and hit him on his arm."If you tease me once more then then..I swear--"Aaliya stopped ,for she had commited a blasphemy by looking into his smouldering brown eyes"you swear what,MKB?"
"Erm..I swear-You'll sleep on the couch for the next one month."She huffed.
"It won't be a problem for me MEZ..We can do our horizontal mambo anywhere and everywhere!"
"Zain !You are-If you do it once more I swear my legs will stay closed until our baby is born"her hormones were already raging war inside her body and on top of it all,his sweet torture was fuelling it up.
"Now what am I doing?I'm not at fault-what can I do if girls find me 'hot' and 'irresistable' ,so much so that they hide behind trees to steal glances at me coming out from the pol in my red swim shorts.?"
'GIRLS!'How dare her,Zain Abdullah you are dead today.In front of which other girl do you strut around half naked?' Her hormones went astray ,her anger elevated the mercury levels,without a single word she stomped on his feet and turned around to walk away,when he stopped her by her hand.And placing his arms around her swollen stomach ,he rested his chin on her shoulder.
"Jealous?"Aaliya tried hard to maintain her stern face,as even without looking at him,she could feel him smirk behind her back.
"Why should I be jealous-its not like I'm the only person with whom
you've ------"she could'nt say the last part of the sentence"You are free to romance your Huggie,Cutie and kissy as much as you want.Who cares?I don't!"her lips were quivering and her eyes slowly teared up.
"wellyou should be"Aaliya turned her head sideways to meet his gaze.Was he really seeing someone else,because she had turned ugly with blemished,blotchy and oily skin andwas no longer svelte but resembled a mommy whale.Was it because their passion had died down and every night that they spent in each others arm had turned into a mere ritual.
"Because I have a very hot attractive wife and her name is Aaliya Zain Abdullah."Zain placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her around"She is one of the most beautiful woman in this world ,more importantly she is my life and we have together created a life.Because I know that she loves me ,that she loves when I do naughty things to her and I love it when I see the extent ot which she gets affected-the way she blushes and shivers when I leave behind the imprints of my love on the spot right below her earlobe --"Aaliya dugged his shoulders,lest her knees buckle down.Her cravings increased and her body betrayed her,as his husky baritone filled her ears and his warm breath left her wantin gfor more.
"I love it the way she moans my name when I nibble at her collarbone."Her lips formed an 'O' followed by his name as his tongue glided across the place where he had left a lovebite.
"I love how she drives me insane with hr one look and her sweet smell,her one kiss and her one touch,how she makes me feel like the luckiest and happiest man alive in her arms .."Aaliya could'nt control herself.She was not even remotely aware of her surroundings,for she was in a sensual haze.She placed soft kisses along the cove of his neck"Aa-Aliya"Zain gasped as she sucked his sensitive spot."Um..lets go to -to our bedroom"His voice almost pleaded her as she withdrew herself from him
"Meet me in 10,Abdullah"she winked at him,leaving him agape .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[B] (In the doctor's chamber)

"Mr.Abdullah,I know that you are a very caring husband ,but please I repeat please let Alaiya move around a little.her pregnancy is not critical ,that she needs to confine herseld to the bed-"she punctuated every word,but Zain cut her short"But she does'nt need to go around doing things for herself,there are so many people there-" his wordsw ere met with a glare from Aaliya."Mr.Abdullah,a healthy baby can only come into this world if the mother is healthy..Aaliya is fit enough to do a few light fre hand excercises,give her enough space to breath,act as her stress reliever and not someone who loves to hover over her."Zain looked at Aaliya and then at the lady doctor helplessly.She smiled back at him and between the dominance of the two ladies ,Zain found himself lost,as he tried fighting a lost battle.
From
Ann Rosewood❤️
Please read,like (if u want) and leave behind your comments!
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago