you really made me feel them
and the way they kept on trying to run from the actual point...that was so cute
you should write lot like this
will be waiting for the next one eagerly

thank u...for this
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Friends..sorry for the delay...Thanks a lot for all your lovely comments and support.I've decided to turn this OS into multiple chapters.I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it !๐Ÿ˜Š
Secondly, I'm a non-muslim, so if I sincerely apologise from beforehand for any mistakes in this chapter.If any word is misspelt or any ritual is misplaced ,or anything which goes against the principles of the religion,then I am extremely sorry for the unintentional mistake.Please PM me and let me know if there is any,I'd gladly make the correction !Happy reading!

CHAPTER 3:THE PROMISE

Innal Hamda illahi,nasteenuhu was nastagfiruhu wa nazoo bullahi shorrore ahfusina
Man yahdihi Allahi fala mudhila lahu ma
Mayn yudhlil fa ha hadia lah
Wa ash hadu al la illaha lal lah wa
ash hadu an na Muhammadan abduhu wa rasooluhu.

(All praises for Allah.We seek Guidance and Forgiveness from Him.We also seek refuge in Him from the evils of our ownselves.Whoever Allah guides from the evils none can misguide him,whoever he lets go astray,none can put him back on track.We testify that there is no God but Allah and we testify that Muhammad is Allah's servant and His messenger.)

The shimmering lights of the chandeliers shone down upon them ,magnifying the ebullience in the air and the beaming smiles on every face.The khutba held no importance to him as Zain Abdullah sat with his eyes fixed on the beauty on the other side of the veil.He knew that the veil would be taken off,that they would be pronounced man and wife after the ceremony,that they would efface every single barrier between tham, cross all lines and test unchartered waters after their marriege,yet the escalating anxiety was taking a toll on him. from her hands which were emblazoned with the deep shade of mehendi to the beautiful hues of red and golden fabric that adorned her body,his Aaliya,his Mamu Ki Bhanji was looking no less than an etheral beautyZain was lost in his sweet reverie when Fahaad nudged him .He turned to look at his elder brother,with a sigh,the wait waiting game was becoming intolerable."Patience paysI can understand your plight Zain ""Bhai!"the sheer annoyance was evident in his voice,for he was in no mood for jokes .His eyes met hers once again-through the veil that seperated them .She squeezed her eyes tightly,sending him a silent message,a small smile appeared on his face as the message got delivered and the feeling reciprocated.
He smiled back at Aaliya ghulam Haider,who would soon become Aaliya Zain Abdullah.the name rhymed,it was as she was born to become an Abdullah, it was as their string had been tied by Fate .

"Aaliya Ghulam Haider,kya aapko Zain Osman Abdullah se yeh nikaah qubol hai?"The Qazi's voice reverberated through the defeaning silence of the marriage hall, as everyone anticipated for her answer.And for one fleeting moment ,the fear of the unknown,fear that she would get cold feet ,gripped his mind,paralysing his senses for a second.A sigh of relief escaped from his lips as her sweet voice saying'Qubool Hai' reached his ears.Her eyes met his as she said the two words which held the power to change lives for forever.they held each other gaze,indifferent to the presence of their cheering cohorts- a thousand words were spoken .
The Qazi now turned towards him-"Zain Osman Abdullah,kya AapkoAaliya Ghulam Haider se yeh nikaah qubool hai?"Zain accepted it with alacrity as he gave his answer even before the Qazi could finish asking his question.The entire hall broke into a fit of giggles and in a hushed tone Osman Abdullah cleared his throat and whispered into his ears"easy there my son!"Zain looked at her,while she shied her face away...They sighned the nikaahnama,while the maulvi said the Duaa(prayers).His words flwe past their ears as they lost themselves in the whirpool of emotions and into the deep abyss of their gazes.

Allahumma taqabbal minna innaka antas .Sameeul Aleem.Wa tub alaina innaha antatawwabur Raheem.
Allahumma Sallu Ala Byyedena Muhammad wa ala alihi wa sallam.

May Allah bless your marriage with beauty of the marriage of Aayesha and her husband
May Allah guide you both on the steps of Taqwa and may he provide the two of you with good communications in your relationship.
May Allah bless the earth with your progeny who we pray will be better than us toward their creator and his creation
May Allah help us reaffirm our commitments to each other
May Allah give Barkah to the families of the bride and groom
May Allah bring them closer
May Allah make you or a model family that will invite humanity to fall on the guidance of his Creator.

Relationships were made.Vows were taken ,vows of togetherness and love.the night held full of promise for the young and the old,the young for a future full of hope and for the old, a future to see the dreams of the young one cominf true.the night held dreams and hopes in its ars,the night itself pulsated with life .Aaliya and Zain interwined their hands under the veilthat covered heir head,as they looked at each other in the mirror,for the first time as husband and wife..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Aaliya----"he tried for the umpteenth time to stop her everflowing tears.Sometime he found the sentiments of the womankind unfathomable.Its not like he or his family was a stranger to her,neither did they live in some other country..yet she was crying her eyes out.It was morning and they had just reached Mumbai,and even before he could get a chance to strike a conversation with his newly wedded wife,she had lunged herself into his arms,not that he was complaining about it.
"Aaliya -stop crying--Mamu Ki bhanji,Shhh-"Zain sighed as he tried to control the clenching of his own heart after seeing her bleary eyes and mottled face.Aaliya had clutched his sleevs tightly in her fists and with her head restin gon his chest she siffled.Zain nuzzleed her hair while rubbing circles on her back."Zain*hiccup*I miss*hiccup*"
"Aal-ya"he cooed her name in her ear.She looked up at his face ,with eyes which were brimming with tears"I'll take you to Bhopla,,WHENEVER you feel like going...we'll videochat with Aayat,phopa and phoopi everyday...they are just a phone call away.I promise ,not just as your lover or your husband,but as friend,because that is from where our relationship had started."

From
Ann Rosewood
๐Ÿ˜ŠPlease read and comment .Love u all.
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Phew..first yet again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--------------------------
OhMG..OhMG..OhMG..!!
That was...girl...now words are going to finish..!!
Stunning u write...really..and glad u r making it an SS...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Zain was so funny in that qubool hai part๐Ÿ˜†..loved the whole part..!!
I just loved it yaar...look..don't think i didnt like it much as i m not writing much this time..but u leave me speechless...like that was SUPERB..!!๐Ÿ‘
Thank u for PM Ann...all i can say is keep writing..its just beautiful...

And i m so so waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜ณ...
I will give two GIFs for next one..iss baar no GIF...next waale ke liye๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was such a nice update
Finally they are married
Zain must be getting very inpatient to be alone with his mkb lol
Looking forward to the next part
Update soon
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow very beautiful update
finally they are married.
updte next chapter soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful update
Loved it
ZaYa are finally married
Purely fabulous
Continue soon
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really nyc read all in one go abd all chp are phenominal plzzz update da nxt soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally they are married ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
everything was beautifully penned down dear
totally loved this update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks for the PM