Posted: 10 years ago
What a beautiful piece of writing
Nicely done dear 😳
loved it to the core!
thanks for the PM
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it really a beautiful os.i love the way u wrote Aliya confusion about her feeling.their moment was really romantic.keep writing more.thankr for pm.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

res...emme b first plz

-------------------
oh yeah...!!
I m here...first...again(nothing surprising nuh..?😎)
Again...ur way of descibing the sitautions is just so good...!!

And Zain leaving...? Where...? So they both feel their presence n absence affecting each other...!!?!!
Yes...!! That is an awesome start...!!
Chalo continue fast...!!
GIF of updateπŸ˜ƒ-
When zain was trying to console(kinda) her and himself that they should be happy he is going..-
What a console..so cute..!!
Who are they both fooling huh..?😳

I'm elated that u liked the OS...and am a very big fan of your works.😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AN:Hey friends am back with the second part..3rd part will be updated tomorrow..stay tuned to read the love saga of MAMU KI BHANJI AND MAMU KA BETA,as they jorney through trial and tribulation,romance and happiness of life.Hope you like it.Love u all,thnkx for ur lovely feedback.

CHAPTER 2:THE STOLEN MOMENTS

The romm was big enough for a storeroom ,yet small enough for two people who were pressed against each otherin the small dark confines of the place .The darkness prevented her from making out the face of the silent intruder who had with one swift move,pulled her into the romm and whose palm was now muffling her voice,while he twisted her arm and held it behind her back.She made futile attemptsto wriggle out of his vice like grip while her muffled groans went unheard ,for the room was situated in such a corner of the house where people hardly went after sunset.
Beads of perspiration had started appearing on her forehead and with every fleeting moment ,the palpitations of her heart increased,so much so,that her other senses succumbed to ti.
HE slowly released his grip on her wrist and leaned away to switch on the lights.The dim light flooded into the room,mitigating the darkness and removing the veil of fear from her eyes.Her eyes widened in realisation as she saw that the INTRUDER was none other than 'ZAIN KITKIT ABDULLAH'!
'Zain!"her voice was a highpitched whisper.Her eyes threw daggers at him,while he smirked at her antics.
'Hey MAmu Ki bhanji!"he whispered back to her,his usual boyish grin tugging the corner of his lips."Have you gone bonkers ZAIN!If Badi Phoopi or some other relative sees us like this,in this compromising position.on the eve of our nikaah..have you got any idea about the c-consequences?"Zain slipped his hands into the pocket of his jeans and casually stoood,leaning against the doorframe.Aaliya Ghulam Haider,paced around the romm frantically moving her hand in the air,trying to explain to him the gravity of the situation.
Aaliya gasped as he held her by her waist and pushed her against the wall."Zain.." "SHHH.."he placed his finger on her lips and quietened her rambling on why bride should'nt meet her groom on the eve of their nikaah.
Her body was tightly sandwiched between the wall and his strong chest.His proximity was tantalizing her senses,his musky cologne was doing no good either.A small smile appeared across his face as her delicate hands,moved up his arms and rested around his neck,bringing him closer to her.Their forheads were touching now and then,and their warm breath fanning their cheeks."I wanted to..m-meet you before our nikah"Her heart leaped in joy,she could have sweared that she would melt into a puddle if he continued with his smouldering gaze and soft whispers.
She looked away startled as his fingers grazed her skin.His fingers traced the contours-the damask cheeks,her forehead,her eyes,the tip of her nose,her chin before finally resting on her rosy lips.His eyes purposely traced the same path as his fingers did.Every single emotion,every single blemish,every single nuance and secret lay bare to him.His eyes flirted with hers,words were not required .Aaliya felt branded under his gaze, as his eyes scorched her through her soul.The breath hitched in her throat as his fingers now traced the deep cavern of her throat,often letting his hands wander off to the neckline of her anarkali.Her lips were quivering because of the jolts of pleasure flowing through her body and because of the humming electricity between them."If this is your condition now..thwn what will happen on the wedding night,MKB?"her body could'nt bear the exquisite torturee,she pulled his head and closed the gap between their lips.The kiss deepened and turned into a frenzy of tongues lapping against each other.Now who could blame them,afterall they were meeting after one whole month after their engagement!
They gave their everything in that one kiss.It was that one thing for them,that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and that person .And you realise ,that person is the one you are supposed to be kissing for the rest of your life.Its that amazing feelingof being complete in the arms of that person,yet scared of losing that amazing moment,afraid of having to let go of it.
Aaliya pulled back unhurriedly,to draw in some air.their foreheads touched once again.There was a smile of content on their faces,yet the shadow of the fear of the unwanted ominous on their eyes.Aaliya rested her head on his shoulder,while Zain tightly wrapped his arms around he,assuring her and also himself that everything would work out for the best,that their happinesss would'nt be short-lived.they communicated not through words but through silence.Aaliya did'nt need any word of assurance for she had found it in his embrace .It was that feeling of being secure in his arms,the feeling of being complete when close to him,that made her forget about the wedding jitters.Zain Osman Abdullah and Aaliya Ghulam Haider parted ways for the night to meet again at the marriage hall,to give a name to the realtionship that had started 2 years back ,to meet once again and promise each other for the rest of their lives ,to hold each other through stormy nights and assure each other that after every storm and every cold night there is a new warm daybreak .

From
Ann Rosewood

PLEASE LEAVE BEHIND YOR COMMENTS :)
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...first again😎
-------------------------------
Firstly...yah...m first again..πŸ˜†What say Tanny baby??πŸ˜›

And u u know i write SS?Oh..i PMed u too?😲Thanks for liking my SS ann..!!😳

And chapter was MY GOD!! So awesome..!! So tomo is the wedding??And here they are..kissing like anything!!πŸ€ͺ
Uff..Zain came chhupke se to kiss her...😳...and she is no less...shuru ho gayi..waah waah..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
OMG...i just LOVED it..!!You know the way u describe...i get goosebumps thinking about that..!!😳
I really really like ur way of writing...Girl..Keep Rocking..!!πŸ₯³You just get better yaar..!!
Thnk u for the PM...πŸ€— And will be waiting for ur next update...make sure it is guttery..gutter queen awaits..☺️
Ur update make me feel...

Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweetz..i will read later...but something I would like to tell you...
As you split it futher..change the title to TS...πŸ˜ƒ
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow that was beautiful
Update again soon
Looking forward to the next part
And thanks so much for the pm
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
romantic update.Zain Aliya both couldn't able to hold their desire.waiting for their nikhah and SR.thanks for pm.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mei phirse late hu??
Uff.!! Kya hoga mera?
So sorry...!! Thanks for d pm...!!
Awesome part...!!!
Blushing blushing...!!
Continue soon...!!
Thanks a lot and take care...!!