THE WORD THAT BINDS US TOGETHER-A ZAYA SS(Chapter 15,updt-30.08.14,pg: - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
emotional update.so she mu him but why didn't he clear her doubt that time or he didn't know about that?
waiting for next part.thanks for pm.
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was very painful !!!!...he betrayed her...poor aliya 😭😭😭...beautifully written ..ty so much for d pm😊...plzz continue soon...

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update
brilliantly penned down πŸ‘
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
wow that was really amazing
definately worth the wait
very very beautifully written and very emotional
m literally in tears
update soon
im really looking foward to the next chapter
thanks for the pm
bloodsheds thumbnail
WOW! MAN EPIC UPDATE πŸ‘
Your writing is sooo good . Keep up the good work 😊
And update next part soon πŸ˜‰
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wrote a long comment but stupid IF didn't let me post it. Anyways the update was beautifully written. Finally we know what happened. I am so curious to know about how Zaya will get back together. Update as soon as u can. I can't wait for Zain and Aliya's reunion πŸ˜†
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry for being late!
But did you guys really think that I've abandoned this fic! NO WAY! So here's something for you all ..for all my silent reader,for all those who've liked and comented..for Sanika ,Tanya and Yasna...for Anwi my bestie..for all the ZAYA fans..hopefully I have done justice with the characters and the story!

CHAPTER LOVE IS ALL THAT WE NEED..

The white walls,the bright hallways,the cold tiles,and the nippy air coming from the AC and hittign her skin,the hushed whispers of the doctors and nurses walking down the corridor,the beeping sound of the monitor barely offered her any comfort.It was as if she was in atime warp,fighting hard to save him and also ..herself..her eyes skittered back over his face-the cuts and bruises,and burns,his bandaged head and the sling around his arm.her sadness was like a thousand paper cuts,each worsening her damaged heart.She found herself guilty in the situation -it was all beacuse of her ..the last conversation echoed in her mind..

Ca n you honestly stand here and tell me that I mean nothing to you..I'm walking away Aaliya..I won't bother you aagin...
I'm walking awya Alaiya
I
won't
bother
you
again..

A silent sob escaped from her lips..48 hours had passed ..he should be waking up..how would she face him..how would she tel him that for a moment she had felt that she was gonna lose him forever and that had scared the hell out of her..how would she tell him what she had locked up in her heart..how would she tell tell him --the door opened -Aaliya quickly wiped her teras with the sleeve of her kurta and turned around.."Rehaan?" she whisperted.
"You're still here."She said nothing-because there was nothing left to say.To the world she was Aaliya rehaan khan,and she had lost all rights to stay back and look after Zain Abdullah.
"Its him right?" His face fell as realisation slolwy dawned upon him.
"Its always been him-Rehaan I'm so sorry,but I can't do this anymore..Rehaan I can't "Tears made their way out of her eyes..
"He's going to hurt you again..and the next time he does ,I won't be around to help you gather the pieces..of you -heart"
A small wry smile made its way to the corner of ehr lips.."Rehaan,you don't get to choose to get hurt in this world,butyou can deifnitely choose who hurts you--I like my choices,Rehaan-I really do.."
"So its over..between us?" he asked with apinful pause..
"yes..."she whispered back..and she knew that as soon a sthe words left her mouth,another realstionship got over..and shattered into glassy shards,but this time she really had no regrets..she got up and left the room..
He squinted his eeys open to adjust them to the brightness of the room and the fuzzy feeling inside his head..the medicines had probably kicked in..he looked around-en different machines were hooked to his body..and a cannula that went into his nose...he tried to lift his hand,but it felt heavy..he looked around,his eyes searching for hers...she was not there.She was nowhere and why would she be..why would she care about whether he was alive or dead.
He turned his head to his side...zara was sitting beside him"Zain..?"
He wished to back into his peaceful slumber so that he wouldn't have to contend his problems and the questions that life held for him..he wondered how he would break the news to her.."Zara.I-I ca=can't do th-this--its over I can't marry you-I'm so-sorry.." It was as if she had known it all along.."I know Zain--you love Aaliya..take care.." she left just the way she had appeared...just like a breeze...
Aaliya entered the room to find him staring blanky at the wallHe turned sideways ,looking at her expectantly..
"How-how are you feeling?"
"good.."his voice was raspy.
"um---can I ask you for something?"He nodded his head with much difficulty.
"Promise me-that you'll take care of yourself-that you'll move on and be happy-that--"he never said anything...because he knew he wouldn't be able to keep her promises.
Aaliya got up reluctantly,as silence feel upon them,slowly entangling her hand from his and moving out of the room..once again Zain couldn't stop her from walking away...

6 months had passed away since he ahd last seen her ..she ahd probably returned back to the US with Rehaan.
As he sat in his room,thinking of what he would choose ,his head starts thinking what had cause dhis mess.he had no hope,no life to live for,his life was a struggle that he didn't want to continue..but his friends and family would never understand..every waking hour was a struggle as he fought with his memories-making futile attempt to stop their attcks,to forget her-to forget that she even existed,becasue every strand of hope had been burned into ashes by despair,the moment she walked out of that hospital room.All those years ,trying to live without her-caem reeling back to his mind...Why should he push himslef when no one needed him?But all this talking was pulling him down..he ddin't have to listen to the killer,whose voice was the only thing that he could hear..
His brain was on trial,it was not listening to him-there was a burning sensation in his lungs..whu was everything jumbling up -he looked at the date-it was their anniversary---one more year had passed without her..Zain OSman Abdullah couldn't think straight and that is when he felt a handon his shoulder..he turned around.she was standing right in front of him.."AAliya..?"
"Zain--its okay--everything is fine----I forgave you a long time back..Zain its okay to make mistakes..we're humans after all--but we have to make things right oo..its our duty.."Aaliya murmered,cupping his face in her hands and wiping his tears with her thumbs.."So am making things right Zain-for once and for all-I'm walkign away -maybe REhaan was the better guy,but he was never you-and all the while I tried to pretend that he was you and that i was happy-but I knew that you would be able to look through those fake smiles...I want oy to be happy Zain--Zara is a great girl-you can start all over..I'm walking away so that you can be happy..because Zain all that I can do is hurt people..I don't want to hurt you anymore...I'll be fine...I'll have your memories to live for,for the rest of my life...Allah HAfiz Zain.."she was halfway out the door,she was once again leaving a part of her heart beside him..
"You're walking away once again.."she halted,his voice was cold..she turned around..he was fast approaching her..and she watched a she closed the distance and held her shoulders tightly..
"IT IS ALL THAT YOU CAN DO AALIYA!ALL THAT YOU'VE EVER DONE IS -WALK AWAY.YOU"RE ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS..SACRED OF DEALING WITH THEM,SCARED OD ADMITTING THAT---"
I'm not scared of admitting the fact that a relationship which had died a slow death can never be revived Zain--"
"Really? Did our realtionship really die Aal-ya--"Zain cupped her face,his voice softened."How could you live without me for so long and how can you wlak away like you don't care-once again..Did you ever miss me? I've wondered about all of this every single night ,hoping that you still love me-and if you leave now -How will I survive? "Her body was shaking with sobs as she clinged onto him for support."Aaliya did you miss me when he kissed you,wished that it was me instead..did you not miss me when he held you in his arms..Aaliya I did..I wish i had you in my arms all these years..eevry day is a struggle for me Aaliya...and everyday i wake up hoping that one day I'll wake up with you in my arms...""I still lo-love you Zain--I LOVE YOU--I still love you-and believe me I'm tire dof trying to forget you...I'm tired of fighting the batttle within myself..tired of oretending to not care about you,when at the end of the day all that I want is to have your arms wrap around me..i wish to hear you say that eveything is going to be fine...I--" she pressed her head into his chest ...her teras making his shirt wet...as he pressed his head against her hair."I don't want to imagine my life without you Aaliya.." ."I almost lost you Zain." "you never lost me..." Zain and Aaliya can never really lose each other,becasue even if they do..they'll always make their way back to each other..Their love was indeed what they need and always would be that unshakable bond that kept them together..LOVE was the word that binds them together...

THE END

Hey ppeps! Its been a fantastic journey with you all and i thank each and every one of you for sticking by my side through thick and thin..throughout this journey.Writing the last chapter of any fic makes you feel really nostalgic,when you realise that no one will pestyer you to update fast...but yeah it gives you a certain amount of pleasure when you realise that you've successfully completed a story.thanks to one and all..Love you guys !Muaahhh!πŸ€—

from
Ann😊
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ann you are awesome as always and will always be ..
The word that binds us to together it was a beautiful journey. ..every morning is used to get up and wait for the update finally its over but I am gonna miss it ...neways keep writing ...
Love u and writing alot
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Let me ask you once again!!! Have you seriously taken a vow to OUTDO yourself every time???
I'll run out of my limited vocabulary if I'm actually to praise this piece of your work in its most befitting glory... So lemme not even try... All I will say is take a BOW dude...

You know what really startles as well as amazes me every time I read your work??? Your writing style??? YES. The intricacies of emotions that you so effortlessly seem to pen down??? OF COURSE... The flow of words and tightly woven events??? UNDOUBTEDLY... The way you write with a flair of master story teller with an impressive knowledge ( be it religion, medicine or anything else) of each subject ??? INDUBITABLY as it is one of the qualities of a master craftman..

But here, let me hold my horses... The thing that leaves me in awe of your work every time is the depth of your understanding of human emotions, your understanding of the profoundness of human strengths and weaknesses, follies and fallacies, resilience and bouncing back. And then the paradox that you so beautifully weave -- as in this one like many times before : love hurts and shatters us, but again it is love that has the power to soothe and make whole of a broken heart... Kudos..

Well, since you ask for criticisms as well, I don't think I have much -- except that I had wanted a little more insights into Zara's and Rehaan's mindset too...If you could show them hurt and put up a little fight but nevertheless leave ultimately with a mature resignation, it could be more intense..

Keep up the good work...

Yasna

P.S : Sorry for not commenting on other works promptly.. Stuck with the mid-terms, never ending dance practices and sports drills for upcoming sports day... Shall sneak in whenever I get time ..

Edit : Thanks for all the honors... I really feel honored -- DEEPLY
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
that was a very beautiful ending
loved this ff sooo much
im probably gna go read this all from part one as its so amazing
cant believe its ending:(
one of my favourites
thank you
and thanks for the pm