THE WORD THAT BINDS US TOGETHER-A ZAYA SS(Chapter 15,updt-30.08.14,pg: - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow awsm updates
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMFG!😲 Fourteen chapters??? I will read em one by one i have exams na? Sorry Ann i saw this just now.I will start commenting on every chapter soon.
asrkkgsrlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please pretty please yaar update soon please...
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
hey!!
could u plz pm me ... luv ur updates!!πŸ‘
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Plz plz plz plz update and try to edit the title and say which chapter has been updated so we find out and ppl come and read it
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will you be completing this story?? I really hope you do since it's really good!! Please update soon!!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Will you be completing this story?? I really hope you do since it's really good!! Please update soon!!

I will definitely complete it..just be a lil patient..my exams are coming up,will do it after that 😊
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't help but update...so here is a new chater before you all and this chapter is dedicated to all my readers for patiently bearing with me...Thanks ..love u all!
CHAPTER 15: LETTING GO AND SAYING GOODBYE...

She paid the bill for one,her eys rested on the empty chair opposite hers in the dimly lit restyrant.She let out a heavy sigh before getting up and leaving the place.It was not the first time that she had been stood up by him..it had happened on more than one occassion-it had been happening since the past 4 months.An unbidden lone tear escaped her eyes,as she rested her head on the window of the car.The smatterng lights blurred,as her eyes moistened up.Aaliya Zain Abdullah coul dsee her 'life' crashing down ,she could see him drifting away from her.SHe knew the reason,yet she could do nothing.She wanted to live inside the illusion .She hated reality at the moment,because she believed that what her her eyes didn't see her heart wouldn't believe and that way she coud prevent her heart from breaking beyond consideration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was another day in their lives.Another day of absolute desolation...nowadays it even pained her to see life move on...the house was full of people,but it seemed as if she was slowly drifting away -from him,from the family,from -HERSELF...
It was their anniversary...they were supposed to be together,celebrating another year of togetherness,but he was not there,his replacement was -a bouquet of red roses...
She had noticed this change over the months,how he had conveniently replaced himself in their marriage with red roses.There was a time when she used to love red roses..but he had forced her into hating them...she cringed everytime she saw one in their room...because it meant that he wouldn't be home that night...Was she really that bad a wife that living in her presence had turned into a penury for him? They once loved each other so much,and now they were living i the same room as two individuals who had turned into mere strangers...Fresh tears began to pour from her eyes,as her mind went blank trying to remember the last time that they were together and happy...Aaiya felt left out..she was alone once again..He had left her and she knew that he had found her replacement,just the way he had replaced himself in her life with roses...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3 am...the number on the digital clock glowed in the darkness..She tried closing her eyes,but it was as if sleep had long eluded her..she needed answers..she had to get them..The door to their bedroom clicked open ,she could hear his footsteps across the room as he plonked the briefcase on the couch and walked into the bathroom,closing the door behind him,ever so quietly...Why are you going away from me Zain...? She whispered behind his retreating back...into the darkness..after a few minutes she felt the bed dip as he slipped under the cover and wrapped his arms loosely around her...a false sense of protection of the impending danger...
And she smelled it once again..and she was reminded once again of the inevitable ed..That night in silence-complete impenetrable silence,a pregnant pause in their marriage,cause that is what their relationship had ended in...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Four months into a souless marriage.Four months of pure torture watching him -her huband-her Zain slwoly drift away from her.Four months of loneliness and emptiness anddespair..Four months and everything had crashed down right into pieces...
and there she was standing in front of his cabin..she had expected to break down but when her hands reached upto her cheeks to wipe the ears she found one...she watched as 'she'- his secretary clinged onto his embrace..his face was not visible to her...and she stood watching as she kissed him..it was as if Aaliya had known it all along-the scene in front of her was just a confirmatory note to her mendacious heart...
It was not PAIN that she was feeling,but a deadning numbness that was paralyzing her,slowly gnawing at her insides..and when his eyes met with hers,he found nothing but cold,bitter emptiness...That day Aaliya Zain Abdullah..died the real death..it was over for once and for all..all that they had shared and nurtured,all their memories,all their love was over...HArsh reality..bitter ruth...those words would never be able to sum up the plethora of emotions...it was as if she was struggling to survive in every breath...
And three months after the first talaaq,she found herself leaving behind everything...everyone..for forever-to begin anew,from the scratch..hoping that she'd be able to survive...
This was it.She really couldn't wrap her mind around their ending..the realisation hit her as the plane left behind the city where she had left behind everything..and for one moment she had a feeling of rushing back to ask him why he had left her..whether she was never enough for him...but that soon passed over as she feared of the truth that would make everything a lie...
It was perhaps that she would never be able to meet or even see him agian,she would never hear his voice again,she would neevr smile at his jokes or call him 'besharam' at his antics,she would ever see their dreams coming true..his dreams coming true..,she would never again feel the warmth of his embrace..she ws going away from him-for a new beginning..she was walking away because she wouldn't be able to see him with someone else..bear the pain of looking at him with his second wife..so she was walking away so that he could be happy..She would never again be called Mrs. Aaliya Zain ABdullah..her new identity was just Aaliya..but then someone else would be called Mrs.Zain Abdullah very soon..he would perhaps even call her Mallika-e-Zain just the way he used to call her...he would kiss and caress her at night just the way he used to do to her...Aaliya was walking away without fighting for her life-her love ,because she was tired of fighting,she had been doing that throughout her life..and she was tired...She hoped she could start all over again..as someone who wouldn't be reminded of her broken past every single day..Tomorrow would be a new day for Aaliya...Tomorrow the world would pass her by and he would still be there thousands of miles away from her,happy with someone else,not bothered about her absence...entertaining the woman he had chosen with his gifts and caresses,when al that she had ever asked for was 'him'...

New beginnings happen every year..we hope to start all over again..but who determines this 'new beginning' ? Its not a day in the calender ,but an event big or small,that changes us..our past,our memories,our habits...The funny thins is that till the very last moment we cling onto the last vestige of hope that we'd get a chance at a new beginning ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment and like.Hope u all liked the chapter...next chapter will also be in flashback..and after that 2 more chapters in present and then the end!

From
Ann😊
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow its painful bt yet its written so commendably well loved it to core
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
God anwesha u write too emotional one but u nail it ...I love each and every part