THE WORD THAT BINDS US TOGETHER-A ZAYA SS(Chapter 15,updt-30.08.14,pg: - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another amazing chapter and as always I loved it
Continue soon..I really love this ss
And thanks for the pm
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice please do PM me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very well written
thanksfor pm
plz continue soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ...update soon and thanks for pm
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update as always
Feel bad for both Zain and Aliya
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SO friends with the begining of a new day..i unfurl another chapter just for you all.thanks for all your appreciation.Constructive criticism is always welcomed.Thanks for bearing with my updates..And I'm gonna stop rambling .Happy Reading !๐Ÿ˜Š
CHAPTER 12: SUPOSE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

His body was pressed against her back,as he stood dangerously close to her,clasping the hook of her blouse.She had called for Zara,when out of nowhere he had emerged in the trial room.The room was tiny,you could barely even call it a room,there was hardly any place left to manoeuvre .
The breath hitched in her throat as his fingers singed the bare skin on her back.he was looking at her in the mirror,painfully aware of his position in here life,aware that he was not supposed to be there and his presence was unwelcomed.
Aaliya could clearly see the pain in his eyes,she wondered if he had seen it in hers."Uh-um I-I ca-called f-for Za-"she turned,fixing the dupatta.She did'nt have to complete her sentence as he replied hurriedly"Zara had dragged Rehaan to ,to the other side of the store to purchase something,so he asked me to-to wait for you,and then you called out for help---"he gave a wry smile,before looking down at his shoes"I-I should leave now..I should ju-just go.."the door closed on her face,she stood there painfully aware of her own 'reality'and the predicament that her mendacious heart was into.She had eschewed every possible confrontation with him,with Zain OSman Abdullah,yet somehow he always managed to apparate in front of her ,either making her forget about everything or reminding her of the broken flashes of memories which never failed to taunt her.And for the first time in five years she cursed her fate,her life,the world and herself,for losing him and also for losing her heart to him...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rehaan and Zara had gone off to prepare for Zain's engagement party ,while he had asked them to go and chek out the place where Zain and Zara's nikaah would take place.The resort was situated somewhere in the ouskirts of the city,and here they were lost in the woods,with the rain pelting down harder on the car,which had decided to break down in the middle of nowhere without the existance of a mechanics shop in the vicinity...it was as if the day had planned to increase their misery tenfold after the incident in the trial room...where they had come so close to...
Night was quickly falling ,and the citylights had ebbed to a mere inkling,dwindling down to a smattering of stubborn night owls.She had been waiting for him in the car for the past 20 mins. and the darkness ,the howling winds and torrent rains which made the night seem darker and more sinister,didn't really help her worrying mind.He had left saying that he would return soon-he had gone off in the night to search for a garage or some sort of help which would get them back safely to the house.The battery of her phone had long died,while his didn't even have signal.their families were completely were oblivious to where they were and she was afraid of the misunderstanding that it would lead to,but there were more probing matters in her hand.She have had enough,Aaliya hopped out of the car,there was no sign of him emerging out of the darkness,and she feared that his life was probably in danger.Teh rain pattered on her skin mercilessly,the thin chiffon saree ,completely drenched offered her little respite.She wished to go back inside the car,but she kept herself going through the blind darkness."ZAIN------" her voice got swallowed by the rainstorm."ZAINNN..."Aaliya slowly made her way through the dubious darkness,lloking for him in the direction where he had gone off to..sending silent prayers to Allah ,to protect him fom all harm.
Zain came back to find the car empty.He banged his hand on the window,frustration and fear taking the better part of him.He looked aroiund helplessly,hoping to see her standing somewhere ,absorbing the rain ,but she was nowhere to be found.The lurking shadow of fear crossed his face ,as his mind started conjuring up images of her in some grave danger...he took of in a sprint,looking for her in al possible direction,as far as his eyes reached.."AALIYA___AALIYAAA-----"he never thought that he'd have to see this day.For a second she felt that she had heard his voice call out her name,but then her mind was well known for deceiving her.Hoping against hope,she gave her everything as she shouted-"ZAINNN.."the muted darkness and her neverending fear enveloped her senses,the unbidden tears mixing with the rain, adn fading away into the ashes of time.And that is when she felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around her frame.She did'nt have to look to make out the face,even after al the years his touch was familiar to her skin.Sh eclutche dthe collar of his jacket,bringing her face closer to him...as she breathed out his name ,with a sigh of relief"Zain..".Her eyes frantically searched his face,for any sign of injury."Where had you gone off to Aal-ya"he whispered ,bringing his lips close to her ears.She shivered as his lips gently brushed her earlobe,before her pressed them lightly on the top of her forehead,spreading a soft warmth through her body,which vied for supremacy with the chillness of the rain against her skin.his eyes were hollow,dark and stormy,as if they wanted to say so many things,but could'nt because of circumstances."Zain..."it was almost a whisper..."I missed you"..He held her close to his body,fearing the loss of contact.She moved her head to look at him keenly.She felt her lips get enveloped by his.She did'nt know who to blame-their unbridled fear,the rain or the dark,stormy night.Their lips engaged in apassion play,it was hurried and urgent,as if fighting for dominance.Her fingers tugged at his hair,bringing his head closer to her,making the edges of their bodies melt and become one,until...
"OH SHIT!"her face was peevded, a moue of distaste on her face,as she started retreating ,movinf away from him-frantically rubbing her lips,trying to wipe away his touch and the incidents from the past few seconds.Tears were rolling down her cheeks."I'm s-sorry Aaliya--"
"NO- DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME ZAIN ABDULLAH--"her words spewed venom and disgust"We should'nt have done it,it was amistake...you're engaged and i'm ,married ..I'm married to Rehaan ,Zain...it was wrong..it was so wrong......"
Zain sprinted after her .and taking hold of her hand,he pulled her back.."Where dou you think you are going,Mrs.Aaliya Rehaan Khan?there's not even a shanty in the vicinity,not even a bleak chance of hailing a cab,and a walk back home in this darkness would'nt really be feasible..."There was no protesting,as she quietly follwed him back to the car,her mind not believing her own actions.It was so wrong,she'd be cheating on her husband,she'd be destroying his trust and faith ,destryoing lives...it was so wrong,yet it had felt so right.Not a single word was exchanged between them.
Zain watched as she slept,the tears which he had caused staining her face,her words echoing in his mind.."Zain It was wrong...It was so wrong.."It's truly amazing how every time he felt emotional pain,it seemed less painful than the all the times he had bruised himself.It was a heavy feeling,his head spinned and his toungue felt too big for his mouth.he felt the need to wipe away the non-existant tears that he wanted to,but the stubborn tears won't...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter.please leave behind your comments..and our your take on the story so far.
From
Annโค๏ธ
Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that ws awesome update !!!.๐Ÿ‘...wonderfully written...u describe emotions so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...loved it a lott โค๏ธ...ty so much for dpm...eagerly waiting for d next update...๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous update
brilliantly penned down
waiting for the next part
thanks for the PM
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can u update soon ..
Pls pls pls