Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Kahaan yaar? Kabhi Robin aa jaata hain, kabhi Aaliyah, kabhi Daadi.. they don't close their door.😆

Hahaha!!! 

But they still have moments na :P i want them to go on a date <3 

But i really want good scenes this week and forever 😆

And ofcourse segments 🤣

Lets hope :P 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Daadi has to set up some dates for them. May be she can send them to buy sabji or a movie date (lol Abhi key fans!!) or I don't know where they can go!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Imagine - after all purab stuff , daadi tells pragya she will be incharge of the wedding lol 

Then , kids go tell abhi about Chaachi's jadoo and then precap covo and pragya will be confused maybe they have a moment the. Abhi says stop doing your hypnotism and she will tell him this book is not mine and clears the air 

OR

He googles some remedy and gives it to her and she is allergic and he feels bad abd takes care of her :P
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Imagine - after all purab stuff , daadi tells pragya she will be incharge of the wedding lol 

Then , kids go tell abhi about Chaachi's jadoo and then precap covo and pragya will be confused maybe they have a moment the. Abhi says stop doing your hypnotism and she will tell him this book is not mine and clears the air 

OR

He googles some remedy and gives it to her and she is allergic and he feels bad abd takes care of her :P

🤣🤣🤣
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

Daadi has to set up some dates for them. May be she can send them to buy sabji or a movie date (lol Abhi key fans!!) or I don't know where they can go!

Island 🤣

Na i think daadi should make such a plan that they are alone at home and locked inside 🤣 

And she cooks and he has to eat her food and they casually talk without anydisturbance 

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Imagine their Date <3 

During this MU - obviously totally opposite behavior , and they talk about how different their likes are and have a cute fight over what to eat 😆

Or he challenges her to listen to all his songs and she challenges him to read her favorite book  <3 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Or they both order different things at home , and he says dont ask me if you want some but he ends up wanting her food and they share <3

nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Or they both order different things at home , and he says dont ask me if you want some but he ends up wanting her food and they share <3

😆 That would be so cute.. It would be awesome if they have to share...

I love the idea of him reading her book.. and giving this headache wala expression.. and she going nuts listening to him.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

😆 That would be so cute.. It would be awesome if they have to share...

I love the idea of him reading her book.. and giving this headache wala expression.. and she going nuts listening to him.

Yep one of my OS ideas 😆 
Edited by -Martinski- - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Or imagine thye are home alone with the kids and the kids get attached to her and sllep with her on her bed and he comes and sees then and adores her goes and removes her chashma and snaps out of it and says Yeh toh bina dekhe hi hypnotize kar rahi hai 🤣