Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Fawad not even getting nominated for his performance in humsafar was a joke. I mean that show belonged to him and other stand out performance in humsafar was of Psycho Sara ie Naveen Waqar if thats her name. She was outstanding in that role. Her pain, her craziness, her wothdrawal from life was so perfectly portrayed.

I am not much fond of Mahira Khan acting and Fk -Mk chemistry as I find it overhyped and overdiscussed on social media. Moreover I find Fk chemistry more fluid with Sanam Saeed as I am biased to zgh. Sorry no offence intended. So if for humsafar any actor deserved award, that is Fk or even Naveen. I saw clip of Fk-Mk getting best jodi, Fk looked superannoyed and I do not blame him.

FK looking superannoyed had nothing to do with him and Mahira not getting along, or having any issues. It was because of Humsafar being snubbed and him not being nominated. He generally didn't want to attend Hum Awards at all, but Sultana Siddiqui called him and specially requested him too. A best actor award is always better to get than best chemistry and it was unfair for him to not be nominated or win. Flying from Lahore to Karachi for a shitty award function, I totally feel for him.
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Sorry to say bt ZGH ws popular BUT Not evn close to Humsafar !!

HS got those awards coz it break all record in History of Pak ! Bt ZGH ws popular like any other show !like Dil e Muztar !!

ZGH cn be called as Show of Month or a Year

BUT Humsafar is a *Show of Century* !

Whatever the reasons were, I agree with this:

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

A best actor award is always better to get than best chemistry and it was unfair for him to not be nominated or win.

Obviously it was a part of their plan/strategy/politics.
For Fawad to not to be even nominated for his work in Hamsafar, and to get a general award along with Khizar, is just not on. It was so unfair.
He was dignified in attending the show. Kudos to him on that one, after being snubbed like that.

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

FK looking superannoyed had nothing to do with him and Mahira not getting along, or having any issues. It was because of Humsafar being snubbed and him not being nominated. He generally didn't want to attend Hum Awards at all, but Sultana Siddiqui called him and specially requested him too. A best actor award is always better to get than best chemistry and it was unfair for him to not be nominated or win. Flying from Lahore to Karachi for a shitty award function, I totally feel for him.

Oh I did not mean that Fk was superannoyed with Mahira and it reflected their personal equations. It was just that he wasunhappy with not getting any nomination at all. So I guess his attitide, body language reflec5ed that. On the contrary,
When I watched that Fk iv in Mahira khan show few weeks back on youtube, I thpught that they are actually easy going, comfortable people around each other.

Sorry if my post offended you, it was not my intention and I was not commenting on their personal equations as it is pointless to judge.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Oh I did not mean that Fk was superannoyed with Mahira and it reflected their personal equations. It was just that he wasunhappy with not getting any nomination at all. So I guess his attitide, body language reflec5ed that. On the contrary,
When I watched that Fk iv in Mahira khan show few weeks back on youtube, I thpught that they are actually easy going, comfortable people around each other.

Sorry if my post offended you, it was not my intention and I was not commenting on their personal equations as it is pointless to judge.

Your post didn't offend me, I just wanted to clarify before rumors of these two hating each other begin again 😆 Obviously I don't know a lot about their personal equations either, I'm saying on the basis of each interview written or video or what I've heard and seen off screen.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Before this discussion , I didnt feel tht He ws annoyed, but as U all are saying thn He must be unhappy !
But I think He shd be happy tht They nominate him in one category , & ppl make him win by the votes !!
BUT TG ! He got Best Actor Award in Lux awards , Pakistan Most Reliable , Most popular award ! & He looked very happy in LSA pics with Mahira,Sarmad & Sadaf !