Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Fawad not even getting nominated for his performance in humsafar was a joke. I mean that show belonged to him and other stand out performance in humsafar was of Psycho Sara ie Naveen Waqar if thats her name. She was outstanding in that role. Her pain, her craziness, her wothdrawal from life was so perfectly portrayed.

I am not much fond of Mahira Khan acting and Fk -Mk chemistry as I find it overhyped and overdiscussed on social media. Moreover I find Fk chemistry more fluid with Sanam Saeed as I am biased to zgh. Sorry no offence intended. So if for humsafar any actor deserved award, that is Fk or even Naveen. I saw clip of Fk-Mk getting best jodi, Fk looked superannoyed and I do not blame him.
Edited by pinkeye - 10 years ago
AnkYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Fawad not even getting nominated for his performance in humsafar was a joke. I mean that show belonged to him and other stand out performance in humsafar was of Psycho Sara ie Naveen Waqar if thats her name. She was outstanding in that role. Her pain, her craziness, her wothdrawal from life was so perfectly portrayed.

I am not much fond of Mahira Khan acting and Fk -Mk chemistry as I find it overhyped and overdiscussed on social media. Moreover I find Fk chemistry more fluid with Sanam Saeed as I am biased to zgh. Sorry no offence intended. So if for humsafar any actor deserved award, that is Fk or even Naveen. I saw clip of Fk-Mk getting best jodi, Fk looked superannoyed and I do not blame him.

Tottaly agree wid u .U said all πŸ‘
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fawad not even getting nominated for his performance in humsafar was a joke.

lots of jokes here πŸ˜‰ related to Hum awards.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ZGH deserves the award..
As for Sanam-Fawad...love them both...
Sanam looks gorgeous in the award pic...
Thanx for sharing dear...
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much for sharing
ZGH specialy ZaShaf deserve all the success πŸ‘πŸΌ
watched the 2nd video sanam & fawad got the best couple award both looking nice sanam said she got 3 awards ⭐️
fawad was sitting with her wife girls don't kill me πŸ˜†
AnkYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodah

thank you so much for sharing
ZGH specialy ZaShaf deserve all the success πŸ‘πŸΌ
watched the 2nd video sanam & fawad got the best couple award both looking nice sanam said she got 3 awards ⭐️
fawad was sitting with her wife girls don't kill me πŸ˜†

I luv Fawad n Sadaf so much dey r adorable best offscreen couple for me😊
Edited by AnkYa - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glad tht they win !!

Bt in 2013 many good shows aired on Hum

Kankar
Dil e Muztar
& many more !!

yhh HumTv *this year* ws good ! But Still it ws not fair wid other shows which are immensely popular esp DEM

& Regarding 1st hum awards , They didnt nominated thm coz they know they ll bag all award & give thm Special Award , separate award fr each & every mem associatec with HS team *as HS team deserve it*
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

& Regarding 1st hum awards , They didnt nominated thm coz they know they ll bag all award & give thm Special Award , separate award fr each & every mem associatec with HS team *as HS team deserve it*

ya, but by that logic even ZGH should have been given a similar award because it bagged all the awards this year. Nahin?
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

I dis agree Completely !!!

@Bold Why wud he be annoyed Fawad Mahira are good friends ! U shud check his IV with Mahira !
They went together throughout the world fr the events !! *U cn check any video*
They give IV together many times ! *U cn chck it* !

KhiSher were,are & will always remain the Best Couple !!

Ppl know Fawad as Humsafar Man !!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nevah_mind

ya, but by that logic even ZGH should have been given a similar award because it bagged all the awards this year. Nahin?

Sorry to say bt ZGH ws popular BUT Not evn close to Humsafar !!

HS got those awards coz it break all record in History of Pak ! Bt ZGH ws popular like any other show !like Dil e Muztar !!

ZGH cn be called as Show of Month or a Year

BUT Humsafar is a *Show of Century* !
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago