Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Great post and thanks for the initiative!
Whether we all agree on everything or not..no one can deny the fact that we are definitely missing that "something special" which made us fall so hopelessly in love with ZaYa. Somewhere I think they've made ZaYa a little too serious. I know they're in love, but that shouldn't change their basic personality traits. In fact, their leg-pulling should now be induced with romance. But I don't think we've seen much of that post their confession.

However, having said that, I will still take the current track anyday over a Barkat or Zubair track. I think, may be if this Nafeesa track was introduced after the Aayat one, it would have made more sense. But nevertheless, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for some great suspense.

Moving forward, I would definitely love the memory loss track. But if the CVs are hell bent on separation, they should just get done with it. Then we could have a track where Zain goes to Bhopal to get Aaliya back and then Zain could throw her a 10 day challenge that she herself would tell Zain to take her home at the end of 10 days. This could be a great loop closure too, for the 30 day challenge that we had in the beginning. The challenge will bring out the Bhopal essence, the mischevious Zain again, who will do everything to impress and seduce his biwi in his utpataang style, Aaliya playing hard to get and of course, their kitkit. And since they already love each other, romance quotient can be high. And in the mean time, if CVs are hell bent on pushing Rehaan in our story, keep him in BV and away from ZaYa. Hell, make him a third wheel in Fahaad and Nafeesa's marriage, for all we care! Coz somehow Rehaan's presence around ZaYa doesn't help me get over the Divorce and Remarriage rumours.

Lastly, Usmaan Mamu, please wake up soon! šŸ˜³

P.s: Signed! :D
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed, both Zain-Aaliya are young couple...suddenly we see them bogged down by the family problems and responsibilities. While it is good to see a character growth in Zain, the mischievous instincts of both shouldnt die away...infact there can be more of teasing, leg pulling and kitkits post confession... we got bits of it when they challenged for Zain to dance and their phone conversation abt babbam miyan... but post that hardly anything.

Keep them sweet and simple... we dnt want an overtly mature Zain-Aaliya... atleast with each other they can be themselves...

ZaYaParadise thumbnail
I agree with you and am signing the petition. But for once, I think we should give another track a chance: Fahaad's marriage story. Instead of bringing Suraiyya and Nafeesa rivalry, they should show Fahaad's stand in this subject. And some characters that are lost- For example. Gauhar. By the conversation of Shazia and Suraiyya, I have deduced its something about Gauhar. If it is, then something interesting is coming up. We can only hope that the creatives take heed to our voices, and take actions accordingly.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I never had much complaints about the show. Yes since Barkat track show went for a toss but I was satisfied atleast ZaYa story was never disturbed, their chracters were never put at risk or compromised but this month has really detached me from the show. Its not about how many scenes or of what duration ZaYa scenes we get, it now what do we get ? So much inconsistencies in the show. All random shots are compiled together to give one episode. Zain could hv been stabbed the other day yet we saw Aaliya standing there like a show piece, not even an ounce of concern for her hubby and same with Zain, Aaliya could hv died in blast. It was a major accident but all we get a dua scene, it was sweet but wasn't scenario was just too grave for it? Zain instead of getting scared about Aaliya or investigating how kitchen blast really happened was more worried about Rizyat's engagement. We saw Zain acting like a furniture in Zubbu revelation and then woman was cursing Aaliya n her presence in house n Zain was mum. Over the period Zain has started getting reduced, maturity is one thing and losing your basic traits is different.
I liked how they showed back story of Nafeeza n it is an interesting plot but the way its been played out is surely not interesting. Its not about focus on ZaYa but how story went haywire, infact I do not see any story now.
All this kitchen politics won't work for BI, it has been appreciated as a love story so let it remain one, involve other tracks but not on cost of basic characterization & essence of story

I want Osmy mamu to get up NOW NOW
Edited by SunShine_A - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks alot !! This is much needed coz if not now it ll be very late !!

Signed !!
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u so ive signed the petition.
Im not at all happy with the way things are going for months now.Barkat track was ok if they got a better actress to play that role it would have worked better.But Zubair track was rubbish and this Rehan im not at all ready to accept him as 3rd lead cuz we dont need a one HarshIka are more than enough.
There is too much negativity plotting and conspiracy's going on.Im not at all interested in saas bahu and saazish serials.
Want our light hearted original Beintehaa back.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Scrutiny released an article saying BB 8 might release RR

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2014/07/bigg-boss-8-to-replace-beintehaan.html?m=1

Do you guys still want to wait till story unfolds or take the action now? Sign, sign!!!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed jake with each n every point of urs n signed the petition.
Its nt BI which I love ...the thing which attract me towards ths shw was zaya n their chemistry which I think nw hv taken a back seat...its all abt suri's planning plotting n cameos left nw.
Earlier I use to get excited whenever the new track cums up bt nw its all becum headache.
I was excited for the barkat it bt get disappointed then again I got excited for zubbu entry again thy ruined it with bad execution.
Bt nw I'm nt at all excited for ths rehan the day I hear he is cuming...negative thoughts start cuming in my mind luking at the previous entries how thy deal with their tracks.
3rd lead no way...zaya r only leads for me...if rehan also cum in as lead i leave the shw.
Ths saas bahu saga n main leads getting married 2-3 times n then again cum back to square one all these old concepts I cn watch it on any other shw its running randomly on all the channels ...so why choose colors n BI only.
I want to ask mann sir n farhan sir whtz new left in their shw that ppl still watch it..is it a smart move to turn a light hearted pure natural n unique lovestory of a realistic couple lk zaya into a saas bahu fight.
N spclly at ths time when BB is round the corner hv thy lost it...thy r making the way for BB...channel will nt give it a second thought it n straightaway axe the shw with low trp...its time for them to wake up n smell the coffee before its too late.
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Mariaa...I'm sorry? what now? Essence of the show isn't there?? The essence of the show is very much intact! ZaYa are very much intact...their love is going in the right direction! So what essence is missing?? Please do inform me because from where I'm watching the essence of the show is ZaYa and they still remain untouched!

Lool chill , it's a show only : i'm not here to fight , i'm a very loyal BI fan and i'll keep watching the show .no matter what 'xD so don't teach me k ? :PšŸ˜† It's JUST ME : I CANNOT RELATE to the show nowdays , probably coz i cannot watch the show properly with ramadan šŸ˜³ anyways , thank you for taking some precious time from your life to reply back . Much love
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bumping it up. I haven't signed it yet, but will do so now.

Whatever I can do from my part, I will try.