Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Cause there was a article so long ago where the director stated because of the channels pressures we have to change or play around with tracks.

Exactly. It's a common knowledge that all channel cares about is TRPs but for TRPs we need a proper/solid track. Was it the director or was it the prodcer? I'm not sure if you are aware but there were indeed lots of tracks suggested to the producer but he refuses to listen. Instead they spend their energy bringing one cameo after an other. It's been only six months and there's no need of cameos ... what there is need of is storyline which is lacking!

Nope its isnt, once again NOTHING wrong in the petition these people still have that this track might work hence their faith in this track having a BIT of potential. They are still positive about the show.

Your Petition is simply stating for them to use ZaYa more and kill the stupid tracks, which EVERYONE wants

I'm glad you got the point here.

TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

@Jake Did you post is on FB too theres lots of people there as well!

Yes. This petition was made keeping them in mind cause they all agree with the petition. But I have no idea where those individuals are right. Will be waking up soon. This is not my petition ... they have equally contributed with the points. Also people on Twitter.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jake can you added one more point that not to change Zain character into typical lead like other show.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Uhmm okay.. So i havent read all the long 5 pages ..
So just directly giving my opinion 😆

I kinda agree with almost everythng 😆
But yeh colors ki fault hai?? 😲
Idk abt that but theres sumthng wrong with the cvs..
Execution of the tracks suck big tym..
I'd mentioned it sumwhere before ki they have this stupid habit of torturing us the entire month thn finally after all the bawaal n chaos we create.. They flood us with zaya scenes for the entire week.. N hum pagalo ki tarah khush hojaate hai.. This has been gng on since since April.. Middle of the april they tortured us with the barkat crap.. End mei they gave the phattu zain scenes..
May again barkat crap.. After all our rants n threats.. Finally last week we got the confession..
Again june.. Barkat's crap,osman's accident n thn zubbu crap... Again after spamming twitter we get the oh-so-awaited consummation..
Sumbody told me that its just a coincidence but baar baar hona is not a coincidence at all
I'm sure this month also they'll do the same..

The problem with them is they dont knw what they want or what the fans want
The execution of the track in the beginning itself scares the sh*t out of ppl which leads to abrupt endings n fall in trps..
If they had balanced these tracks properly with zaya scenes.. Thn i'm sure nobody would have had a problem...
Suraiyya did plot before.. N i luved her.. She was our classy sexy chudail.. Now she has become an OTT kitchen pasta saas...
Her hatred for bhopal n aaliya was justified back thn.. But ab there is no justification..
Pehle.. They used to show realistic stuff which clicked with almost everybody..
But offlate the tracks i personally feel r not realistic at all.. Be it the subbu waala track or whatever...
Too much negativity is what sucks
Also they add new characters to the show as if they're adding new clothes to their wardrobe
Result?? We scream.. We rant.. They kick them out 😆
The new track again if executed well would do wonders for sure..
Interconnection r gud.. But itne saare interconnections??it luks more lyk khichdi to me
Idk but i'm highly pissed off with these ppl..
Editing toh.. 😡
They cut half the scenes zaya shoot..
Plus there's no continuity...
I'd rather watch offscreen BtS segments than watching the real thng

N finally i'm done with my frustration ki ulti..
N i'm definately signing that petition 😆
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
You know what... any points needed to be added ... post in ur comments while signing or ... kindly post here ... will collect and add.
TheJake thumbnail
And what you guys posting here ... your comments ... kindly post in the peition too!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ZaYa should nt be separated.
Petition is f9 but I feel we should spam hard everywhere , FB,twitter,Farhan sir,maan nd. Color.

We should give our feed back after every epi..
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with most of your points... Beintehaa pulled me back to TV after 4 years coz of its different storyline and freshness...not to forget the amazing chemistry of Harshad and Preetika.

In Zain-Aaliya I found, the leads who were so well connected to reality and thats what I loved about it.

Now problem with the show is that they almost ignored the other characters at the earlier part of show, focussing solely on ZaYa and as a result we have had confession and consummation already. So what next, coz most stories go down hill post that, but Beintehaa had lot of potential.

Firstly cameos should be done away with, coz they not only are affecting the storyline poorly, but also sidelines other main actors of show including leads. I still dnt see why Rehan should still be in show, except to fulfill channel's whims and fancies. We dnt need a 3rd lead. Only Zain and Aaliya should be focal point. And definitely, a 3rd angle in their story would be suicidal, especially with the kind of relationship built up they have given for Zain-Aaliya.

The current track looks promising, coz it is interconnecting the main cast of Beintehaa and not revolving around some cameo. Also, Zain-Aaliya are at centre of it,coz the entire plot is being laid around them, with them being in oblivion. I am ok to give this a chance given :

a) Zain-Aaliya characterization is kept intact and not tampered with to make some new entry a hero
b) No 3rd angle
c) Osman mamu gets allright at end of it

Wishlist:

I either want Aaliya to get in an accident and lose memory and entire love story to re-start or ZaYA to leave Barkat Villa and start their own life...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree jake signed the petition
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so some ppl are liking nafeesa track ? 😆
ok its not abt Nafeesa track or anything , i am also ready to watch ANY track BUT show shld not loose its essence ... it shld be interesting and shld bring TRP

what was Today's epi ? Utter Crap
Tomorrow's epi again will be Crap ...

I FORCED myself to watch Today's epi bcz i had no interest , i didnt feel like watching the Same Beintehaa ... and thats what my problem is

what this track is exactly about ???

Nafeesa taking revenge from Suraiya using ZaYa ? so now ZaYa are their pawns ??? thats only abt them ?