Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with you Zainab!
Colors has not been promoting our show properly. that is definitely something that should be added to this petition. I mean they didn't promote Zaya Confession AND Zaya consummation!!!
Both major events in a love story which could be high trp garners!!!
So let's say that the PH gives us awesome zaya scenes what's the guarantee we'll get good trp if the show is not promoted well!
If I remember clearly we had a zayalicious week ending when Aliya danced to saturday saturday song, but our trp lowered. Which came asa shock to all of us.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJake

To make it simple ... The show has become into Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. If you like that kind of shows then the current track is indeed for you.

You may think the essence is still there, but majority of us feel otherwise.

The show is about ZaYa, yet it's coming across not. BI isn't BI no more --- Tell me one show which has come back on track after being ruined. Just give me one good example! The only reason those shows were still being watched because it's hard to give up on your couple.

I do not understand what's the issue here. The petition is not stating anything wrong. Whatever it stands for, it's here for show's benefit. If you and your friends don't want to sign it that's your call ... but saying the show is on the right track ... Now, that's totally a wrong statement. BI is not from any angle is on the right track right now. Few aspects doesn't make it right.

You guys are just thinking from one perspective ... But there are other issues to be concerned about which may effect the show.

But i feel like thats what they are trying to end now with this track for good, opening up Nafeesas history, making her put an end to Suraiyas games, the doctors coming foreshadowing Usman to get back on his feet soon, they are trying to give this track a final closure.

I am still holding on to it, cause its BI,after this track I am sure it will be ZaYa cornered.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

But channel is to be blamed. If promotion of the show was conducted correctly this track might have clicked too. Why is it the track why cant it be the channels itself.
First they should have taken action against all these sites posting False-false being the operative word here, and negative spoilers of the show which was a huge set back of the show, SBB and SBS should have been given a warning to stop their false accusations on Pree and linking up Harshad with their costars.
Not just that but they should have had positive promos not negative I mean it was already worse that the promos were merger ones.
You should have added those parts to the petition to make it more valid of the anger of the fans.

No matter how negative the shows going but the promos are always positive and catchy for the audience but colors has failed to do so.

Toh is this petition going to go to President Obama? Of course it will go to Colors ... that's the meaning of the petition .. you can sign your extra points in there.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

But channel is to be blamed. If promotion of the show was conducted correctly this track might have clicked too. Why is it the track why cant it be the channels itself.
First they should have taken action against all these sites posting False-false being the operative word here, and negative spoilers of the show which was a huge set back of the show, SBB and SBS should have been given a warning to stop their false accusations on Pree and linking up Harshad with their costars.
Not just that but they should have had positive promos not negative I mean it was already worse that the promos were merger ones.
You should have added those parts to the petition to make it more valid of the anger of the fans.

No matter how negative the shows going but the promos are always positive and catchy for the audience but colors has failed to do so.

Exactly action should have been taken once those false spoilers started making rounds, SBS/SBB and spoiler sites would not stop and sadly fans believed them over the PH. If that was not enough there are the rumors about Pree, Harshad and Gunjan that again need to be stopped.

The merger promos were a disaster! I really did not understand Colors strategy behind it, you have two different shows with two different storylines yet you continually merge and promote negativity in both. Seriously how did either stand a chance given their competition? Colors is aware BI is popular among fans so why not use that popularity to their advantage instead of promoting it negatively?

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you saheba
I believe that this track has a lot of potential, all the characters are interlinked in this track, we just have to wait and watch what happens next, we didn't know how fahad and shazia were married and now we do, the story is still unfolding and we should let the cvs unfold it properly rather than pressurizing than to rap it up. I do agree with the point with introducing cameos, cvs should highly stop briginning in cameos because they have such a strong cast to work with. And as far as zaya are considered, it's because of them Beintehaa exists and I don't think cvs will take the risk by sidelining them or separating them. We should all give time to this track and then decide about the petition.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Toh is this petition going to go to President Obama? Of course it will go to Colors ... that's the meaning of the petition .. you can sign your extra points in there.

Whats with the attitude man, we are with you in this, I was just suggesting to add those points too, to point exactly what we mean in how its their fault?😕
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But i feel like thats what they are trying to end now with this track for good, opening up Nafeesas history, making her put an end to Suraiyas games, the doctors coming foreshadowing Usman to get back on his feet soon, they are trying to give this track a final closure.

I am still holding on to it, cause its BI,after this track I am sure it will be ZaYa cornered.

Exactly Zainab !! I am liking that they are shaping this track up. At least this track will mark the end of Surraiya's plotting.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The keyword in your statements: Feel, think, still holding, etc.

That doesn't give us the hint of a better future.

You people guess is as good as ours. This is the point of creating the petition.

Signing the petition shouldn't be a problem then should it? I don't get the issue here.

I don't get the issue here.
Edited by TheJake - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I think you should edit your petition if you want all of us to jump in this honestly.

See I agree with points 1,2,4. but the rest I will disagree.
The zubair track wasn't good I'll agree..too much negativity and plotting.
But this track with Nafeesa is good. There is a nice interconnection of relationships that's going on.
And zaya is at the center of it all and all of this directly affects them.
The only problem is that we got little of zaya today..especially Zain..but isn't this drama to pave way for more zaya scenes later.

I feel the reason we got so little of Zain in this episode was so seeds of doubt could be laid in Shabana's mind. Obviously she wouldn't have done anything had Zain been there to reassure her so this was a purposely done by the CVs.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

The keyword in your statements: Feel, think, still holding, etc.

That doesn't give us the hint of better future.

You people guess is as good as ours. This is the point of creating the petition.

Signing the petition shouldn't be a problem then should it? I don't get the issue here.

I don't get the issue here.

There is NO issue. Your just pissed about the show right now, understood but we arent putting faults on the petition but saying that it was colors fault that the show went downhill. Hence pointing out where.