Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
agreee with you jakeey 🤗, for the first time ever i'm loosing interest or cannot relate to it that much / And i'm among the most optimistic bunch of people tho :/ 🤔 !!

Sign the petition and spread the word . it's nothing mean : Just some sensible requests/Suggestions.😳 But don't be harsh . Kindly request that's it xD 😆!

and yet again , i'm ready to give a chance to this new track ;) ! Still , the escence of the show isn't there anymore :$ *finger crossed*
Edited by Mariaa.RD - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

I agree with Saheba...there is so much potential for the track...Whilst I agree the cameos have never worked for Beintehaa, I'm quite positive this WILL work...Each and every main character is involved in the buildup of this track and like Saheba said that although ZaYa aren't being shown much they are at the centre of it all! This is a really good way of storytelling and we really ought to wait for it to unfold before jumping the gun and signing petitions!

I hope you guys are aware of the fact that tracks can be easily changed according to the TRPs? If you think this track is working wonders ... how come there's no boost to TRPs? The show went from 2.9 to 2! In only a matter of months!

If think logically aise toh we are waiting for story to unfold since the entry of Barkat. Since then the show has been quite predictable.

And this petition has nothing to do with today's episode. Actually, today's episode was the final nail in he coffin. The show's suffering from a while if didn't notice. Showing one or two good episode per week is one thing but effect of overall episodes an other. Let's think about a track which gives us more than 2.9. Otherwise if you want to wait till disaster strikes then that's your call.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Mariaa...I'm sorry? what now? Essence of the show isn't there?? The essence of the show is very much intact! ZaYa are very much intact...their love is going in the right direction! So what essence is missing?? Please do inform me because from where I'm watching the essence of the show is ZaYa and they still remain untouched!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Idea. Agree on many points as in such cameos havent worked, I mean they could have if they werent all turned to be negative at the last minute.
You have great ideas I think you should definitely add more to what they could show in the show along with the memory loss track, not just that but a track where Zain takes cares of Aliyah solely, or where they move outta BV to make a life of their own, or a Bhopal Track, theres so much that could be done using ZaYa.
As a matter of fact I feel bad for the PH who already had a picture in mind to what BI was going to go like but changes were made last minute for the intense pressure from the stupid channel. it was def upsetting for the PH to get rid of what they had mind to do what the channel was telling them to do.
However, we might just click with this track, you just never know IF ZaYa are kept together, and Zain is giving his stage when needed and not Rehan.
The PH still gave us the best of the best and the best example is the SR, They made it so beautiful, so perfect but did colors do its job no, they never promoted. Shows shoot up in rankings if the SR is happening for people are finally relieved to see the duo becoming united. Such a beautiful opportunity went to waste and whose loss was it the channels it self, i mean BI suffered but the channel has been dropped down to 4.
The essence of the show is still there, however the only show that has actually managed it so well regardless of the ups and downs in the tracks.
If this Petition was made considering most of viewers POV, it should have been talked about here but it wasnt.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you Zainab! You've summed it up well!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Saheba. Zaya is still the centre of attention because ultimately this whole plotting is gonna impact them. I know we are not getting much of Zaya scenes but the past few episodes were needed to shape this track. We should wait for this track to unfold as it has lots of potential in it. At least CVs didn't bring anymore cameos this time.I agree with your points 1,2 and 4. I am not sure if we really wanna see number 6.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJake

I hope you guys are aware of the fact that tracks can be easily changed according to the TRPs? If you think this track is working wonders ... how come there's no boost to TRPs? The show went from 2.9 to 2! In only a matter of months!

If think logically aise toh we are waiting for story to unfold since the entry of Barkat. Since then the show has been quite predictable.

And this petition has nothing to do with today's episode. Actually, today's episode was the final nail in he coffin. The show's suffering from a while if didn't notice. Showing one or two good episode per week is one thing but effect of overall episodes an other. Let's think about a track which gives us more than 2.9. Otherwise if you want to wait till disaster strikes then that's your call.

But channel is to be blamed. If promotion of the show was conducted correctly this track might have clicked too. Why is it the track why cant it be the channels itself.
First they should have taken action against all these sites posting False-false being the operative word here, and negative spoilers of the show which was a huge set back of the show, SBB and SBS should have been given a warning to stop their false accusations on Pree and linking up Harshad with their costars.
Not just that but they should have had positive promos not negative I mean it was already worse that the promos were merger ones.
You should have added those parts to the petition to make it more valid of the anger of the fans.

No matter how negative the shows going but the promos are always positive and catchy for the audience but colors has failed to do so.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with Saheba, its too early to judge with the latest track. We were lucky enough to have Zubair's track wrapped up fast after the disaster that became but here I have hopes this track will work. The CVs are smart to focus on the cast as a whole instead of the cameo, its about time they were all given their due instead of being sidelined like before.

Fans have wanted a backstory on Nafeesa and now we are getting one and I like the fact she wants revenge on Suraiya, its about time the tables were turned on her.

ZaYa are still very much the USP of this show and the day they stop, BI has nothing.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

@Mariaa...I'm sorry? what now? Essence of the show isn't there?? The essence of the show is very much intact! ZaYa are very much intact...their love is going in the right direction! So what essence is missing?? Please do inform me because from where I'm watching the essence of the show is ZaYa and they still remain untouched!

To make it simple ... The show has become into Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. If you like that kind of shows then the current track is indeed for you.

You may think the essence is still there, but majority of us feel otherwise.

The show is about ZaYa, yet it's coming across not. BI isn't BI no more --- Tell me one show which has come back on track after being ruined. Just give me one good example! The only reason those shows were still being watched because it's hard to give up on your couple.

I do not understand what's the issue here. The petition is not stating anything wrong. Whatever it stands for, it's here for show's benefit. If you and your friends don't want to sign it that's your call ... but saying the show is on the right track ... Now, that's totally a wrong statement. BI is not from any angle is on the right track right now. Few aspects doesn't make it right.

You guys are just thinking from one perspective ... But there are other issues to be concerned about which may effect the show.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

But channel is to be blamed. If promotion of the show was conducted correctly this track might have clicked too. Why is it the track why cant it be the channels itself.
First they should have taken action against all these sites posting False-false being the operative word here, and negative spoilers of the show which was a huge set back of the show, SBB and SBS should have been given a warning to stop their false accusations on Pree and linking up Harshad with their costars.
Not just that but they should have had positive promos not negative I mean it was already worse that the promos were merger ones.
You should have added those parts to the petition to make it more valid of the anger of the fans.

No matter how negative the shows going but the promos are always positive and catchy for the audience but colors has failed to do so.

exactly and if all these points are added then all of us will jump in this without a second thought.