Third, super super duper rocking!
Nd i'm waiting for the whole chapter!
So dnt make me wait!
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh wow...
Fabulous sneak peak...
Now i m eagerly waiting for the chapter...
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
When r u updating I m waiting eagerly
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok looks like I have a long list of apology to give all for this enormous gap in update...but believe me I really did wanted to update fast but couldn't

But yet I sincerely apologise from bottom of my heart for my inability to update faster and made u wait longer...sorry sorry 10000times sorry

Now for the update...you guys read

Oh yes...i know ALIYA's dress and the dress in the video don't match...par adjust and use ur imagination a li'l for it...and yes Zain is wearing his full suit...kush

And about the songs I just chose these two coz I imagined it with them...but if u don't like it...im sorry and have ur own songs...totally fine wid me

Ok carry on now...will meet you at the end

5. Estacy of Falling in Love

continued from page 12

He finally let out a sigh and said "Ab tak tum Mamu ki bhanji hone ki puri faraaz nibaye..." i nodded along with him...where is he going with this and he finished "toh ab tume meri BIWI hone ka faraaz nibani he" but all i could say was "What??". I froze at my place not just because of the question but also the look in his face...it radiated so much confidence; more than being scared i was nervous...ek ajeeb sa feeling tha jese kaise bolun,koi current chal ratha humare beeche, useke ankhe bohath kuch keharath...and i knew today is gonna be different from the rest.

Zain shook his hand in front of my face to bring me out of my trance, "Kya...tum meri biwi hona?" yeh bhi na he was getting on my nerve "haan haan mein teri biwi hun...kitne bar poochogi" I barked at him. He was taken aback for a second but smiled the next second "good...toh phir ab tum apni Shauhar ki izzat bachani he" all the irritation was gone, coz I felt completely lost...it's not like I wouldn't do anything, lekin yeh chata kya he "tume nach he...mere saath" I was brought back...again I was like 'what?' nach na he? "Nach? You mean Dance? With you? But Why?" Zain just shook his head "I'll explain everything later...ab bol mere sath dehge ya nai...biwi ho meri, nikkah kiya he...toh bol?" and extended his hand; I was dumb-struck but my heart wanted to go with him that instant, and before I could even decide Zain pulled me to the centre and started sing and move...I resisted but all in vain so I just closed my eyes & took a breath, I could feel him on my back...I finally moved with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtrI7o2otXQ

I felt hesitant at first since only we were the dancing and the entire gathering was looking at us...but after a few seconds they didn't matter to me. All that mattered were me and Zain...dancing happily together and enjoying like kids again. We finally stopped with him holding me in classy position...with our eyes locked at each other and excluded to in this world. We were breathing heavily, we could hear the crowd madly clapping for us...but all I could see and feel was Zain.

Suddenly it was silent that's when I realized that the spot light was on us; I looked around and then again at Zain...but his eyes didn't move from me even for a second; he just smiled "you ready Mrs. Zain Abdullah?" the music started, as soon as I heard the music I knew who played it Aayat Ghulam Haider, coz this was my favorite song...I always dreamt of dancing this with my one and only but now...well it doesn't feel wrong or anything. Zain looked at me exactly the way I wanted The One' to look at me...with at most passion and that was it I totally forgot the entire crowd the entire world *link below*...I danced along with Zain without removing my gaze from him, forgetting the everything and enjoying every second of it...it was the most perfect moment of my life. I just wished to remain within these arms which held me carefully and lead me through out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzpLa-5cjRM

Finally we came to stop only us not our emotions the entire crowd remained silent, we were brought back to our world when we heard a set of claps, me and Zain looked to see Aayat clapping with a million dollar smile, accompanied by Rizwan followed by the entire crowd that's when we realized the position we were in holy...holding on to each other tightly with our faces close enough to breathe on each other. We looked and let go of each other immediately, I couldn't believe we danced together few seconds ago coz now it was hard for me even to look at him...I stared at Aayat but she was beyond happy so I just let it go . That's when I saw 4 utterly lifeless faces standing in one corner watching me...us with their jaws reaching up to the floor...crap I totally forgot, It finally came to me how I've made them believe that I don't dance...at all ever just to avoid the same situation with Vince or Phil. Every time we...I mean me and my collogues/friends whatever go to a party or a ball, Vince and Phil literally have a war as to decide who I should dance with...since I cared no less, it's not like they danced like Michael Jackson or anything neither do I, I told them that I don't dance with anyone to avoid such stupidity but now since Zain happened I have no idea what to answer them at all...I looked at the crowd and thanked them to. Zain finally came near and whispered in my ear "you really are Mrs. Zain Abdullah" saying which he kissed me on my cheek making me blush like a cherry tomato, I just looked at him in silent shock but he gave me the same smirk as always and winked at me enjoying every second, I peeped back to see my friends only to find them vanished including Mel...strange. Aayat and Rizwan made way from the crowd and hugged us respectively and happily, I slowly whispered in my sister's ears "you're very happy aren't you?" I could feel my sister's smile spread "not more than you sis!" saying which she looked at my face...I was lost of words yet smiled back at her shayad. Suddenly we heard a familiar voice at our back "You guys are having a good time?" we four looked at each other recognizing the voice and turned excited to see him but were greeted with disappointment, it was our Maamu...Mr. Osman Abdullah...not in person, but via video chat through a large screen. It was certainly very soothing to see his smiling calm face even through a screen...he wished us and all for the inauguration party...he also asked his friends to help us when in need. He finally came to us four "Zain Aaliya first of all congratulations bacho and all the very best, yeh sirf shuruvat hai...there is so much to see and face both good and bad things, per main sirf yeh kehana chatihun ki humesha apne Dil ki suno...dimaag ki nai...these hardships can be solved only if you trust each other...humesha ek dusre ki sath dho..." me and Zain looked at each other until Maamu continued "sirf ek dusre ke saath rehene keliye tum dono ne nikkah nai kiya par...har kadham, har faisle, har mushkil, har dard, har khushi, har jeeth ek saath aur ek dusre keliye karo...sirf naam se nai DIL se...isse ko humsafar kehethehe" it made me think a lot about me and everyone around me, he was right We've been to occupied with our own lives to think about each other about us, I looked at Zain who was having a similar look on his face. I was brought back again by Maamu "Aur Aaliya mujhe yeh sab tume bathana zaroori nahihe beta, you already know...that's why I trust Zain with you the most...and also Aayat and Rizwan next..." saying which he winked at Aayat who returned with the same kuch toh baath he. "lekin isska matlab yeh nai kit um log serious hojao, apne pore jawaani jeelo kyun yeh samai phir nai ayega...tum char apne apke kayal rako aur ek dusre ka bhi..." I held to my sister and smiled at Maamu who returned me the same, but suddenly I felt a warm familiar hand slide through mine I looked, it was Zain's hand holding on to mine firmly...I know I was in the same shock as you all, well happy and ecstatic at the same time... I looked at him he was also side hugging Rizwan like I was then he slowly turned and gave a warm smile which gave me warmth but it felt like I was finally free from all the bouncing and confusions...it was something I couldn't explain but we all very happy and it reflected in everyone's face not just us.

The night was finally over...it was a happy one of course but I didn't want it to for the first time. After having finished the inauguration successfully and sent our guests home, we four finally hit our couch visibly exhausted...but happily I should say no one had energy even to go to our bedrooms to sleep or even move a finger that's when I remembered something. I slightly lifted my head from the couch handle and asked Zain "waise tumne bata nai...why the sudden dancing mood...I'm not complaining but why?" Zain and Rizwan exchanged looks, while Rizwan smiled at me Zain slowly faced me...he looked a little hesitant "kya hua??...teeke nahi batanahe toh maat batao as I said im not complaining and all" saying which I again rested my head on the couch tired even to look but after a few silent second Zain spoke "It was a bet...with your friends!" wait what?. My eyes opened lifting my head at once "What??" you're so kidding me Aayat and I said in unison looking at him...more like shooting looks at him. Zain just looked at us and acted casual "I mean they said that you couldn't dance at all...so I just wanted to prove them wrong" I could feel my sister trying to control her laughter but that did matter to me anymore "You did all this...becoz they said I couldn't dance??" I asked trying to control any outburst and more confused but Zain just nodded casually "ya". I didn't know what to tell but before I could he continued "I mean esse kese tumare bare main bol sakthehe..." I looked at him with firm eyes, he just smiled "Har Indiawaale nach sakthehe...aur toh aur tumari bare main esse bolna sirf mera haaq he...waise thanks Jaaneman...mujhe jeethane keliye" I was looking at him with my mouth open...himaat toh dehko iski, I straightly through my coat that was lying next to me at Zain, he caught it with a surprise "kya...kya karahiho...mujhe chot lag sakthahe" I smiled "isse thodina chot hosakthahe tume..." I placed my hand on the vase next to me...what it was a plastic neither it will break or hurt Zain. As soon as he saw me with vase he started running around my hall...fine our hall with me chasing him behind...strange na just few seconds ago we couldn't lift a finger and now I'm chasing Zain for a reason which is pretty silly, but I guess that's family. We ran 2-3 rounds around the couch among Aayat and Rizwan's laughing, then Zain ran into his room...oh I know what you guys thinking and no nothing like that happen, as soon as he went in he closed the door on my face...disappointed?? Me too...no! No! im disappointed becoz I couldn't hit him, I kicked the door twice and told him "aaj bachgai Zain Abdullah...kaal nai bach pavugi" and stomped my way in my room...slammed the door and sat on my bed. I scolded and cursed him under my breath but after few minutes I realized how childish I look like, my crumbled face widened into a smile and I started laughing at myself...ok at US and while laughing I saw the full-sized mirror in front of me, I was amazed at myself and was admiring in the mirror it's surely has been ages since I laughed like this...from my heart. Laughing I hit my bed without changing; I was smiled at my ceiling thinking about today's events I didn't know when but I slept off peacefully having the feeling that I was not the only one.

hi to all again...hope you guys liked it...i know its small...but the next one will compensate i believe and hope you get my view of zaya too

thanks again

all ur comments bad or good are accepted...the smallest you can do is favorite it atleast

thank you...love you all

-Divi😳😳

Edited by divikash - 9 years ago
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay !! Me first 🥳 🥳 🥳
Ok now coming to the chp.
It was amazing 👏
I so much missed this SS 😕
I thought u forgot abt it but u didn't 😛
Chalo gud 😆

Now pls update a Lil regular 😃
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amaziing chapter...
So finally u updated...
I was waiting and waiting and waiting...
I like this SS... its very nice...
Superb update...
Pls continue soon...
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for d pm 😛
But I've already read it 😆