LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Woww amazing update
And plz plz cont. Soon tnx
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...i am so over whelmed by the response...im really happy that all of you liked it...hopefully i'll be able to keep up the same in the next chapter...and im sorry i couldn't send any PM will try to next time...
with lots of love
-DIVI😳
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi all...im very much over whelmed with your response to my last chapter...im very happy and my sincere thanks. so here what is store for today...the sneak peak of the starting of the next chapter...so here it goes
5. Estacy of Falling in Love

Everyone were amazed with all the decoration, the grandness of the hotel; the hotel represented the indian culture...mere mamu ke orders the kaise acha nai hoga, isliye perfecion ki koi kami nai thi. I was very glad only a handle full of guests knew that i was Osman mamu's daughter-in-law 'Aaliya Zain Abdullah' and mostly were indians too, so i didn't have to worry a lot. But Phil & Vince were trying every opportunity to talk with me or at least stand along with me, but thanks to my shau...i mean Zain he would rescue me from all such situations. All the guest were very much interested in me than Zain, i was utterly confused...yeh log mujhe itne ache se kese janthe he, its like they've now that our marriage was gonna happen...strange. People were more interested in our relationship than the hotel, slowly people were clearing the centre stage for dancing...well what to do essehe hotha he States mein. Excusing myself from the guests as sudden but occasional hiccups disturbed me,walked away from them while i searched for Zain...not for dancing or anything just curiosity, but when i saw him and Rizwan with Phil & Vince a very nervousness ran through me, yeh vajehe mere hiccups keliye i just prayed...Ya Allah bus woh log mere secrets ek dussre se nai bathade, apne ladli ki izzath rakna. Then i saw Aayat sitting in one corner, so i slowly walked towards her and sat next to her relaxing myself...Ya Allah Maamu aur Maami yeh saab kaise karte hai..."mein toh Abhi se taak gai" i whispered; hearing no reply from Aayat i looked at her, she was looking at the Zain with the gang at one corner i smiled to myself and shook my head...meri behen toh bilkul meri jaisehe he. So i closedmy eyes and relaxed myself...suddenly i felt someone stand before me i opened my eyes and saw Zain infront staring at me, i watched him with a question mark; he finally asked "Mein tere Shauhar hun na? aur tum meri biwi?" with a straight face. I was totally shocked with the question, no where in the world i would have thought Zan would ask me this question...that to now, but somewhere it felt nice & warm to hear it from him...like i was kinda secure somehow...Ya Allah yeh hokaraha he mujhe. I finally came out of the shock and asked more like stammered "what?... tum esse kyun pooch raheho?" but Zain was not ready to answer me before i answer him "jawaab dho pehele...tum meri biwi ho na?" i just looked at Aayat who was equally shocked but she was enjoying it more, so i replied the obvious "Haan..mein tere biwi hun". His straight face finally curled into a small curve "good", he then pulled me along towards the central stage...i restricted myself from him and asked "Yeh tu kya karahe Zain, kahan lekar jarahiho?" i asked confused. He finally let out a sigh and said "Ab tak tum Mamu ki bhanji hone ki puri faraaz nibaye..." i nodded along with him...where is he going with this and he finished "toh ab tume meri BIWI hone ka faraaz nibani he" but all i could say was "What??". I froze at my place not just because of the question but also the look in his face...it radiated so much confidence; more than being scared i was nervous...ek ajeeb sa feeling tha jese kaise bolun,koi current chal ratha humare beeche, useke ankhe bohath kuch keharath...and i knew today is gonna be different from the rest.

to be continued...

so...hope you liked it, if not then im sorry and hope i'll be able to make it up in the full chapter...which most probably will be updated on wednesday

till then take care...as usual have fun...love & support Zaya, Beintehaa and Harshika as always

Love
-Divi😳
Edited by divikash - 10 years ago
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME...
Amazing!
Superb!
What's zain upto?!? I want to know!
Pls Update Nxt Part ASAP...
Edited by zaya.harshika - 10 years ago