Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: preeharsh

hey divya update soon plz

excuse me last update was just 2 days ago...gimme sometime
divikash thumbnail
ok thank you 4 the ppl who read my SS and liked it...i was just hoping for a favour from all of you
now you guys might know the basic concept of the SS-lies

so i wanted you all to suggest or gimme some situation that you might wanna see zaya in this...

any crazy idea will do, comedy, romancy...sexy/hate...all will do

and when i write it i'll dedicate the chapter to those respective person...pakka

its just a request

love divi
Edited by divikash - 10 years ago
divikash thumbnail
first of all im truly sorry for the very very very very late update on the chapter
its just i've been busy with my PG admissions, so couldn't find time to write or update...so i truly am sorry for the long delay

well i know people expect more from the chapter, i gotta warn you that its still in its budding stage and story goes on with everyone's point of view...so this is one of that
i am already sorry for the disappointment i have yet to cause...but thanks so much for the patience...it means a lot to me...i vow to update the next chapter chap-4 sooner than this

but now i have to do preparations fro me to move into hostel in this week...so will do my best on all cases

people who read, like and comment-thank you so much...your healthy as well as criticism are welcomed

people who read, don't like or comment-bade me jao😡...just kidding😆...like toh karo yaar😃

oh yes PM will be sent tomorrow

thank you
with lots of love
-Divi😳
divikash thumbnail

3. New Connections & Odd Results

In the precinct

"TJ, verify with Danni's old medical record if he had any heart conditions or high on something" Eric barged into our office throwing the file at my desk, me an Mel were taken aback and looked at each other confused. But it was very evident that Eric was ready to rip open any human chest with his bare hands so I chose not to get myself on his hit list. I just nodded silently and did my work, but as impulse & impatient as he is he bursted again "It's just another 2 weeks TJ...after which I'm not gonna be anyone's Puppet of Patience...especially not to your chief" now I knew...Mel and I exchanged smirks and I stated "He is also your chief Eric" for which he just gave me a stare "Whatever man...just get me the reports" and sat on Aaliya's desk. I turned to my system letting my buddy went out his frustration...Phil...his only frustration, on his own.

After Aaliya left to India, to visit her ailing father...these two were having wars at every chance they could see...but the sad part was...the only ones whose were getting bruised were me and Mel. So after lots of huffs, I got some alone time with Mel...finally...but just to discuss & decide on the current war zone, cause i knew she was also worried about Aaliya. Resulting in, Mel & I decided to have a calm chat over dinner...don't even think...with Phil & Eric...I know, unfortunate me as always. So we explained or put some sense into them about how stupid they've been acting lately and how Aaliya has been affected by this and they understood it...I was surprised honestly. At end of dinner they made a discussion...not the best I suppose, but could help her somehow...the pause period is now extended to another 4 months...I shouldn't have expected anything from them, goodbye Mr. Surprise. I have no idea how this gonna help, but hope it doesn't increase her worries

4 days later

We finally reached Aaliya's apartment...we heard from our colleague that he saw Aaliya at the air port in the morning...the next thing I knew we all were before her apartment. She has not called since she left...we were all very worried and Phil even decided to visit her in India...but Mel remind him about the pause and stopped him before Eric could break his leg to stop him...thank god, disaster avoided.

Phil & Eric were excited to meet Aaliya...just to show how well they've behaved in her absence. Each came with her favourite flower-Red Roses, Me and Mel just laughed at the two...they looked like 2 kindergarten kids being their best to win the lucky prize. We entered her home as usual, but before we could look in we heard a voice clearing. We saw a masked man...cloth one but still freaky...with crooked eyes asking who we were. That's it...the cop gut kicked in, the next thing i knew Mel & Phil raised their guns at him alarming, and shot him with questions. Even with the mask on, I could see the confusion in his face which turned into realization the next seconds.

By the time he could react Aaliya just appeared in front shielding him within a split second...wow that was cool, she looks like she would take the bullets to save him...strange. She instructed both to lower their guns; finally he removed his mask on Aaliya's words...ok may be I liked him more with his mask on itself, he was a well built, bloody handsome chocolate boy...not just any cute, all girls to die for cute. He better stay away from Mel...My Mel...for his own good. His sister came out too,...wasn't she suppose to be in Miami...of course, she would have come with Aaliya genius. After a minute long silence, Aaliya finally introduced him as their cousin and was gonna stay with them...great only that was left to happen. May he was shocked but he looked like he was thinking but finally introduced himself.

We all finally settled down, Aaliya's cousin Zain...weird name talked for some time and went to his room to finish unpacking his stuff, thank god he went inside the look Tess was giving him i was gonna ask Eric to throw him out the window...but he had this wicked smile on his face while leaving. So after a long silence and awkward eye glances, Phil finally spoke "Aaliya, I understand we have been giving you a very hard time...and it was not right from our part...we're sorry for everything" Aaliya listened to it with at most sincerity and smiled in reply but kept on a having little eye contact with Aayat, who was just very much amused...what the heck is she so amused about? Eric continued "So we...Phil and I have decided that we are gonna give your space, to give a rest to this fighting..." it was very evident that Aaliya...in fact Aayat too...were utterly confused. Both Phil & Eric looked at each other and Eric continued "We've extended the Pause for you Aaliya; we'll not trouble you, nor fight with each other...it's a promise" ok, I have to be honest that was very convincing to me...so I looked at Aaliya...what the?? What happened??? Aaliya was just stared at both, I could see both relief and tension, more than that i could see frustration in Aaliya's face which i couldn't understand. But on the side i could see Aayat trying to control her laugher very badly...what is so funny about it, before I could ask her Aaliya thanked them "Thanks guys, that's so sweet of you both... Thank you really" she again glanced with fake smile at Aayat who just nodded to her sister in assurance

So we finally left Aaliya's house, with them continuing to make place for Aaliya's cousin. I should say, he is lucky, to manage a big hotel at this age itself...I would die to get such opportunity, rather than sitting before system without major movement...not that I complain. So we finally reached our apartment...I know what you're thinking...but in yours and my dreams only, myself being Eric's best friend also share his apartment, after a good shower and heated 2 days old pizza we finally sat over for some movies. After god knows how long, Eric "do you think she'll choose me?" choose him?? For a minute I didn't get what he was talking about, so I looked at him with a question mark he just looked at me "Aaliya??" I just gave a smirking sigh "Eric, we had this conversation before...it's her decision...you just have to be a little patient" he just gave me that's impossible' look "I'm a Doctor...no a patient...and waiting has got YOU nowhere with Mel, has it?" I just gave an offended look at him, he just continued "c'mon man...you steal glances of her all day at work, nothing much...I doubt she even knows how you feel..." I cut him off before he invaded my love life...yes I do have a love-life...one-side at least "Don't you go there buddy...I'm working on it...at least I didn't see my ex to work my compatibility more..." I said in a sarcastic tone and looked at him but...oh oh...I touched the wrong nerve, he only cursed himself for leaving Aaliya and putting her in this situation. So I apologized "sorry man...I didn't mean it that way...it just came out of nowhere" he replied a little hurt "but it's the truth TJ" well it serves him right...he did do stupid things, but he still is my best buddy "it will be you Eric..." Eric glanced up at me "I know her & I've seen the way she looks at you & Phil" as soon as i mentioned his name his face shrunk "And that's why I'm sure, she'll chose you coz she really likes you man and you know that" I gave an affirmative smile to him which slowly but steady passed itself to Eric "Thanks TJ and I'm sorry about earlier.." i cut in before he could finish in "Forget it, let's just pick a movie for today...Star Trek.." Eric instantly reacted "no...no...TJ we've seen that movie a hundred times." I just sat like a sulky kid but set my next objective clear & confident...Mission Ask Tess on a Date.

The next 3 days went smoothly...oh who am i kidding, it atleast went normally Tess and I witnessing some deadly stares in the prescint. Aaliya is yet to join back after her leave as she's been helping her cousin set his hotel straight with all the legal issues, occassionally she took Phil help which irked Eric but never showed it to her as promised...good for him but bad for the tools in his hands coz they would be crushed to scrap by his restrained anger. I was also very busy to create and utilize every attempt of mine to ask Tess out but failed everytime poor me, it looked like she was deliberately doing it...Ya I know it erked me too but girls are girls simple things don't attract them anymore but i won' t give up easily. So finally Aaliya's cousin finished all his legal paper works, the inaugration of the hotel was in two days...where as Phil & Eric were mire excited coz Aaliya was gonna rejoin today.

Aaliya's Apartment

We were at Aaliya's house...all thanks to me ofcourse, well i purposely came for tess who was gonna come along with Aaliya after sending Mr. Zain to his first official meeting...he's good, never laid his eyes on Tess in the 3 days we've met probably...mostly coz he was busy following and making eye conversations with Aaliya the whole time...but i didn't want any change on tess's status...of her mind people. So as I came Eric accompanied me which irked Phil to come along so we're all here monitoring from Aaliya's couch. Both the boys were very excited as surprising Aaliya was cooking...more like boiling milk but it did have a good aroma...It's not like Aaliya never cooked I've not seen her cook breakfast...at least not after Joe's death. Inhaling the aroma, Zain walked out of his room, wearing pricy suit with his tie hanging long his neck untied...man!! he looked freaking handsome in the suit, curse you. He finally opened his eyes and realized that Aaliya was cooking something he had a genuine smile looking at her...strange I've seen the same smile somewhere, he then looked at us and greeted us with a big nod. Aaliya finished her work and walked out of the kitchen with a small cereal bowl in her hand, she looked at Zain standing fiddling with his tie; she gave a knowing smile at him but he crunched his face at her returning to his wrestling with his tie; it doesn't take an expert to find that he clearly didn't know to tie a knot rolling it up and down. Aaliya just placed the bowl on dining table, walked towards Zain and politely gestured to help but Zain just turned refusing any...funny they look like a 20 years old married couple...wait what am I thinking?? Thank god I didn't it loud or else Eric would have ripped my tongue out with his bare hands...oh I'm not exaggeration. Aaliya gave up and was about to walk off but she stopped, turned and to all our surprises pulled Zain's tie in her hand making him face her...wow that was sexy and very intimidating, Zain was now facing Aaliya close enough to feel each other's breath staring at each other...hello, we're still here in the room, Zain looked at her hand and pulled himself out of her grip, but Aaliya again pulled him this time even more closer. Before Zain could free himself out, Aaliya again pulled him closer giving a deadly stare which made him stand still...oh she has full control of him alright she was a lioness with soft heart, but they are awfully very close which gave me a weird feeling in me Tess just gave us a look and turned to watch them again.

Aaliya started to tie the knot both were looking at the tie, when Zain raised his eyes and looked at Aaliya who was busy tying...ok he's now giving a different feeling, why is he looking like he's gonna eat Aaliya As if Aaliya could sense it Aaliya looked from his tie at Zain who was staring at her but lowered his eyes ASA Aaliya looked at him, so she just continued tying it...I couldn't put my finger on it but definitely felt something else filling the air around them, it was like as if they were dazzling apart from the rest. Zain again raised his eyes to see Aaliya but this time he didn't look away when Aaliya catching him staring at her again...ok that is strange that too between cousins. They kept staring at each other with Aaliya holding the knot in her hand...more liking deciphering each other's thoughts, after enough minutes of staring session, Aaliya came out of the trance and finished his knot and adjusted the collar. Zain just had this mystery smile on his face "Thanks...ok I guess I'll be off to meeting now" he was about to leave when Aayat came from inside saying something to Zain which was mostly in Hindi, so we just looked blank at them...subtitle please, even though Phil origin from India but he was as lost as us all I could understand was "wait wait juju...Aaliya made something" and nothing else. But Zain just smiled at what Aayat said while Aaliya just looked hesitant...Zain turned to face Aaliya again with a piercing look, Aaliya took the bowl from the table and held it in front of him gesturing to eat. Zain looked at the bowl and back to Aaliya, he leaned closer to Aaliya widening his smiling Aaliya looked shocked at him...OMFG, hey man get in the line, but he just took the file that was kept on the table right behind Aaliya. Aaliya let out a big sigh after Zain resumed his normal position peering her, she let out another big sigh and took a spoon full of what looked like oats to me; stared right into Zain's eyes and fed him the porridge...looks like a mom was feeding his kid before going to school. Zain ate the spoon full without removing his eyes from her and muttered a small "thank you" to her, Aayat was just enjoying every second of the scene...OMG she's even capturing this in her phone, WTH is happening?? He turned Aayat came forward to give him a slight hug, waved at us...ya ya leave at once, turned to Aaliya and just gave a nod to her and left...Aaliya just looked at Aayat and gave her a Shut up' glance at her who was just trying very hard to control her overwhelming happiness, but her expression changed suddenly looking back. Aaliya looked confused at her before we could see what Aayat saw; something happened which shocked all of us especially Aaliya who just stood there like a statue without any reaction.

Before Aaliya could turn to see what Aayat saw, Zain just appeared from her back...KISSED her on her cheek mortifying her...holy crap and muttered something on her ear closely making her stop breathing shortly "good bye ma..." which I didn't understand and didn't try to...and before leaving again he took another spoon full of the porridge and ate it...F***** Crap am I dreaming??? He also winked at Aayat before leaving, who was beyond happy at the turn of events, all the while Aaliya standing startled. I could see the same amount of shock in all the faces especially on Phil & Eric faces, Tess was just starting at Aaliya...I bet nothing is gonna be the same at least by the near future. But from what I've witnessed today I can bet that there is more than just what we've seen and heard...coz I could definitely sense a weird connection between Zain & Aaliya now and had full confidence that it's gonna be exciting and entertaining week ahead. And there was much more in store for us to see, especially for Eric & Phil.

thanks to all for reading...and im truly sorry for the disappointment caused after reading...i promise to compensate for it soon😃

-DIVI😳

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!😛
Pls update nxt chap sooon

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome...
Loved it...
Continue soon...
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOOOWWW
that was an AMAZING update
loved it
and omg loved that morning scene between zaya..
desperately looking foward to the next part
please please please update soon
cant wait for the next part
update FAST
and please please please pm me when u do
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R u planning to continue this story???
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon I really can not wait to read the next part!!!!
Please please pretty please continue soon
N wen u do so plz pm me
divikash thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

R u planning to continue this story???

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue soon I really can not wait to read the next part!!!!
Please please pretty please continue soon
N wen u do so plz pm me

yaar give me a day...i promise i'll update this week
i've been busy in hostel too and just now reached home, will update this week