Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice chapter
What is bothering aliya? I think something serious has happened.hope she attends holi party.
Waiting for next chapter..
Pls update soon.
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey guys...spicy lies update today
in few minutes
sugar123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divikash

hey guys...spicy lies update today

in few minutes

Where is it?😆 Waitinggg🥱

divikash thumbnail
hey, guys...problem was my net which still suck. so chapter 8B
CHAPTER 8B

Rizwan's POV

Everyone was worried, especially Zain; we decided to talk to bhabi the next morning about it and went to our rooms. I could feel Zain tossing and turning for half the night without sleep how could he. He was worried for his wife, not just him even I was worried by the ghost look on Aaliya's face today. Something terrible must have happened in her work today, to have changed the happy-cheery' Aaliya from morning into Lifeless-lost' Aaliya.

Around 3am I heard someone walking in the apartment; it did freak me out a little but being the guys of the house we got to check it out right? I turned to wake Zain but was greeted with an empty space where the hell did he go? Is he sleep walking or something? I slowly got up from the bed, opened the door and peeped out.

I stood there looking at the blur image thanks to my sleep ridden eyes. I rubbed my eyes several time trying to come out of my dream...what you ask? Oh, It was Zain...charmingly carrying bhabi on his arm full-on bridal style; I face lit up instantly, Zain then looked up to me my surprised but happy face...looks like she fell asleep in her couch...I'm not gonna ponder on that right now, coz this is more important I instantly took my phone Ya, you could say I got the habit from Aayat since we've been spending more time...ahem concentrate on them people.

My phone was right next to the table by the door I don't like to keep my phone near me while sleeping all thanks to the notifications from whatsapp. while doing so I saw Zain's phone was still on charge...god damn dude, do you guys know how many times I have told Zain to switch off the charger before he goes to sleep, I guess I can't blame him as he still didn't fall asleep, but right now I was more interested in the scene in front.

I slowly took my phone and clicked a picture of my Zain carrying bhabi, but sadly I got to get only his back to me, and they entered the room; I was looking at the pic disappointed when I heard another sound.

I looked up to see Zain walking back outside in the same position and smiling at me; I smiled broadly shaking my head this guy is gone crazy and clicked another pic. The pic was perfect; I gave a thumbs-up to him and he just chuckled slightly. It looked like Bhabi slightly hustled in his chuckle as Zain froze and took her in. I walked into my room smiling and remembering to tell Aayat everything. I'm sure she gonna go freaking mad for not being there in person to witness it but will really love to see those pretty smiles on her face...all's well that ends well I guess, now I guess we have a lot to plan ahead, where were we in Holi plan by the way?.

Next day

Aaliya was sound asleep while we all stood ready for shopping, she looked too worn out like she didn't get any sleep last night, smiling I looked at Zain curiously.

He was already smiling at his cute sleepy beauty...bhabi obviously, feeling my gaze he turned to me...

And soon understanding my gaze my jiju's eyes widened "what? Oh no...no no...I didn't do anything...I swear, you saw she was already asleep when I took her." I smiled at him nodding teasingly not saying a word but smiling...more like laughing my ass off. Aayat was giving the same look...ok dagger looks at him pretty much still mad from today morning.

Well nothing unexpected, she just pretty much screamed and probably shook the entire building when I told her about the late-night' incident. So she was pretty much upset and was willing to take up dark magic to wheel the time around to witness it again...believe me she really did take that option. So we just left her to rest and went on with our shopping.

Nothing new, we all went shopping for Holi...hardest shopping of all. I never imagined shopping could be so exhausting either what? I've taken my girlfriends and my sister for shopping before. I understand they don't celebrate Holi in New York but seriously kuch bhi nahi mila, and then we had to order it online to import it from India...totally exhausting.

Bhabi did call Aayat once in between to check on us...and also check around us, freaky but we did it either way. She kept on telling us to be vigilant and was on phone with us for the second half of the shopping spree.

Finally dress shopping, like last time, Zain her knight' jumped right in her place to pick a dress for her, he somehow convinced bhabi through phone...but unlike last time Zain was all smiles throughout. Aayat and Zain searched for a suitable dress for bhabi...oops sorry, unki biwi.

Allah...weird as it sounds, shopping with Zain has always been awful much more harder than shopping with anyone...even a shopaholic girlfriend, believe me I've been there...he never decides on a dress that easily, he would at least go through around 15 shirts before he could pick one for him. But today was ultimate; he literally went through 30 dresses for Aaliya...poor but lucky Aaliya.

Finally he selected a white dress for her, but I should give him credit coz it was seriously an awesome dress...he definitely wanted her look the best in the party...kyun na ho, who useki biwi toh he. He brought a dress that looked like it was exquisitely made for her. It was a full white lehenga type dress, which had a side slit until the torso with a white legging...it was a perfect blend of Indian and western culture.

Finally we reached home, exhausted but contented with all we did today. We were again greeted by bhabi still lost in her thoughts with a cup in her hand without even realizing that 3 members just entered her house...where did her vigilance go? "Aaapiii...what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so spaced out?" Aayat shouted jerking Aaliya from her seat to her surprise.

Aaliya smiled still settling from her sudden instinct from before, so I stepped in for her. Before she could say anything I cut in "tum humesha meri bhabi ko pareshan kyun karaiyo?" I saw Aayat's mouth fell open and I'm pretty sure she cursed me under her breath. She again regain her posture with her hands on her hips "meri aapi he, main kuch bhi karun...tume kya faraz padthahe?" she barked shifting her attention to me.

"woh meri bhabi he...I care for her, don't worry bhabi main apko apki behense bachalunga." I said looking at Aaliya. She at last chuckled at us...both of us; she nodded giving thumbs up encouraging me. Aayat came forward and un-harmingly hit her sister...as a joke.

I turned to Zain who was laughing at our little show coolly sitting on the dinning chair. Again I cut in "tu kya hassrahe...yeh sab tume kehenahe...yaad hena, yeh biwi he tumari...phattu"

Zain's POV

I was still laughing at Doll's expression Aww! She's so cute when she fights with Rizwan. My laughter died as soon as Riz...my so-called best buddy questioned me, "Yaar yeh dho behen ke beech ki bath he...believe me when I say it buddy you don't wanna get between them" Riz crossed him arm across his chest "Ya ya...you keep talking Captain America".

I just stared at him and Aliya, who was trying to muffle her laughter. I then slowly stood and walked towards Aayat smiling at her, I turned to Aliya and Riz "Okay...Riz, since you are obviously siding your Bhabhi...I'm going to stand loyal next to my doll" saying which I and Aayat fist-bumped each other. I could see even Aaliya was enjoying this stupid childish game we were playing, even while staring she was all smile throughout. We were almost winning the staring game' when Aliya's phone rang disturbing us all, she picked the phone and instantly her cheerfulness was replaced by irritation seeing the 'id'.

Rolling her eyes she attended the call, "Hey Mel, what's up?" we all let out a big sigh in unison. She listened to the phone for few seconds, keeping her eyes closed "hmm...Mel, I appreciate it but I think I'll pass...I mean it's late and rest of the crew' just returned from shopping the entire day...probably the entire town" she said looking at us smiling. But she then listen intently to the phone "Are you okay Mel?" she then looked at us with tired eyes "Fine, I'll see you in ten...ya ya I know you do...bye" she cut the call and shrugged at us retreating to her room.

Within 5 minutes, she actually got ready ...simple jean and top with a coat making her simple and prettiest in the room...no offense to Aayat who was technically not in the room but she really did look that good. Apparently, she's going to a club where her friend Melissa is waiting for her, just to have some drinks and relaxes...I could tell she was not interested at all but still obliged either way for her friend.

Aayat and Riz went to their respective room to freshen up. So, Aaliya finally took her keys and wallet, walked right past me standing in the kitchen a little disappointed...I admit I probably was expecting a goodbye kiss like yesterday, sorry no matter what I'll always be a guy. Smiling, I took my tin beer and was about to turn towards the living room, when I heard Aliya's voice "Zain..."

I turned towards her...I know what you guys think, but before that...she is definitely not me and there was at least 5 feet distance between us...so there was no direct contact. She looked at me and smiled genuinely, I looked surprised at her "Hopefully I won't be long but still I'm really sorry..." now my surprise turned to confusion "...for not coming shopping with you guys...I know it was supposed to be family' time...but I was just off a little...I'm sorry...I'll surely make it up somehow" I kept looking at her even after she finished in one blow.

She looked at me "Zain...are you even listening" that's when I realized I was still staring at her. I chuckled "it's okay...as long as your mood is not permanent, we're good." But she still was not convinced, so my guy sense started working "...okay, if you really want to make it up to us...there is something you could do...I'll let you know soon" her face suddenly regretted everything she said before.

She then started laughing and nodded her head "Okay I gotta go...good night" she then gave me a fly kiss...wait for it, with a wink. I smiled at her "drive safe...Maamu ki bhanji" while she went out the door, I could feel her smiling even from her back.

so..thats it for now...hope you guys like it...if any mistake pls let me know

my love is always strong

DIVI

Edited by divikash - 8 years ago
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
awesome update
abhi bhi suspense barkrar hai what is bothering aliya.
waiting for next part pls update soon.
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute one update soon would love to read more !
divikash thumbnail
next chapter update ready, guys!!!!
will update within today

and look i already did

love
-Divi
divikash thumbnail
hey guys, good to be here after long time...glad i have finished my exams for now. secondly...
HAPPPIIIEEE NEW YEAR to all my people here.

9. Sharab bhi Dawa (medicine) he

Aaliya's POV

At Beckmen's Bar

I slowly made my way into the ever crowded bar, Main is bar kho bohath din se janthihun. I remember Joe mentioning this bar at least once every day...about all the fights, quarrels and few dates too, haan pathahe, bar bhi koi date lejane wale jaga he...but that's Joe. Unfortunately I've also had 2-3 dates here; it's not that bad actually. It was far better than most of that loud screeching music - neon colored - ecstasy reeking bars in town...believe me I've raided a few.

The bar was half filled, with some teenagers dancing to the music playing at the background. The lighting was dim' yet I captured Mel at a corner of the counter with a martini in her hand...oh boy! Mein phasgai...Mel is a person who drinks everything available in the bar when she's upset or disturbed. I swiftly made my way and took the seat next to her.

"Hey Mel! Is everything alright?" she slowly raised her eyes to meet mine, oh she's definitely troubled about something. "Do I look okay to you Aaliya" she retorted, yep she's pissed, I turned myself to her. "I'm sorry Mel, I didn't know you were so disturbed" I asked concerned, it was not like her to sulk at anything so I was getting worried.

Mel ordered 2 shots from Marco-the bartender in the club oh boy! Looks like I'm not going to be driving either', then she turned to face me, seriousness gracing her eyes "you're my best friend, right?" I smiled at her questioned but the same humor did not reach Mel as she reminds still expecting an answer. "Oh! You are serious! Ahm...yes I'm your BEST' friend, there happy?" I said sarcastically but Mel just brushed it off "In a minute...Aaliya, you will tell me things rights?" I nodded big "Yes!!"

The bartender kept our shots before us, as soon as he retreated "You will tell me any secret right..." I looked at her questioningly, "at the party, I saw him with another girl". I understood nothing of she said "What party...and saw whom?" she growled so loud the guy behind her literally jerked. "Really Aaliya?" I retorted back "sorry I forgot my Mel Translator' at home...expand and explain a little" finally calming down a little "Runir inauguration party...where you were having the time of life, I saw TJ with some other girl...he was talking, giggling and having a great time...after some time he left with her, so I left too..." interesting, "...and today I saw him again with that girl...across our precinct laughing and giggling while having lunch" she chewed and gritted every word from her mouth, no one needs to be a detective to know why she's upset about it? Sadly only she couldn't see it.

"Okay, what's wrong with that?" I questioned her innocently while she looked at me with her open-mouthed. I laughed at her expression "I...I'm...I'm just happy...you finally noticed!" she looked at me with at most frustration and confusion. "What the hell...do you mean?" okay, she's getting ready to pounce on me, "C'mon Mel...how could you be so stupid? The guy has been head over heels for you...for as long as I've known him...and YOU...how blind are you?" she looked at me, more like searching for a witty reply again. But she finally settled with "I don't know what you're talking about" I gave a blank face in return; this girl has the pride of a mammoth.

"Seriously, you going to play the I don't know' card..." now I was getting pissed "...Okay Mel, for the past 2-3 weeks you've been hovering and spying my every decisions and actions. Why is that?" she was confused but answered instantly "Because I love you...I care for you a lot...you know this" Finally, check and mate "Yes I do...now for some obvious reasons...You are more interested in his life...why is that again?" she was more pissed at my question to realize she was very open "because I love him too...oh crap!" she whispered the last part when she saw me smiling at her "Finally..." I bragged resting my face with both hands.

Seriously, aap is ladki ko janthi nahi ho, she's been wantingly ignoring every advances...okay, small advances but still even I...Everyone noticed it. But she was too busy crawling her nose in my life...more-ly my love life'. Suddenly one day she wakes up to realize that he is not after her...and she's now pouncing on me with anger.

She didn't argue back, she just sat across me pouting. I finally, handed her the drink, Marco handed us looonng time ago; we cheered it as habit not coz we were celebrating. She gulped her shot within a blink of an eye. I chuckled at her while gulping mine; it instantly burned my mouth and throat while passing in...my head was slowly un-clearing my clear mind. But fortunately, it was clearing Mel's unclear mind...Because she again ordered the second pair of shots.

She finally calmed down and looked at me "Am I too late?" I smiled at her; she looked so innocent while drunk. I shrugged back "I don't know...why don't you ask TJ? Or yourself?" I looked at her. She shook her "Oh god! Why couldn't he just tell me before...like the guys in your life?" suddenly all the happiness I was feeling about Mel's life washed away, bas gusse horethi mein "Seriously?" couldn't get out anymore of my frustration as Marco kept our second round...lucky her.

We again cheers-ed our shot glasses but before we could drink it, Mel again started "If you love me...you will tell me...right?" as funny and weird as it sounds, I laughed "Yes...I will" and my mind started to un-clear more with the next shot of alcohol while she was becoming...you know...crazier.

"That's probably a pretty creepy question...I meant...if there is someone new in your life you'll tell me, right?" she asked looking right at me. Main kuch nai bolpayee, even though the question was straight-forward I just couldn't shake the irony of it. It's just when she asked the question mere shadhi se lekar aaj sab kuch mere ankonki samne ayethe, I know I can't deny the fact that Zain is very important part of my life now...probably the rest of my life. He's changed ME, my everyday has somehow become...I don't know happier...free...REAL, seeing him makes me forget my worries.

Finally my eyes were getting its focus; Mel was staring at me with weird faces, that is when I realized that I was grinning while thinking of Zain and rest. "Hello? Aaliya...here..." she waved her hand in front of me, I just chuckled at her "sorry". Mel leaned more forward onto the table "just answer me Aaliya...you will tell me if there is anyone new in your...HEART" she stressed the last word and looked at me smiling.

I somehow managed a smile "ahahan...ya...okay" okay this is going to wrong places, "Marco...another around of shots please" I called to suppress the growing uneasy feeling; it's going to be a very long night right? I said to myself when Marco placed the 3rd round of shots with a little worried look on his face.

2 hrs later, Outside the bar

I cloud barely see anything in front of me, except the girl hanging on to me almost passed out ON ME. I somehow managed to call for a cab and got Mel into it, told the driver her address. As soon as the cab left, I felt bad for leaving her alone so I did the next...actually the first best thing...called TJ. All it took was...just 4 words Mel-Drunk-Cab-Home to understand the entire gist and cut the call in middle.
Next was the sweet Aaliya Ghulam Haider...oops sorry Aaliya Zain Abdullah, guess I gotto get used to it...it has a good ring to it doesn't it? I obviously couldn't drive back home...I was officially over the alcohol limit for driving, and gradually my head was beginning to hurt more and began to fade out. I almost lost balance when a pair of strong yet soft hand wrapped across my waist and pulled me against a hard wall.

It took me few minutes to realize that the hard wall was moving in rhythm with racing heartbeat similar to mine. I took in the scent of the wall...it was freshly washed with a familiar scent...and I could feel something more, like it was shielding me...PROTECTION and CARE.

My head got a little better with the support; slowly I opened my eyes to see a very familiar face very close to me...ZAIN? I then peeled myself from him and closely focused on his face. He just stood there clearly he was not happy with my state, "What are you doing here?" I asked trying to stand steady.

He breathed heavy "You were late...I got worried isiliye Doll se iss jagake baremein poocha...and clearly I was not wrong" He replied looking around, trying hard not to show the concern...and a little bit anger but it was very evident in his voice. I genuinely smiled at him and suddenly my alcohol kicked in.

I took a slow step towards him but thanks to the shots I stumbled onto him, I ended up face to face at him I could feel my breath hitting back at me from his face. I looked straight into his eyes "awww, look at you..." I cupped his face with my hands, still leaning onto him while his eyes widened "tum mereliye itna care kartheho..."

I then smiled even brighter "...tu mujhse PYAAR kartheho...Zain Abdullah?" I saw his eyes popping out of his socket and I'm pretty much sure he stopped breathing. He looked like the shell of a ghost, he opened his mouth...several times, but nothing came out. I stared to laugh real hard, almost stumbling to the ground looking at his face. I then somehow managed to walk passed him, still laughing. Then again a jolt of unclearness hit my mind, making my head spin...mujhe pathatha Zain mere saath he tho, I gave in to the darkness that surrendered me instantly.

Next morning

Aaliya's room

I slowly opened my eyes to the brightness on my face, disturbing my deep slumber. The more consciousness my mind acquired, the more pressure it caused creating an awful head-ache. I slowly tried to open my eyes but was instantly blinded by the sun from my window, I slowly turned towards the clock to see...that I over slept...at least 1 hr.

I then carefully sat on my bed, when my head started to pound jese pathar se koi marahe. Still having my eyes closed, I tried to think about last night...it was not going to help me with my head-ache but still...while a slow smile formed on my lips. I opened my eyes to looked at my blurred reflection on the mirror at my room corner...I smiled even big at my messed up look...isliye nai ki maine Zain se ses pucha...because of the things that happened AFTER THAT QUESTION...Yep! kabhi bhai bhol nai pavungi...ever.

so thats it for now...will meet you soon in Crookedly mine page.
you guys always know i love you all

see ya
-Divi😳
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
nice update
who is mel? i think she is very close to aliya more than a friend?
what happened after the question i m curious to know.waiting for next update...
divikash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

nice update
who is mel? i think she is very close to aliya more than a friend?
what happened after the question i m curious to know.waiting for next update...

Mel is Aaliya close-est friend in new york, who stood by here from the day she joined the force.
she's nosy in everything Aaliya does but thats totally because she cares for her like her sister.

will try to update very soon