Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Updateee
plzzz
Waitinggg
salsabeel thumbnail
Updaaate please! Jaldi se update do na pleaseee!! Kitne din se no updatee! Pleaseee update
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Divi pls update kro na jldi se!! I hv been desperately waiting for d update! UPDATE SOON!!!!!!
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys...reminders for people who didn't read Crookedly mine...i have decided that i'll update on small parts rather than a whole chapter. hope its fine with you...thank you
here is the next chapter then...hope you guys like it...

Chapter 7 Love is unbearably beautiful

I was so sure that Aaliya would be the one to hit me first when I said "Arre stop crying Doll...I'm sure most of them would be happy...At least your sister would, right Aaliya?" oh come on don't stare, I know she would be the last person but I wanted to lighten her mood a little since she seemed a little tensed from restaurant...ya that's right I'm a gentleman, but as usual rather than making it light I made it worse...you and your stupid mouth Zain but I was also shocked that such a small thing could actually shock her. The dumbfound look on her face squeezed my heart I could see the hurt in her eye that was probably radiating from her heart, it took all my strength to stop me from hugging her; to tell her that I was an idiot...which she might already know. I was engrossed in Aaliya, that I almost missed the excruciating pain in my stomach which brought me back from my thoughts, Aayat punched me...can you believe it that little brat punched me, guess I deserved that but I expected it from Aaliya but I guess it would have hurt more...she is a bloody cop. Aayat screamed "Jiju how dare you say that?" looking equally hurt but boiling with anger, I started running from them into the house dodging her punches, from outside we would have looked like 5 year old, coz we were running around with me yelling "It was a joke Doll...I was just kidding..." but in vain as Aayat started throwing things she found on her way...does this ever stop, I looked at Rizwan for help but he was busy laughing at me; cursing him underneath, I turned towards Aaliya...I almost froze in my place from the look on her face...she was in the verge of crying, now I was cursing myself very good Zain you just broke her. Finally to make things better, I ran straightly towards Aaliya and stood behind her...Safest place I assumed for now, to make the mood little, I almost screamed through Aaliya's ears "Aaliya please save me from your chudail' sister...Aaliya" for a second Aayat stopped and screamed back "What chudail? Jiju you're gonna be a dead meat now". That brought Aaliya out of her thoughts hopefully "Oh shut up both of you...Zain, my sister is not a chudail get it and Aayat, stop chasing him out" She tried to reason out like we were some 5 years old, but all I did was stare at her with a smile, she indeed was strong and one of a kind; my stupid friend again laughed at us and turned to Aaliya "Oh My God Bhabi, hats off to you...you really do have the patience of mother Teresa...only you can control and tame them I guess" Rizwan did a dramatic salute and a bow to her making her giggle a little...wow that did the work, Thanks Riz I guess I do owe you one I silently thanked him but you did laugh at me so I don't anymore I finished the next second. "Well I'm happy at least someone appreciates my patience and hard work...thank you Rizwan" she similarly bowed to Riz making Aayat and me making our jaws fall. Now that's it, both I and Aayat started to argue with both Aaliya and Riz. I turned to Aaliya to say something but stopped, coz I was so sure that she was listening to one word we were shouting; she just stared at ME...fine all 3 of us, with a genuine happy smile playing in her lips. I could look at her all day with that look on her face, she was so beautiful, she still had her wet eyes but her smile perfectly complemented it, making it the most beautiful look I've ever seen...and she's all your someone at the lower back of my brain said it. I ignored it, but knew that it was true, I just looked at my imperfectly' perfect life, we finally calmed down...I again looked at Aaliya who was now laughing at Aayat's pout...but she had to kill it didn't she.

"Ok guys looks like you'll be having fun, so I'm gonna have a quick shower before I got back to the precinct" Aaliya announced spoiling my perfect moment why does she do that every time. I almost jumped in front of Aaliya before she could leave the room "What now? After all that's happened today? You're going back?" I snapped jerking her, how could she even think of going back...I'm still shivering from the incident and she wants to go there again...she's mad. What? Of course I care, she my...Someone I care about...a lot even while we were kids. She just kept smiling at me amused...ok I know I'm that handsome but please I'm worried sick to be gloating, she gentle held my hand around my elbow and talked in a calming voice "Zain, this is my job...it's not new to me, such incidents happen to me way often than you think..." really why the hell does she have to work "...so calm down, take rest and I'll see you soon...all soon" she added the last part suddenly, I looked where her eyes balls moved and saw Aayat grinning at Aaliya, after which she walked passed giving me a gentle nod, ignoring Aayat's look went straight to my room; I stood there without saying anything.

As soon as Aaliya disappeared into her doors, I sighed heavily does this girl ever listen to me or what; slowly I went back to the couch where Riz an Aayat where already seated, they both were smirking at me. I ignored them and slouched in the couch...I could feel Riz nodding his head for some reason; slowly Aayat moved and sat before me on the tea table watching me closely. I straightened up and sat facing her, her smile grew as she took my hand into hers "jiju, don't worry so much, she stronger than you think and she can handle herself...she's been doing it for a long time" I took in everything she said but still was not satisfied but I shook my head. I got up from there and was about to walk into my room but I thought of talking to Aaliya, so went straight up ahead towards Aaliya's room; it was freakishly calm...so I peaked in her room I know it's inappropriate, but I didn't do anything wrong after all she is my WIFE. I glanced towards her bathroom, there was no sign of here...I was about to step in when Aaliya rose from the corner of her bed near the window...with a dupatta draped on her head, she closed her eyes and was praying. I almost lost balance in the serine beauty of her doing Namaz, she was too perfect in my eyes, and I also saw a lone tear escape her eye when she was praying...no one ever looked so perfect with a tear in their eyes. I know she was strong, but inside she was still the same innocent cute girl, who used to cry for a hungry dog, I smiled at her and left with our childhood memories playing in my mind.

She finally came out of her room, fully dressed in her cop style...I kinda frowned seeing her, I liked her more as my Aaliya meaning the one who i used tease all the time, all the three of us were comfortably seated on the couch and was chatting, She finally took her keys to move out but I didn't want her to leave. I almost again jumped in front of her, startling her again "gosh Zain, stop doing that" she said smacking my arm, I chuckled but then went serious...I looked through her eyes, pinning her to her spot "Do you really have to go? You were almost shot today...why do you wanna go back there?" I asked with sincerity. She just stood there rooted to the ground and me with an unexplainable feeling in her eye, her eyes slowly softened she bit her lower lip as if suppressing something and looked back at me "trust me Zain...I'll take full care of myself...I'll be totally fine...I promise". And even before I knew, my body acted without my order, I hugged her with a feeling of never to let go' of her...but it felt nice...no more than nice it felt natural, I knew she is shocked by my gesture the same way as I am but after sometime she returned my hug and I could feel her smile on my chest. I wished the time would froze still, after few minutes which rather seemed like hours she let go of me; I didn't want to but I had to, I gave a nod "bas vadha karo...ki apni puri kayaal rakogi...no matter what?..." I didn't know what I was saying, felt like my mind was with me but my heart was acting on its own "...and remember that there are people who really care about you and waiting here" I could feel a sense of relief in my heart as soon as the last words left my mouth...wow. I saw Aaliya staring at me with a hint of moist eyes but she regained her posture...how the hell she does that, when I can't, I cursed myself when she smiled at me, gave Aayat a side hug, waved to Riz and walked past me; I frowned at the least she could have done is said a goodbye, all the senti talk was a waste of time...way to go Zain.

I was about to go back to my room when I felt a sudden backward pull and a soft skin brushing my cheeks, I turned to stone when I realized that Aaliya just kissed me on my cheek...Don't wake up, Don't wake up Zain, her soft lips send a shiver through my whole body, I knew it affected her too coz I could felt her heartbeat raising like a machine along with her breathing. She slowly parted and I looked at her, she was so close...man she looks out of the world, You're a total goner Zain, she scanned my whole face for e few seconds and just smile "bye KitKit" I looked at her even more surprised 'KitKit' that name has so many memories from our childhood...she was still my Aaliya from Bhopal. i was smiling like an idiot when she let go of me and walked out of the house, but I could feel her smile even from the back side of her head. I just looked at the door even after, but was soon woken up from the happiness from 2 pair of eyes giggling behind me "shut up, both of you" Idiots I said when I heard my phone rang, I attended the phone before one last look at the door "Hello?".

hope you guys like it...have a great weekend, will update the precap tomorrow probably

bye,,take care

Love

Divi😳

Edited by divikash - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liked it ? Loved it ! I love how Zain got all worried for her and Aaliya's kiss was the best part , Zain must have been so shocked continue soon and take care !
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!
U Updated!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!; LOVED IT!!! EACH N EVRY PART OF D UPDATE WAS WORTH READING!!! ZAIN IS TOO CUTE!! HE REALLY CARES A LOT FOR AALIYA! N SO IS AALIYA:) OH MY! THE KISS PART WAS SIMPLY AMAZING!! N I M LOVING RIZWAN N AAYAT'S JODI! THEY R TWO SOME AWESOME!! THNX FOR UPDATING DEAR!!:):)
HarshikaAnuraj thumbnail
It was actually amazing..
By the way, is aliya's character inspired by kate beckeet from castle?
Do continue soon..
Ishita
divikash thumbnail
hi guys
worth all the spicy lies update today

fingers crossed

bye
divikash thumbnail
i am in a hurry...so gotto go...enjoy then..if not im sorry..

Chapter 8 - Sparkles are not seen but felt

I just watched my Aapi give Jiju a good-bye' kiss before leaving...Aww how sweet, I don't remember my Aapi being this cheerful after the arrival of those two idiots...idiots. My Aapi slowly walked away from my jiju, winking at me before leaving the house; my poor jiju just stood there stoned, well my Appi's kiss does have that effect...what I'm her sister so of course she kisses me. Riz and I looked at each other, then back again to my Statued Jiju; his hands then slowly rose to touch his cheeks but stopped when we heard his phone ring and also our giggle "Shut up, both of you" at which we both bursted laughing turning back on the couch, giving a hi5 to Rizwan. Jiju finally spoke "hello?" and followed by "hey mom, how are you?" that's when I remembered that I forgot to phone our parents, after the incident...Ya Allah, main yeh kaise bhoolgai. They called me when they heard about the incident in the restaurant...apparently they get all the news from New York faster than we'd ever thought. I heard that jiju was trying to convince them of jiju and aapi's safety, but in vain they are our parents so I don't blame them either, finally my Jiju finished the call and turned to us giving a big sigh, "but seriously, tumari Aapi ko koi parva nahihe kya, esse kaame jana...aaj toh meri jaan hi chaligai, roz roz yeh kaise dekhthi he woh...Ya Khuda!" I watched as my jiju tried to control his emotions about my aapi, he just cares too much for her to ignore...ahh young love. Jiju finally left to his room, he really needed some rest after today; as soon as he closed the door, I took my phone and called my dad while Rizwan left for some work...oh did I forget to mention, Riz works along with Zain jiju so he's gone to the hostel.

As soon as I said "Hello" my mother bombarded me with questions about Aapi and Jiju "Ammi, calm down...dono teekhe, kuch nai hua he...Jiju sone gaihe aur Aapi abhi abhi Precinct gaihe" I guess I got used to such phone calls from the time my Aapi became homicide cop. After 20 mins of conviencing of the rwo mothers, Osman mamu finally took the phone from them and enquired about the one thing I wanted to talk about "Jiju & Aapi" of course that's what others asked too but not about' them..i mean about their relationship progress'. I thoroughly explained everything I witnessed for the past 1 hour, Osman mamu was more than just pleased with the development, and if it wasn't for the life threatening situation im sure they would personally want to thank the shooter. "Beta agla mokkha ab hum denge...bas panch din main yehan holi ane wali hey...toh maine socha kyun na Barkat Villa main bhi holi manaye jaye" I the idea was not just awesome, but outstanding...it's been like ever than I celebrated holi, we just never get holidays at that time; I literally jumped hearing the news and thanked mamu like 15 times...literally. Finally discussing some details I kept the phone, now I was excited...not just excited but freaking...Holi in New York.

Around 7pm in the evening

It was almost dinner time, we three were just around waiting for Aapi, Mamu informed jiju about the holi and he told us, it was hard to act as if we were hearing it fo the firat time...since I called Riz about the plan beforehand, what he also works in the hotel too, but I guess we managed it. We were still discussing small details for the party, when the door finally clicked open...we could hear aapi's boots making noise with the floor; I saw a visibly exhausted Aapi walking into the room...oh oh, this is bad. I could see in her face that something had happened, something bad coz I saw nothing in her face, it was blank to the point that if it was not her breathing chest she would be pronounced death. She took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and walked into the living room where we all were sitted, she didn't even notice us; I looked at jiju and Riz who shared the same confused expression as I did, I looked back and called "Aapi? Are you ok?" she finally woke from her daze and realized the 3 pair of eyes staring at her. "umm...ya ya I'm good, just a little tired, but I'm good" she tried to convince with a fake smile but it was obvious that something was up, jiju worried more than any asked "So, any luck on the guy who shot at us?" as soon as jiju mentioned the shooter even the fake smile that graced my sisters face died, she suddenly looked like a ghost like something just ate her soul...worried my jiju got up from the couch and instantly sprouted next to aapi, "Aaliya is everything okay?" my Aapi did not move an inch. But she did as soon as jiju placed a hand on her shoulder she then looked into Zain's eyes, it looked more like she was trying to see into them...kuch toh he; finally she smiled and shook her head, "I'm good nothing to worry, and ya we did catch the guy apparently I have arrested him before...it seems, so he just wanted to scare me a little" she ended the last sent as a joke, I smiled at her but when I saw my jiju...he looked lost and struck. "What? Scare you?..." my sister understood the anger that was building and held my jiju hands "calm down, nothing will happen, people like this never hurt...they're just talk. Stop worrying I'm gonna be fine and as long as I'm here...so will all of you" she finished looking at all the three...she still is hiding something.

She again looked at Zain who was still unconvinced as me, she then pouted a little "Zain...I'm just a little exhausted that all." Jiju finally let out a small sigh "that's why you should have listen to me, koi meri bath sunthihi nai..." he then looked at aapi who just looked at him with a warm smile "okay...you really do deserve a good rest" aapi shook her head again "ya, that's why I have an off tomorrow, bas I needed nothing else at all" Jiju then smiled broadly "Off? Means we could go to shopping tomorrow!" my jiju exclaimed jerking my sis a little, we were excited too holi shopping' but aapi was confused "shopping? kisliye?" right, of course she's confused we didn't tell her about the Barkat's Holi Party. I smiled at my jiju "tum jane ke badh dad ne phone kiya, usne kaha ki Barkat Villa maine har Indian festival celebrate karnihe, you know for showing New Yorkers about Indian traditions...Isiliye WE ARE GONNA HOST A HOLI PARTY"". Her face instantly lit up, I knew my sister had the same longing for holi as I did. She instantly held my jiju's hand in happiness and excitement "Holi party, wow that sounds very exciting, we all should..." And all a sudden my aapi froze in her position as if remembering something important and we could feel her excitement was slowly drained from her. "umm...woh...I don't think I can't come, I...have some errand to run tomorrow, so...you guys go ahead and have fun..." jiju just watched aapi like all of us...what the hell happened. "That's alright we can go anytime this week, just tell us when your free...we can go that time...right guys?" jiju asked us and Riz and I instantly agreed, but still my aapi's face didn't lit up "that's sounds nice but I can't make it to shopping this time...I'm sorry, So don't wait for me...you guys should go...um...I'm kinda tired, so I'm gonna go hit the bed...good night" before any of us could say or ask anything she almost ran to her room and closed it, I knew it something is definitely wrong. I saw jiju rooted to his position a bit taken aback...hopefully this doesn't stay long.

sorry...for disappointments if any...will try to compensate next time

bye

love

-Divi

Edited by divikash - 9 years ago