Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Divi... U updated... I read...but didn't comment before n forgot... sorry yaar!
The last 2 parts were fabulous!
Superb! Cute!
Outstanding! Perfect!
Dance, chasing like kids, cheek kiss n alll! Amazing yaar!
Thanks for the PM!
Pleeeaaaeeease update next part as soon as possible! And not only this crockedly mind tooo! I want updates of both the stories by next week maximum as this story is hanging on cliff (cliffhanger). So Better u Update fast or I am going to spam your inbox!😛😉 Just kidding but kiya karun..I love these 2 stories tooo much!
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I jst read the whole story till now n it was amazinglt awesome! It is like jst W-0-W!! LOVED EACH N EVERY PART OF THE STORY! ESPECIALLY AAYAT! SHEs TOO CUTE! A PERFECT GUARDIAN ANGEL!:) N THE WST YOU HV PORTRAYED ZAYAs DANCE N THEIR KISS! OMG IT WAS JST AMAZING DEAR! CANT TELL U HOW MUCH I M LOVING THIS STORY! PLS UPDATE SOON! DYING TO KNOW WHATs GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NXT PART!:)
Love
HARSHTA:):)
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Divi Dear plz update coz this is my third time reading the same from start till 5b plz eagerly looking forward to this story.n plz add me in your PM list.😊
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4HarshIka

Hey Divi Dear plz update coz this is my third time reading the same from start till 5b plz eagerly looking forward to this story.n plz add me in your PM list.😊

aww thats sweet yaar...im really sorry that i couldn't update soon...but will do within sunday
was really cought up with work...constantly
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HeHe looking Forward for your update.update soon.
Thanx for replying.😊
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guys...i know i know i deserve all the chappals and rotten tomatoes too for my very very late update...but i guess all i can do is to accept it
so about the update...here's a preview of the next chapter...hope you guys like it

6. Piercing from Heavens Above

At the restaurant

I could hear shattering of glasses and people screaming frantically in the restaurant but all I cared about was the one whom I held onto as and with my life. After a few seconds I chaos calmed down, the noise lowered, I still had my eyes closed; In middle of the silence, I could hear a faint thud' noise...sort of unclear at first, but I slowly recognized it...it was a heartbeat...his heartbeat. I slowly opened my eyes, I was lying down as I saw the blurred images of the chair, tables and partially the ceiling from ground and few people beside me Zain...heartbeat my mind reminded me, I slowly lifted my head to get a better view of the restaurant's condition. I finally realized I was top of Zain, who was lying flat on the ground...his eyes closed, unconscious...oh no...Zain, I started to panic when my eyes saw few drops of blood on his shirt and also from a corner of his head "Zain, ankhe kholo Zain...Zain ankhe kholo..." I screamed at him, shaking him vigorously as I could forgetting that I was still on top of him and few everyone was now looking at us. Each passing minute...seconds was scaring the hell out of me, "Zain mazak band karo...just get you idiot..." I hit him on his chest...hard, as a reflex he flinched, growled back shocking me "Ouch...kya karahiho? mazak nahihe...I seriously can't get up...feel exhausted aur tuh toh..." my panic vanished away; I was just looking at him, Where tears started to fill my eyes. Hearing my silence, he raised his head and peaked at me; seeing my teary eyes he rolled his eyes at me "Acha baba teekhe...I'm totally fine, mujhe kuch nai hua...tumtoh the na, mujhe bachane keliye...as usual" he smiled...not just spreading through his face but through my heart, I laughed between my tears and with all the overflowing happiness I hugged Zain in the same position. I could feel Zain's smile on top of my head and he wrapped his hands around giving me the warmth I needed...not just now but for a long time, filling the void I used to feel in my heart. I could also feel him breathing through my scalp; he gentle kissed me on my head making me feel secured within his arms. After which seemed like a long time...but wasn't, Zain again called me "Aaliya?" I raised my head from his chest and looked at him, he smiled, brushed his finger across my cheeks "I know you like to stay in this position for long...but you are kind of heavy and I starting to lose my senses through my legs too." I blushed in crimson realizing again in what position I was in, I hit him hard and got up off him...it is not bad as it sounds; I looked up to see few already out and most looking at us and giggling...oh boy. I finally stood up and within minutes Zain joined me, I was about to leave then realized something "if you were conscious all along! Why didn't you say anything the first time I called your name?" I asked curiously, Zain widened his eyes a little but recovered soon with his usual flirty smirk "Woh...bas main yeh dekhna chatiti ki meri biwi kaise react karthithi..." I was more confused, he then leaned towards me, drawing closer to me "...and it felt good to have you on top of me!" with which he winked and walked past me leaving me with my jaws dropped on the floor isse toh...I wanted to go to him smack his face but I stopped...coz the last 5 mins rewind before my eyes, yeh ho kya rahahe mere saath I laughed at myself and that idiot...sweet idiot.

now at least i think i have saved you from the cliff hanger

the full update will be ready...

until then...bye tc

love you all

-Divi😳

chapter 6 (Fully updated) - Pg 20

Edited by divikash - 9 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing divi...
M excited for d full update...
Pls cont ASAP... :)
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was just amazing!! Thank god Zain s safe!! N awwweee Aaliya was lyin on the top of Zain! That was really cute! Thnx for updating dear! Pls continue soon! Waiting desperately!!:):):)
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great do cont. Soon... Waiting...
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Intresting sneak peak ..!!
Continue soon ..!!