Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmBadGirl

no way -.- he is not a bad singer to be finished and over!! i still listen to his songs and love his voice no matter!! we cant throw something who have been with us in our good and bad times !!! i have so many memories with his voice songs <3 ,,,, i have been listening to him since chilhood!! and this one year NOt got any hit song doesnt even metter to me

i respect your feeling but its what happening now, if atif was not a bad singer then he was not a great singer too he was preety average and now there have been so many singers infact Pool of good singers have made their mark , thats why atif is out of scene now, he ahvent got hit in 2014 he will neither get a song in 2015 because theere are so much of singers now every 2nd person is becoming a singer 😆😉 and ya Pritam not giving him any song now even Mithoon dont bother about him any more he is now with Farhan saeed hope you have heared the brand new song of farhan saeed NAAM-E-WAFA atif lack variety to sing the way farhan have with a classical element , arijit sawan aya and sukoon mila , aj phir tum pe pyar aya ... Muhammad irfan Hai yahi zindagi , barish they all are getting important songs these days and ya the recent hit of Mustafa zahid with Mithoon " Mujey tere zaroorat hai" from Ek Villan ...so my point was if atif would have improved himself he could be able to sing songs of today , atif had same style in all his songs his voice lack the deep touch which Arijit Singh have it in him and Arijit is a classical trained singer hence better den atif he will survive for a long time now...its all on your learning and how much you are capable of...
Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
ProudPakistani thumbnail
^^ The thing is that Arijit Singh & Farhan etc only have luck by their side right now. The composition and lyrics of their songs are amazing, and that's what matters the most, that's what makes their songs hit. Arijit's voice sucks (my personal opinion). He is so not melodious! These people are getting good songs which will sound good in anyone's voice cuz of the beautiful lyrics and super catchy tunes. But ATIF can even turn a song with boring lyrics and so-so composition into a blockbuster. And that's the real thing! He has a unique style of singing, and when u say that he sings all the songs the same way, it's not true. The thing is that he gives the "ATIF-TOUCH" to his songs so that u know ur listening to ''THE ATIF ASLAM'' ❤️
Rest, I completely respect ur opinion. Keep calling ATIF a seasonal singer, keep appreciating Arijit and other contemporaries, and keep acting like an internationally recognized Musical Maestro, but, ATIF rules the Music Industry of the sub-continent :) Accept this fact Mr Skeptical =)
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudPakistani

^^ The thing is that Arijit Singh & Farhan etc only have luck by their side right now. The composition and lyrics of their songs are amazing, and that's what matters the most, that's what makes their songs hit. Arijit's voice sucks (my personal opinion). He is so not melodious! These people are getting good songs which will sound good in anyone's voice cuz of the beautiful lyrics and super catchy tunes. But ATIF can even turn a song with boring lyrics and so-so composition into a blockbuster. And that's the real thing! He has a unique style of singing, and when u say that he sings all the songs the same way, it's not true. The thing is that he gives the "ATIF-TOUCH" to his songs so that u know ur listening to ''THE ATIF ASLAM'' ❤️

Rest, I completely respect ur opinion. Keep calling ATIF a seasonal singer, keep appreciating Arijit and other contemporaries, and keep acting like an internationally recognized Musical Maestro, but, ATIF rules the Music Industry of the sub-continent :) Accept this fact Mr Skeptical =)

hahahahaha are you sure on what you said ??? infact atif had a Goat alike voice and now there are humans to sing so accept the facts right now , u are talking baseless all his song from day one sound same and now he can never gets up its time for Arijit SIngh who have a better depth in his voice atif was just there to scream loud in every song that wasnt a singing it was a yelling like if a goat is thirsty ROFL 🤣 its just your love for atif to talk this way see in the eyes of what is true and accept it .
Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well thats your choice and opinion,,its all about your taste..we all cant have the same taste,, for me he is in top 5 best hindi singers list!!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
boy your words give me a feeling that you have some personal grievances against the singer Mr. Best!
ProudPakistani thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

hahahahaha are you sure on what you said ??? infact atif had a Goat alike voice and now there are humans to sing so accept the facts right now , u are talking baseless all his song from day one sound same and now he can never gets up its time for Arijit SIngh who have a better depth in his voice atif was just there to scream loud in every song that wasnt a singing it was a yelling like if a goat is thirsty ROFL 🤣 its just your love for atif to talk this way see in the eyes of what is true and accept it .

Well, that's your personal opinion. Not everyone thinks his voice is like that. If he has so much fame, and has generated such hype, of course there's a reason. 2-3 log pagal ho sakte hain, 15 million nahi :)
We love his voice, and your opinion doesn't really matter boy ;)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was just listening to Jalpari after so long.
There's no way Atif Aslam is over. He may not be the best singer technically speaking..but, he makes awesome music. It was never always about Bollywood when it came to this guy. He had wonderful songs in Pakistan prior to working in Bollywood. All he has to do is release an album in Pakistan again and I'm sure we'll all go crazy again. lol
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still have the original Aadat casette saved and Jal Pari CD when they came out. I loved Atif's music.. I was in grade 4 in Pakistan when it happened, this craze. People were INSANE for aadat. At every school function guys would be playing the guitar and singing to this.. Pakistani music was generally booming at that time!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I still have the original Aadat casette saved and Jal Pari CD when they came out. I loved Atif's music.. I was in grade 4 in Pakistan when it happened, this craze. People were INSANE for aadat. At every school function guys would be playing the guitar and singing to this.. Pakistani music was generally booming at that time!

Jalpari was big...really big. That album was amazing! The song Jalpari in particular is so good. One of my favorite songs. As cliched as it sounds, the song kinda takes you somewhere else. 😆 At that time..yeah, generally speaking..Pakistani music was doing so well..and then something just happened post 2007.

Coming back to Atif, generally speaking..I feel his unique way of singing is what put him on the map. Like I said, he's not the best technically speaking..but he has charisma and immense potential. He has what it takes to draw your attention as a singer and that's very essential for any singer. One may have the best voice in the world, but if they don't have that charisma, it's kinda hard to put yourself out there and have people acknowledge you. His live shows depict that completely.

All he has to do is release something in Pakistan..and truthfully, that'd be enough for him to receive accolades all over again. Bollywood is a different ballgame altogether. You have one singer on top one day..and another the next. However, it doesn't take sherlock to figure out that Atif Aslam's voice did give playback singing there a whole new dimension. His style was unique..and it still is. And, that style is only continuing..granted, with different singers and arguably even better, technical singing ..but that's not the point here. lol..Even if he doesn't get offers in Bollywood anymore..it's not the end of the world. He can still do what he does best in Pakistan. As I said earlier, Bollywood was never his claim to fame..his music in Pakistan is what helped him get noticed.

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think even if Atif releases another amazing album in Pakistan today, it might do well for him, but not for the Pakistani music industry and that's what I wish is revived. There is such an increase in piracy in Pakistan today, generally all music content is at a huge huge low.. no music video channels, no music websites, etc. I mean IM, MTV, Aag, these channels brought in a great amount of viewership and really helped music in Pakistan to rise up until at-least 2007-2008, now it's all down the drain..
These channels generally if re-launched could also help aid in building a film industry.. production houses and channels if they come together, they can take a huge next step in terms of all kinds of entertainment in Pakistan, because we have the talent just not the funding and ability to help utilize it well.