Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
He needs to sing as a solo singer for Pak people and not for Bolly... they make shit out of a singers voice!
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shittest singers like atif aslam will sound like shit no matter where ever he sings bolly have nothing to do with him , bolly have produced many legenadry evergreen singers in the past like Muhammad Rafi , Sonu Nigam , Udit Narayan
ProudPakistani thumbnail
@Iambest:
First of all, I know a lot more than ATIF Aslam than anyone over here. I know that he lives in Lahore. Even though he says he has shifted to Dubai, even though he writes "Back Home #Dubai" in his Instagram post, He is in Lahore -_- And this is confirmed by the most exclusive and authentic sources :)

Secondly ATIF still is on the top. If you ever get time from criticizing everyone and writing hateful blogs and comments about them, please check his Instagram or Facebook posts. The way fans are crazy to get a single reply for him, the way they are praising "Tera Naam Doon'', the way they appreciate his live performances says it all. =)

Thirdly, you said that Pakistan doesn't need him. Of course we do. We need people like ATIF to portray a positive image of our country across the globe. We have dearth of such people. But sadly, people like you who do nothing but criticize their country's own talent, are found in abundance :/

ATIF is so not out of work. The guy charges one of the highest amounts for a concert charged by any South Asian. If he wants money, he can simply get a concert organized anywhere. But he needs a break. He says he's a bit bored of commercial singing. So let the guy have a break, and why don't u do something productive instead of denouncing ATIF?

ATIF LOVES PAKISTAN ❤️ And you are nobody to question his patriotism. He is the person who rejected a handsome amount of money by refusing the offer to sing Indian National Anthem. He is the one who loves to be recognized as a Pakistani making it big in Bollywood. I don't even need to present you the list of the patriotic things he does. So kindly accept the fact that your pathetic comments cannot defame a rockstar like ATIF who rules millions of hearts :)
Edited by ProudPakistani - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
OMG india asked Atif (A Pakistani) to sing their national anthem? Surpirse!
Now i can actually connect the dots.
Edited by AshesToDust - 10 years ago
iambest thumbnail
can u post an article regarding atif rejecting to sing indian natinal anthem and atif was a seosonal singer who dont get work now ..and so is Arijit Singh as its his time . . Arijit Singh is giving sold out concerts world wide these days :p you can have your sampathy for him Pakistan dont need such greedy people we are surviving without him but now he will know that he cant survuve without Pakistan his Bollywood days are gone for which he was going proudy and i dont know how people actually listen his live crap with all his nasal AAA :D its not that i hate him or else but he do sound odd in his show for an adivce he need to learn proper singing to survive for longer time in the field else he will fully vanished in comming years other wise
Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
ProudPakistani thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

can u post an article regarding atif rejecting to sing indian natinal anthem and atif was a seosonal singer who dont get work now ..and so is Arijit Singh as its his time . . Arijit Singh is giving sold out concerts world wide these days :p you can have your sampathy for him Pakistan dont need such greedy people we are surviving without him but now he will know that he cant survuve without Pakistan his Bollywood days are gone for which he was going proudy and i dont know how people actually listen his live crap with all his nasal AAA :D its not that i hate him or else but he do sound odd in his show for an adivce he need to learn proper singing to survive for longer time in the field else he will fully vanished in comming years other wise

Beta, the thing is that ATIF doesn't need your advice. He has not just survived, but excelled for more than one decade in this industry, and that, my friend, he did without your advice. So keep it to yourself.

That article, i have no link for it, I don't even know if such article exists. But the news is true.

ATIF once replied to all the criticism he faces by saying that he knows that people say he can't sing. He then said that "Even I know I can't sing. But the amazing part is that I have made a career out of something I can't do!" 😎
So basically this says it all. People love the way he performs in his concerts. Even if he goes off the notes, gets besura, who cares, People enjoy his performances like anything. Even if u don't consider him a singer, people love his live and unplugged performances. When sooo many people love n adore his singing, then of course there is some reason behind it. You can't call 15 million people tone-deaf or whatever just cuz u don't have the same taste as them!

ATIF Rocks ;)
BlackJack. thumbnail
Reeally cool Atif!
"Even I know I can't sing. But the amazing part is that I have made a career out of something I can't do!" 😎

And i agree you can't even get tickets to his concerts within hours after announcement.

Besides Arjit, i am sorry, has just tried ti imitate Atif which in itself says how much more atif is than him!
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudPakistani

Beta, the thing is that ATIF doesn't need your advice. He has not just survived, but excelled for more than one decade in this industry, and that, my friend, he did without your advice. So keep it to yourself.

That article, i have no link for it, I don't even know if such article exists. But the news is true.

ATIF once replied to all the criticism he faces by saying that he knows that people say he can't sing. He then said that "Even I know I can't sing. But the amazing part is that I have made a career out of something I can't do!" 😎
So basically this says it all. People love the way he performs in his concerts. Even if he goes off the notes, gets besura, who cares, People enjoy his performances like anything. Even if u don't consider him a singer, people love his live and unplugged performances. When sooo many people love n adore his singing, then of course there is some reason behind it. You can't call 15 million people tone-deaf or whatever just cuz u don't have the same taste as them!

ATIF Rocks ;)

Excuse me?? what u just said 1 decade ??? and dat 2 or 3 songs in 2009 and and 2 or 3 song in 2005 and only 2 films in 2013 (Ramiaya vasataiya and phata poster) dat was his one decade in addition with his flop albums like doorie and mere kahani all songs were horrible in term of vocals come on ...JAL was one hit album just...and credit and its songs credit are soley for farhan and gohar as they were original creater of the songs dont get baised he is just a straggler and will remain will be until he dont learn proper singing people like u over rate him thats why he is gone nuts. all his fans cant make him survive in future mark my words... 2014 is almost finishing he had ony one recent flop song music director Pritam who made him sing for race to phata poster dont take him because he sound repititive and same in all his sngs with all those yelling and screaming he does...or if you are happy on him having 15 milion fans then watch out honey singh he is crossing 25th :P it cant help them to survive longer atif honey arijit they are seosonal singers not evergreen :p atif gone now its arijit after some years arijit will fade out and some one else will come all these echnological software singers dont have long term life there are many other who have made their carrier in music because of studio softwares anyone can become a singer and its what happening atif just another example of it . and what iam saying his to improve your fav singer as monotonous singers will remain same until they learn something how long till he will take advangte of this 21st studio recording technology
Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nope i disagree he is not finished and over dude. he has got bare work just cuz he isnt cumin out with more music ur syin he's over lol. i think atif shud end his contract with tips then u will deff see atif every where just lyk arjit.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no way -.- he is not a bad singer to be finished and over!! i still listen to his songs and love his voice no matter!! we cant throw something who have been with us in our good and bad times !!! i have so many memories with his voice songs <3 ,,,, i have been listening to him since chilhood!! and this one year NOt got any hit song doesnt even metter to me