Frequent Posters

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
bahi ko kam milna band hogaya dekho kya haal bana deya lolx
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I read somewhere he took a break for his son.
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

I read somewhere he took a break for his son.

berozgaar banda yahi bahana bana sakta hai no one make him sing now because arijit singh was better replacement
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was recently thinking the same that he's kinda faded away now..whatever the present may be, his past songs will always remain my favorite and he will be a star 😳

Ok so I finally heard the song
No wonder its not popular
It sucks!
Worst song by him!
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paklover

i have noticed his recent song didnt make it big "Tera Naam Doon" ...nor he is getting any work i guess after Arijit Singh got popular atif fade out from music scene ...only in 2013 he made it big with rang sharbat , and jene laga hon eariler he did some mediocre work with 2 or 3 good songs like tu jane na and tera hone laga hon but now in 2014 i haven't heared him much :( ,,..,earlier Pritam and Mithoon use to give him songs but now pritam hardly get any film and Mithoon is only working with Arijit and Mustafa Zahid from aashque 2 to Ek Vilan ...i think atif time is over isnt it????

well well i don't think so that he is finished .. in pakistan he is still a super star .. and i respect him becuase he is humble and a responsible name of pakistan .i dont know abt indians but pakistanis still enjoy the music he produces and still praise him😊
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: pk14

well well i don't think so that he is finished .. in pakistan he is still a super star .. and i respect him becuase he is humble and a responsible name of pakistan .i dont know abt indians but pakistanis still enjoy the music he produces and still praise him😊

where the heck he is humble...isnt he the same guy who claimed he will not sing for Pakistan as Pakistan can not afford him to hell with him no one listen him now ..."Ghuroor ka sir neechay"

P.S..i am also from Pakistan
Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

atif is a singer that no one can forget..
people say arijit has replaced atif..
well he has in a way..
but atifs voice is wayy better than arijits mustafa zahids etc..
i hope he gives some huge hits by the end of the year!

Atif is a great singer..
i luv almost all of his songs...
@bold.. though m not agree with that...
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeadDevil

Atif is a great singer..

i luv almost all of his songs...
@bold.. though m not agree with that...

Agree it or not its just the fact which i have told ...Atif voice shivers so much and he sound like goat most of the time who go out of the pitch mostly in his live shows Arijit singh have a good voice control and better depth in his voice
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

where the heck he is humble...isnt he the same guy who claimed he will not sing for Pakistan as Pakistan can not afford him to hell with him no one listen him now ..."Ghuroor ka sir neechay"

P.S..i am also from Pakistan

i will give u an exapmle like most of the doctors are going for plab and mrcps ect cause they cant earn enough in pakistan .. like that singers and actors look for bigger industries ... i dont find it rude if he said that otherwise i dont belive in ur statement at all . i 'll search it by myself . anyways for me he is humble becuase he works in india but he has always kepts his limits and he never seem under unfluenced of indians and for me he never disrespected pakistan .. he always makes us proud ... either its india or anyother country . have u watched sur shetra? if yes then u might understand
P.S : i m doc and pakistani too