Atif Aslam is finished and over ???

paklover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i have noticed his recent song didnt make it big "Tera Naam Doon" ...nor he is getting any work i guess after Arijit Singh got popular atif fade out from music scene ...only in 2013 he made it big with rang sharbat , and jene laga hon eariler he did some mediocre work with 2 or 3 good songs like tu jane na and tera hone laga hon but now in 2014 i haven't heared him much :( ,,..,earlier Pritam and Mithoon use to give him songs but now pritam hardly get any film and Mithoon is only working with Arijit and Mustafa Zahid from aashque 2 to Ek Vilan ...i think atif time is over isnt it????
Edited by paklover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paklover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Never heard of that song :O

it was his new song from its entertainemnt moive but wasnt hit dats why not many people aware of this song 😛
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
atif is a singer that no one can forget..
people say arijit has replaced atif..
well he has in a way..
but atifs voice is wayy better than arijits mustafa zahids etc..
i hope he gives some huge hits by the end of the year!
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

atif is a singer that no one can forget..
people say arijit has replaced atif..
well he has in a way..
but atifs voice is wayy better than arijits mustafa zahids etc..
i hope he gives some huge hits by the end of the year!

dude where are you??? get up from your fantasy land atif aslam himself was a mediocre singer he was lucky to get a bit of fame ,just go through his concert videos you will get to know what kind of voice he have ,hell with his studio recordings and all softwares improvisation he cant sing live to save his life, people just go for entertainment and i am one of them who have seen atif aslam live in Islamabad ...at the end he is a wanabie singer they are seasonal singers will come and go,today anyone can become singer with the help of softwares being used in studio ...tuners and softwares can make any monkey sound like lata mangeshkar or mehdi hasan so live singing is only way to judge a singer merit 😆

he made a joke of his own song here in live u go and listen www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYGiMRwbNs

though arijit singh is way better in term of vocals he dont go off and besura in live shows like atif does and have a better command on his voice he dont shivers like atif
Edited by iambest - 10 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
With the high and mighty attitude he has, no wonder he is not getting any work.
I still love his songs though!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He just needs to go back and find his originality. There's a reason why Jal Pari and Doorie the albums made so much money. Every song was brilliant. Mediocre voice, luck, whatever, I don't think anyone can take Atif's success away from him, nor can they deny the rage he created. I still remember when Mahi Ve came out... awesome times.
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

He just needs to go back and find his originality. There's a reason why Jal Pari and Doorie the albums made so much money. Every song was brilliant. Mediocre voice, luck, whatever, I don't think anyone can take Atif's success away from him, nor can they deny the rage he created. I still remember when Mahi Ve came out... awesome times.

for jal pari he should thank his freind whom he betrayed farhan and gohar adat was their song atif just was a greedy person he used dat song and didnt wanted to share the credit . Doorie was flop album couple of songs were horrible in term of vocals Hum kis gali jaa rahe hain was crapest of all out of tune . becoming rage doesnt matter Yo yo honey singh have created a huge hype now a days but does he sing :p lolx its today generation kids who want to listen garbage not music ... non of these singer can sing classical which is a true base of music
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

for jal pari he should thank his freind whom he betrayed farhan and gohar adat was their song atif just was a greedy person he used dat song and didnt wanted to share the credit . Doorie was flop album couple of songs were horrible in term of vocals Hum kis gali jaa rahe hain was crapest of all out of tune . becoming rage doesnt matter Yo yo honey singh have created a huge hype now a days but does he sing :p lolx its today generation kids who want to listen garbage not music ... non of these singer can sing classical which is a true base of music

First of all stop shoving your opinion down other people's throat. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Second of all if you find classical true base of music, good for you, not all of us can like the same thing. Thirdly, the today's generation doesn't know music is absurd and ridiculous. We still listen to the legends. If we want to appreciate something else, that's our problem not yours. You don't have to like what we like, nor do you have to insult someone else's taste because it doesn't match yours. Quit calling it garbage just because it's not what you want to hear.
iambest thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

First of all stop shoving your opinion down other people's throat. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Second of all if you find classical true base of music, good for you, not all of us can like the same thing. Thirdly, the today's generation doesn't know music is absurd and ridiculous. We still listen to the legends. If we want to appreciate something else, that's our problem not yours. You don't have to like what we like, nor do you have to insult someone else's taste because it doesn't match yours. Quit calling it garbage just because it's not what you want to hear.

you are absolutely right but its not about liking or dis liking, to have classical knowledge help you to prove yourself as a singer ...if u can watch the video its interview of alamgir sir and mustafa zahid ...see mustafa he is getting so besura in his own songs while singing live and see alamgir sir who is trained in classical he at this age sound so great and sureela www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RagLEuEOcI

this is the diference between a professional singer i.e Alamgir sir and these mumy dady singers like mustafa and atif etc