Kumkum bhagya WU 11th July 2014...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
KB WU 11th July 2014...

momm and nani coime to meet pragya in jail...suresh says to her pl tell the trth to all and dont hide thngs..mom says what is happ.pl tell...

BY thn abhi and co arrive to baiul out pragya..the whole staff stands in shock...Abhi asks the police who he arrrested pragya and make their life hell and pub;ish all crap abt her...

Police says we didnt knw she is ur wife..abhiu defends her...Abhi says sorry to abhi and says thanks for saving her life and hugs him...

abhi consoles her by waving hand on her hair...abhi says to her silently i m worried abt my reputation...

abhi plays his game says all this happened due to u and u play a major role in my life...

Mom and nani feel goods..police says whats the matter...she sais thy dpont get along well...suresh also doubts abhis intentions...policewoman says to her senior somethng is fishty...

abhi says why did u arrest my wife..and charges...police says i gt a bag and no identity proof as such...

BREAK...

After break...

abhi says to pragya mom why did she come here and p is always worried for you..moms ays i was worried when pragya wasin police station..he says i married ur daughter and i will tc of hr...and she is mt responsibility...dadi says to mom u worried for gher woo any reason...pragya says sorry to her..mom says dont say like this..mom says what happ to ur hm...

abhi says flight delayed so we tht of spending timre all alone here...dadi and mnom bless thm and leave...abhi gf and sister look on...

mom says abhi loves pragya a lott and tht he will take care of her...mom feels good..seeing thm together..abhi says i will tc of pragya more frm tdy..she opened my eyes...mom bleeses thm.,,...dadi and mom leave...

pragya says thanks to abhi...he leaves frm there..wo any answer...suresh sees pragya standing there..bulbul is walking up and down and thnks if surersh is there mom wioo come to kne abt thngs...she comes outr and sees a reflection and its purab..he says i m waiitng for you...

she says are u mad...bulbyl says dont thnk abt me.,.,leave me..he says i knw...he says i m at fault and what happ in ur dis life is cause of me..he says i m ready to marry alya..bulbul feels bad...he says all are benefitted in this..

Main adhoora je raha hoon EV  song plays in bg.,..boith look at each both hug each other..she says i respect ur decision and i m late...she says mom and dadi wld have kwn abt abhi and pragya shaddi...

BREAK...

After break...

Bulbul asks mom did abhi came to rescue pragya..mom says he loves her a lott.and so he came to save her...bulbul says what kind of man is he why does he pretend..in frnt of all..mom says pragya is happy..and abhi is with him...bulbul thnks as abhi siwht her how can she be happy...

Pragya and co return home..dadi confronts abhi tells him...whqat happ u were supp to go shimla u took her to a hotel...why did u take her...pragya says i didnt want abhi to suffer...abhi says i cant say no to her...

daadi says what did u do as hubby of pragya...she says u nvr gave happiness to her...she says i tht u will change aftr mariage but u are same..and u dont respect me..but respect her...and prove ur good hubby..and if u trouble..her ..i cane be happy...

dadi says u need a partner..money is nt all...abhi saus ok...abhi says u wanted to make sure u take revenge frm mne..u wanted to take revenge for sepp u frm purab..and u are doing all this...his sister..tells him to controll...he says she has made life my hell...

abhi says i supprted u at police station and u didnt bother to do sup me...

PRECAP..sis and abhi plan to teach pragya a lesson...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
so fast update... thnx fr the wu 
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you!!   Much appreciate your quick update!!!

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
10/10 for you for the effort to watch this and update, 0/10 on this show.  Sorry, but it's awful for an educated woman to subject herself to this.  It's even more awful to marry people you don't love.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoLo

10/10 for you for the effort to watch this and update, 0/10 on this show.  Sorry, but it's awful for an educated woman to subject herself to this.  It's even more awful to marry people you don't love.

but trp audience love such thngs...😲
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Purab incensed me with his spineless behaviour. Ughhh 😡 agreeing to marry aaliyah. For what, god knows. How will it solve the problem, no idea. Bas chale pado coz the loub of his life told him to do so. 🤢

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, precap is making me mad, they again want to teach pragya a lesson. Oh god, well let's see what happens now
shiv0624 thumbnail
All the show is promoting is staying with men that treat women badly and bulling...not a good story...sorry,
seeyali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful WU ðŸ˜Š thanx
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

but trp audience love such thngs...😲

I know.  How sad.🤢