made my day 🤪
tfs:)
😳
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wat 4th project ? which banner ?
n wats dis adding rule ?
n y we dont hav a proper MT lyk before ?
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -SizzlingBarun-

ya 4th Project with big banner

Whoa...That's quite cool!
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hey! Guys guys guys 😛
First of all, I already add all those new members who send me sign up "PM" . You can proceed and really sorry for the delay.

2nd - NON - MEMBER? you are not allowed to comment here unless you sign up.. Before posting read the rules. Every AT applies rules so does here. New member sheet opened for everyone (previous member have to sign up again).

3rd - Why MT not functioning? Contact Ipkknd mods.. They will brief you. Everyone knows MT was limited in discussion but in AT you can discuss everything about Barun - Check pg 3 (Mods Note)

Last but not least - What is Barun Sobti basher doing here? It clearly state only his FAN allowed here to remain the peace of the AT. When you clearly state you hate him, you won't watch his movies then what are you doing here actually?

Till now I have reported one member (anti-fan). Members if you find out the other members negative activities regarding Barun outside the AT? Just REPORT the members post if the member is apart of the AT.

Rules should be apply by everyone. Read the first page and the rules spot !
Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
the style, the attitude, the way he lifts his head and gives that perfect lethal look - phaadu

AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haila! Barun signed another movie? I didnot know. With whom? Please someone tell me.. Today I am really ashamed about myself. He got a. Movie and I didnot know? 😭 Hearty congratulations to Barun.
Sniggy24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
For some reason I feel that barun should wait until his first or second movie releases before signing new ones. That will give him confidence and opportunities to sign good and big banners with more scope for him. Just my view:)
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: stg1

the style, the attitude, the way he lifts his head and gives that perfect lethal look - phaadu

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Hyper ventilating. Uff. Maar dala iss pic ne 🤢
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHUSHI

Haila! Barun signed another movie? I didnot know. With whom? Please someone tell me.. Today I am really ashamed about myself. He got a. Movie and I didnot know? 😭 Hearty congratulations to Barun.

there was a twitter session with his pr pooja from astrus talent on monday and she revealed that Barun has a fourth movie with a big banner and they would confirm all the details within the next couple of months 😃 yup, congrats and best wishes to him ⭐️
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Barun sign a new movie .. I'm super late 😒