Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: stg1

haan yaar, adeeb was threatening everybody with copyright lawsuits today on twitter that's why all the new links and why fans kept taking the video down! he told people not to leak it and share it etc but after listening to him last time with the video of the promo poster shoot people didn't care about what he said and kept on sharing 😆 btw it was an assistant director or editor of mamr who posted the clip so the onus was on them to control it, not on fans!

also a lot of people r now thinking maybe this was a publicity stunt to get everyone talking about the movie again, but i dunno, that video was posted 3 weeks ago and no-one saw it till now 🤓 jo bhi ho, even a 2 minute raw edit of Barun in this movie made me so so happy, every online fan has gone nuts khushi ke maare 😳 i hope they flippin well get their techniki kharabi's sorted out and release it! i wanna see him on a big screen looking like THAT and saying 'sweetheart' in that voice of his

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Very upset to know -a raw version of a scene (no DI, Background score dub) from #mamr has been uploaded by a crew mem without our consent!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

- i request all fans to to not promote or spread the video. It is a leaked scene without sound. It is not a teaser at all!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Guys that clip had to go but happy that the response was so positive even though it was so raw :) film is 10000 times better.tad patience :)

Thanks for giving all this information. I'm so glad I saw the video while it was there. And I think this version of the story is right that they probably wanted to see if there is still some interest in the movie and then they could act upon it. I hope they do something about releasing it now, really can't imagine what kind of techniki kharabi could take so long.
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stg1

haan yaar, adeeb was threatening everybody with copyright lawsuits today on twitter that's why all the new links and why fans kept taking the video down! he told people not to leak it and share it etc but after listening to him last time with the video of the promo poster shoot people didn't care about what he said and kept on sharing 😆 btw it was an assistant director or editor of mamr who posted the clip so the onus was on them to control it, not on fans!

also a lot of people r now thinking maybe this was a publicity stunt to get everyone talking about the movie again, but i dunno, that video was posted 3 weeks ago and no-one saw it till now 🤓 jo bhi ho, even a 2 minute raw edit of Barun in this movie made me so so happy, every online fan has gone nuts khushi ke maare 😳 i hope they flippin well get their techniki kharabi's sorted out and release it! i wanna see him on a big screen looking like THAT and saying 'sweetheart' in that voice of his

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Very upset to know -a raw version of a scene (no DI, Background score dub) from #mamr has been uploaded by a crew mem without our consent!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

- i request all fans to to not promote or spread the video. It is a leaked scene without sound. It is not a teaser at all!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Guys that clip had to go but happy that the response was so positive even though it was so raw :) film is 10000 times better.tad patience :)

Mr. Adeeb ...We are madly waiting for the Film pls don't make us wait more
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also think its a publicity stunt
and how they r delaying the release it looks like it 'll be shelved
but lets hope for the best

any news abt 22 yards?
MAMR is taking time to release and even I am fed up of waiting but it is not right to assume that it won't release at all! We have got an unedited clip yesterday which means that the film is being processed. Anyway when it has to come it will.
I am happy to have seen at least a small video of him Made my year ❤️ Satra Ko Shaadi Hai is slated for a Valentine's Day release next year as Barun has said in the hangout with MM.

Edited by -Barun - 10 years ago
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
How can we assume that Barun is struggling in Bollywood when his movies havnt released yet! What the...! The guy is rocking! His first movie hasnt released yet an he's all ready to sign a 4th project (InshAllah). This is the magic of Sobti! ❤️
Edited by ProudArShian - 10 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@-Barun, may I know where your avatar of barun is from? I have never seen this before? Is it from his movie or ad?

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow just sae this thread...
Love u sobti
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.