Posted: 10 years ago
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i want to see d video can nyone plzz send me d mp3 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭😭😭 😭 😭 😭
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
woww he is looking so awesome ...n he has done an amazing job ...plzzz release his movie we dont want his hard wrk to go waste ... dieing to see his movie ...
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
isnt adeeb rais or anybody else protesting about this leak? and when will they release the movie, aren't they bothered that the fans might just eventually watch the entire movie bit by bit in this manner, by now they should know that Barun fans are crazy and can dig out anything they want about him
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well movie release was in september 2013 and now september 2014 is near but there was no news regarding this
why they r delaying it so much

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainza

isnt adeeb rais or anybody else protesting about this leak? and when will they release the movie, aren't they bothered that the fans might just eventually watch the entire movie bit by bit in this manner, by now they should know that Barun fans are crazy and can dig out anything they want about him

haan yaar, adeeb was threatening everybody with copyright lawsuits today on twitter that's why all the new links and why fans kept taking the video down! he told people not to leak it and share it etc but after listening to him last time with the video of the promo poster shoot people didn't care about what he said and kept on sharing 😆 btw it was an assistant director or editor of mamr who posted the clip so the onus was on them to control it, not on fans!

also a lot of people r now thinking maybe this was a publicity stunt to get everyone talking about the movie again, but i dunno, that video was posted 3 weeks ago and no-one saw it till now 🤓 jo bhi ho, even a 2 minute raw edit of Barun in this movie made me so so happy, every online fan has gone nuts khushi ke maare 😳 i hope they flippin well get their techniki kharabi's sorted out and release it! i wanna see him on a big screen looking like THAT and saying 'sweetheart' in that voice of his

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Very upset to know -a raw version of a scene (no DI, Background score dub) from #mamr has been uploaded by a crew mem without our consent!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

- i request all fans to to not promote or spread the video. It is a leaked scene without sound. It is not a teaser at all!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Guys that clip had to go but happy that the response was so positive even though it was so raw :) film is 10000 times better.tad patience :)

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
--- oops i am sorry for posting without permission
Edited by -aruni- - 10 years ago
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Where is Barun's movie thread?
Is it taken down?
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

haan yaar, adeeb was threatening everybody with copyright lawsuits today on twitter that's why all the new links and why fans kept taking the video down! he told people not to leak it and share it etc but after listening to him last time with the video of the promo poster shoot people didn't care about what he said and kept on sharing 😆 btw it was an assistant director or editor of mamr who posted the clip so the onus was on them to control it, not on fans!

also a lot of people r now thinking maybe this was a publicity stunt to get everyone talking about the movie again, but i dunno, that video was posted 3 weeks ago and no-one saw it till now 🤓 jo bhi ho, even a 2 minute raw edit of Barun in this movie made me so so happy, every online fan has gone nuts khushi ke maare 😳 i hope they flippin well get their techniki kharabi's sorted out and release it! i wanna see him on a big screen looking like THAT and saying 'sweetheart' in that voice of his

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Very upset to know -a raw version of a scene (no DI, Background score dub) from #mamr has been uploaded by a crew mem without our consent!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

- i request all fans to to not promote or spread the video. It is a leaked scene without sound. It is not a teaser at all!

Adeeb Rais @AdeebRais

Guys that clip had to go but happy that the response was so positive even though it was so raw :) film is 10000 times better.tad patience :)

I don't know about technicki kharabi, but there is no distributors for the movie.hence MA MR is partially shelved.if it won't be released this year, it is going to be indefinitely shelved. Sorry and sad to hear it.