Ishra os #11 july 11

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode and ishu's dialogue that raman loves shagun .. I dont know why i was hurt... And seriously she doesnt deserve this...

the pain of longing and betrayal is something that no one can even think... She looked at the full moon which was playing hide and seek with the clouds.. The clouds
were dark and it seemed that the next moment it would rain and this would be the hardest pour of the season just like it occured in her life..
Ishita wiped those warm tears which soaked her white cheeks , her eyes were red and swelled due to continous crying ..
The tears were actually the replica of her heart , the heart whose feelings and those uncountered emotions were again butchered ..
Ishita wiped her tears with her palm and closed the window as it has started to pour heavily..
The storm that was making her heart to cry was nothing but the pain of that unfulfilled love..
She loves him .. She has recently encountered that forbidden feeling in her and was really excited but somewhere she knew that her feelings wont be reciprocated... Deep down ishita knew that raman loves shagun and she knew that she wasnt the one who can get the love that her innocent heart now craves for...

Silently she walked away from the room seeing him and ruhi sleeping peacefully she smiled looking at the father daughter , a small smile teased her lips seeing ruhi..
Her baby finally is happy the carving that she saw in ru's eyes when she met her first time was not there.. The little girl was now not deprived of her father's love and care..

It was just her steps that she took out of the room he looked at ruhi and saw that ishita has left the room.. It was past thirty minutes he was observing ishita the way she was standing with her hands wrapped around herself he knew that whatever happened in their lives right from amma's accident has actually disturbed the peace that both of them has finally managed to attain ..
Making ruhi sleep in the middle of the bed and securing her , he went and saw ishita sitting in the balcony curled in a ball and getting drenched.. It was such a misearble feeling of helplessness both of them were facing...raman went and sat with her after the initial denial of getting inside.. He didnt insist further knowing her.. There was an eerie of silence when she spoke finally..

Ishita : it is difficult to live without love , we can't stay without the person whom we love so much
haina raman

her question was apt she was just letting out her feelings and emotions
he answered her

raman : no relationship is complete without love ishita but trust and understanding comes before love

raman looked in her eyes for answer but they were blank those black shiny orbs were full of questions but refused to let out
she stiffled a bit from her place and asked him what he could never even think off.. His apology the truth his unspoken feelings she crushed with those words

ishita : we were never made to be together i can see the longing in your eyes that pain of loosing your love
i know that you love shagun
please don't let her go just because of me
i know how it will pain later

her words left him in an absolute silence as she walked away with the silence of rain.,

just a random thoughtEdited by suhaaana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...too good... You have written that beautifully...
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Wow...too good... You have written that beautifully...

thank u
it wasnt complete at that time :-P
suhaaana thumbnail
thanks a lot
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it..it wud b gr8 if u continue this :)
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati_bhatia

loved it..it wud b gr8 if u continue this :)

thanks bt this was an os
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh! that was heart wrenching😭 
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wil you continue it or it will remain like this? sort of incomplete... you know it wil be incomplete till you'd show what Raman's reaction was after hearing about his undying love for Shagun...
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

oh! that was heart wrenching😭

is it actually
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: OfTheHeart

wil you continue it or it will remain like this? sort of incomplete... you know it wil be incomplete till you'd show what Raman's reaction was after hearing about his undying love for Shagun...

well if u think that i should continue it
then i will write its end