Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
pampz darling.. its so good to see you around.. I was so occupied with my life on previous months ... i thought of contacting you so many times but sadly I didn't got time, only praying for u and ur close peoples good health and hoping to see someday.. nevertheless let go of that now... I hope u are doing well... nd i truly hope u got rid of all ur problems and u r doing fine...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Now lets come to the chapter... I know its in Lilliput size comparing to ur other chaptersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. never mind, the thrill was totally intact even to that small chapter... ahh.. i cant say, how much i missed reading ur works... was quenching my thirst reading ur previous chapters all the time...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

Antara really did something which shocked me... I was not expecting her to try a dangerous escape attempt after seeing how much dangerous and lethal guy has captivated her... but nevermind, even the weakest of animals could show shocking courage when the course occurs.. after all its instinct of every living being to fight till the last hope existing... but I dont know how long she would be able to run away from raghu holding little chilly with her who was totally reluctant... specially I am worried about a particular thing that u mentioned about antara that her feet got numbed and mostly paralyzed in random times... nd i noticed that the unwilling event occurs whenever she is specially in mental pressure and in vulnerable state of mind... And she is totally so much disturbed currently and not to mentioned...scared of the personified danger chasing her all the way...

And raghu... well he felt some short of disturbing feeling when he understood antara's intention.. Its so mild feeling, actually the initial of something different... and i guess the conclusion of that different kinda feeling is far far away... I think currently he is disturbed cause she is not obeying him... nd I might saym she dared to disobey the most dangerous guy of the city... His condition is like the captivator who unknowingly got a tiny bit inclined towards her newly belonged fav thing!!... Like his fav toy u know... or might be his favorite pet.. I could find a similarity of Raghu and Antara's situation with an insignificant thing... some days before they were like the predator and prey now i feel like the relation they are sharing currently are kindda similar with the Bird captivated in cage and Its captivator... The captivator is providing the bird all essential things.. created a barrier if protective iron bars around in the name of cage, only in one condition that the bird has to obey him throughout the life and be with him... but the bird captivated inside loathes for freedom over every luxury its getting... nd when after some days captivator develops a trust that the bird is finally under his control and he opens the gate of cage in confidence... the bird flies away leaving him behind.
However the situation is not totally similar...here the bird is actually scared to death by her captivator...πŸ˜†.. and also the captivator knew really well that his bird is trying to fly away and he is all set to bring her back on cage... Actually I felt that somehow Antara became Raghu's one of the favorite possession...πŸ˜› ... (i couldn't say precious right now cause raghu didn't developed that kindda feeling again and i dnt know if he ever be able to feel in that track of passionate lover... still i could find him as a money minded guy who knows the language of business deal only.,, antara's appearance made a little crack only but the castle is still unharmed...)...

Well Raghu's thinking about PYAR nd MOHABBAT is totally in line to his upbringing and life style he is leading all the way... Excellent touch i would say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... nd I am liking him the way he is now even i dont want him to be lovey dovey all of a sudden... Even his utter harshness has a hidden tiny concern (still unknown to him though!!).. and i quite enjoy that...πŸ˜›

nd I am totally agree with shivi on the fact that even i dont want rantara marriage so soon... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. (Hi Fi with my bacha!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Not because of the vabisyabani cause i remember jyotish baba's current vabisyabani that since raghu is there with antara.. the stars of Antara's fate has totally changed their courses and if they met... they will be unseperable... so old vabisyavani about first marriage and 2nd marriage is cancelled i guess...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... now there is one and only star in antara's fate and that is our one and only RAGHUNATH!! r8?!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... )... I dont mind raghu;s dominating character but it will be really hard to see antara getting married to her one and only nightmere... he might kept her captivated all the time till everything get solved... be dominant on her, scare her like always... i could take all of that but getting married will totally crush the poor girl on that time and i guess she would have and she would totally be like a zinda lash after math.. with no feeling, no wish... nothing!! everythibg would be finished in her life...

But everything is up to u writer jii... U want them to get married now or later its totally on you... we are happy with everything!!... Specially me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I just want to read this story u know...

Dekho pampz darling excitement mein itna likh diya ki mere replyr kaa size tumhare chapter se bhi bara hoo gaya...🀣...Kya karoon... I read this story after long so bhavnao mein behe gayii..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: Subha Vijoya didi... Bhalo theko...❀️
Edited by BabyHimavari - 7 years ago
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Pam welcome back sweetie πŸ€—

We never stopped loving you πŸ˜ƒ
I missed you and this story which is my favourite πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you are doing well and things are fine with you

Coming to the update,I enjoyed reading it as usual ⭐️
Chilly ko Ragu and Anta Di ki shaadi dekhni hai but Antara fled from there,will she see the wedding or not? Will there be a wedding or not? Im contemplating aagay kiya hoga?
He felt he was hurt...deeply hurt as Antara was trying to escape from him. Raghu never felt this sort of restlessness and pain in his system. With every passing second the unfamiliar feeling seemed to strengthen and torture him more and more. This line actually said a lot. He's having mixed feelings probably which he's unsure of.
"Bey Pyar kya hota hai ???? Hai kya cheez yeh pyar ?? dil wil milna dena dil khona ..yehsab noutanki filmo mein hota hoga ya phir kisi shareef zade ke sath hota hoga...Samjha ?? Raghunath ke life mein yeh sab noutanki na kabhi thi aur nahi kabhi hoga !!! Ayyo! Pyaar ko nautanki kah diya ..Wait till you fall in love dude!
I like bullet here,hope to read more about him ⭐️
Raghu is going after Antara like a predator after prey,hope he find his prey soon
Update next part soon,want to read more and more πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for updating Pam,I enjoyed the story! ⭐️
Love,
Sanju

Awww luv u my dear Gundi ...!!! next part is on the way ...
pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GERUA

I hope all is well with u now
wish u all the best dear

yes my dear ...things r getting better ...Shubho Bijoya and thank u for such a wonderful review ...this is the reason why I am able to write ...πŸ˜ƒ
pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

pampz darling.. its so good to see you around.. I was so occupied with my life on previous months ... i thought of contacting you so many times but sadly I didn't got time, only praying for u and ur close peoples good health and hoping to see someday.. nevertheless let go of that now... I hope u are doing well... nd i truly hope u got rid of all ur problems and u r doing fine...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Now lets come to the chapter... I know its in Lilliput size comparing to ur other chaptersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. never mind, the thrill was totally intact even to that small chapter... ahh.. i cant say, how much i missed reading ur works... was quenching my thirst reading ur previous chapters all the time...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...

Antara really did something which shocked me... I was not expecting her to try a dangerous escape attempt after seeing how much dangerous and lethal guy has captivated her... but nevermind, even the weakest of animals could show shocking courage when the course occurs.. after all its instinct of every living being to fight till the last hope existing... but I dont know how long she would be able to run away from raghu holding little chilly with her who was totally reluctant... specially I am worried about a particular thing that u mentioned about antara that her feet got numbed and mostly paralyzed in random times... nd i noticed that the unwilling event occurs whenever she is specially in mental pressure and in vulnerable state of mind... And she is totally so much disturbed currently and not to mentioned...scared of the personified danger chasing her all the way...

And raghu... well he felt some short of disturbing feeling when he understood antara's intention.. Its so mild feeling, actually the initial of something different... and i guess the conclusion of that different kinda feeling is far far away... I think currently he is disturbed cause she is not obeying him... nd I might saym she dared to disobey the most dangerous guy of the city... His condition is like the captivator who unknowingly got a tiny bit inclined towards her newly belonged fav thing!!... Like his fav toy u know... or might be his favorite pet.. I could find a similarity of Raghu and Antara's situation with an insignificant thing... some days before they were like the predator and prey now i feel like the relation they are sharing currently are kindda similar with the Bird captivated in cage and Its captivator... The captivator is providing the bird all essential things.. created a barrier if protective iron bars around in the name of cage, only in one condition that the bird has to obey him throughout the life and be with him... but the bird captivated inside loathes for freedom over every luxury its getting... nd when after some days captivator develops a trust that the bird is finally under his control and he opens the gate of cage in confidence... the bird flies away leaving him behind.
However the situation is not totally similar...here the bird is actually scared to death by her captivator...πŸ˜†.. and also the captivator knew really well that his bird is trying to fly away and he is all set to bring her back on cage... Actually I felt that somehow Antara became Raghu's one of the favorite possession...πŸ˜› ... (i couldn't say precious right now cause raghu didn't developed that kindda feeling again and i dnt know if he ever be able to feel in that track of passionate lover... still i could find him as a money minded guy who knows the language of business deal only.,, antara's appearance made a little crack only but the castle is still unharmed...)...

OOHHH Wow who else can write so perfectly and beautifully the situation of Raghu ...

Well Raghu's thinking about PYAR nd MOHABBAT is totally in line to his upbringing and life style he is leading all the way... Excellent touch i would say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... nd I am liking him the way he is now even i dont want him to be lovey dovey all of a sudden... Even his utter harshness has a hidden tiny concern (still unknown to him though!!).. and i quite enjoy that...πŸ˜›

yes Raghu is not gonna be lovey dovey ...his harsh mad and unpredictable actions towards Antara r gonna shock u guys ...

nd I am totally agree with shivi on the fact that even i dont want rantara marriage so soon... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. (Hi Fi with my bacha!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Not because of the vabisyabani cause i remember jyotish baba's current vabisyabani that since raghu is there with antara.. the stars of Antara's fate has totally changed their courses and if they met... they will be unseperable... so old vabisyavani about first marriage and 2nd marriage is cancelled i guess...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... now there is one and only star in antara's fate and that is our one and only RAGHUNATH!! r8?!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†... )... I dont mind raghu;s dominating character but it will be really hard to see antara getting married to her one and only nightmere... he might kept her captivated all the time till everything get solved... be dominant on her, scare her like always... i could take all of that but getting married will totally crush the poor girl on that time and i guess she would have and she would totally be like a zinda lash after math.. with no feeling, no wish... nothing!! everythibg would be finished in her life...

who knows the future ? what we desire might be not good for us and thatt what we get in our fate makes us cry sometimes...then also the sun rises, wind blows on and life goes on ...nothing stops ...this is the phase when Antara will feel that nothing is left with her...she is ruined completely ...and then something happens in her life ...

But everything is up to u writer jii... U want them to get married now or later its totally on you... we are happy with everything!!... Specially me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I just want to read this story u know...

Dekho pampz darling excitement mein itna likh diya ki mere replyr kaa size tumhare chapter se bhi bara hoo gaya...🀣...Kya karoon... I read this story after long so bhavnao mein behe gayii..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS: Subha Vijoya didi... Bhalo theko...❀️

haha ...luv u Riyu πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

Wohooo!!! Welcome backie didu...πŸ€—
Aur aatey hi kya dhamakeydar update Diya hai.. πŸ‘
Awesome awesome awesome πŸ‘

Chilly's scenes are always verry verry cutie.. 😳
I fell in love with her everytime.. πŸ˜ƒ

like Chilly I love u also my lil sis

Stanley k double meaning dialogues πŸ˜†
Antu was planning to escape from Raghu.. And Raghu is hurt knowing her intentions..
Me too...

But koi baat Ni Ragu.. Soon Anta will be with you. Fol Alwayshh.. πŸ˜ƒ

Raghu was making fun of love.. And saying it Nautanki.. Raghu 😑
Wait baby..soon u will come to know about this beautiful reality of life..πŸ€—
And I am sure you will love it 😳

Awwwhh!!! Bullet ko chilly ko dekh k uski sissy Ki yaad aa gyi..πŸ˜”
I hope he will get some important role here..

Raghu ji chal diye Antu KO laaney k kiye..
All the Beshtt.. Ragu.. 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ

But itna chotu Sa update kyun didu..
Next time I need lambu one.. πŸ˜ƒ

Di ek request hai.. Please please please chahey kuch bhi Ho jaye Rantara marriage abhi Ni honi chahiye..
I still remember that Bhavishyawaani about Antara's marriage..
First not successful.. And second... chahey kuch bhi Ho jaye chalegi hi...

I want Raghu and her marriage to be second one.. Please..
Coz humein pta h.. Aisi vaisi Ni.. Vo ekdum mast hogi... πŸ˜‰

fikar kaiko karti hai re ??? πŸ˜† chahe Raghu se first marriage ho ya second ...Raghu Antara ko hath se jane nahi dega for now as per the story ...aage kya hoga mereko khud nahi pata re ...waise tension nehi leneka ...bindaas rahneka ...samjhi na !!!πŸ˜†
Baki aapki wish h di... 😳

Anyways I m waiting for another blockbuster update
Continue soon..
Love u so much.. 😳
Mwwwaaahhh!!! 😳
Huggss...πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Pampz u did not comment on my reply 😭😭😭
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chapter 16:
Yehhh Stanley......aise serious situation mein bhi thanda-garam laga rakha hai..πŸ˜†...Antu itni bebas aur sab has rahe hai...meri bhi hasi chut gayi yaar...πŸ˜ƒ...😳...

Pampu...kya karti ho yaar...aise ideas, twist aur turns toh aap jaise writers hi soch sakte hai...awesome...πŸ‘...really wonderful...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Awww...chilly bangayi pyaari gudiya......

waah Antu ne bhaagne ka plan banaya...yeh toh socha na tha...πŸ€“...

Raghu bechara...Antu ka maara......

kyaaa sab ko Antu ka plan samaj aaya...yeh bhi unexpected tha...😲...

Areyyy...Antu toh pahunchne waali hai highway k paass...πŸ€”...usse pehle Raghu pahunch jaaye unke paass......aur koi musibat k pass toh nahi...especially Antu...πŸ˜’...

Kis point pe rok diya yaar...sach mein cliffhanger hai yeh......
jab tak aage ka scene pata nahi chalta...yeh bechaini toh rahegi hi...😳...

Overall awesome update yaar...😎...short but dhamakedaar...☒️...

Waiting for the next one......tc...XOXO...πŸ€—...❀️...

pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GERUA

Pampz u did not comment on my reply 😭😭

Don cly don cly ...aley thola to luko...kaiko loti hai ????😭?leply kalti hun le baba ...sholeee for the late re ...sabka leply nahi diya abtak ...wait my dear ...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pampz

Don cly don cly ...aley thola to luko...kaiko loti hai ????😭?leply kalti hun le baba ...sholeee for the late re ...sabka leply nahi diya abtak ...wait my dear ...

dhonnobaad...ami opekkha korchi πŸ˜ƒ
Avni_G thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part...Short but dhamakedaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...

Continue soon...Waiting for the next one...πŸ˜ƒ..

on how the story will progress...and the plots thicken...😈...😊..πŸ€”...

tc...c ya soon......πŸ€—...❀️...