Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pampz

Sorry for the delay guys ...am coming with a update soon ...plzz don lose patience ...i couldnt write for a long time as i was missing my proper shape of mind ...am gaining back myself ...my dear yedis plzz bear with me ...😛hv started writing

Yay! Update on the way! 🥳
Pam I missed u n your update,now that u r back I can hardly wait for an update 😃
Zara haath jaldhi jaldhi Chalana 😆
Love n Hugs,
Your Gundi 😉
Avni_G thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pampu...Update ready huwa kya...???...🀔...
Waiting for it......😊...
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update dear
Please update soon
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

HEy My yedis ...I know am late but I know u never stopped me loving ...I need ur love to live ...here is my next update ...please go through it and tell me how it is ... and i know its a bit short but dont worry this time the next update will come truely soon ...

Chapter 16

PRECAP :::::
The man now gave his full attention to Antara and caressed his ponytail. His sharp xray eyes started to roam her entire body. Helpless panicked Antara didn't know where to hide herself and what to do. She moved her eyes here and there and placed her free arm ( her other arm was held by Raghu ) upon her chest feeling extreamly uneasy and uncanny. The man's amused eyes got more amused seeing her uncomfortable state. He cherished more what he was doing.
Suddenly his gawking like a sea hawk got interrupted as Raghu pulled Antara behind him and stood in between Antara and the man covering Antara entirely... " ...STANLEY !!!! ...ISS LADKI ke sath NAHI !!!" . Raghu's eyes were calm but sparked lethal warning. His words in his husky deep voice were so powerful and authoritative that Stanley instantly took a step backward but his eyes oozed out mischief and pleasure. Stanley chuckled loudly : "Bhai ...Samajh gaya !!! bheja kaiko garam karta hai !!! tu janta hai na mereko ...tera yeh Stanley aadat se majboor !!!!"
Chap 16 starts now ::::::
Stanley raised his hands beside his ears surrendering himself as if he was on a gunpoint and naughtily tried to peep behind Raghu and chuckled..."Heyy Honewali bhabi ...Sorryyy haanh ...waise apun itna bhi bura nahi hai ...jitna aap samajhrahi ho !!!..."
"Abey tere wajese iske haath thande pad gaye ...!! tera yeh jo sadak chaap aadat hai na ...aagese ispe mat jhadna . ...Samjha ???" Raghu's voice was not threatening anymore but the hidden lethal warning was still there.
"Kya Bhai ??? Kaiko itna guilty feel karata hai ??? Waise bhabi thandi pad gayi hai ...toh tu Garam kaiko nahi kar deta ???? Apun sablog yehan aankhen bandh kar lenge !"...Stanley giggled naughtily caressing his shiny ponytail. All the men joined him.
The serious lines on Raghu's face faded a bit and a serene mischievious smirk appeared on his face. He twitched his neck and turned to Antara and found her completely uncomfortable and thrown with their conversation.
"Tu thik hai ???" Raghu asked her in a soft tone pressing her palm gently in his.
"Ch..Chilly ...gadi mein akeli hai ...woh jagegi toh dar jaigi ...mujh... mujhe uske pas ja...jana hai ..." she managed to utter bluntly.
"Chilly ko tere pas la deta hun"... Raghu said in an assured tone.
Raghu opened the car door and picked up sleeping Chilly from there. Stanley hooted .."Arey bhai ...!! Bhabi ke sath yeh guria free mein mili kya tere sasural se haan ???"
Bullet's (Bullet is the same young boy who worked in Stanley's shack's kitchen) face beamed in happiness and eagerness. He ran towards Raghu and pleaded : "Raghu bhai ...Guriya ko mere godi mein do na...aap befikar raho...main ise acchese samhalunga."
"Janta hun" ...Raghu paused a bit and glanced towards Antara for a moment. "Abhi nid se jaagke yeh teri Bhabi ko nahi dekhegi toh royegi...ise abhi Antara ke paas hi rahne de"...Raghu carried Chilly to Antara. Without wasting a second Antara hastily grabbed little Chilly on her chest.
Chilly woke up in between the little chaos and found herself in her Anta didi's arms. She smiled at Antara once sleepily and then turned her head to look for Raghu. She found a gang of unknown faces all looking at her with amused faces. She looked up at Antara once again and muttered ..."Ragu ...!! Raghu nai hai ".
Raghu was behind her. He came in front of her and caressed her chubby cheek with a feathery punch..." Chal ..accha hua tu jag gayee...tere honewale mumma papa ka shadi nai dekhegi kya ??? Raghu smirked at Chilly.
Chilly hopped in Antara's arms " Chilly dekhegi Ragu aw Anta didi ki shadi". Antara's heart sank hearing Chilly but all of a sudden an idea to escape from this terrible situation flashed in her mind. She was not sure the idea was perfect or not in such a situation but she felt she could have only one chance to escape and reach Mother and she was clear that she can not afford to miss that single meek chance.
Antara looked at Raghu and said : Thodasa pani milega ? Chilly nid se jagti hai toh pani piti hai.."
Raghu took out a bottle from his car and handed it to Antara. Antara made Chilly drink water ...a little more water than usual. Within few minutes Chilly made a puppy face and whispered to Antara " Anta didi...Chilly ko shushu lagi".
"Raghu ...iss...isko toilet jana hai !!!...isse uss taraf umm...leke jaun ...k...kya ??" Antara tried to calm her trembling nerves and pointed towards the dark deep jungle that was steeply slanted towards the highway from the hilly top. Antara took a deep breath as she tried to guess how difficult it would be to climb down those few kilometres track which slanted straight with rocky dense dark jungle kissing the highway deep down. She pressed little Chilly on her chest once and prayed to God and and was hell determined to simply run away from this dangerous Raghu and his dangerous gang.
Raghu looked at Antara and then Chilly. Chilly hopped in Antara's arms ..."Didi shushu ...". Narrowing his eyes he checked Antara once for a second and then said in a calm cold voice... "Jaa...!!!"
Antara didn't wait a single more second. She wobbled a bit and then hastily started towards the dark jungle. Her steps stopped abruptly as she heard him again..."Antaraaa...!!! Galti se bhi koi Galti karneki zurrat Mat karna !! DO Minute deraha hun tereko ...Do minute mein Chilly ko lekar wapas yehan mere samne ayegi tu ...SAMJHI ???"
Antara didn't dare to turn back and meet his eyes...she was sure he would read her eyes easily and would terminate her last chance mercilessly. She noded without turning back and vanished within the jungle.
All the men and Raghu gawked at Retrieving Antara and Chilly.
Raghu slid his fingers once in his thick black hair ...his hard calm eyes still fixed on Antara's direction..flashed a suppressed rage and deep anguish. He knew very well what Antara was up to. He felt he was hurt...deeply hurt as Antara was trying to escape from him. Raghu never felt this sort of restlessness and pain in his system. With every passing second the unfamiliar feeling seemed to strengthen and torture him more and more.
With a hidden smirk Stanley thumped Raghu's back .." Kya Bhai !!!...shadi se pahle Bhabi ke sath running catching khelne ka man hai kya ???" It was clear that Stanley too understood Antara's intention and he was a bit surprised why Raghu let her go.
Raghu wiped his mouth with the back of his palm and calmly rested his back on his duster ..."Haan !!! janta hun wo bhagneki koshish karegi...par phirbhi jane diya kyunke abh time aagaya ki Antara ko samajhna padega ki...wo merese bhag nahi sakti...KABHI NAHI !!! "
"Kyun ke tu kabhi aisa honeich nai dega !...pata hai Bhai !!!...pata hai !!!!...tu kya danger cheez hai ...yeh hum sabko pata hai ...waise sahi hai bhai ...honewali bhabi kobhi sahi maine mein pata hona zaruri hai ke TU ...yani uska almost hochuka pati R-a- g-h-u- Na-ath hai Kya cheez !!!... waise tu chahe jitna bhi gussa kare ...bhabi hai badi sweet si... narm si ...undekhi unchuyi koi ful si ...HAI NA BHAI ?????...aur yeh jo wo bhag wag ne ki koshish kar rahi hai na ...mereko malum hai bhabi ki isi ada par tu fida hua hai !!!!" HAHAHAHHAHHa ...Stanley laughed out loud caressing his ponytail.
The other men joined him. A roll of cheerful laughter spreaded on the hilltop. One of them commented..."Raghu bhai ...batana ...ladki se pyar ho gaya kya ?? Kab mila?? ...kab dil khoya ??"
Raghu's wicked smirk got interrupted with this awkward question. He frowned and looked at the man. In his typical hursh husky dominating voice he mocked..."Bey Pyar kya hota hai ???? Hai kya cheez yeh pyar ?? dil wil milna dekhna dil khona ..yehsab noutanki filmo mein hota hoga ya phir kisi shareef zade ke sath hota hoga...Samjha ?? Raghunath ke life mein yeh sab noutanki na kabhi thi aur nahi kabhi hoga !!!
The Gang started to laugh again.
The teenage boy Bullet was the youngest among the gang. He was not enjoying these convo at all. He liked Raghu a lot and was worried for his would be sister-in-law and most importantly he was hell worried for little Chilly. He had a little sister few years back when he was only ten years old. He lost his sister as he and his family didn't have enough money then to see a doctor for his ill sis. Raghu came to his life as a savier then and handed him to Stanley. Life changed after that. He and his family never faced any monetary difficulty after that. Life became easier but the wound of loosing his only dear little sister still gave immense pain to him. The moment he saw Chilly , he saw his sis in her and he fell in love with the little soul instantly.
In a serious offended tone Bullet sneered " hasi mazak bohot hua ...do minute kab khatam ho gaya ...khayal hai kisiko ?? wahan Mukutlal ke admiyon kutto ki tarah iss purey elake mein fail ke dhund raha hai Raghu bhai aur bhabi ko ...aur hum yehan time waste kar rahe hain"...
Bullet paused for a second then blurted out the most dangerous possibility ... " Raghu bhai !!!! Agar aapse pahle Bhabi aur guriya un darindo ke hath lag gayee toh ?????? iss ghane jungle mein unhe agar chot lagi ya kisi junglee janwar unke raste pe agaye toh ???? Aapko na bhai ...bhabi ko rok hi lena chahiye tha...jane kyun diya aapne ????"
For a second the whole gang became standstill. Raghu's wicked smirk vanished from his face entirely and instantly. He checked his gun once on the back of his jeans and his hidden deadly knife in his boot in a lightening speed and then sprang towards the deep dark jungle like a hungry panther...wildly ferocious to get his prey right under his claws. His men followed him with equal vigour without any words.
Antara and Chilly in deep slopy jungle :
When Raghu and his gang started climbing down the woody rocky slope from the hilltop , Antara was just nine minutes ahead of them. She lost one minute for Chilly's pee. The woody rocky dark slope was a dangerous hindrance to Antara no doubt but at the same time those same difficulties helped her to cover her and Chilly's presence in the pitch darkness.
Antara ran down embracing Chilly tightly on her chest protecting her from every possible danger that was abundant on the way. Chilly cried and asked her several times why they were going away from Raghu as she didn't like Antara's attempt at all but Antara didnt have any time to sooth and answer little Chilly. She just asked Chilly to keep quiet if she truely loved her Anta didi ...and poor Chilly kept her mouth shut.
Sharp tree branches and thorns cut Antara's soft skin here and there ...rocks and bolders blocked her way every now and then giving her bruises...even slit her saree and blouse badly but she didn't stop for a moment. She pressed Chilly more protectively on her chest and ran down madly. She got more energy and morale when the highway looked nearer. It was hardly more fifteen or twenty minutes to bear this slanted dangerous way and she would definitely reach the highway.
"Bas ek bar kisi tarah highway tak pohoch gayi toh ...toh kisi gadi se lift mang lungi ...kuch bhi ho jaye par aaj main Mother ke pas...Matron ke pas ...meri orphanage pohoch ke rahungi ...! ...Oh God please meri madat karo ...uss Raghu se mujhe bachalo ...please Bhagwan ...Momma !!!...Aap sunrahi ho na ...? Ma ...Momma aajao na ...mujhe apni godi mein chupalo ...main thak gayee hun Momma...aur bardash nahi horaha mujhse ..." ... Antara looked up the dark sky and closed her eyes for a second.
To be continued ...

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pampu...u r back
had forgotten the story
Shubho Bijoya
will read and review later
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pam welcome back sweetie 🀗

We never stopped loving you 😃
I missed you and this story which is my favourite 😃
Hope you are doing well and things are fine with you

Coming to the update,I enjoyed reading it as usual ⭐
Chilly ko Ragu and Anta Di ki shaadi dekhni hai but Antara fled from there,will she see the wedding or not? Will there be a wedding or not? Im contemplating aagay kiya hoga?
He felt he was hurt...deeply hurt as Antara was trying to escape from him. Raghu never felt this sort of restlessness and pain in his system. With every passing second the unfamiliar feeling seemed to strengthen and torture him more and more. This line actually said a lot. He's having mixed feelings probably which he's unsure of.
"Bey Pyar kya hota hai ???? Hai kya cheez yeh pyar ?? dil wil milna dena dil khona ..yehsab noutanki filmo mein hota hoga ya phir kisi shareef zade ke sath hota hoga...Samjha ?? Raghunath ke life mein yeh sab noutanki na kabhi thi aur nahi kabhi hoga !!! Ayyo! Pyaar ko nautanki kah diya ..Wait till you fall in love dude!
I like bullet here,hope to read more about him ⭐
Raghu is going after Antara like a predator after prey,hope he find his prey soon
Update next part soon,want to read more and more 😃
Thanks for updating Pam,I enjoyed the story! ⭐
Love,
Sanju
Edited by Sanju4Rajeev - 7 years ago
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wohooo!!! Welcome backie didu...🀗
Aur aatey hi kya dhamakeydar update Diya hai.. 👏
Awesome awesome awesome 👏

Chilly's scenes are always verry verry cutie.. 😳
I fell in love with her everytime.. 😃

Stanley k double meaning dialogues 😆
Antu was planning to escape from Raghu.. And Raghu is hurt knowing her intentions..
Me too...

But koi baat Ni Ragu.. Soon Anta will be with you. Fol Alwayshh.. 😃

Raghu was making fun of love.. And saying it Nautanki.. Raghu 😡
Wait baby..soon u will come to know about this beautiful reality of life..🀗
And I am sure you will love it 😳

Awwwhh!!! Bullet ko chilly ko dekh k uski sissy Ki yaad aa gyi..😔
I hope he will get some important role here..

Raghu ji chal diye Antu KO laaney k kiye..
All the Beshtt.. Ragu.. 😳 👍🏌

But itna chotu Sa update kyun didu..
Next time I need lambu one.. 😃

Di ek request hai.. Please please please chahey kuch bhi Ho jaye Rantara marriage abhi Ni honi chahiye..
I still remember that Bhavishyawaani about Antara's marriage..
First not successful.. And second... chahey kuch bhi Ho jaye chalegi hi...

I want Raghu and her marriage to be second one.. Please..
Coz humein pta h.. Aisi vaisi Ni.. Vo ekdum mast hogi... 😉
Baki aapki wish h di... 😳

Anyways I m waiting for another blockbuster update
Continue soon..
Love u so much.. 😳
Mwwwaaahhh!!! 😳
Huggss...🀗
Edited by shivi808 - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
haha i so enjoyed the starting
stanley was checking antara out but raghu did not like it
as antara ko chekc karne ka haq bas sirf uska hai
sada haq ithe rakh lol ok sorry for going off track
aww Raghu and Stanley ka mazak liked this part
Raghu is fee with them but still they maintain a polite distance
Stanley said the right thing...
Chilly is a cute doll Raghu got from his sasuraal the orphanage
love this guy Bullet...he will be a perfect match for Chilly
Raghu knows chilly so well in such a short time
I can actually picture all of them looking at chilly suppressing a smile
chilly is like a flower among all the violent men...a whiff of gentle breeze
aww chilly searching for Raghu...Raghu has a permanent place in her heart already
wow so Chilly is ready to see Rantara wedding ...it is like her dream...
antara made a simple but brilliant plan but am sure Raghu will sniff it soon
wow Raghu is all alert now...he warned her...Now i know she cannot escape so soon
i know how he felt then...he is the secure rock in her life...yet she is running away from him
she knows she can depend on him yet she does not trust him even now...
matters of the heart are too complex to understand for Raghu as this is his 1st time
so Stanley feels it is a simple hide and seek game which is not the case
so now he let her go so that he can catch her later and make her realize that there is no escape from him ever...quite a good plan I must say
Stanley explained the situation so well even though he also must be involved in the violence
my Raghu darling is calling love as drama but he will soon know he has already caught the disease
it will take a long time for him to admit his feelings to himself

I can understand Bullet better now...he has lost a sister already
he considers Chilly as his long lost sister
I have a small question...does Bullet work only in the kitchen ?
or is he a part of their bloody work too ? I hope not
what about his family ? does they know the reality of Raghu and group ?
I am finding Raghu more of a RobinHood type person now

Bullet is like the voice on conscience or reason among this whole group
I am happy that Raghu did not waste much time...he went away in search immediately
aww Chilly crying as she was going away from Raghu
not to worry sweetheart your Raghu is on his way to take u both back

I just hope Antara does not fall in any more danger and Raghu gets her safely
bokul thumbnail
I hope all is well with u now
wish u all the best dear
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Welcome dear