Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: GERUA

oh ok so the bell was a signal
i deduced that wrong hmm
please dont make raghu give up antara
he should never do that
i cannot take that at all
i will stop reading then 😭😭
who was robin ? the other guy who wanted to marry him ?
will u use the girl who escaped ratandeep ?
she had met stanley already right ?
loved to see your comments

hai raam Robin ko bhul gayee Rima ???? wohi banda jo cake lekar ayatha to meet Antara first time and Raghu woh cake kha liya tha ...lolzzz
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

How artistic!
You did it once again!
This story has everything I hope for in a story
I knew you had it in you. The time you put in really shows.
Hooray! for your incomparable work!
It's always been a joy to read your extra special work.
I really enjoyed your masterpiece from the beginning to the end. Take a bow girl!
Please continue writing because we just love your work here.
Pam,I have edited Raghu's dialogue for myself (lol)
"Yeh ladki nai Stanley! Yeh ladki meri hai!" (Wink)

haha khudke liye aur bhi jod de words ...πŸ˜‰

Love you and love your work! Keep up your brilliant work.

Your creativity will result in many awards one day. Mark my words Pam.
REALLLYYY???πŸ˜†

And whatever difficulties,pain and struggles you are facing or going through,always remember there is a light at the end of the dark tunnel. This too shall pass.
may ur words come true soon dear ...the dark tunnel seems very long re ...
Stay strong and keep going.
trying hard ...

Keep smiling and stay blessed

Love and hugs from your
Gundi πŸ˜†

luv u too and thanks for this awesome comment

Word Count: 1

pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha2811

Hey pampz 😊
I'm Disha,your brand new reader πŸ˜†
Sanju Di recommended this story to me and I started reading it
And I tell ya it was worthwhile reading it 😊
This story has everything in it,feelings,emotions,hate,love,longing etc etc 😊
You really know how to pen it down,amazing writting skills πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'm giving you an standing ovation for your five star work
Please continue writing,B'cause I'm just loving it!
May all go well with you. May all your troubles cease at once
Love,
~Disha~

thnkz Disha ...am elated and hope ur wish come true soon.

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pampz

hai raam Robin ko bhul gayee Rima ???? wohi banda jo cake lekar ayatha to meet Antara first time and Raghu woh cake kha liya tha ...lolzzz

oops sorry..kya hai i sort of give most of my focus only on rantaraπŸ˜›
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yaar awesome updates...πŸ‘...
d first thing i realised after reading d first few lines of d chptr...is that...i missed n am missing Pampz style of writing/narrating with intricate details n portraying exclusive scenes after scenes...πŸ‘...πŸ˜ƒ...

such a wonderful n unique writer u r...πŸ‘πŸΌ......⭐️...

nw abt d chptr...kya bolun...u just leave me speechless...n wanting for more n more of it...😳...with all d uchalna-kudna i do with each scenes/lines u describe...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜ƒ...i think u already know...😳...

Raghu ka chedna...😎...kya kahun...he just cant stop himself from getting reactions from Antu...he has to act such dat she reacts...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†...gosh he's getting crazy for her...n want her to come to him n b with him with her own wish......haaye...yeh ladka toh gaya kaam se...❀️...πŸ˜‰...

truly... until i read d almost last paras (After d bandaging scene) i had no inkling dat his "zaroori kaam" is getting married to Antara...😲...dat was a googly for me......but nevertheless a pleasant one...😊......but m still unsure of it n it's repercussions...πŸ€“...☒️...i know Antu k kundali mein do shaadi n all...but still...πŸ˜”...

i wonder hw will things lead on from here...πŸ€”...d title of dis story from d initial chptrs always gave a negative feeling...but at dis point its giving a positive vibe/question...πŸ˜ƒ...

but d story is very much unpredictable...so i really dont know wat to expect...πŸ˜’...n m not going to speculate on it either...

i take time in accepting negative things...kind of get muddled..but gradually---eventually come to terms with it...😊...so m not going to comment anything on Singhania's n Co. but only wait for d story to take its due course...😊...

tc...tfs...c ya...n of course will b waiting eagerly...do update as u find time...πŸ˜ƒ...n all d best wishes b with u...n give u strength n success in all d aspects of ur life...😊...
pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaNtara4vr

wow yaar awesome updates...πŸ‘...

d first thing i realised after reading d first few lines of d chptr...is that...i missed n am missing Pampz style of writing/narrating with intricate details n portraying exclusive scenes after scenes...πŸ‘...πŸ˜ƒ...

such a wonderful n unique writer u r...πŸ‘πŸΌ......⭐️...

nw abt d chptr...kya bolun...u just leave me speechless...n wanting for more n more of it...😳...with all d uchalna-kudna i do with each scenes/lines u describe...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜ƒ...i think u already know...😳...

Raghu ka chedna...😎...kya kahun...he just cant stop himself from getting reactions from Antu...he has to act such dat she reacts...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†...gosh he's getting crazy for her...n want her to come to him n b with him with her own wish......haaye...yeh ladka toh gaya kaam se...❀️...πŸ˜‰...

truly... until i read d almost last paras (After d bandaging scene) i had no inkling dat his "zaroori kaam" is getting married to Antara...😲...dat was a googly for me......but nevertheless a pleasant one...😊......but m still unsure of it n it's repercussions...πŸ€“...☒️...i know Antu k kundali mein do shaadi n all...but still...πŸ˜”...

i wonder hw will things lead on from here...πŸ€”...d title of dis story from d initial chptrs always gave a negative feeling...but at dis point its giving a positive vibe/question...πŸ˜ƒ...

but d story is very much unpredictable...so i really dont know wat to expect...πŸ˜’...n m not going to speculate on it either...

i take time in accepting negative things...kind of get muddled..but gradually---eventually come to terms with it...😊...so m not going to comment anything on Singhania's n Co. but only wait for d story to take its due course...😊...

tc...tfs...c ya...n of course will b waiting eagerly...do update as u find time...πŸ˜ƒ...n all d best wishes b with u...n give u strength n success in all d aspects of ur life...😊...

Oye rantara ...after a decade i got a review from you and and after getting it ...in swear i realised that how much i missed and how i longed for such a crispy and mazedar comment from you darling !!!!

thanx dear ...very recently i hv fought with a negative vibe and won ...am happy that i have won ...God made me capable to win over it ...but u know what am happier now because of you ...thanx a LOOOT dear for such an encouraging review ...i was feeling like i hv lost all the urge to write down the story but after reading you ...am bechain again to write down as new scenes and crazy thoughts have again started swiming in my mind ...

i wont thnx you for this awesome boost that you have given me ... wll give u a huge hug ...please accept it my dear ...LUV u a lot ...πŸ€—
RaNtara4vr thumbnail

Originally posted by: pampz

Oye rantara ...after a decade i got a review from you and and after getting it ...in swear i realised that how much i missed and how i longed for such a crispy and mazedar comment from you darling !!!!

thanx dear ...very recently i hv fought with a negative vibe and won ...am happy that i have won ...God made me capable to win over it ...but u know what am happier now because of you ...thanx a LOOOT dear for such an encouraging review ...i was feeling like i hv lost all the urge to write down the story but after reading you ...am bechain again to write down as new scenes and crazy thoughts have again started swiming in my mind ...

i wont thnx you for this awesome boost that you have given me ... wll give u a huge hug ...please accept it my dear ...LUV u a lot ...πŸ€—

pampy...πŸ€—...d pleasure is all mine...πŸ˜ƒ...m so happy n thrilled to get a reply from u...😳...( i was reading n re-reading it...for like a half a day...πŸ˜†...😳...)...πŸ˜‰...

rarely get a chance to login......but i am following stories around whenever i get time...more like a silent reader...i wish i cud b online more often if not 24/7 (ultimate secret wish though πŸ˜‰...)

dont tell me u forgot my name...😲......but its OK...aap jo bhi bulayee...hume toh woh pyaara hi lagega...😳...gosh ders so much to share on dis story...i'll definitely try to do it ...😊...donna wen tho......

yaar i wont thnx you... bolkar usske pehle para mein Thnk u ki mala jap li...😲...ufff tu bhi na...πŸ˜†...arrey hum apne thots n emos share karne k liye comment karte hain...thnk u sunne k liye nahin...i dont like such formalities between close n near n dear ones...πŸ˜›...

...par phir bhi main sirf ek hi thanks accept karungi...😊...aur baaki k reject...πŸ˜‰...n haan zorrowali jappi bhi accepted...πŸ˜ƒ...aur meri taraf se bhi...😳...kaske wali...bear hug aur side hug bhi n eidi type hug bhi...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰...

i kno yaar...jab negativity se saamna hota hai...aur usse gher jaate hain toh...kuch bhi sahi n accha nahi lagta......n i kno 4 sure aapke saare kareebi logon ne aapke liye pray kiya hai...so u had to win...πŸ˜ƒ...one shud always keep a positive outlook...however gloomy it may seem...😳...

yaar i dont kno whether u listen to songs...but it always helps for some...n i am one of dem...ek posiitve song yaad aa gaya ...socha will share it..."Everythings gonna b alright" from Jumbo animated movie...tho it may not b d ultimate solution but gives a boost...wat say...😊..

ok...gtg..tc...n all d best wishes to u...😊...xoxo...😳...c ya...πŸ˜ƒ...

Avni_G thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...😊...Awesome story...πŸ‘...filled with all d dark elements...πŸ‘πŸΌ...n dangling between d good n d bad......calm innocence n devastating evilness...☯️...almost describing "Ying-Yang"...πŸ˜ƒ...a very genius portrayal of it......😎...
Continue soon...Waiting 4 it......
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Hey Pampz...😊...kaha ho yaar ...?...kitna waqt hua update kiye huwe...πŸ˜”...missing this story and ur writing style too...πŸ˜”..
waiting for it.....jaldi update karo yaar ho sake toh...πŸ˜ƒ...

yaar i still remember jab pehli baar Raghu ka aur uske Olive Green Duster ka description padne ke baad...😎...jab bhi koi Duster gaadi dekhthi toh aapke iss story ka Raghu hi yaad aa jaata tha......

aur Raghu ka possessiveness n behavior for Antu ko lekar
"...Tere hoke rahenge, oo oo..
Dil zid pe adaa hai, oo oo..
Tere hoke rahenge, oo oo..
Tera shauq chadha hai, oo.. oo o..."
song from Emraan Hashmi starrer "Raja Natwarlal" movie ka yeh gaana dilo-dimaag mein gumtha rehta tha...😳...

befitting song right...?...πŸ˜ƒ...πŸ˜‰...

bas ab jaldi se aapke darshan dijiye...😊...

tc...lots of love ❀️...n hugs...πŸ€—...

pampz thumbnail
Sorry for the delay guys ...am coming with a update soon ...plzz don lose patience ...i couldnt write for a long time as i was missing my proper shape of mind ...am gaining back myself ...my dear yedis plzz bear with me ...πŸ˜› hv started writing