Users

Frequent Posters

pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: salini143

Pampz yeh kya kiya tumne 😲
Kahan stop kar diya πŸ˜• , hum sab yanha kaise jee payenge
Wait karte karte humari aalat karab Ho jayegi Toa tumara next update koun padega πŸ˜•
Isliye jaldi ae update Dena iss baar πŸ˜‰ , wait nahi Ho raha yanha 😳
I think chilly, Rantara ko pass le aayegi πŸ˜‰ 😳
Yeh Antu baat baat pe rone kyu lagti πŸ˜•
Antu Raghu Inna bhi bura nahi hai, asal me much bhi bura nahi hai 😳
Raghu bahut beautiful place pe laya gumne 😳
I loved it πŸ‘
Waiting for next update eagerly
Update soon 😊

haha ..yes yaar Antu yehan ek rondu ladki hai ...par kya ANtra rona bhul jayegi ???

thank u dear for liking the update ...will try to update soon.
pampz thumbnail
aww the moments between rantara and chilly are so sweet
thank u yaar ...am glad that u liked it
poor raghu it was so difficult to manage 2 crying persons
YuppπŸ˜†
but he did it so easily i will applaud him really
the resort seems like a place in heaven it is so exotic
u have described it so well here 😳😳😳

i am sure raghu will not do anything wrong with her...

the thing is whatevr he does ..till date he never evr realised that he might be wrong ...he is a man who is extremely loyal and dedicated to any job that is bestowed on him ...he worships money and for money he can go to any extent.πŸ˜† lets see actually he reaches where with this anokha deal of his life.

continue soon
πŸ˜†

sorry i think i am a bit late

no dear ...

luv ur review and am so glad that u make ur time to read the update and even gave a thoughtful review ... sorry for this not so good update ...will try to update a good one next time πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Like it
I have no. Words to describe it
I'm speechless
Thank for your pm
And please try to update little soon
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pampz

no no no this update was really good
the story progressed a lot
so he still has no idea that he is wrong
i hope he knows the intentions of that rajdeep
i ma pming u something please reply when u can

Word Count: 0

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pampz

i understand yaar Riyu what u r trying to express ...u don need to be sorry ...i know this update doesnt have any dil dharkane wali scene ...i couldnt put any ...though it was DATE of Rantara no doubt but again it wasn't a Date at all ...they r not a couple mad in love. I am just writing this story as it is coming in my mind ...sorry yaar it didnt make u happy like the previous one.

Ohh teri... main kya kahe rahi thi aur yee larki kya samajhne lagi!!... Lagta hain meri explanation mein garbar hoo gayi...πŸ˜•... chalo i will try to make it clear now...

Pampu ek baat suno yaar... Mujhe dil dharkne wala scene yaa romantic scene kii bhookh nahin hain ji.. balki i always search for something new which make me content.. and u are one of them who always surprises me with ur every chapter...and i always waits eagerly for this surprise ine ach and every update... but in this update i really missed that surprise factor...

i knew very well that btwn raghu and antara there is nothing like romantic now and it is not at all possible... so i never expected it to be any romantic date like thing btwn them... u know my imaginative power is a bit high..πŸ€ͺ.. though i never wanted but i couldn't stop myself from imagine that how would be the day out... but yaar, u know wjat i feel... that resort was no doubt a really good place... but i didn't expected him to arrange the day out in any resturant or resort.. u know why.. cause to me it looked a bit cliche.. u can say its my personal opinion... and raghu in this story is dangerously different man... and i always expected something mind boggling from him... silly me naaa...πŸ€ͺ... i wanted there day out to be some unique way rather than in some usual public place or resort like other people... but u don't have to worry about that dear.. πŸ€—.. i am not at all disappointed by anything u write, i already said that whatever u write is so beautiful be it simplistic scene or any other scene.

sorry pampy agar tumhe iss baat kaa bura lage too... may be i don't know whats your planπŸ˜‰... and i am pretty sure u will surprise me with your next update, right?!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so don't worry about that... and i hope u don't mind again...πŸ€—

i must admit this story is a bit negative...a bit dark ...n i really don know whether i wll be able to justify the story properly ...because with passing days am realising that am not made for a hard core totally negative heart wrenching story...lets see what happens i really don know how the story is gonna move in future ...and ultimately what shape it will take ...

yaar mere koo dark story see koi probolem nahin hain... infact mujhe too issi liye yee story itni pasand hain cause its has dark shade.. This darkness is the USP of this story.. u know i bealive that ddarkness has its own beauty... cause if there was not dark sky we won't ever be able to see the beaty of twinkling star... iss liye yee samajh loo kii mere koo dark story see koi problem nahin hain.. You just gi and do it in whichever way you wanted it to shape... mujhe koi problem nahin.. kyun ki mere koo pata hain tum joo bhi likhogi that will be best...

And what u say i really understand it yaar... penning down a dark story is not so easy for us.. meri halat too tujhe pata hii hain... Tera sukkon kee updates likhet likhte main kabhi kabhi khud rone lagti hoon.. likha nahin jata mujhse.. mujhe abhi bahut dar lag raha hain soch kee kii baad mein jaa kee main kya karungi... its true ki the story is not dark till the end... but there is a very dangerous dark phase at the middle and its just about to approach.. main kabhi kabhi sochti hoon ki main kaise woo sab likh paungi...likhungi gi bhi too logo kaa reaction kaisa hoga?!.. i don't know anything re... issi liye hum dono ki halat same boat pee sawar hain yaar... bas ek baat bata doon pampy... joo bhi hoo jayein don't compromise with the concept of ur story...kyunki iss concept hi hain joo mujhe magnet ki tarah khichta hain..πŸ˜•.. buti know u will never do thatπŸ˜‰

and the point u said about the astrologer is true ...and the irony is in my story the business tycoon helpless father tried everything to make his son a normal person ...doctors, psychologists black magic , different mind diversion, and what not ...almost everything on earth ...lastly he is trying and taking a chance on astrology and the powers of stars...

I really understood the helplessness of a father.,.but does he really think that the astrogy can change the instinct of any human being which comes from his upbringing and nature?! NO i don't think so.

in my story here astrology has some importance ...it is an ancient science and a very difficult mathematics ...if anyone can calculate it accurately then it might help someone in his life. lets see how Raajveer's dad is going to take advantage of it or it acts totally opposite on his son due to some mistake in calculating the stars' effects.

I already said that irespect each and every knowledge and valued them. astrogy is one of the ancient knowledge of human race and it can't be mazak... it may change someone's life.. but i will again say the same thing... for me.. the astrogy can't change the natural insticnt of a human as i think.. mr singhniya should have careful about the upbringing of his son then he didn't have to do anything for that...

lets see how Raghu and Antara's life progress with time ...how the equation between them changes with circumstances good or bad ...most importantly what exactly is awaiting in Raghu and Antara's upcoming life. AND yess here in my story Chilly is going to take a really integral part in rantara's life.

i am waiting to see that...πŸ˜‰

Luv u yedi for ur deep analytical review. i always wait for ur comment u know and i wll continue it for u only even if other yedis dislike it utterly. but to my surprise some of my lovely yedis are giving me encouragement for this story ...am really happy for that .

why not... i told u everyone will like this story...πŸ˜‰

till my next update u need to bear this boring one and dear am not sure what wll happen nextπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hosakta hai tu yeh story padke bhag jaye kahin ...

Oye kaushis kar kee dekh loo... bhagne wali nahin hoon main.. tujhe kya pata main kya cheez hoon...😎.,.itna bhi asan nahin hain riyu kaa bhagana πŸ˜‰

luv u dear

love u too...πŸ€— aur haan ji.. mere ff pee bhi coment kar doo.. i updated new chap recently. haan its true ki maine bhi apne pura chapter kaa karela juice bana diya...... aap koo par kee guranteed nind aa jayegi..

Word Count: 1

pampz thumbnail

a pretty long update this time ...its dark and am tensed yaar isbaar tum sab kya kahoge ??? Riyu, Diya, salini , sanji , bluesky , rantaraakya, hinu thanx to every one ... please tumlogo ki sachhi and critical review i want hamesha ki tarah ..., Riyu mereko lagta hai isbaar bhi wo wali baat missing hai in my update ...yaar merese na yeh dark wali story nahi horaha i think ...😲😲😲 but i hv promised to complete it πŸ˜• anyway meri pagalpan jhelo aur don forget to throw jute chappal and jharu after reading this ...i know these all are coming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PART 10

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -- Eminem
Chilly was very happy and amused with the new toys. She was very engrossed in playing with her new friends in the toyland when one of the children bid them goodbye and went away with his parents. After some time few more kids were gone from the Toyland with their respective parents. Chilly sat on a cube hugging a teddy bear and stopped playing with rest of the kids. One of them pulled her hand and said: Kyaa huaa ?? nehi khelna ?? Chilly shook her head. The boy asked again : Momma papa ka wait mat kalo na ...wo ajayenge time pe...chalo khelte hain ...
Chilly bent her head and hid her face in the chest of the teddy bear and mumbled : Chilly ki Momma papa naai hai ...
The boy looked at her with pity and surprise : sachhi ??? tumala momma papa nai hai ???
Few more kids came to her and exclaimed : Hawww ..tumala momma papa nai hai ???
Chilly hugged the teddy more tightly and said : Chilly ke pas Anta didi aw Ragu hai ...
But the boy said : par wo toh tumala momma papa nai hai na ???
Chilly drowned her little sad face in the soft furs of the huge teddy.
The little boy pulled her hand again and said enthusiastically : mele sath chalo ! mele pas momma papa hai.
Within the cottage :
Antara was calmly sitting on the pane of the huge floor to ceiling window facing the beautiful sea beach. The beach looked much nearer from the cottage window than it was from the top of the hill. Her hair, her saree seemed all ruffled. Her face was partially covered with her messed up hair. The sea breeze was blowing her thick mane and it was making her shattered face visible sometimes for few seconds. Beside her, few feets away a decorative Nawabi Jaali was separating the lash bedroom from the small but visually spacious living room.
Raghu was a bit behind her on a recliner. He was half laying there with his one leg stretched and the other folded on it leasurely. His eyes looked cold and stern, which he kept, fixed on her stony feature.
Almost two hours passed since Raghu had pulled Antara inside the cottage and locked the door. Few more silent moments passed away and Raghu asked her in a cold terminating tone: toh Kya socha tune??? Tere pas do option hai ...tu ek chun sakti hai ... aur tere pas zyada time nahi hai...
Antara slowly turned to him.
**********************************************************************************
After getting his terms, the first half an hour, Antara was crying and pleading to him vigorously. She even tried to open the lock of the cottage and ran away from him but Raghu simply dragged her near the decorative jaali, pinned her hands above her head, and tied them up with the bars of that jaali. She twisted her body hard to get rid of that tie...cried hard being mad at Raghu, only to realise that all her efforts were going in vain. She understood Raghu was nothing but a stone made living being...he was the most ruthless heartless weirdly unpredictable dangerous man she had ever seen. To get what he desired he could go far beyond any limit she could imagine. She stopped squirming and said in a choked voice: mm..mujhe dard ho ra hai...hath khol do mera.
Raghu was lying on the recliner staring at her. He rose and made himself a tea from the teapot placed on the side table and started sipping it casually as if he heard nothing what she said. Antara repeated her plea again and again and he kept on sipping his tea with an impassive face ignoring her pleas completely every time. Almost an hour passed but Raghu most ruthlessly kept her standing with her hands bound with the jaali.
R...Raghu...hh...main aur khadi nahi rah sakti ...hh...mere pair ...: her voice became feeble and sick...she couldn't finish ...she stopped and her breathing became heavier...drops of sweats appeared on her forehead. She was having that weird feeling in her legs again. She cursed herself for being so vulnerable in front of him.
Raghu moved near her this time and with a harsh single pull, he untied her. Antara wobbled n moved a bit away from him and warped on the windowpane facing the sea. She was sitting there from then like a stone idol for the last half an hour...only her hair responded to the sea breeze dancing and flying and proved she was a girl still alive.
The appalling Conditions of Raghu - The Two Options :
When Raghu pulled Antara inside the cottage Antara had no idea what was going to happen next with her. She was worried for Chilly and an unknow fear of losing little Chilly was gnawing her heart.
Raghu ...hhh ...wo mujhe na Chilly ke pas jana hai ...tumhe nahi pata ...wo roti hai mere bina ...wo rah nahi pati zyada der mujhe bina dekhe ...Chilly chotisi bachhi hai Raghu ...hh...please ...meri baat samjho na ...janedo na mujhe uske paas...: ANtara looked up at Raghu and tried to make him understand softly.
Raghu listened to her calmly, her palm still in his iron grip. He looked at her once and then steered her towards the bedroom crossing the living room and made her sit on the bed. He sat on his knees on the floor in front of her placing his hands on the bed either sides of her and looked up at her tensed widened innocent beautiful brown eyes. Part of her waist long smooth hair was flowing down her chest covering her right bossom and reached her lap. Her pallu was properly pinned on her left shoulder but it became a bit loose without her knowledge and revealed a fair amount of her buttery skin along her deep neckline. Her bare smooth shapely waist and tummy peeped through her saree. She kept her hands on her lap and her fingers were busy with her soft pallu rolling and unrolling it continuously.
Raghu understood that was her sign of nervousness as she was hell tensed and worried for Chilly and she was not feeling herself fully safe with him alone in this cottage. Raghu knew, after entering this beautiful resort, the enchanting natural surroundings made her forgot her fear to some extent but that state was not going to stay anymore.
He wiped his mouth with the back of his wrist once that was wraped in a handerkerchif and a leather wristband and looked up at her and asked in a strangely calm but dominating and determined voice : AKHRI BAR PYAR SE BOLRAHA HUN ... khushi khushi Merese Shadi ke liye Maan Ja !!!
Antara looked down at his deep black hard-determined eyes ...those magnetic eyes flashed only a mad determination mixed with a weird hunger to possess her and N-O-T-H-I-N-G else !!!...it was strangely horrifying and she had never experienced such a situation before.
WHY was he so weird and horrifying ???...ANtara thought.
Aise zabadasti darake dhamkake shadi ka kya matlap???
Aise shadi hota hai kya ???
Koi ladka aise koi ladki ko shadi ke liye manata hai kya kabhi ???
Raghu kyun aisa hai ??? Kyun aisa kar raha hai ???
Main kaise isse shadi ke liye han kahedun ??? Agar dar ke haan kah dun toh main khud apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi.
Shadi ke baad yeh kya kraega mere sath ???? Nahi ...nahi kar sakti main isse shadi ...
Mujhe ajib sa dar lagta hai iss Raghu se ...iske hath pakarne sehi mera dil ghabrake zorose dharakne lagta hai...pasina chutta hai ...shadi ke bad yeh..yeh aur kareeb ayega toh main kya karungi ??
Iske sath shadishuda zindegi kaisi hogi jo har baat pe sirf dhamkata hai darata hai ...hhh...mujhe rulake chodta hai ...!!!
Kya Raghu ko pata bhi hai pyar ka matlap kya hota hai ??? Mere rone se , takleef hone se usse koi fark nahi padta...!!!
Darana dhamkane aur zabardasti ke siwa isse toh kuch ata hi nahi ...
Yeh mujhse pyar toh dur ki baat --- Mujhe pasand tak nahi karta ...AUR NAHI main isse pasand karti hun...
Fir mujhse shadi kyun karna chahta hai yeh??? Antara squeezed her fists on her lap staring at him widening her eyes ...she couldn't utter any word in front of him ...
The fear of Raghu that generated from the very first event that occurred in the mall , which deepened in the previous night due to his weird activity within the car and which reached to its climax when he found out her hide out and literally forced and compelled her for a dayout with him, was diminishing with a slow pace very surprisingly, as she reached in this Resort but now as her body started trembling ...she realised the fear of Raghu that was fading away from her heart was coming back with a new vigour and shape.
Raghu didn't move his deep calm dominating eyes from her. He gripped her both wrists on her lap, and placed them on the bed either sides of her. Raghu sqeezed her fists softly within his palm and sighed...: Muh khol aur baat kar Merese ...aise muh pe dahi jamake baithneka nahi ...samjhi ????
Antara opened her mouth with a gasp and muttered whatever she was thinking : RR...Raghu tum mujhse pyar nahi karte ..hhh...mujhe pasand bhi nahi karte ...hhh...aur nahi main karti hun.
...tt...tum mujhe Darate ho Dhamkate ho ...hhh...Rulate ho...mmm ...mujhse meri momma ki notebook bhi chin liya tumne ...tt...tum to shadi ke baad mujhe aur pareshan karoge ...main kkk...kyun karun tumse ssh...shadi ???
Antara took a deep breath and closed her eyes, then uttered clearly with firm determination: Mujhe...hhh...Mujhe nahi karni yeh SHADI...!!! ...Raghu meri baat samjho ...please ...!!!
Raghu's jaws flexed a bit but his eyes remained same cold and deadly determined. He took a long breath and uttered in a husky calm dangerous voice : Hmm...thik hai !!! MAT kar Shadi Merese !!!...par iske liye mera ek SHART hai !!!
Wo shart yeh hai ki --- Aaj Abhi isiwaqt ek bin bachhe ka husband n wife aya hai teri Chilly se milne toyland mein ...tu merese shadi nahi karegi toh TERI CHILLY ko wolog adopt kar lenge aur leke jayenge unke sath hamesha ke liye ! Mother se meri baat ho chuki hai iss bareme ...unhone mereko bata diya hai ke tu kya kya gul khilati hai jabbhi koi Chilly ko god lene ata hai !!! isliye apun tereko aur Chilly ko yehan le aya aur fir juda kar diya taki tu isbar koi gadbad na kar paye ...
Aur Adoption ki Sari legal procedure pahlehi complete kar liya hai apun... bas do char sign baki hai dono taraf se. Abh Chilly ka future mein kya hai yeh terepe depend karta hai.
Merese shadi ke liye maan jayegi, toh Chilly tere pas rahegi --- AUR SHADI NAHI karegi to Chilly terese DUR hamesha ke liye chali jayegi...Samjhi !!!
Antara became still for few seconds. Her brain was refusing to register what he said about her Chilly. Her mental state reached beyond any feeling of fear or pain. But the next second his words started penetrating her brain and she realised what he said and what he was upto. Her heart refused to beat normally. A severe agony and fear of loosing her dearest Chilly made her pale. Her lifeless pale lips parted in utter dismay and shock. Her eyes wide in shock forgot to blink.
She started trembling badly and tried to break free her wrists hastily from his iron grips. She was not in a state to utter any single word. Warm tears blurred her vision. Her whole face flushed in helpless rage fear and pain. Her voice choked, lips quivered. She tried to say something but couldn't ...only gushes of tears ran down her flushed cheeks.
Raghu left her wrists and cupped her flushed teary face. He wiped her tears with his thumbs and said in a soft but scary husky tone : Chilly Chahiye aur merese shadi bhi nahi karni ??? hmmm???
Antara struggled for breath and looked at him through her wet lash eyelashes with an innocent eager hope.
Raghu wiped her tears again and held her by her upperarms. Mereko pata tha ...tereko aisahich kuch chahiye hoga ...isliye Option Number two hai tere liye...: Raghu said looking straight at her hopeful innocent eager eyes.
Antara became calm a bit and blinked twice and felt Raghu's grip on her upperarms suddenly became painfully tight. She felt his eyes were never so dark ever...those deep magnetic eyes were in their darkest shades flashing something horrible she couldn't guess what. Every lines on his face emitted hardness and ruthless fatal attitude of his character.
Option No Do yeh hai ki ...Raghu tightened his grip more making her moan and quiver in pain and said in a wicked husky tone...: Mereko TU Chahiye !!! AAj AAbhi Isiwaqt .
Raghu roamed his eyes on her body and uttered in an arrogant shameless obstinate voice : ...Tu aapne aap ko apunke hawale karde Ajj !!!... Sirf char panch ghanto ke liye...!
Apun jo kahega ...jaise kahega ...aaj Tu sirf wohi karegi... samjhi ??? FIR chali jana appne raste apni Chilly ko lekar ...hamesha ke liye merese dur ...jahan teri Marzi !!!
Raghunath Rokega NAHI Tereko !!!
Raghu left her with a jerk exploding the terrible condition. Antara felt Raghu placed his deadly wrong intention in the form of an option in front of her. A few seconds later, his typical cold husky calm voice was heard again:...ABH bata tereko kounsi option pasand aya ???
Half part of Antara's brain made her whole body go in tremor sensing acute danger in front of her and the other part made an eruption of a severe wild rage, disgrace and hatred against Raghu, inside her. Her eyes became red and those were burning with that rigorous rage, dishonour and revulsion.
She hissed in a broken voice looking straight into his calm stern shameless eyes : How DDare YYou ??????? Sharam nahi ata kisi ladkise yeh sab kahte hue ...haanh??? tum besharam ho !...hhh...nalayak !!! gande ho tum ! bohot gande ..hhh... tum itna niche gir gaye Raghu???
Tumhari momma jinhone tumhe janam diya ...wo bhi ek ladki hi toh thi...Agar tumhe YAAD NAHI toh yaad KAROO ...!!!
The next second she raised her trembling hand and slapped gravely on his cheek. The hard blow made Raghu's face turn aside. Raghu's jaws flexed but he remained silent. He kept his calm intact and then turned his face again to her and looked at her shamelessly with those same calm deadly determined hard eyes. Surprisingly a chink of pure elation flashed in those eyes.
Antara wheezed in severe horror seeing those obstinate shameless elated eyes and cried : Hathoo...hhh
She gave a hard push placing her both hands on his shoulders with her all might and shoved him a bit away from her front. She took the opportunity ... pulled up her saree a bit from her ankle and ran madly to the living room towards the main door. Raghu twitched his head and saw her running away from him. He inhaled slowly and stood up coolly. With firm confident strides, he followed her as she madly tried to open the locked door. She realised she didn't have the key with her to unlock the door and heard Raghu's footsteps approaching her. She turned and helplessly looked at advancing Raghu who came slowly and stood calmly in front of her.
Antara's voice died ...She couldnt shout and her limbs became numb when Raghu held her elbow and dragged her back near the Jaali and pinned her hands above her head vigorously. His frowning hard face just inches away from hers. Antara couldn't stare back at those deadly calm dark eyes which were few inches above her eye level. She closed her eyes n cried bitterly...: RRR...Raghu ...tum aisa nahi kar sakte ...hhh...please...hhh...ttt...tum ...hhh ...mere sath aisa mat karo na ...hhh...please RRaghu ...please...!!! Chilly tumse kitna pyar karti hai Raghu ...tumhe pata hai na ...bohot bharosa karti hai wo tumpe !!! sirf teen saal saat mahine ki hai wo bachhi ...meri chodo ..hhh kam se kam uske sath aisa ...hh ...mat karo na Raghu ...hhh...please ...hhh
She was crying profusely when she heard again his dominating calm voice : Main aisa KAR SAKTA hun ...aur aaj aisa hi karunga ...par kya karunga yeh teri marzi ----- teri choice hai -----
Dar mat !!! Teri marzi ke bagair kuch bhi nahi karunga ...tu jo option chunegi waisahi hoga tere sath !!!
Antara squirmed madly in his iron grip and whimpered...: ..TT...Tum mere Bhagwan ho kya ??? Jo tum mere liye do raste khade kar doge ...hhh...Aur ...aur mujhe kisi ek raste ko chunna hi hoga ...KYUN ??? KYUN Haanh??? tumhari options ttt...tum aapne pas rakho ..samjhe RRaghu ...!!! main tumhari kisi bhi option choose nahi karungi...hhh
AAJ SE MAIN HI TERA BHAGWAN HUN ...apne khopri mein yeh baat hamesha ke liye dal de!!! Raghu pressed her body on the jaali and squeezed hard her slender wrists in his iron grip. Her green glass bangles couldn't bear the pressure and few of them broke into pieces and fell down on the ground injuring her wrists.
Antara winced and squirmed madly in his hold and cried more : MUJHE CHILLY CHAHIYE ...!! SUNA TUMNE RAGHU !!! AUR TUM JAISE INSAAN SE SHADI TOH MAIN HARGIS NAHI KARUNGI ...!!! hhh
Raghu gave a hard jerk in her body to stop her wriggle. As a result, she whimpered more but didn't stop squirming and Raghu tied her wriggling hands up above her head with the jaali. She kept on crying madly and squirmed hard to get free but Raghu left her tied there and moved to a recliner in front of her and layed there relaxingly fixing his calm dangerous stare at her.
@ the toyland:
Chilly peeped from the furs of her teddy towards the boy and said: meya hath cholo...Ragu tumko datega !!!...tumala momma papa nai chaiye...Antadidi aw Ragu hai na meye pas !!!
The boy left her hand and insisted: thik hai chol diya ...chalo na khelo mele sath
A goodlooking well off couple entered the toyland with the manager of the Resort. Kahan hai wo bachhi ??? the woman asked manager eagerly roaming her eyes around the toyland. Wo rahi ...manager pointed his index finger towards Chilly who was still sitting on the cube hiding her face in the chest of a Teddy bear.
The man and woman ran towards Antara's living doll. The woman was so emotionally overwhelmed to see Chilly's face, she snatched the teddy from her hold abruptly, making her gasp and picked her up in her arms lovingly. But little Chilly couldn't understand the lady's emotions ...she only felt that the woman not only took away her teddy from her, she even dared to pick her up in her arms without Chilly's permission.
Chilly started crying in her highest pitch twisting her little chubby hands and legs.
Antara to choose one option:
Almost a half hour passed since Raghu had untied Antara and she was sitting on the windowpane like a stone idol. Few more silent moments passed away and Raghu asked her in a cold terminating tone: toh Kya socha tune??? Tere pas do option hai ...tu ek chun sakti hai ... aur tere pas zyada time nahi hai...
Antara slowly turned to him.
Her shattered pale face told Raghu the intensity of torment she was going through. She was totally unaware about her ruffled saree n hair. Her cheeks had the marks of her dried tears and her both wrists were bruised and cut badly due to his manhandling. She was not crying anymore. She didn't look at him once. She rose weakly but kept her head down.
Raghu still lying on the recliner, ordered her : Edhar aa...
Antara trembled a bit but came near him wobbling and stood like a pale statue as if someone had sucked her life out from her body. Raghu looked at her top to bottom and frowned. His stern cold eyes changed a bit ...and a chink of worry flashed on his eyes. He rose from his recliner and stood in front of her tugging his hands in his jeans pockets. He bent his head a bit near her face and asked in an alert tone...: BOL...kounsi shart chuna tune ? option one y-a two ? hmmm???
Raghu felt a tremor ran through her whole body hearing him. But she composed herself and raised her eyes to him. Her eyes still red and her lash eyelashes still wet. Her eyes radiated a burning rage mixed with acute terror humiliation and disgrace. A mad sea breeze came through the window behind her and messed her mane more. She took a deep breath and looking straight at his eyes she blurted out in a dry broken trembling voice : op...option ...two !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raghu's calm confident eyes changed the second he heard her. A deep shock mixed with rage flickered in those extra calm determined eyes. His jaws flexed. He pulled his hands out of his jeans pockets and was about to grab her hard but finally resisted from doing so.
Raghu was renowned as an unbeatable notorious player in different mindgames he played with his rivals in his professional world. His history of victories made him sure and confident when he started playing his dangerous mindgame with Antara.
Within last two days, he knew Antara by her nerves. He knew that this innocent tender girl had strong self-respect and moral values in her character and based on that he calculated how he would break her denial and make her agree to marry him. Raghu was definite that a girl like Antara would never ever agree to be on bed with him or any other guy, for any damn condition. He knew very well that he had trapped her so dangerously that she had literally no option left except giving her consent to marry him as otherwise she would lose her Chilly forever.
Raghu gave her the second condition just to play a fair game with her. She should get a chance to get rid of him and get Chilly back also at the same time. Raghu intentionally set an impossible price for her so that she would never be able to pay it.
But, Antara proved Raghu wrong very badly. She made it clear to him that how much she loved her Chilly and how strongly she could stick to her determination on her decision about her marriage.
Raghu's frown got deeper comprehending the fact that Antara accepted to be on bed with him for five hours but preferred to keep him out of her life forever. This realisation did not make him happy. A severe unknown discontent, desolation and a sense of defeat filled his entire soul and mind, and the reason behind it he could not figure out.
Raghu wiped his mouth restlessly with his wrist that was wraped with a handkerchief and a leather wristband and shifted his gaze from ANtara.
Antara took a final breath in and mumbled in a choked broken tired voice : mm mujhe jaldise Chilly ke pas jana hai ...TT...Tumhe jj...jjo kuchbhi karna hai ... mere sath...hhh...karlo ...
Antara closed her eyes...gripped her saree in her fists for support and stood like a trembling leaf in front of Raghu ready to be frayed and crushed mercilessly.
Naai ...tu yeh option nahi choose kar sakti ANtara ...tu aisa nai kar sakti !!! ...tune galat option choose ki hai ...Aur teri yeh galti ka Ahsaans MAIN dilaunga tujhe Antara ...Abhi ...issiWaqt...: Raghu gritted his teeth silently. His conscious mind shouted to him that this simple tender soft innocent girl had triumphed and left him defeated in his own mindgame. It happened the first time that he was beaten in his own mindgame and the whole situation changed against his will. Raghu shook his head in disbelief.
He stared back at her again and found her completely thrown knowing what Raghu could do with her after this but still determined to go with the second option to get rid of him forever.
A faint impish wicked grin appeared on his face. Dekhta hun !!!...tu kitni der tak yeh shart nibha sakti hai !!!...Raghu thought and his impish wicked grin widened on his face. He moved near her ...bent his head on her face and whispered huskily in her ear : Thik Hai . Jaisi Teri Marzi !!! Chal ...!!! Lets Start ...!!!!
The next second Raghu bent down and put his one hand behind her knees and wraped her petite waist with his other hand and scooped her up making her gasp and carried her to the beautifully crafted white bedroom. Antara kept her calm but her throat dried in severe nervousness. His touch on her body was literally giving her a weird sensation - she couldn't resemble it with anything she knew before. His touch was not dreadful and humiliating as his condition. The new sensation surprisingly overpowered her severe anxiety and fear for a while. She squeezed her eyes shut and thought that Raghu would probably make her lie on the bed and start his torture.
But Raghu took her to the bed room and put her down and made her stand on the floor softly. He left her and threw himself on the bed with a thud. He was on his tummy on the bed, and then he rolled and raised his torso halfly and gawked at her standing form resting on his elbows. His jeans clad strong legs widely stretched on the bed towards her. He folded his left leg and ordered her in a threatening husky voice : Chal shuru ho ja ...
Widening her confused petrified eyes Antara wheezed : ...kkya...shuru karun ???
Raghu shamelessly uttered: Kapre utaar !!!
Antara was so much shocked she couldn't utter anything for few seconds but she knew she had chosen apparently the worst option to make herself free forever from this horrible dangerous mean man.
Why Raghu is making things so difficult for her???...but this is what she has chosen !!!... she thought and tried to compose herself. She trembled thinking what he had asked her to do. How could she put off her clothes in front of him??? She had never done so in front of anybody in her life.
She raised her eyes to meet the most shameless magnetic deep eyes on earth and saw an elfin impish grin playing there. Her head burnt in fury and repulsion. She yanked the pin from her pallu in a trembling hand and squeezed her eyes shut. She would not see him enjoying her helplessness and savouring her visually. She inhaled deeply and yanked her pallu down from her shoulder.
Warm tears ran down her cheeks as she felt his penetrating deep eyes touching her everywhere...
She whimpered and gripped her saree pleats in her trembling fist and yanked it from her petticoat like a mad girl. Within seconds, her soft yellow saree was on the floor leaving her in her yellow blouse and petticoat only.
But she realised she couldn't stand like that in front of him even for a second...she wanted to cover herself again with her saree immediately, but she was not supposed to do so according to his condition... She could only do whatever he had asked her to do otherwise he would never leave her free.
Antara removed her saree in acute fury but the next second she became so nervous so embarraced and so uncomfortable that she raised her hands and crossed them on her chest covering herself and prayed to God to make this worst phase of her life end soon.
She gasped as she heard him again ...: hath hatha !!!...aur tu abhi bhi kapre pahni hui hai ...tere badan pe ek suta bhi nahi honi chahiye...samjhii !!!
She shot opened her teary red eyes. She didn't removed her hands from her chest and whimpered...:mujhse ...hh ...nahi hoga ...
She took a step back fearfully as Raghu sat up on the bed ...his boots were placed firmly on the floor and he was gawking at her resting his elbows on his knees. A small shriek came out of her mouth as he stood up firmly and drew his arms out from his jacket sleeves and threw the greenish grey leather jacket back on the bed. Antara's heart literally stopped beating in fear, when she saw the gun that was tucked in his jeans, Raghu pulled it out and threw it on the bed beside his jacket.
He took a firm step towards her, and raised his right hand and removed his watch from his left wrist. He took a few more steps towards her ...with his one hand in his pocket he tilted his head a bit and started to unbutton his white shirt. Antara wheezed and looked here and there and found she couldn't even take a step back further as she was already standing against a wall beside a huge glass window in the bedroom.
All her courage and intention to face Raghu, flew away through the open window. Huge drop of tears ran down her cheeks, her throat and disappeared after entering the deep neckline of her blouse.
Keeping his penetrating shameless gaze intact on her, Raghu neared her more leaving only few inches left between them. Antara cried and abruptly turned her body to the wall to save her front from his gaze but in the process, she revealed her back to him.
Antara panted and cried as Raghu placed his both hands on the wall either side of her and caged her finally. She felt his rock hard chest touched her back lightly as he gripped her wrists on her chest and forcefully moved her hands from there and put them down along her body. Antara felt she was absolutely nothing in comparison to his deadly physical strength.
Raghu dipped his head on her bare shoulder increasing her nervous cringe and tremor in her body. He inhaled her lotus body aroma and whispered in her ear : jo tujhse nahi hoga ...wo to mereko hi karna padega ...Antara !!!
The next second Antara felt Raghu was untying her dory on her back with his teeth. Before she could react further, with a sudden strong yank Raghu turned her to face him.
He pressed her on the wall with his iron body keeping her wrists imprisoned in his grip. Antara turned her face away from him and her long thick lusturous hair covered her front from him. Raghu frowned and with a jerk he took her both wrists behind her back and gripped them in his one hand and with his other hand he deliberately moved her hair to her back from her front and revealed her magnificent delicate beauty. He pushed her on the wall again making impossible for her to move even an inch and asked softly : Dar lagra ha hai ??? hmm ??? toh fir chod de na iss shart ko aur meri pahli shart maan ja.
NAAI...hhh ...!!! Antara opened her red shot eyes and snapped hard at him like a furious tigress.
Thik hai !!!...Raghu raised his free hand and touched her mang. Antara panted hard. Her breasts heaved up and down as he trailed his finger down to the midpoint of her forehead slowly and then went down more. His finger went on going down caressing her nose then the place between her nose and lips ...then touched her pink soft petals like lips. His finger rested there and his thumb started to stroke, press and feel every tiny inch of her tender petals lightly. Antara parted her lips panting hard and turned her face again. Raghu grasped her cheeks with his fingers, sqeezed them lightly , and turned her face again to him.
Raghu's breath started being heavier as he again touched her soft lips this time with a little bit force. He left her lips and glided down his index finger through her soft and supple buttery skin. He caressed her chin and then his finger moved down her long throat slowly n reached her cleavage. Antara shook her head. Warm tears washed his fingers as he brushed his knuckles in a feathery light motion along her deep neckline. Ignoring her whimpers his knuckles moved around slowly caressing and feeling every inch of her softness, the rise, the peak and the fall of her beautiful delicate curves.
RRaghuuu ...hhh...bas karo ...hhh...: Antara cried helplessly as Raghu continued his mild torture and moved down further caressing her soft shapely tummy and stopped reaching her belly button. He placed his hand flat on her waist and pulled her more near his body.
This time he bent down his head on her and started brushing his nose lightly on her cheek. Antara shook her head and cried : Naai Raghu ...hhh...mujhse bohot badi galti ho gayee...main samajh chuki hun main tumhari yeh shart pura nahi kar sakti ...mujhe chod do hhh...RRaghuu..hhh ...please...!!!
But this time Raghu didn't want to stop...he looked at her and waywardly shook his head and bent more and kept on moving down nuzzling her bare neck, shoulder, collar bone and reached her neckline again. He raised his hand from her waist and slid down her sleeve of her blouse enough from her one shoulder. He inserted his one finger inside her blouse a bit and yanked it down revealing more her delicate beauty. Pressing her more on the wall He ducked his head down on her and drowned his face on her partially revealed bare soft breast. Antara with her both hands miserably imprisoned in his iron grip tried her level best to shove him off but couldn't. As a response to her resist, his grip and pressure on her increased to a higher level.
His hand this time reached her petticoat and he was trying to pull it down when Antara totally lost her nerves. RRaghu...hhh...please abh bas karo!!! Ruk jao please !!!...hhh...mm Main ...Karungi ..TTumse ...hhh...SHADI ... !!!!...her breath hitched. She broke in tears miserably.
Raghu stopped and looked at her shattered pleading teary eyes. He felt she was no more standing on her own. She was just pressed on the wall with his body and that made her stand...the moment he removed his pressure she would fall down. Raghu slowly released her imprisoned hands from his grip and engulfed her waist. He yanked her up from the floor holding her waist against his body and carried her to the bed. Antara's head dipped on his shoulder tired and exhausted in a semi conscious state...her silent tears drenched his shirt on his shoulder...her limbs hanged numb in his careful hold.
Raghu put her down on her feet for a second n then scooped her up and layed her softly on the huge white bed. She layed there still, unable to move her numb limbs. Raghu too climbed the bed and layed on the bed, exhausted beside her. Both were silent. Both lost their words.
Antara stared at the ceiling thinking about the mess just happened in her life. What just happened, it was worse than her worst nightmare. She couldn't think that she had daringly gone for Raghu's second condition like a stupid, had let him touch her wrongly being in the condition and ended up accepting his weird marriage proposal like the biggest fool in the world. Silent huge tears rolled down her face. Her foolish emotional attempt had saved neither her Chilly nor her from this Raghu. Raghu must be very happy with his victory...he has achieved what he wanted ...Antara thought and slowly turned her face to look at Raghu.
At the same moment, Raghu too turned his face and looked at her. Their eyes met and both stared at each other. Their eyes got locked.
Kaha tha na ??? chod de yeh shart ...terese yeh nahi hoga mereko pata tha !!!...Raghu muttered in a composed soft voice. His eyes were deep and magnetic but not threatening any more...surprisingly they were soft tender and warm.
Bohot Khush ho na tum ??? TUM jeet gaye !!! Aur ...main haar gayee... !!! Antara mumbled in a broken tired anguished voice.
To be Continued

Edited by pampz - 9 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pampu darling.. main abhi thora busy hoon...kya hain na ki bvahut dino see main ani story kaa update khatam kar nee ki try lkar rahi hoon par time nahin mil raha hain... aaj time mila hain too main likhne baithi hoon...πŸ˜‰... maian apna update khatam kar kee ati hoon fir tera update santi see parke coment karaungi,. Think hain vampire jii..πŸ˜‰

RES!!...
...UNRES...

Ye loo ji pampu darling main aa gayi mera bakbak suna nee kee liye..πŸ˜†.. sorry yaar kaal main unres nahin kar payi... aaj kaal main bahut busy hoon apne studies koo lee kar..... but ek baat jaan loo kiii whatever happens you will get my reply on each and every update...
Aur ek baat humesha main kaheti hoon tu maanti kyun nahin re... mujhe dark stories see koi problem nahin...πŸ˜†... infact hum mein se kissi koo bhi nahin hain... cause this story is written by our one and only writer pampu joo kii ek dark story koo bhi itna attractive way mein represent kar sakti hain... and we all get lost while reading and going through each and every chapter... iss liye tujhe joo bhi likhna hain... jaise bhi iss story koo shape dee naa hain you just do that without any hesitation... i am all excited to read anything...true to say there was some magnetic power in this kinds of dark stories and when it is written by vampy tab too sone pee suhaga😳... the intensity will be worth reading...
okk now coming to the update...
the short scene was chilly and her freinds were really sweet. she was just like the small flame of oil lamp in darkness... one of the little light who warms up in the dark story concept...
i already predicted that before that raghu would trick antara to marry him somehow regurding to chilly. cause he has already observed that how possessive antara is when it comes to chilly...i observed in ur last es that in the car scene you showed antara's worry and anxiety when chilly was in raghu;s arm... at that moment i understood that the day out trip will turn out to be like something that... raghu will trick antara to marry him and at the end antara have to agree... after all she can't win over a mind player like raghu... although she has strong will power but it was nothing in front of raghu's dominant characteristic.
and while you are focusing more on antara's worry towards chilly i was almost sure that raghu will make her agree on terms of chilly... something like, if she won't marry him somehow he will take away chilly from her... and tada..my guess went right at that point...πŸ˜†
but there was always some unexpected moment in the update... that was raghu's option 2... true to say for some moment i was a bit shocked when raghu put the offer in front of antara... it actually doesn't go with his character... he may a dark character... cruel and cunning in some extent.. due to his circumstance and upbringing but one thing i always observed that he was not at all a wretched animal who would take advantage of a helpless girl... cause if he has some intention like that he could do it much before... for the example i was thinking about the prev night when he captivated antara inside his car... at that moment the ball was totally on his court and he can do anything with her... anything means anything... but he actually left her un scratched and unharmed... i remembered the moment while he was captivating antara in his hold and antara's kurti became disarranged and she was really in a bad condition... but raghu instead of doing anything, covered her properly... (man that was a moment of this story which i could ever forget... it shows one of the color shade of raghu's dark character which was really really unpredictable and to some extent... wonderful!)
so i was a bit chocked when he put that 2nd option in front of her... i paused at the moment for a while and tried to think what was raghu thinking at that moment,... (he heπŸ˜†... silly me trying to read the most unpredictable, unreadable person in the world!!🀣) i slowly understood that he must be laying some kind of trick with antara... may be entrapping her from every where so that she didn't have any escape and she had to agree on marrying him... and he was quite confident that antara would never be agreed to do like that...(haha... i like the fact most that this SS makes me think a lot... thats why i love to read it...thank you vampy ji for bringing such a mind churning concept πŸ˜›)
But his trick hit back on his face when antara went with 2nd option... leavung him shocked and spellbound inwardly... i think it was on of the moment in raghu'slife which he would ever be able to forget... how a naive helpless girl silently hit on his face without any effort crushing up his pride and confident in front of his eye... there was so much in the silent moment... so many unexpressed words which i want to focus on,,, (so too nahin gaye naa... he heπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
being a girl i really understood and deeply felt that in what situation a girl can go with that option... how shameful and lifeless each and every girl had to went through in such situation when a girl had to go through such option.s.. not just for antara but each and every girl in the society... i think each and every girl wait for someone in his life to whom she can dedicate herself fully without a hesitation... give away her everything... her mind body and soul... cause a girl only needed a little assurance that the man of her life would respect her, take care of her in any situation and cherish her each and everything precious thing which she gave away to him..., and will held her hand strongly in each and every situation... protecting from the whole world... a girl wants nothing more than that... the assurance of a forever togetherness... and immense love from him off course!!
but when you have to do the same thing someone who is not even worthy of that then it becomes nightmare to the girl... cause she knew that he has no feeling, no respect of hers... he will just use you as his toy thing and throw you away when you would be broken and shattered... sucking the mist of teh life from you... and at last what happens.. the girl herself has to bear the burden for all her lifetime for someone else's wrongdoing...
so with the respect of some points it was shown excellently that how much disgust antara was developing for raghu... she was allowing him to do so with him... cause she was better with that... she could allow him to be the destroyer of her life.. her everything vut she couldn't let him allow to be the man of her life with whom she had to spend the whole life... in one word she really make that clear to him that he ill forever be the destroyer demon of her life, he can't be the merciful GOD to her...the owner of her life, her soul... he will only get a lifeless physical form of antara if he do so but he could never be able to get victory over the real her... Antara's heart and soul... he will be deprived of that place always...
in one word he could never own her fully.
antara just not only crushed his ride silently but to some extent stopped him down in front of his own eyes... cause he clearly understood that he just remained a loathsome character to antara who only seeks her body...which he was not obviously... he couldn't allow her to think of him like that... whatever happens... he just can't let her prove right and he decided to play his shrwed mind game with her...

at the next moment you showed that what an expert mind game player raghu by his nerve... the moment was another type of excellence when he ordered antara at first to take of her clothes n her own and he didn't do that... at that moment i remembered the moment on the night when raghu escorted antara safely inside the orphanage saving her from matron's eyes... at that night he promised her something... i still remembered his dialouge... "Nahin dekha tujhe bin kaproke... aur kabhi dekhunga bhi nahin tere marzi kee bagair.,." that moment really flashed in front of my eyes... here also he kept his promise... thats what our raghu's character is... kuch bhi hoo... he is juban kaa pakka!!!!... he would never ever break his promise...
then the cunning nerve game started between them which was obviously be a failure for antara... she was not the girl who would ever be able to win against the expert player like raghu... she had to accept of his defeat at some point... but there was at some point i think where raghu was also driven by his instinct... when he was unable to leave her and and carried away with his unknwon deep instinct...
somehow i knew that he won't do anything wrong with antara at any coast.. he did everything just to scare her so that she left her zid and wrong deccision... although he touched her really in an intimate way... but his touches were not loathsome and wicked like some characterless looser... and even if antara didn't agree soon... i knew he would stop after some extent... cause i knew bu nerve that he may be dark but not a characterless loosers... she can blackmail her emotionally... shattered her heart, trick her... but he won't go something so savage like that.. it was never ever his character... all he did to make antara understood the vigorous savage result of her wrong decision... may be, uss kaa tarika galat tha samjhane kaa.. par iradhe galat nahin the..

Now... that's what i all have to say about this update... moreover it was a meaningful chater with lots of symbolism and i enjoyed reading that... chalo now bear my rants... pata nahin kya kya kahegayi...πŸ˜†... don't mind lease agar kuch galat kahan too... you know naa i am big yedi,,,🀣
Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! Update is here! πŸ₯³ ⭐️
I will find some alone time and a quite place then maze lekar issey read karungi πŸ˜‰
Vampi my Jaan,I never read your updates in a rush,may Taste lekar read karungi
Fir may tumey pakaungi apne comment ke saath πŸ˜†
May jaakey wapas aati hun πŸ˜‰
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Pampz...u updated......πŸ₯³...❀️...
i read it in d afternoon itself IST around 2 ...2:30...n what a dhamakedhar update...πŸ‘...πŸ‘πŸΌ...i was reeling under its effect......πŸ€ͺ...so thought wud give myself some time to calm down n compose...so that i can comment in a relatively calm state...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰...😊...

Tujhe toh pata hai...k tere updates padthe waqt...hyper mode mein chale jaate hain...d thrill...excitement...just jolts within...from top to bottom......hila daala re...n have to control down to relax...😊...maine pehle bhi yeh kaha hai...😊...πŸ˜†...

now wat to say of d update...it had d PAMPU EFFECT on me...looks like d story is getting darker n darker with each coming update...

just loved d way u portrayed it...πŸ‘...❀️...πŸ‘πŸΌ...
from Raghu's dhamkana...to Antu's ghabrana...n d chilly's twist...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

what an update Pampy...just mindblowing...😎.....

i knew Raghu sirf use dara raha tha......lekin jis tarah tune darshaya......Goosebumps de diye yaar...phewww...
Gosh...Antu actually went ahead with d 2nd option...n Raghu instigated her...so that she accepts defeat n agrees on 1st option...

dat was too much to handle...waiting 4 d story ahead...though i think.. now m getting d gist of it...

Continue...tc...lots of love...bye 4 now ...gtg yaara...n Keep Writing...πŸ€—...

Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lo ji pampu darling may agayee tumarey sar khaney πŸ˜† matlab pakane πŸ˜‰
Banner ke liye *salute* πŸ˜ƒ
The update was just *wow* ⭐️
May toh hil gayee re πŸ˜‰
Pampu what an amazing writer you are! πŸ‘
Whenever I read your update my mouth drops open and my eyes widens ⭐️
Iss halat me mujhey koi na dekhay issliye may issey secret place me araam se maze maar kar read karti hun πŸ˜† what shall I do? Tumari updates hii itni interesting hoti hai ki I don't want any disturbance
Ayyo may kitna bak bak karti hun πŸ˜†
Chili is one amazing girl ⭐️ I love her so much. Her convo with her friends was very cute and sweet⭐️ felt like hugging her. I really want Raghu and Antara to adopt herπŸ˜ƒ
Who knows it may happen right? πŸ˜‰
Raghu is too good yaar. Rough and tough...
The way he was threatening Antara gave me gooseflesh 😳
Antara ka darna aur ghabrana left me speechless! You portrayed everything really well. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Rantara's dialogues were giving me electric shocks in my system πŸ˜†
Lekin fir bhi I'm alive πŸ˜†
Pampu rani the update was full on! ⭐️
Mind blowing! πŸ‘
Superb! πŸ‘
Rocking! πŸ‘
Mujhey pura ka pura hila diya boss! ⭐️
The story is going on really well ⭐️ and I have become greedy for more πŸ˜†
You know dil maangay more type thing πŸ˜† so please jaldhi continue karo aur humara bhook pyaas bhujaao πŸ˜†
So take a bow and big round of applause from your gundi πŸ˜‰
Well done! Keep writing! ⭐️
LOVE and HUGS
Sanju 😳