Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ifians

So wonderful to be able to read this story once again. You know how much i am crazzy about particularly this ss of yours. abd after a long time i am reading this. It felt like i was loosing something all those days and got back.

i told u even if each one on this forum hates this story i wd write it down for you only no matter what ...hahha...
you know just after coming out from my exam hall i opened the IF and i got to read this awsome piece of yours... it felt like my after exam gift which my momma used to brought me after each exams in my childhood days😳
I knew that one of ur exam is on Tuesday and after that u wll get a bit of free time...i managed to upload the update before that ...LOLZZZ
now coming to the update...
before everything i wanna mention that the scene in lakeside where antu was seating and raghu watching her the whole scenerio makes me nostalgic. u know how... girl u make me remind about promo scenes. specially the way antu was seating and noting down on the notebook and how she splashed the water from lakes... everything flashed those fav scenes in front of my eyes...
here i think the way raghu found antu it indicated something,... in future while antu would try to go away from him... how many far she will go he will reach to her always. there is no escape of her from him.
LOL... raghu's very own style to manaoing antu... loved how he make her agree to go with him. it was totally raghulicious way of manaing...πŸ˜†
and also loved chilly and raghu's bonding. it looks so fresh and heart warming.
YUP I love to write down Raghu and Chilly's part ...πŸ˜†
After reading this chapter i think there is a phase or turnover started from this point as so many changed things got into my eyes... raghu always used to think of antara as her deal. although theree was some other feelings but they were subsided. but now i can clearly see that the other thoughts have started to dominate his minds... not fully but still the battle is starting inside whether antara is only a deal to him or more than that. specially when matron slapped antu the way raghu reaced it clearly showed that there was something new. someone never be so concerned about just his 'deal' thing. the change had started in him but he is trying hard to suppress them.

oHH My Godd ...u hv penned down exactly what is happening now in my story in few words...most of us read and don go to the deep to taste the depth but Riyu Yedi u r awesome ...u do it so easily ...sometimes i myself think yess Riyu is so right about this or that ...u effortlessly do the most toughest job
okk vampire jii... thats all for now... there were more things to convey but as u know i am very busy now a days so please bare with this small rants of meπŸ˜†... i a truly unable to review ur chapters properly girl... they are masterpieces and i am so ordinary to deal with them properlyπŸ˜•...
do i have to mention... I SIMPLY LOVED EACH AND EVERY BEAT OF THIS CHAPTER...and love u 2 πŸ€—

Awww...thankyou dear ...and ur reviews always r like necter doses to me ...be it short or long ...i thought this update is nott good enough to get reviews frm u guys but YOU have made my day ...

give best in ur exams n when evr u get time come here ...i miss u ...u know
and Vampy loves u a looot

Word Count: 1

pampz thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

*** rubs eyes ***
*** pinches self ***
not dreaming yippi yeah

Rimu come out of ur shocking state soon yaar ...πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the way raghu lovingly manipulated chilly
to tell the direction and the place where she hid
i knew that he will find her some how
bokul thumbnail
i forgot if something is wrong with antaras legs
bokul thumbnail
now i want to slap matron myself
how dare she ?
raghu did the right thing
bokul thumbnail
raghu handles stella so well
now i know the problem with her legs
bokul thumbnail
i hope raghu does not ever hand over antara to the unknown man
pampz thumbnail
Thanx Rima ...am glad u r liking the story ...i hope u wll enjoy more in future πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and at last u overcame ur shock seeing my update and finally u hv reviewed ...thats really giving me huge joy ...thanx for the appreciation.
bokul thumbnail
yes i finally overcame my shock πŸ˜ƒ
read the update in parts and reviewed in parts too
u have God gifted talent for writing dear
hope u become a full time writer
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pampz my darling,I'm desperately waiting for you to continue.
I'm in love with your masterpiece. Whatever you write,may ji Jaan se parti Hun. Your are a flawless writer,and I really appreciate your work. Please keep writing,because if you don't write I go crazy.πŸ‘
Hats off for a wonderful work. ⭐️
Note- do read my stories and comment ji so that I can continue writing πŸ˜ƒ