cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What if Gauri survived, hid from Soham and the Deshmukhs and works as a doctor in the nursing home Ankita goes to?? Couldn't that be a pretty cool twist? Gauri would quickly see the resemblance Ankita has to Archana and know she is her granddaughter. Maybe she can make Soham realize that his parents weren't wrong in not allowing him to marry her. She simply didn't love him. 
Or the doctor Ankita runs into could be Onir if they wanted to bring him back although at this point idk what use that would be. Unless Onir has a daughter that Prashant and Gaurav fight over lol. 
Edited by cynthia32 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It would be interesting to see Gauri again the way you describe. But if I were her instead of talking to Soham I'd want to run faaar away at the first sight of a Deshmukh, because look what trouble she had last time 😲

I don't see any point bringing Onir back...the character might've had friction with Purvi or Arjun but they're gone. He doesn't really have anything left unresolved with Ovi, ArMan or anyone else so there wouldn't be much drama...besides did he ever regain his medical license??? 😆

soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Those would be very cool twists and would be fun to watch. Knowing PVR - doubt it'll happen.