Planned betrayal by Mohit's new bhaiyaa Vineeth - Mohit in jail

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Mohit having fullfaith on his new brother vineeth . Made him go in the bike to deliver it nd after he got caught that guy has made necessary safety measures so that he s not trapped nd in fact created a scene as though no such guy exists... 
Bribed some guys near their place nd proved that Mohit s alone nd he s telling lies nd no one s with him...

Mohit pleading them that he didnt do anything nd promises on Pari nd bb... Sandy says she cant do anything but can get bail...

Unfortunately its friday nd nd time s up... So 2 days he has to be in jail... No bail...

Mohit pleading bhabhi bhabhi was little touching but he needs that so that he changes...

Suraj didnt speak anything for Mohit until he promised... This shows what image Mohit as created on his family members that his bro itself was not able to speak out that he is innocent ...

Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now Mohit realizes that Suraj is his brother and Sandhya is his bhabhi and that too only after he gets his new brother has cheated him.  He was pleading SurYa to believe him and save him from getting arrested.
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy that he will spend two days in jail..His recent attitude was driving me nuts ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mohit deserves this ..but I doubt he will be reformed even after such an incident
pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

Mohit deserves this ..but I doubt he will be reformed even after such an incident

Me too having the same doubt... Hope for the best ðŸ˜Š
Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago
DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pasurYa

Me too having the same doubt... Hope for the best ðŸ˜Š

He wont change till the end of this serial; we will just have to be happy with these temporary punishments that he gets ...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah
mohit chavi and meenakshi can never learn...
they are rotten to the core !
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mohit Pleading Bhabi , Bhabi is one scary Moment for any person to take it 
He is calling her as Bhabi to protect him 😭 ðŸ˜­ 

I felt sad and cried for Mohit 😭 ðŸ˜­ Pleading Bhabi Bhabi to proove his Innocense and Sandhya is Shocked,concerned and recaping the incident of how to save this innocent soul 

pasurYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmausam

Mohit Pleading Bhabi , Bhabi is one scary Moment for any person to take it 
He is calling her as Bhabi to protect him 😭 ðŸ˜­ 

I felt sad and cried for Mohit 😭 ðŸ˜­ Pleading Bhabi Bhabi to proove his Innocense and Sandhya is Shocked,concerned and recaping the incident of how to save this innocent soul 

It touched me also... Though he has done several mistakes before , he didnt repent for those... nd this time I think he might change nd understand the value of his family nd not to believe others...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit needs to learn the value of relationships. I hope after 2 days in jail he realizes who his true brother is