Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
omg- this was so emotional and I loved last 3-4 parts most. I was so excited to read abhi-karna story. u did a fabulous job. thanks a lot.thx for pm too
Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional story 👏⭐️..can't wait for the next..^^
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH...AruDi...cant control my tears...touched my heart n tear my heart too.😭😭..very well written...cant express it in words...u have some extraordinary ability...
thanks for giving this emotional updates...😛..thanks for the pm😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very Well Written!!👏...Loved the Detailing that's gone into writing this!👍🏼...Very Touching!
Please Continue..😳
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another gr8 piece of work dear 👏

I was crying while reading 😭 . Its so emotional and u have beautifully sketched the pain of Karn, Arjun , Abhimanyu & Vrihasen in ur story. Related by blood but destiny made them enemies. It was so heart wrenching.

Continue soon
Edited by hpatgiri - 10 years ago
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Duryodhan knew that from Pandavas side its only Krishna and Arjun who knew to break chakravyuh. Hence in his order Sanshaptak on last night of 12th day came to Arjun to challenge him for next day. These sanshaptaks are the ones who fight till last breath making the oponent engaged till they got demolished fully. Hence Arjun has to spend next whole day by fighting with them. Arjun suspected its a conspiracy but a warrior cant refuse a challenge. He helplessly looked at Krishna. Just few times ago he returned from Rochanagarbha's funeral. The youngest son whose existence was unknown to him even before few months has went to out of everyone's sight forever. His last rites had drained Arjun's thinking process. Only solace he didnt let Bhagadutta take breath for long who mercilessly killed a 13 years old by crushing with his elephant.
"Parth, accept the challenge, sanshaptaks are dangerous elements for opponents we have to destroy them fully." Although Krishna said this gravely Arjun found a deep pain in his voice. Was it for Garbha? or he is foreseeing any upcoming misfortune even greater?
"Madhav, who will protect our soldiers if I get away for the whole day?" Arjun was unsure.
"pitashree, trust me, I will not let enemies destroy our soldiers" Arjun's moonlike prince approached with great confidence.
Suddenly Arjun doesnt know why he trembled, a mixed feeling of pride and horror flower in him. He embraced his moon tightly.
"I have lost Iravan and Rochanagarbha, how can I will stay away the whole day from my Abhimanyu, Madhav?" Arjun's voice was shaking, Abhimanyu never felt father's clutch so mighty ever. Leaning his head over father's broad chest he looked at his mamashree. The painful smile in Krishna's lip was enough to tell him the truth, next day is going to be his last day. A drop of tear came in corner of his eye, this is his last encounter with father, for whom he lives. The next day pitashree will only have his lifeless body to embrace. He sighs, he didnt try to free himself from father's clutch even though it was squeezing him.
"Parth you don't trust my nephew?" Madhav put his one hand on his Parth's shoulder and another hand caressing his nephew's curly traces. "tomorrow is going to be Abhimanyu's day. Till the world exists your son's glory will be sung , Abhimanyu will be the word of inspiration for many." Krishna was struggling to keep himself calm, none can understand the pain of knowing everything.
"Keshav is right Arjun, Abhimanyu will tremble those Kauravs tomorrow" Bheem comes near, "and we four uncles are here to protect him, who will dare to touch him?" Bheem's words brought a relief in Arjun but still father's heart was not convincing.
"trust me father, I will not be defeated, whatever the fate turns, I will remain victorious" Abhimanyu looked up.
Arjun couldn't get deepest meaning of his word but he knows he can't be obstacle in the way of son's glory. He nodded and kissed Abhimanyu's forehead and then released him. Abhimanyu touched pitashree and mamashree's feet.
"you will be immortal by your glory" whispered Krishna in his ears by embracing him. "go son spend the night with Uttara and your unborn son, your jyest tatshree will wait tomorrow with the last gift." Krishna's words came with a sigh from heart.
Abhimanyu smiled at the mention of jyesth taatshree, memoirs of meeting with Karna in the evening a month back lightened his heart. He leaves for the tent of Uttara. Arjun without a blink kept staring at his disappearing figure and with a sigh asked the messenger of Sanshaptaks to go back with the message that he is ready to accept the challenge. In next morning along with Krishna he will leave to demolish them.
After all left Krishna wrapped his Parth's shoulder, Arjun put head on his Madhav's shoulder. Being truthful to kshatradharm is the foremost duty for a warrior, nothing can be done he sighs in despair.
RoseFairy thumbnail
The next day the plan of Kauravas got cleared to pandavas with introduction of Dronacharya's chakravyuha.
"so that is why they separated Arjun from us" screamed Bheem.
"This chakravyuha is destroying our army" senapati Dhristadyumna was tensed. "If this continues we will be defeated today itself"
"Satyaki, you are dear companion of Vasudev and disciple of Arjun, you surely will know how to break chakrabyuha" asked Yudhisthir in search of some rays of hope.
"forgive me samrat, there was very few secret knowledge's that neither Vasudev nor Dhananjaya shared with anyone only rajkumar Pradyumna got to learn to enter into chakravyuha when he accompanied his father in war with demons." answered Satyaki bending his head down. As if not knowing the technique was his fault.
"Pradyumna is in Dwarka now, neither we can bring him here nor can learn the technique from him before the Sun sets" says Nakul
" so are we going to lose jyesth?" Sahadev's worry spread over all the warriors.
"I fear that if we can't break this chakravyuha, Arjun and Vasudev are not going to come back before the Sun sets, I doubt our army will survive till then." Yudhisthir said keeping head on palm.
" I studied with Drona but this special knowledge is even unknown to me." said king Drupada. "breaking this chakravyuha is impossible now."
"possible" a calm small answer shocked the warriors. They didn't notice when Abhimanyu moved away from his brothers and joined the elders.
"Putra, what you are saying" asked astonished Yudhisthir.
"yes taatshree, I am speaking the truth." the usual determination was present in voice of the beautiful prince. " I know how to break the chakravyuha, got the knowledge when I was in mother's womb". He described how Arjun shared the knowledge with pregnant Subhadra.
"its such a great news, now we have nothing to worry" Dhristadyumna was overjoyed. "putra, don't waste time go and break the vyuha and come back, rest we will see."
"that's not possible mamashree," Abhimanyu said sadly, " I doubt I will return if I enter into chakravyuha."
"what are you saying Abhi?" Nakul sounded confused.
"you just said you got the knowledge in mother's womb, right?" Sahadev was no less confused.
"yes kakashree but half knowledge, before pitashree could tell how to return from chakravyuha, mother fell asleep due to tiredness." Abhimanyu bent his head down, " I only know how to enter into chakravyuha, not to come back." he sighed.
"then i can't allow you to break the vyuha" stated Yudhisthir. "You are our responsibility till Arjun comes back, we can't put your life in danger, whatever the result may be."
"but taatshree, we can't see our defeat such helplessly. How will I face my father if our army whose responsibility he had given to me get destroyed in my presence? I can't live with the guilt of losing battle because I feared death." exclaimed Abhimanyu. Yes hesitation had come in his heart thinking of Uttara's tear last night but warrior's duty overpowered all other dilemma. He has to save pandavas to lose till pitashree comes back at any cost.
"Abhimanyu is right jyesth" Bheem started seeing Yudhisthir's dilemma." We can't see our army to get destroyed helplessly. And don't worry we will enter into the vyuha behind Abhimanyu and won't let anyone to touch him." Bheem assured.
"Yes bhrata Bheem is right, its the only way to stop our defeat" Nakul supported Bheem.
"Allow me to go taatshree" begged Abhimanyu.
"okay" Yudhisthir took a deep breath. He knows this is only way to stop the defeat. " putra you break the vyuh, four of us will enter following you and defeat kaurava army." said the samrat. He turned to senapati then. " Dhristadyumna, you and other warriors protect our army from getting destroyed till we demolish the vyuha" he ordered.
Everyone obeyed Samrat's order. Four pandavs followed Abhimanyu, only to meet the defeat on the hands of Jayadrath with Lord Shiva's boon and to leave Abhimanyu alone to meet his glory.
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very touching & heart wrenching 😭

It was so painful for Arjun to see his two sons (Iravan & Garbha) embrace death at such a young age that too when the father-sons only had a few moments together. His fear & restlessness for Abhimanyu is bound to increase afterall he is the life of Pandavas.

Abhimanyu like a true son of warrior assured his father that he will not let the Pandavas lose in his absence inspite of knowing that the next day will be his last day with his dear ones.😭

Krishna assuring Paarth on Abhimanyu. U have well described how Madhav must have felt to know everything beforehand even the death of his near & dear ones.

The rest of the parts were beautiful & emotional as well.

Post ur next part soon. I know it will be very emotional & painful update. Anger & emotions will flow from Pandavas, Madhav, Uttara & Karna.😭

Edited by hpatgiri - 10 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aru read both the parts.It is so touching.Felt so sad for Arjun and Madhav ⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the sentence "nobody can understand the pain of knowing everything"So true.And the way Abhi silently courageously realised his fate...So proud of him.And I cried when I read Abhi thinking of Uttara,feeling hesitated and then give primary importance to his duty.And the anticipation of the next part drains me..😭
RoseFairy thumbnail

Duryodhan was sure that since Arjun and Krishna are not present, pandav army will be destroyed by chakravyuha in no time. And they had put Jayadrath on the front of vyuha who is inevitable by four pandavs except Arjun. And if those four get defeated no other warriors have that ability to come near the vyuha. So victory will be acquired by kauravs before Arjun returns.
"Mitra Karna, today is going to be last day of war, we will make those vile pandavas surrender on our feet" Duryodhan laughed out loud, hearing the news of Jayadrath defeating four of pandavs. mamashree Shakuni, Duhshasan and Aswathama joined him.
"I wish that happen mitra, then no blood shade we have to see anymore, won't have to bear pain of losing sons,brothers and dear once further." Karna says calmly. Duryodhan put hand on his friend's shoulder, he can feel his friend's pain, Karna has already lost his dear brother Shon and son Dwipa in hand of Arjun. Not only that Karna's wife Supriya couldn't bear the pain of losing her only son and succumbed to death by consuming poison. She was dear friend of Bhanumati, so Duryodhan too was saddened by this mishap.
"ofcourse mitra, none has to lose life anymore. Those pandavas will serve us as slaves and we will rule over Aryavart" Duryodhan stated.
"peace and harmony will prevail again." added Aswathama. Dronacharya smiled sarcastically in the comments. Karna knows the reason, aacharya knows its only a day dream. And he proved right from the chaos from kaurava army in very next moment.
"yuvraj our chakravyuha has been broken" a soldier carried the news running.
"how is that possible? has Arjun come back so early?" asked horrified Duryodhan , he couldn't believe his ears.
"no yuvraj, his son Kumar Abhimanyu, he is massacring our army" wounded soldier fell from horse.
Karna closed his eyes. That's what he was dreading since he entered into Kurukshetra. The moment of face off with his nephew is near. He has already heard about Abhimanyu's valour, how he didn't retreat even in front Grandsire's arrows. That day although king Virat and Satyaki came to protect him but Abhimanyu stood still even after getting pierced by pitamaha's arrow, he succeeded to build equally strong resistance that awestrucked grandsire. In last two days since he participated in war he didn't get chance to fight with Abhimanyu and thanked his fate for sparing him from giving the last gift to his nephew. But today it seems that the moment is going to be inevitable. Karna heard about two of Arjun's sons had got killed. He felt bad that Iravan was victim of Alambush raksas's trick and Rochanagarbha was too young to die. But then he himself had lost his son, brother, wife, many Kaurava brothers and sons and allies got killed too. He doesn't know for how much times seven sons of Vrishali including his dearest Vrishasena will survive. But Abhimanyu is different from all. So Karna became ready for the ultimate moment with a deep breath.

Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago