Ariya OS : Why Are You Always Angry

fairyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

hey three started a new os .do read and let me know if you like it ...or not ...

HE moved inside his cabin to and fro angrily. since the day of their first encounter she has him captivated and he seemed to lose himself over her quickly.

he was so angry at her being so innocent crazy smart. beautiful vixen and he cant keep her off his mind even when he is alone. she invades his mind and is slowly making way towards his heart which he closed it many years ago and he thought it was dead but it has started beating again and the damn reason is this little. crazy girl.

god how could he become so weak. he quickly called her in his cabin angrily.

outside
shree: good god aj toh tera khair nahi ri.
riya shuddered: ab maine aesa kiya kardiya jo akdru aeyse
chotu : tu ja aur ha kuch math bolna ke woh aur bhi bhayanak hojaye
ayesha:ab jao warma sher aur bhi taahaarega

riya slowly and nevously moved towards arjuns cabin and knocked. she opemed the door and was about to enter when arjun roughly opened the door and pulled her in

riya gasped. and was shock with the sudden behavior of her boss.riya was about to protest when arjun pulled her and she banged in his hard chest. riya looked up in his eyes. arjun looked equally back with so much anger and passion

riya murmured: hey devi maiyya raksha karna

arjun slowly: hmmm ab tumhe koi naho bacha sakta mujhse

riya: ji

arjun held her waist and caressed it making riya moan and slowly moved his head down and starts giving her butterfly kisses on her cheeks and neck. riya was making weird noise n moaning making aejun hard.
how could this girl do magic and make live ta animal in me. oh god she taste so good.

arjun slowly started roaming n caressing her waist up inside her shirt goes his hand n touches her stomach and moves up to hold her breast still kissing her neck n moving mouth down to her cleverage.

riya hitched her breath at arjun touch. slowly arjun
moved his hand up to her shirt amd kissing her and making riya more. slowly riya pulled his head up and kissed him on the lips.arjun took the lead and kissed her hard and roughly wanting more of her.

after few minutes riya shirt was thrown away while her bra neen unclasped and arjun carried riya and made her sat on his table and started kissing her.
riya: ahh ar..jun.. hmmm
arjum: u taste so good riya i want u. .but stop me if u want before its too late
riya kissed him on his lips hard.
arjun moved down and took her one bud in his mouth making riya shout n moan his name
ahh arjun. ..
arjun played with it and then moved another.slowly his pushed his hard raft on riya center making her feel him. riya shuddered when arjun hard thing rubbed her center and she came out of her dazes and pushed arjun.

arjun and riya now looking emabarssly at each other while riya tried to hide her naked upper part with her hand. arjun understood this turned and said" u can get ready. i. . woh. . i hope u dont regret what happen with us just a moment ago as i will cherish this moment "

riya after wearing her clothes came n stood infront of him. smiled went up on her toes n kissed his cheek " no i wil never regret as this was one of the beautiful moment if my life "

arjun too smiled" i love u

riya i love u too but. ..

arjun raised his eye brows "but"

riya: but one thing i dont understand is that why r u always so angry on me and not others

arjun:thats because you make me feel wanted and crazy and hard and make me do things with u and u turn on the animal side of me unlike others

riya burst out laughing

arjun:what

riya nodded her head in no

arjun:now go and i will meet u in the afternoon at yr place and we will continue the session

riya blushed

arjun:go otherwise those mad friends of u will cum running looking for u

riya :arjun. .

arjun smiled. .

riya went out happily. while arjun thought thank god i got love in my life again in the roop of riya

The end

Edited by fairyshah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
wow