Oh myyy Ghosh..πŸ€ͺ❀️ ☺️
ashaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
today in sbb they showed st interview in gold awards red carpet

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SBS asked ST reg the rumor of ST leaving Begusarai.Suddenly ST expression changed she said my cast is here and said I will talk about it next time .
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Shweta Tiwari plays duplicate for another actress

Shweta Tiwari proved her professionalism by playing the duplicate of one of the actresses who walked out in the middle of the shoot.

121 6 Google +0
Shweta Tiwari, Six X, Abhinav Kohli, Shweta Tiwari plays duplicate, Shweta Tiwari Mallika Rajput duplicate, actress Shweta Tiwari, Shweta, Abhinav and Mallika, Shweta Tiwari plays duplicate actress, Shweta Tiwari films, Shweta Tiwari Mallika Rakput, Begusarai, bollywood, entertainment news
AdTech Ad
Actress Shweta Tiwari, who will be seen with her real life husband Abhinav Kohli in her next film "Six X", proved her professionalism by playing the duplicate of one of the actresses who walked out in the middle of the shoot.
By: Indo-Asian News Service | Mumbai | Published on:May 5, 2015 3:14 pm

Actress Shweta Tiwari, who will be seen with her real life husband Abhinav Kohli in her next film "Six X", proved her professionalism by playing the duplicate of one of the actresses who walked out in the middle of the shoot.

Shweta had to fill in the space of co-star Mallika Rajput when she left the shoot midway.

"It was last day of the schedule when Mallika left the shoot in between and went to Mumbai. When Chandrakant Singh (the director of the film) asked me to help him, I did the duplicate for her," Shweta told IANS.

The actress, who is currently seen in TV show "Begusarai", says that she had to cancel a day's shoot of the TV show to complete the film.

"I had to cancel my Begusarai shoot for one day to complete my Hindi film," she said.

Singh was also happy with this gesture of Shweta.

"I was shooting in Indore with Shweta, Abhinav and Mallika but Mallika left the shooting in between. Then I requested Shweta, who cancelled her dates for Begusarai' serial and played the duplicate," he said.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/shweta-tiwari-plays-duplicate-for-another-actress/#sthash.lNfuYcQu.dpuf
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shweta Tiwari gives her green room a 'homely' makeover

Home' is always a place where you can be at the highest of spirits. Well, what will an actor do when he/she starts missing her home owing to the erratic shoot schedules?

Aah, one needs to commend the amazingly talented Shweta Tiwari for creating a home away from home on the sets of her & TV show, Begusarai (Saregama Productions).

One needs to look at her green room converted into her home, and you are sure to get awestruck.

Yes, to get an idea of Shweta's great ideas on interior dcor, have a glimpse of these pictures...

Well, as per our sources on the set, all began when Shweta wanted to break the monotony and loneliness in her green room. Hence she decided to shop for her green room, so that she can turn it into her home with all luxuries.

We hear that Shweta started off buying lampshades of her choice, and other dcor items to give her green room a makeover.

For Shweta, her new made-up green room gives her all the cosiness, of her home. And the feeling of being at home even while at work, does bring new energies into the actress.

Aah, looking at the pictures, we wonder how explicitly beautiful her real home would be!! Good work, Shweta!

Shweta is presently giving a power-packed performance as the nautch girl Bindiya in the & TV show, Begusarai.

ashaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelightedHeart

Shweta vaasiyo πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† why r u shouting no one is going to rp u 😳
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashaj

πŸ˜† why r u shouting no one is going to rp u 😳

Hahaha i know πŸ˜† 🀣
DelightedHeart thumbnail

Hi Shweta Fan Avi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
avi85.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
zari na baki sare yahan aishvarya fan hai ??? highlight to tu mujhe aisey kar rahi hai " hi shweta fan avi " hahahaha
DelightedHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: avi85.kaur

zari na baki sare yahan aishvarya fan hai ??? highlight to tu mujhe aisey kar rahi hai " hi shweta fan avi " hahahaha

πŸ˜† 🀣

Word Count: 0