Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ashaj

Big buzz from the small screen

We hear that a host of former stars from the channel will being making an appearance at the annual Star Parivaar awards that is set to be held soon. Among the names that are doing the rounds are Human Resource Department Minister Smriti Irani. She shot to fame as Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi that had a very successful run on Star Plus in the early 2000s. Joining her will be Ronit Roy, who played the male lead Mihir, on the show. Among others who'll be present are Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Cezanne Khan, Neena Gupta, Aman Yatin Verma, Gautam Rode, Jennifer Winget, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, Karan Tacker, Krystal Dsouza, Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shareef, Sudha Chandran, Hiten Tejwani with wife Gauri to name a few.

The host of &TV's The Voice India, Karan Tacker, is making the most of his stint. He recently visited London to celebrate his birthday, and during his time there he cleverly did some work too. The audition of the Indian chapter of the singing reality show is in progress and Karan spent a lot of his time in London promoting the show and scouting for aspiring singers. So wherever he went and among all the people he met, Karan kept his senses alert to spot that one singer who would fit the bill for the show.

Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor performed at the Shri Krishna Mahotsav show that will be aired on Star Plus. The actress who was in Mathura for the same, was very excited when she got to know that she would be visiting a cowshed and get a chance to milk a cow. An enthusiastic Shraddha spent three hours at the cowshed feeding and milking cows. Here's a pic for you

@ RED ZARI U ASKED CK SEE HE ALSO WILL BE IN STAR PARIVAAR AWARDS NOW HAPPY

I'm more happy 4 Sudha chandran 😛 den cezanne khan..😆 bt glad dat he is also invited..😳 nd i'm sure Zari will be happy now..😆

So all da Experienced nd new actors will be in dese awards..😛 quite excited to watch..🤪 bt y my Kunal Shaina r not invited..? 😡😭 they wer also a part of SP for 3-4 years, wer an adorable couple..😳 nd also 4rm Ekta Camp !

Waise is dafa SP koi kami nahi chor raha SPA ki TRP's barhanay k lye isilye sub old new popular faces nd popular couples ko invite kr raha hai..😆

Edited by Shwetaliciouss - 9 years ago
ashaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm more den happy 4 Sudha chandran 😛 den cezanne khan..😆 bt glad dat he is also invited..😳 nd i'm sure Zari will be happy now..😆

So all da Experienced nd new actors will be in dese awards..😛 quite excited to watch..🤪 bt y my Kunal Shaina r not invited..? 😡😭 they wer also a part of SP for more den 3-4 years, wer an adorable couple..😳 nd also 4rm Ekta Camp !

Waise is dafa SP koi kami nahi chor raha SPA ki TRP's barhanay k lye isilye sub old new popular faces nd popular couples ko invite kr raha hai..😆

everybody r invited its 15 yrs celebration so lets see even ur fav stars r also invited I THINK LET SEE WHO WILL COME
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes yes now i'm So so happy 🥳hope yahi wo place ho jahan 2no me patchup ho jaye 😳😆
DelightedHeart thumbnail
VOTE FOR SHWETA TIWARI
best actress nd fit actress
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Shweta Rox in CNWK 🤪
ashaj thumbnail
yes this time st was good in CNWK & u can see that in FB 100 shares of this week video
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes this time st was good in CNWK & u can see that in FB 100 shares of this week video

OMG 110 shares..👏😆 jst noticed..😛 thanks 4 sharing ashu ;)
ashaj thumbnail
today in sbb they showed st m could't see due to power cut m searching the video & m not getting video also
she comes in second part any one search & give m the link

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Shweta turns 'Sadhu Maharaj'
We have seen Shweta Tiwari as a conniving nachaniya 'Bindiya' in &TV's Begusarai. The raunchy girl will now be seen in a completely different avatar - that of a 'Sadhu Maharaj'.

'Begusarai' has kept audiences enthralled with the story of the Thakurs. The latest turn in the show is Priyom played by Sartaj Gill and Poonam played by Shivangi Joshi's wedding after they have realized their love for each other. But, of course, Lakhan acted by Vishal Aditya Singh who is still in love with Poonam is not yet ready to loose the battle. Along with Lakhan, Bindiya who has her ulterior motives to gain a stronghold in the Thakur household, is against Priyom's wedding.

READ: Begusarai actor ties the knot with former Censor Board CEO

So when Phulan Thakur locks up Lakhan in a room to prevent him from wreaking havoc at the wedding, Bindiya and Ghungroo dress up as sadhus to gain entry in the house and free Lakhan so that he can stop the wedding.

It will be interesting to watch glamorous Shweta Tiwari in Sadhu's attire complete with fake beard and mustache.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Shweta-turns-Sadhu-Maharaj/articleshow/47513416.cms
ashaj thumbnail

Word Count: 0